Next Friday: The Two-Year Anniversary of Ashlii Babbitt Fucking Around and Finding Out

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Dec 30, 2022, 7:17:56 PM12/30/22
Skeeter, how will you be celebrating?

Skeeter

Dec 30, 2022, 7:29:09 PM12/30/22
In article <68786b26-ac3f-47b1...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter, how will you be celebrating?

I will be focusing on now. Unlike you who is chasing the tail of hater
liberals.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Dec 30, 2022, 7:34:06 PM12/30/22
Oh. I thought you might make a donation to the Society To Prevent Lead Poisoning.

Ah, well to each his own...

Skeeter

Dec 30, 2022, 7:58:51 PM12/30/22
In article <db6e3a5e-69ea-46c0...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You liberals have no backbone.

Freezer

Jan 1, 2023, 5:26:50 PM1/1/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> I will be focusing on now.

Sure, buddy.

Skeeter

Jan 1, 2023, 5:38:59 PM1/1/23
In article <XnsAF7FA74BFD357f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > I will be focusing on now.
>
> Sure, buddy.

You had to snip the part that pissed you off?

James Owen

Jan 7, 2023, 3:36:14 AM1/7/23
If you were as perpetually miserable as Freezer, you’d get a bit snippy
too!

Freezer

Jan 7, 2023, 9:39:31 AM1/7/23
If I don't reply to this James Owen post, the terroists win.
As miserable as you jabronis holding up a dead terrorist as a
patriotic martyr?

James Owen

Jan 8, 2023, 1:10:27 AM1/8/23
No, not that miserable - but not as fictitious either.

I’ve never done any such thing - unlike you, who is internet-renowned for
your habitual lying. Thanks for staying true to character.

Freezer

Jan 9, 2023, 12:42:22 AM1/9/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> As miserable as you jabronis holding up a dead terrorist as a
>> patriotic martyr?
>

> Who did that?

You did. Fucking pay attention to your own words.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.

https://twitter.com/allhailfreezer

https://freezersweekinreview.blogspot.com

James Owen

Jan 9, 2023, 5:37:32 AM1/9/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>> As miserable as you jabronis holding up a dead terrorist as a
>>> patriotic martyr?
>>

>> Who did that?
>
> You did. Fucking pay attention to your own words.

Quote me, proven liar.

James Owen

Jan 22, 2023, 1:12:39 PM1/22/23
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> In article <XnsAF86F124012FDf...@46.165.242.75>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>> Who did that?
>>
>> You did. Fucking pay attention to your own words.
>
> I don't see it anywhere.

The lying coward ran.

Small wonder that he and my dad and touchy Uncle John DeJong were such
kindred spirits.

Freezer

Jan 23, 2023, 3:13:33 AM1/23/23
If I don't reply to this James Owen post, the terroists win.

>> I don't see it anywhere.
>>

> The lying coward ran.

The "lying coward" knows to disengage when Skeets goes into "Wasn't
Me" mode.

He'll hide behind semantics until the heat death of the universe.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 17, 2023, 7:01:24 AM10/17/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
> If I don't reply to this James Owen post, the terroists win.
>
>>> I don't see it anywhere.
>>>

>> The lying coward ran.
>
> The "lying coward" knows to disengage when Skeets goes into "Wasn't
> Me" mode.
>
> He'll hide behind semantics until the heat death of the universe.

So you got caught out lying again.

History repeats…