Mass Exodus From Facebook & Twitter! MILLIONS Leave For Parler! It's Happening!

39 views
Skip to first unread message

The Teacher

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 3:06:33 AM11/10/20
to

Jason Todd!!!

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 4:21:14 AM11/10/20
to
And now we can only hope that you people secede from the country as well

Jason

Freezer

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 4:32:25 AM11/10/20
to
If I don't reply to this The Teacher post, the terroists win.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE9v4GfIGM
>
>

And Parser already has a rep as a haven for right wing assholes and assorted
deplorables.

I'm sure Facebook misses their patronage.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
@allhailfreezer

Skeeter

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 11:52:59 AM11/10/20
to
This coming from a "fair and tolerant" libtard.

Skeeter

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 11:53:31 AM11/10/20
to
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:32:19 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this The Teacher post, the terroists win.
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE9v4GfIGM
>>
>>
>
>And Parser already has a rep as a haven for right wing assholes and assorted
>deplorables.
>
>I'm sure Facebook misses their patronage.


You sore losers are amusing.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 3:53:29 PM11/10/20
to
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 3:06:33 AM UTC-5, The Teacher wrote:
Parler...

Parler....

Oh yeah, isn't that the app lotsa people are now calling "MeinSpace" ????


Jason

]v[etaphoid

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 3:59:07 PM11/10/20
to
Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army presented the
following explanation :
Have just done a search, and prior to your post could not find one
single person in here call it that. Given all the bad things you listen
to, perhaps you are hanging with the wrong crowd of people?

Stand up and be a man - don't let the fear consume you...

--
Here endeth the lesson...

The Teacher

unread,
Nov 10, 2020, 10:29:21 PM11/10/20
to
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 3:06:33 AM UTC-5, The Teacher wrote:> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE9v4GfIGM> > > -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlAnd now we can only hope that you people secede from the country as wellJason

Secede? Why would we secede? This is our country, not yours. We
are not going to secede and create a new nation: we are simply
going to take this one back and kick you and your ilk out of it.

Freezer

unread,
Nov 11, 2020, 2:02:10 PM11/11/20
to
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Have just done a search, and prior to your post could not find one
> single person in here call it that.

Really? Because...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/meinspace?lang=en

]v[etaphoid

unread,
Nov 12, 2020, 6:20:13 AM11/12/20
to
Freezer expressed precisely :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Have just done a search, and prior to your post could not find one
>> single person in here call it that.
>
> Really? Because...
>
> https://twitter.com/hashtag/meinspace?lang=en

Yep really.

Thanks for confirming that not one single person in here has ever
called it that.

The election is over, Freezer. Now the lies must stop...

Freezer

unread,
Nov 12, 2020, 3:27:52 PM11/12/20
to
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Freezer expressed precisely :
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Have just done a search, and prior to your post could not find one
>>> single person in here call it that.
>>
>> Really? Because...
>>
>> https://twitter.com/hashtag/meinspace?lang=en
>
> Yep really.
>
> Thanks for confirming that not one single person in here has ever
> called it that.
>
> The election is over, Freezer. Now the lies must stop...
>

Semantics is not the shield you seem to think it is.

]v[etaphoid

unread,
Nov 12, 2020, 4:18:48 PM11/12/20
to
Freezer laid this down on his screen :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Freezer expressed precisely :
>>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>>
>>>> Have just done a search, and prior to your post could not find one
>>>> single person in here call it that.
>>>
>>> Really? Because...
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/hashtag/meinspace?lang=en
>>
>> Yep really.
>>
>> Thanks for confirming that not one single person in here has ever
>> called it that.
>>
>> The election is over, Freezer. Now the lies must stop...
>>
>
> Semantics is not the shield you seem to think it is.

The truth shall set you free...
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages