(WWF) Who the fuck is booking this shit!?!?!??!

JACK EPSTEIN

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99
Last night's PPV was atrocious.......
Moolah and Mae Young are getting TV time.....
Rock N' Sock segment was HORRIBLE and LONG.
Mae Young just lost her clothes.

<immediately turns the channel>

Hey its Psichosis vs. Kidman..... *thank god*

"I'm too nautious to write my normal sig" --- Jack Epstein

Mike Holcomb

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99
JACK EPSTEIN wrote in message <37F02BE6...@worldnet.att.net>...

>Rock N' Sock segment was HORRIBLE and LONG.

Someone else unafraid to speaketh the trutheth. A big-time Foley mark, at
that. Me, too. I love both Mick *and* The Rock, but that bit blew...
--
Mike Holcomb
MHolcomb68 on AOL IM

Rudy Poo

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99

Mike Holcomb wrote in message ...

>JACK EPSTEIN wrote in message <37F02BE6...@worldnet.att.net>...
>
>>Rock N' Sock segment was HORRIBLE and LONG.
>
>Someone else unafraid to speaketh the trutheth. A big-time Foley mark, at
>that. Me, too. I love both Mick *and* The Rock, but that bit blew...

Absolutely horrible. A twenty minute segment. Mick was funnier in his 1
minute interview with Stevie than this whole skit.

Tim Morehouse

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
JACK EPSTEIN <v8-...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
: Hey its Psichosis vs. Kidman..... *thank god*

This was the first time I turned to WCW when there wasn't a commercial on
USA, and I was plesantly surprised. So THAT'S what wrestling is. It
seems familiar, like some distant memory...
Really though that was an impressive match. Good tension building and
some impressive moves pulled off by both men.

Allan J. Benson

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
JACK EPSTEIN wrote in message <37F02BE6...@worldnet.att.net>...
>Moolah and Mae Young are getting TV time.....

I see the WWF is brilliantly booking it's women's division again.

>Rock N' Sock segment was HORRIBLE and LONG.

They could have cut right to the presents, saved 15 to 20 minutes
on the skit and got the same effect.

>Mae Young just lost her clothes.

Makes you want to grow old, eh? ;-)

><immediately turns the channel>

>Hey its Psichosis vs. Kidman..... *thank god*

Yeah, but I heard the rest of Nitro was the same old, same old. I keep
expecting wrestling's popularity to take a sudden nosedive, but I guess
there really isn't much else on TV these days.

Message has been deleted

Allan J. Benson

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99

"Chad Bryant" (chadb...@uswest.net) writes:

> Allan J. Benson wrote:
>
>>Yeah, but I heard the rest of Nitro was the same old, same old. I keep
>>expecting wrestling's popularity to take a sudden nosedive, but I guess
>>there really isn't much else on TV these days.
>
> I don't know about Canada, but in the states, television on Monday night is
> a joke. IMODO, two hours of the worst wrestling imaginable beats the hell
> out of "Ally McBeal".

Yeah, we have Ally McBeal on during RAW up here, too. Nitro isn't
on until Wed., unfortunately. I haven't a clue what else is on.

--
(cc...@freenet.carleton.ca)
"Don't look so surprised, it's only dogma."

LdAardvark

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
>From: JACK EPSTEIN <v8-...@worldnet.att.net>

>Last night's PPV was atrocious.......

>Moolah and Mae Young are getting TV time.....

>Rock N' Sock segment was HORRIBLE and LONG.

>Mae Young just lost her clothes.
>

><immediately turns the channel>
>
>Hey its Psichosis vs. Kidman..... *thank >god*

When are the internet "critics" going to learn how out of touch they are?
The segment pulled an 8.4 ... now they're trying to find reasons why.
I'll tell you why... the majority of people don't like what you guys like.
What's so great about Kidman and Psichosis? Please try to remember, this is a
television show... not a sport. I'm sure there's some good period piece movies
out there... but I'd rather watch a Chris Farley movie... why? Because it's
more entertaining.

WeEatFish

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
<<When are the internet "critics" going to learn how out of touch they are?
What's so great about Kidman and Psichosis? Please try to remember, this is a
television show... not a sport. .>>

Critics are there to critique!! Most movie critics hated Armageddon but
millions of people saw it anyway. The critics aren't out of touch, they just
appreciate movies that are actually good! And look at it like this--the WWF
may be a television show and not a sport, but the rest of the wrestling world
is a sport first and a TV show second, and critics are criticizing the WWF not
because they're out of touch but because they appreciate good wrestling! No
matter what the WWF says, as long as the word wrestling is in their name their
job is to have wrestling--if they ever get rid of the world wrestling from
their name than they can sports-entertain all they want, but since they're
still called wrestling, the critics have a right to critique it as wrestling.

Fish