Soo...Turns Out Trump Has a Lot in Common with this "John Henry" Fellow Y'all Are Always Talking About...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 19, 2024, 3:22:26 PMFeb 19

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 19, 2024, 5:52:15 PMFeb 19
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:742d14ea-6905-4c70...@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-campaign-already-fundraising-new-yo
> rk-civil-fraud-ruling/

Other than the fact that John hasn't lost a civil case, has no assets
and is virtually judgment-proof? There's a few hundred more instances
where your claim falls apart but glad you noticed.

Thanks for the benefit of your false equivalence. Everyone was getting
tired of laughing at F'loser anyway.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 19, 2024, 5:58:58 PMFeb 19
Let me introduce you to The List, and the phrase "a lot in common"

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 19, 2024, 7:04:38 PMFeb 19
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:979d3dfa-3ce4-4092...@googlegroups.com:
Thanks for responding with specifics both times.

Isn't this right about where you claim victory and F'loser stops by to
deflect from your idiocy?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 19, 2024, 9:15:39 PMFeb 19
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:04:38 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
> in news:979d3dfa-3ce4-4092...@googlegroups.com:
> > On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 5:52:15 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman
> > #274 wrote:
> >> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> in news:742d14ea-6905-4c70...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Other than the fact that John hasn't lost a civil case, has no assets
> >> and is virtually judgment-proof? There's a few hundred more instances
> >> where your claim falls apart but glad you noticed.
> >>
> >> Thanks for the benefit of your false equivalence. Everyone was
> >> getting tired of laughing at F'loser anyway.
> >
> > Let me introduce you to The List, and the phrase "a lot in common"
> Thanks for responding with specifics both times.
>
> Isn't this right about where you claim victory and F'loser stops by to
> deflect from your idiocy?

Since I never said "Goblin has EVERYTHIGN in common with John Henry" I could very well do the former, sure.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 19, 2024, 11:28:13 PMFeb 19
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:a3fbda84-c5e0-40e4...@googlegroups.com:
You posted this: "Soo...Turns Out Trump Has a Lot in Common with this
"John Henry" Fellow Y'all Are Always Talking About...", yet you provided
nothing in common, dumbfuck.

Flail some more and hope F'loser bails you out.

TTFN, crybaby.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 20, 2024, 3:10:52 AMFeb 20
For the record, I wasn’t getting tired of laughing at Freetard.

But I sure did enjoy Jaytard’s adoption of JHD’s patented “y’all”
jibberish…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 20, 2024, 3:18:39 AMFeb 20
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-campaign-already-fundraising-new-york-civil-fraud-ruling/

That actually demonstrates next to nothing in common, you blubbering
halfwit…

Why don’t “y’all” (ie you and your solitary like-minded, victimised Tard
Brother, Freezer) find somewhere else to support your desperate need for
pithy, pissweak point-scoring?

You’ll never fill your bucket of tears in this company…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 20, 2024, 6:08:16 AMFeb 20
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:ur1mq8$2ddce$1...@dont-email.me:

> Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
>> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote in news:742d14ea-6905-4c70...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-campaign-already-fundraising-new-
>>> yo rk-civil-fraud-ruling/
>>
>> Other than the fact that John hasn't lost a civil case, has no assets
>> and is virtually judgment-proof? There's a few hundred more instances
>> where your claim falls apart but glad you noticed.
>>
>> Thanks for the benefit of your false equivalence. Everyone was
>> getting tired of laughing at F'loser anyway.
>
> For the record, I wasn’t getting tired of laughing at Freetard.

I'll admit F'loser is fun to smack around as long as the whiny little
mongoloid isn't doing the snip and run. Unfortunately, that's a large
chuck of his "victory" moves.

> But I sure did enjoy Jaytard’s adoption of JHD’s patented
> “y’all” jibberish…

Hoping to bore the smart people by posting links when you have no point
otherwise is a JH dick move and I expected better from Jaytard.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 20, 2024, 6:49:49 AMFeb 20
Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
> ]news:ur1mq8$2ddce$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote:
>>> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com>

>>> Other than the fact that John hasn't lost a civil case, has no assets
>>> and is virtually judgment-proof? There's a few hundred more instances
>>> where your claim falls apart but glad you noticed.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the benefit of your false equivalence. Everyone was
>>> getting tired of laughing at F'loser anyway.
>>
>> For the record, I wasn’t getting tired of laughing at Freetard.
>
> I'll admit F'loser is fun to smack around as long as the whiny little
> mongoloid isn't doing the snip and run. Unfortunately, that's a large
> chuck of his "victory" moves.
>
>> But I sure did enjoy Jaytard’s adoption of JHD’s patented
>> “y’all†jibberish…
>
> Hoping to bore the smart people by posting links when you have no point
> otherwise is a JH dick move and I expected better from Jaytard.

Expected more from Jaytard?

Frankly, I’m sufficiently surprised just knowing the dingleberry didn’t
choke to death each night on a combination of his own phlegm and crippling
inferiority complex…

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 8:25:11 AMFeb 20
Ah. Another illiterate. No wonder you love Skeet Skeet.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 9:19:11 AMFeb 20
In article <a3fbda84-c5e0-40e4...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
So far you're on a losing streak.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 9:20:02 AMFeb 20
In article <ec82e949-7872-451c...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You provided nothing. What part of that don't you get?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 11:50:34 AMFeb 20
There's a LINK RIGHT THERE ABOUT HOW GOBLIN -- THE SO-CALLED "BILLIONAIRE" -- IS BEGGING FOR MONEY.
What part of that don't YOU get????

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 11:55:53 AMFeb 20
In article <2b5a41c4-09c5-46cf...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I saw no begging. But I do see a lot of people with fund raising pages.
So what?

Janithor

Feb 20, 2024, 1:18:19 PMFeb 20
x-no-archive: yes

On 2/19/2024 12:22 PM, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-campaign-already-fundraising-new-york-civil-fraud-ruling/

You mean both are going to save the world?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 4:06:01 PMFeb 20
OF COURSE NOT

But I do see a lot of people with fund raising pages.

Goblin is one of them
> So what?

Isn't he supposedly a billionaire?? Why is he begging??

%

Feb 20, 2024, 4:16:52 PMFeb 20
how do you think someone becomes a billionaire

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 20, 2024, 5:47:12 PMFeb 20
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:ec82e949-7872-451c...@googlegroups.com:

> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 11:28:13 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman
> #274 wrote:
>> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
>> in news:a3fbda84-c5e0-40e4...@googlegroups.com:
>> > On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:04:38 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerm
You made a claim, you are expected to communicate it effectively. Cutting
and pasting a link to a video isn't cutting it, Mong.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:50:23 PMFeb 20
In article <ec91ae23-aace-4279...@googlegroups.com>,
Why do you care?

Family Guy

Feb 20, 2024, 9:31:28 PMFeb 20
pornography.
you are stupid.

%

Feb 20, 2024, 10:36:05 PMFeb 20
isn't that what i meant when he said goblin ,
fk , you haven't improved since your absents at all

Freezer

Feb 20, 2024, 11:19:37 PMFeb 20
If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
terroists win.
Wouldn't want to horn in on you, Skeets and Methhead crowing
about having chased me off (again).

Oh, wait...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 20, 2024, 11:39:07 PMFeb 20
Point taken!

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:09:12 AMFeb 21
In article <0f79308e-e649-46d8...@googlegroups.com>,
Typical bullshit hater response.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:09:52 AMFeb 21
In article <XnsB11EE31B6ED8Bf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
> terroists win.
>
> > Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
> > <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Let me introduce you to The List, and the phrase "a lot in
> >> common"
> >
> > Thanks for responding with specifics both times.
> >
> > Isn't this right about where you claim victory and F'loser
> > stops by to deflect from your idiocy?
>
> Wouldn't want to horn in on you, Skeets and Methhead crowing
> about having chased me off (again).
>
> Oh, wait...

We don't need to. You run fine all by yourself.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 3:25:56 PMFeb 21
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in

> If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
>> <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Let me introduce you to The List, and the phrase "a lot in
>>> common"
>>
>> Thanks for responding with specifics both times.
>>
>> Isn't this right about where you claim victory and F'loser
>> stops by to deflect from your idiocy?
>
> Wouldn't want to horn in on you, Skeets and Methhead crowing
> about having chased me off (again).
>
> Oh, wait...

Silly F'loser! You run away just fine without any prodding. Your
cowardice is legendary even in a place filled with cowards.

You failed to deflect too. Nice two-fer, F'loser!

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 3:59:45 PMFeb 21
No wonder suckvoid tounge-kisses you so much*. You are QUITE the idiot.

Jason

*NTTAWWT

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 5:01:56 PMFeb 21
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:1cf1956a-0a72-492a...@googlegroups.com:
You failed to deflect from your cowardice. Taking lessons from
F'loser by any chance?

> Jason
>
> *NTTAWWT

Settle a bet for me.

How many closet doors per day do you shatter?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 21, 2024, 6:33:21 PMFeb 21
Dude, drop the Tough Guy facade. It's not 1999 anymore.

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 6:36:08 PMFeb 21
In article <798a88ef-a105-415d...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Did he frighten you?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 21, 2024, 7:58:56 PMFeb 21
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:798a88ef-a105-415d...@googlegroups.com:
Are you channeling F'loser by any chance? Because that attempted riposte
pretty much defines the term "incoherence squared".