John has finally wised up and knows who has been laughing at him?

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 26, 2023, 10:54:22 AM5/26/23
Brace yourself for another batshit rant!

"Okay, strap in this is gonna suck a little because it's about crazy
bullshit, but hang with me until the end and you'll get it. Between
guntroll accidentally revealing who was sending him information and my
roommate letting me know - purely because I was talking about the
situation - that she's ALSO had phone calls from a mysterious stranger
warning her about how I was just gonna take her for all her money, never
pay her rent (which is hilarious because this tenth-wit apparently
missed the multiple times I've said she hasn't asked for any and has
made clear that she doesn't intend to), cheat on her (which would be a
neat trick since we're in no way "together" and half the time we're
joking about ways to wingman for each other), beat her up, and leave her
high and dry."

Beth Aultman just had her money wasted but I doubt your ambitions go
past that.

"I am now 100% certain who the primary mover behind this relentless
garbage piling of my life is AND I've conclusively verified that they're
reaching out regularly to people who post and comment here, as well as
anyone else they can identify that I'm in regular contact with or who
appears to be supportive, so long as they're not so supportive in their
language that it's clear they won't buy in to the stack of lies. They're
watching closely enough that they used an address change to my domains
less than three weeks ago to get my address, run it through property tax
records, track down my roommate's name, find her cell phone number
online somewhere, and call her to tell her she should throw me out on
the street because that's where I deserve to be. The only other
explanation would be they have my passwords, and there's zero indication
that's happening. My f'n student loan servicer didn't even catch the
address change that fast (changed at DMV the same day). Zero question. "

Damn, Cain is that good? Remind me to never piss him off.

"Have suspected for a long time, and satisfied myself on the matter a
while back, but now I know for sure. Naming names? No. Going to get
revenge? No. going to describe the evidence? No. This loser has to
be who they are for the rest of their miserable life, that's revenge
enough. Nobody who likes their life or themselves does this kind of
shit."

John wussies out? I'm shocked!

"And yes I'm being intentionally ambiguous about even the most
general aspect of their identity, because I want them not COMPLETELY
sure I caught on. I've been writing and rewriting this for hours, trying
to keep it short then looking up and realizing I'm at 10K words again.
The depth and breadth of how psychotically deranged all of this is so
staggering that watching my roommate's face while we were talking I felt
sure she was thinking I'd gone a bit off my nut...turns out she was
realizing that I was talking about the person who called her. She
thought it was so ridiculous she didn't even take it seriously enough to
mention and had forgotten about it completely, until I started talking
about this message - the one you're reading now - and what it was about
to her. She had just figured it was some internet weirdo I pissed
off...which isn't far off, really. There's not gonna be any "watch your
back," there's not gonna be any "fafo," there's not gonna be any "or
else." In spite of some folks' inability to grasp it, *that's not who I
am.* I'm going to keep being me, because more than anything else THAT
is what this asshat's trying to end. And that's all the "revenge" I
need. It would take MONTHS to write all the crap that's been thrown at
me, and now I've confirmed my long-held suspicion that the primary
source of most of that crap comes down to a single person manipulating a
bunch of other assholes into doing his dirty work for him so he could
maintain the pretense of having my back and being my buddy...which he
then used to feed details of my life to other trolls so they could
weaponize it and use it against me. THIS is the reason my audiences keep
melting and it seems like every time I start working up a decent head of
steam I get slapped with a barbell upside the head - because this
clown's been following me around with an asshole magnet enlisting every
half-witted gallumphing fascist fuck-knuckle they could find to harangue
me until I give up and walk away or, more ideally, end myself
permanently. I'm pretty sure they hope I'll eat a nine on livestream.
It wasn't my imagination, and I wasn't just paranoid."

You are, John. You really are. Your audiences keep going away once they
realize you're a paranoid grifter. It's that simple.

But it's not like you have actual friends, John. So the whole insane
premise you spent hours upon kind of falls apart.

So you wussed out again? This is why you're a laughingstock.

Paypal him now.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 8:35:50 PM5/26/23
Sounds like John has finally figured out that his lifelong soulmate Chadlee
Bryant has turned Judas on him.

Never before have two kindred spirits deserved each other more…

Family Guy

May 26, 2023, 9:44:25 PM5/26/23
A suicide pact would be a wonderful early Christmas present for the two of them.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 8, 2024, 3:44:30 AMJan 8
What a quality human being Chad is…

When a man with one friend in the world is happy to boast about turning his
back on them and secretly white-nothing them from within the confines of
their bizarre bromance, you know you’re dealing with the very lowest form
of pond scum to ever draw breath…