Unhinged Rants? John Don't Need No Steenking Hinges!

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 25, 2023, 10:24:58 PM5/25/23

"John Henry

You'd think after nearly a quarter-century of doing everything possible
to drive me to self-termination and failing, some people would figure
out I'm not quite the mark they thought."

Translation: This 150+ IQ lowincomegenius isn't as stupid as everyone
thinks he is. Yeah, we all figured that out when you told the repo man
where to find you, John. Maybe you aren't a mark, but you're one of the
best punching bags around.

Nobody replied so John followed up to himself!

"Comments
John Henry
On the bright side that was final confirmation of where *most* of the
back-channel whisper campaign shit that's been following me around for
the last twenty-six years started, and that it continues. No way in the
world did that guy find that information without someone giving it to
him, and in the process tipped me off that one of my stalkers has been
flooding the old place under the pretense of sharing my work in order to
generate scads of further obsessive conversation with zero basis in
reality and my name all over it, *and* DMing people who interact with
the page with that as "proof" that I'm a horrible person, all while
maintaining the paper-thin pretense that they're doing me a favor. But
it's my fault I'm struggling, don't forget. And all I do is blame other
people."

If someone could translate that to something sane, I'd appreciate it.
About the only thing that makes sense is that JH is incapable of blaming
himself for anything. It might just be because you are a horrible
person. I'm sure Beth Aultman concurs.

And here he goes again:

"John Henry
Y'all wonder why I have trust issues."

Nobody wonders, John. you're a paranoid nutcase.

Chad Bryant

May 25, 2023, 11:06:04 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:24:58 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

> Nobody replied so John followed up to himself!
>
> "Comments
> John Henry
> On the bright side that was final confirmation of where *most* of the
> back-channel whisper campaign shit that's been following me around for
> the last twenty-six years started, and that it continues. No way in the
> world did that guy find that information without someone giving it to
> him, and in the process tipped me off that one of my stalkers has been
> flooding the old place under the pretense of sharing my work in order to
> generate scads of further obsessive conversation with zero basis in
> reality and my name all over it, *and* DMing people who interact with
> the page with that as "proof" that I'm a horrible person, all while
> maintaining the paper-thin pretense that they're doing me a favor. But
> it's my fault I'm struggling, don't forget. And all I do is blame other
> people."
>
> If someone could translate that to something sane, I'd appreciate it.

It only makes sense if "the old place" is here and "under the pretense of sharing my work" is his way of explaining away the "Laz Mann" posts. 26 years would be 1997, when things started getting weird here.

Mark Raslin (w/Ancient Psychoses)

May 25, 2023, 11:14:08 PM5/25/23
"Davey Zimmerman #274" <Chadwe...@zoho.com> wrote in

> "John Henry
>
> You'd think after nearly a quarter-century of doing everything possible
> to drive me to self-termination and failing, some people would figure
> out I'm not quite the mark they thought."
>
> Translation: This 150+ IQ lowincomegenius isn't as stupid as everyone
> thinks he is. Yeah, we all figured that out when you told the repo man
> where to find you, John. Maybe you aren't a mark, but you're one of the
> best punching bags around.
>
> Nobody replied so John followed up to himself!
>
> "Comments
> John Henry
> On the bright side that was final confirmation of where *most* of the
> back-channel whisper campaign shit that's been following me around for
> the last twenty-six years started, and that it continues. No way in the
> world did that guy find that information without someone giving it to
> him, and in the process tipped me off that one of my stalkers has been
> flooding the old place under the pretense of sharing my work in order to
> generate scads of further obsessive conversation with zero basis in
> reality and my name all over it, *and* DMing people who interact with
> the page with that as "proof" that I'm a horrible person, all while
> maintaining the paper-thin pretense that they're doing me a favor. But
> it's my fault I'm struggling, don't forget. And all I do is blame other
> people."
>
> If someone could translate that to something sane, I'd appreciate it.

I caught a little of this earlier. Reconstructing from memory since (for some
reason) dozens of posts have now been deleted.

John started posting aggressive comments on a gun dealer's page
(https://www.facebook.com/tacticlrnr). He was upset because one of tacticlrnr's
posts showed up in his feed and he doesn't understand why Facebook's algorithm
forces him to be exposed to that kind of content.

tacticlrnr sparred with him for a few posts. You can still see his side of the
argument on his page.

Some guy linked tacticlrnr to the sendmoneytobeefy and John.Henry.USA.net parody
pages, and apparently someone DMed him with a link to RSPW.

tacticlrnr went to John's page and started responding to John's posts as quid pro
quo, having interpreted John's aggression as trolling. He also began adding links
to RSPW and John's parody pages in responses on John's page.

John nuked all comments.

So, looks like the "where" and "old place" he's referring to is RSPW.

> About the only thing that makes sense is that JH is incapable of blaming
> himself for anything. It might just be because you are a horrible
> person. I'm sure Beth Aultman concurs.
>
> And here he goes again:
>
> "John Henry
> Y'all wonder why I have trust issues."
>
> Nobody wonders, John. you're a paranoid nutcase.

He should post here and address what's been said if he claims it has zero basis
in truth.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 26, 2023, 7:12:35 AM5/26/23
"Mark Raslin (w/Ancient Psychoses)" <ma...@rube.con> wrote in
John does that a lot. He runs his mouth and makes a fool out of himself.
Then when a semblance of sanity sets in, he starts self censoring and
hoping only a few people saw it.

> John started posting aggressive comments on a gun dealer's page
> (https://www.facebook.com/tacticlrnr). He was upset because one of
> tacticlrnr's posts showed up in his feed and he doesn't understand why
> Facebook's algorithm forces him to be exposed to that kind of content.
>
> tacticlrnr sparred with him for a few posts. You can still see his
> side of the argument on his page.
>
> Some guy linked tacticlrnr to the sendmoneytobeefy and
> John.Henry.USA.net parody pages, and apparently someone DMed him with
> a link to RSPW.

That's good, let the guy know what a fruitcake he's dealing with.

The https://www.facebook.com/John.Henry.USA.net is new to me. Thanks.

> tacticlrnr went to John's page and started responding to John's posts
> as quid pro quo, having interpreted John's aggression as trolling. He
> also began adding links to RSPW and John's parody pages in responses
> on John's page.
>
> John nuked all comments.

Never forget that John won't back up his comments.

> So, looks like the "where" and "old place" he's referring to is RSPW.
>
>> About the only thing that makes sense is that JH is incapable of
>> blaming himself for anything. It might just be because you are a
>> horrible person. I'm sure Beth Aultman concurs.
>>
>> And here he goes again:
>>
>> "John Henry
>> Y'all wonder why I have trust issues."
>>
>> Nobody wonders, John. you're a paranoid nutcase.
>>
> He should post here and address what's been said if he claims it has
> zero basis in truth.

The last time he posted here as himself, he had a meltdown and lasted
less than 24 hours. that was almost 4.5 years ago.

John won't post where he can't control his content and that of others.
He's even removed a bunch of youtube videos where people responded and
kicked his ass.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 8:25:57 AM5/26/23
I don’t think he ever forgave Chad for goading him into rebirthing
NetBastard and delivering him into my sights.

He told me that I drove him to suicide, which is a particularly odd thing
for a living person to claim. But then Chad was his only voice of reason at
the time.

You lie down with dogs…

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 26, 2023, 9:40:40 AM5/26/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:u4q8br$3vodv$1...@dont-email.me:
John is always a victim of bad choices. But he'll never admit it because
it involves taking responsibility for his circumstances.

> He told me that I drove him to suicide, which is a particularly odd
> thing for a living person to claim. But then Chad was his only voice
> of reason at the time.

You mean John "failed at suicide" like he does everything else. It would
have saved a lot of people money. If certain sources are to be believed,
and I do, a lot of misery inflicted by John. I'm sure a few landlords
think the same way.

Than again, the entertainment he's provided cannot be measured.

> You lie down with dogs…

Don't get John hot and bothered, ferchrissakes.

Family Guy

May 26, 2023, 10:18:21 AM5/26/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:24:58 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> "John Henry
>
> You'd think after nearly a quarter-century of doing everything possible
> to drive me to self-termination and failing, some people would figure
> out I'm not quite the mark they thought."

His paranoia has always been one of his biggest downfalls.
Then, BECAUSE it's paranoia, he refuses to believe anyone who points out that it is clearly paranoia.
Also being coerced by certain Utah-dwelling dipshits didn't help.

> Translation: This 150+ IQ lowincomegenius isn't as stupid as everyone
> thinks he is. Yeah, we all figured that out when you told the repo man
> where to find you, John. Maybe you aren't a mark, but you're one of the
> best punching bags around.
>
> Nobody replied so John followed up to himself!

Big surprise, even John gets tired of talking to John eventually.

> "Comments
> John Henry
> On the bright side that was final confirmation of where *most* of the
> back-channel whisper campaign shit that's been following me around for
> the last twenty-six years started, and that it continues. No way in the
> world did that guy find that information without someone giving it to
> him, and in the process tipped me off that one of my stalkers has been
> flooding the old place under the pretense of sharing my work in order to
> generate scads of further obsessive conversation with zero basis in
> reality and my name all over it, *and* DMing people who interact with
> the page with that as "proof" that I'm a horrible person, all while
> maintaining the paper-thin pretense that they're doing me a favor. But
> it's my fault I'm struggling, don't forget. And all I do is blame other
> people."
>
> If someone could translate that to something sane, I'd appreciate it.
> About the only thing that makes sense is that JH is incapable of blaming
> himself for anything. It might just be because you are a horrible
> person. I'm sure Beth Aultman concurs.

I think that was more paranoia again except this time screaming so loud people called the police.
I'm pretty sure this was John saying "Nothing is my fault, it's the fault of others and people telling other people it's all my fault when it's not."
Also I believe I read some "People-are-continuing-to-stalk-and-harass-me-even-when-I-can't-prove-it" in there as well.

> And here he goes again:
>
> "John Henry
> Y'all wonder why I have trust issues."

I thought it was because he was a paranoid idiot with narcissism issues.

> Nobody wonders, John. you're a paranoid nutcase.

Well, yea. There's that, too.

Family Guy

May 26, 2023, 10:19:47 AM5/26/23
Oh please. John threatens suicide so often even the hotline stopped taking his calls.
We're in May, right? So expect his bi-annual "GOODBYE I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY" posting within a couple of weeks.
He usually tries to get in at least one before the summer season.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 5:55:37 PM5/26/23
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:24:58 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
>> "John Henry
>>
>> You'd think after nearly a quarter-century of doing everything possible
>> to drive me to self-termination and failing, some people would figure
>> out I'm not quite the mark they thought."
>
> His paranoia has always been one of his biggest downfalls.
> Then, BECAUSE it's paranoia, he refuses to believe anyone who points out
> that it is clearly paranoia.
> Also being coerced by certain Utah-dwelling dipshits didn't help.

Yep. As those of us who witnessed the pair of them - forever declaring what
awesome and virtuous each other was - recall well, both John DeJong and
Chad Bryant continuously praised and encouraged the others behaviour whilst
telling us how much better people they were than all the marks who called
out their sociopathic, selfish, abusive, misogynist and downright
contemptuous behaviours time after time.

Much though Chad now tries to distance himself from the only friend he ever
had, the pair of them are kindred spirits - United forever by the contempt
with which the world holds them. And as their own former families prove,
the closer they got to that world, the more the world wanted no part of
either of the sickening sociopaths…

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 6:02:09 PM5/26/23
In article <u4r9p7$3kl8$1...@dont-email.me>, me...@lowincomegenius.com
says...
> either of the sickening sociopaths?

and he's fat too

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 6:05:04 PM5/26/23
Indeed.

I don’t think it’s fair to suggest John failed at suicide, since it’s
unlikely he ever had the intention of doing it - but by Jove, it boosted
his fundraisers! Both John he and Chad have invariably claimed or
threatened suicide as a means of eliciting sympathy, money or a distraction
from criticism for the contemptuous actions they’ve naively admitted to
before seeking sanctuary from well deserved scorn.

Annaliese Salisbury, Beth Frindell, Beth Aultman and anyone sharing even a
morsel of genetic coding are (mostly) living proof…

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/JkItW_07u3s