So Let Me Get This Straight, Conservatives are More Concerned With Fani Willis...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 15, 2024, 4:15:12 PMFeb 15
...maybe having an inappropriate relationship with a guy that has/had NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the GA trial of Donald Trump, (the one that hasn't even really started yet!

But .....

1) ...are OK with the fact that Trump tried to overturn the Georgia vote...

2) ....don't worry at all about the fact that Trump was found responsible for sexual assault?

Do I have that right, Skeet?

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 15, 2024, 4:22:28 PMFeb 15
In article <bddb6bc5-3c9c-4f35...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> ...maybe having an inappropriate relationship with a guy that has/had NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the GA trial of Donald Trump, (the one that hasn't even really started yet!

She hired him as the prosecutor you idiot. They both had said even
before the trial that they didn't like Trump.

> But .....
>
> 1) ...are OK with the fact that Trump tried to overturn the Georgia vote...
>
> 2) ....don't worry at all about the fact that Trump was found responsible for sexual assault?
>
> Do I have that right, Skeet?

But crimes on your side are ok? Like Joe taking documents when he wasn't
supposed to?

> Jason

Freezer

Feb 15, 2024, 5:39:01 PMFeb 15
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.
I have had people straight-faced argue with me that Trump's crimes
are political, so they don't really count as "crimes."

Seriously, that's what Cult 45 has been reduced to.

Freezer

Feb 15, 2024, 5:43:28 PMFeb 15
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> But crimes on your side are ok? Like Joe taking documents when
> he wasn't supposed to?

Say Biden was indicted. What, exactly, do you think his punishment
would have been? Should have been?

Like Hillary Clinton before him, the juice wasn't worth the
squeeze.

And like HRC, the special investigator went out of their way to
take an unprofessional swipe at their target out the door. A swipe
intended to hurt them politically, nothing more.

But you just keep equating that to Trump making an international
menace of himself. Show us just how far down the MAGA hole you've
truly fallen.

Skeeter

Feb 15, 2024, 5:57:00 PMFeb 15
In article <XnsB119A95D95068f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
I suppose fani is just political? What about Biden being deemed "elderly
and has a bad memory" so he gets away with the same crime they are going
after Trump for?

Skeeter

Feb 15, 2024, 5:58:15 PMFeb 15
In article <XnsB119AA1F08394f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > But crimes on your side are ok? Like Joe taking documents when
> > he wasn't supposed to?
>
> Say Biden was indicted. What, exactly, do you think his punishment
> would have been? Should have been?
>
> Like Hillary Clinton before him, the juice wasn't worth the
> squeeze.

Did they say she was not able to withstand a trial?

> And like HRC, the special investigator went out of their way to
> take an unprofessional swipe at their target out the door. A swipe
> intended to hurt them politically, nothing more.

He broke the law.

> But you just keep equating that to Trump making an international
> menace of himself. Show us just how far down the MAGA hole you've
> truly fallen.

It show that the left ignores the law.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 15, 2024, 8:36:20 PMFeb 15
*sigh* Look who has a brand new obsession.

Jason

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 15, 2024, 8:38:36 PMFeb 15
Brah, you worship a president who was IMPEACHED TWICE.

His administration has more convicted criminals in it than even REAGAN's or NIXON's!!!!

HES INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE FUCKING TRIALS RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE YELLING ABOUT "THE LEFT IGNORES THE LAW"?!?!?

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 15, 2024, 8:48:30 PMFeb 15
In article <ca67a181-5d89-40a0...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
:look who only focuses on Trump and not his own backyard.

Skeeter

Feb 15, 2024, 8:49:41 PMFeb 15
In article <e72b78ba-4d3e-4816...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 5:58:15 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <XnsB119AA1F08394f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> > >
> > > If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> > > Say Biden was indicted. What, exactly, do you think his punishment
> > > would have been? Should have been?
> > >
> > > Like Hillary Clinton before him, the juice wasn't worth the
> > > squeeze.
> > Did they say she was not able to withstand a trial?
> > >
> > > And like HRC, the special investigator went out of their way to
> > > take an unprofessional swipe at their target out the door. A swipe
> > > intended to hurt them politically, nothing more.
> > He broke the law.
> > >
> > > But you just keep equating that to Trump making an international
> > > menace of himself. Show us just how far down the MAGA hole you've
> > > truly fallen.
> > It show that the left ignores the law.
>
> Brah, you worship a president who was IMPEACHED TWICE.

Failed impeachments.

> His administration has more convicted criminals in it than even REAGAN's or NIXON's!!!!
>
> HES INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE FUCKING TRIALS RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE YELLING ABOUT "THE LEFT IGNORES THE LAW"?!?!?

The left does ignore the law. Why wasn't Joe taken to trial?