Gas in Canada is Reaching Record Hghs

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 12, 2022, 6:06:30 PM6/12/22
I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.

Jason

%

Jun 12, 2022, 6:49:36 PM6/12/22
On 2022-06-12 3:06 p.m., Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.
>
> Jason

who needs gas anyway

Lou Proctor

Jun 13, 2022, 4:44:42 AM6/13/22
Jason Todd!!! <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.
>
> Jason

Stop trying so hard. Desperation is the worst cologne.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2022, 8:25:41 PM6/22/22
On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 6:06:30 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.
>
> Jason

10 days and no reply from Skeeter. Kitchen is too hot for him! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jason

Skeeter

Jun 22, 2022, 9:54:17 PM6/22/22
I thought I felt something tugging at my pant leg. What do you want?

P-Dub

Jun 23, 2022, 7:28:40 AM6/23/22
On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 6:06:30 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.
>
> Jason

It's 100% Biden's fault. Bidens fuckwad EO 'decisions' on day 1 - killing pipelines, and canceling gas exploration leases on federal lands - and giddy promotion of these brainless moves - has deeply cut oil supplies in the present - and the future. This hurts WORLDWIDE supply - as demand is higher than ever.

Supply will be lower. Promises that supplies will get much lower in the future. Demand will be higher and continue to increase. Hmmm... what does that do to prices??

The US was an oil EXPORTER under Trump. More supply = lower prices.

Biden announced the upcoming END of the Oil and Gas Industry as we know it. Less supply, and The THREAT of NO supply in the future = HIGHER prices. WAY HIGHER. Speculators love Biden.

In short, Biden's proud & idiotic moves - which will not help 'climate change' even a little - have destroyed the Oil and Gas Industry permanently. We are now moving to a world of all electronic vehicles. It might eventually be OK, but not before the economy crashes hard. And it will. ENERGY moves our economy, and Biden fucked up our energy supply.

Biden is indeed proud of the effect he has had on world gasoline prices - as he believes this will force everyone to buy battery cars and 'go green'.

BTW - there is no evidence of an impending climate disaster. Nothing has ever been proven tying cars and trucks to global warming. NADA. It's a fucking theory. That's it. The libtards / environmentalists / demofraud lying shitheads are fucking shit up based on a THEORY.

But there is physical evidence that pollution from millions and millions of new batteries being disposed of will be devastating. Biden didn't tell you about that.

The climate change initiatives of the democrats are 100% based on lies. As expected. The democrats have not told the truth about anything since probably the early 60s.

Econ 101 & logical conclusions brought to you by P-Dub.

P-DUB: Identifies as non-Bidenary / non-Bidenary

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jun 23, 2022, 9:07:49 AM6/23/22
On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 7:28:40 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
> On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 6:06:30 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > I guess, according to Skeeter, that that's Biden's fault too.
> >
> > Jason
> It's 100% Biden's fault.

OF COURSE. BECAUSE BIDEN IS THE EMPEROR OF CANADA.

Bidens fuckwad EO 'decisions' on day 1 - killing pipelines, and canceling gas exploration leases on federal lands - and giddy promotion of these brainless moves - has deeply cut oil supplies in the present

OF COURSE IT DID.

https://www.nrdc.org/experts/danielle-droitsch/why-keystone-xl-tar-sands-pipeline-doesnt-provide-us-energy-security

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/02/trump-calls-on-russia-and-saudi-arabia-to-cut-oil-production-161368

> P-DUB: Identifies as non-Bidenary / non-Bidenary

OK, that was witty. Whodja steal it from?

Skeeter

Jun 23, 2022, 9:53:31 AM6/23/22
You snipped and ran from the context of the post. Typical cheating
liberal.

Let's not forget the drilling on federal land being banned.