Once the war begins

1 view

TentaclePr0n

Mar 18, 2003, 9:50:37 AM3/18/03
How long will it be before the radical Mudslum fanatics start blowing shit
up everywhere?

We need Sgt Slaughter and Cpl Kirshner to save us.

Eric Patton

Mar 18, 2003, 11:08:13 AM3/18/03
> How long will it be before the radical Mudslum fanatics start blowing shit
> up everywhere?

Days, maybe hours.

EvilAntiWillie

Mar 18, 2003, 12:57:59 PM3/18/03
>> How long will it be before the radical Mudslum fanatics start blowing shit
>> up everywhere?

>Days, maybe hours.

How long did it take them when the Taliban was destroyed? About a year and a
half, and still counting? Not time to buy a bomb shelter quite yet...

Todd Walker

Mar 18, 2003, 1:12:39 PM3/18/03
Eric Patton <ebpa...@xyahoo.com> wrote in message news:<NvHda.83392$jP2.13...@twister.neo.rr.com>...

> > How long will it be before the radical Mudslum fanatics start blowing shit
> > up everywhere?
>

> Days, maybe hours.

They would have blown up stuff anyway. Once someone hates you enough
to kill you, nothing you can do can make them want to kill you more...

Eric Patton

Mar 18, 2003, 1:27:46 PM3/18/03

EvilAntiWillie wrote:
> How long did it take them when the Taliban was destroyed? About a year and a
> half, and still counting? Not time to buy a bomb shelter quite yet...

We'll know soon enough.

ecPunk

Mar 18, 2003, 3:24:06 PM3/18/03
> How long will it be before the radical Mudslum fanatics start blowing shit
> up everywhere?

Ah, usenet, the home of ignorant racist fucks.

Kris Wood

Mar 18, 2003, 3:35:09 PM3/18/03

"EvilAntiWillie" <evilant...@aol.com> wrote in message

I would think that there won't be any al-Quada attacks untill after the
bombs start dropping on Baghdad (and by bombs I mean more bombs than were
used in GW 1, which is the stated plan, which is more bomb than were dropped
in both Korea and Viet Nam), better PR in the Arab world if they attack the
US as "retaliation". I know the media/junta wants us to believe that all
terrorists are mindless, inhuman animals incapable of rational thought, but
they are actually Homo Sapiens and are therefore able to consider things
rationaly and use tactical decision making.