ECW Hotline Rumor?

Stonecold

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
I was watching ECW last night (both TNN and the regular ECW show), and
on the hotline
commercial they were talking about The Rock and Jerry Lawler doing
something very
bizzare and disgusting. Does anyone have any idea of what they're
talking about?
I'm pretty sure they're not gay, so what does that leave?

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
they were playing a Danish game called "Dak Dak". It's really disgusting.

Stonecold <st...@cold.com> wrote in message

Danger3210

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
Stonecold st...@cold.com wrote:

>I was watching ECW last night (both TNN and the regular ECW show), and
>on the hotline
>commercial they were talking about The Rock and Jerry Lawler doing
>something very
>bizzare and disgusting. Does anyone have any idea of what they're
>talking about?
>I'm pretty sure they're not gay, so what does that leave?

Get your mind out of the gutter... Jerry Lawler needed help with his campaign
run so he called the most famous and recognizable ICON in the world of
professional wrestling and THE ROCK accepted...

That's the BIG rumor... Man, ECW is just dying for someone to call their
hotline...

G R E A T O N E Q U O T E S - - - >

"All of a sudden THE ROCK faces Bad Ass Billy Gunn at SummerSlam??? Well
WHOPPEE!!! YIPPEE!!! Let THE PARTY BEGIN for THE ROCK and Bad Ass... and then
THE ROCK and Gangrel, well SO WHAT!!!... Next week they'll be having THE ROCK
laying the smackdown on the Brooklyn Brawler for Christsakes..."

"Michael Cole, if you were a little smarter you'd realize how stupid you
sound..."

"HHH is crying like a woman... He should be going after the Women's Title..."

"I just saw the Blair Witch Project... What the HELL was that???"
-Chris Rock

THERE IS ONLY ONE MATCH THAT MATTERS ANYMORE...

T H E R O C K V S C H R I S J E R I C H O... THE BIGGEST MATCH EVER!!!

OWEN HART STILL LIVES ON...

Stonecold

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99

Milburn Drysdale wrote:

> they were playing a Danish game called "Dak Dak". It's really disgusting.

Well? What is "Dak Dak"?

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
This "game" is played by members of the Danish military and it goes like
this: a biscuit is placed on a table then 4-5 guys stand around it with
dick in hand. Then they start furiously masturbating trying to be the first
to ejaculate on the biscuit. The loser has to eat the biscuit. Like I said
"disgusting". This is not something made up, it's very real. My friend's
wife who was in the Danish military told me about this in 94.

Stonecold <st...@cold.com> wrote in message

Nigel Tufnel

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
I've heard of this, except it was called "Cracker" and you used a
saltine cracker. Still gross.

Rob Brownstein

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
>Subject: Re: ECW Hotline Rumor?
>From: cog...@pop3.concentric.net (Nigel Tufnel)
>Date: Sat, 11 September 1999 07:05 PM EDT

So this is what HHH is talking about when he calls
himself "The Game"? Interesting.

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/11/99
Quit trying to be a jerkoff. Ooooooops, too late.

I'll bet that it was you Brits who taught this to the Danes.

Please retire to your bedroom and resume licking
your dick.

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:56:43 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
<mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :

>This "game" is played by members of the Danish military and it goes like
>this: a biscuit is placed on a table then 4-5 guys stand around it with
>dick in hand. Then they start furiously masturbating trying to be the first
>to ejaculate on the biscuit. The loser has to eat the biscuit. Like I said
>"disgusting". This is not something made up, it's very real. My friend's
>wife who was in the Danish military told me about this in 94.

Trust you to know this Milton. I bet you used to play this game with
all your friends in the trailer park and you deliberately try to lose.

>Stonecold <st...@cold.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Milburn Drysdale wrote:
>>
>> > they were playing a Danish game called "Dak Dak". It's really
>disgusting.
>> >

>> Well? What is "Dak Dak"?

SABU424 is proud to be the RSPWNWA internewsgroup champion, and is dedicated
1/2 of the RSPWWCW Tag Team Champions (with Cpt Spinkick).

Please see detailed below the endorsements of Sabu424 by the following sabu424aholics.

sabr424 is great!!! - You Dummy

He's Walter Cronkite, Woodward and Bernstein, and Dan Rather all rolled into one!
The preminent wrestling journalist of our time! - Cpt Spinkick

Sabu brings something very special to this newsgroup......NEWS!

Even I am able to look past his blatant bias for WCW in order to see
the hot stories of the day. He's like Bob Ryder, David Meltzer, and
Mark Madden all rolled into one. - Mike Kelleher

You got your arse handed to you Milton, now go away - you're jealous of Sabu's
insider status, and it's eating you up inside. - Cpt Spinkick

A day without Sabu424 is like a day without sunshine. - Captain Spinkick

Or... a day without Acehole is like a day without mayo!! - Al Bundy

All information flows through Sabu424 first. I raise my Heineken to
you, Sabu trooper! Sa-loot! - Guerrera on RSPW

My God! What exclusive news! Thanks Sabu424! - Andy Atkinson

Hey Sabu, thanks for the great news tidbits. You are the A#1 reason I read
this festering suckhole of a newsgroup. Your commentary is always poignent and
heartfelt with a gentle yet rapier wit. Keep up the good work. - Psigun

Without Sabu424's insider knowledge the sun wouldnt come up. - The Avenger

Who do you trust, Christ or Sabu424? I trust Sabu424 - The Avenger

Sabu424 IS the oracle of knowledge - The Avenger

Sabu424 is inside more than Ron Jeremy - The Avenger (my favourite)

If Hitler had cloned Sabu424, germany would have won the war - The Avenger

Air, Water, and Sabu424 is all I need to live. - The Avenger

Without Sabu424's insider knowledge I'd be all fucked up and shit. - The Avenger

Sabu424 KNOWS when the apocalypse is he just isnt telling - The Avenger

And don't forget the commentary of Sabu424. He's the man. - Tony Gancarski : Workrate Cru Minister of Information.

For space's sake, I clipped this loser's sig file, but Christ on a Crutch,
wade through it sometime. This guy is a bigger mark for himself than
Hogan. - Sir Suedieboy

#1 wrestling insider sabu424 - Hoganicide

Johnny 12 Inch - Man! I love faggotts!!

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE - MAKE SOME NOISE

"Sabu 424 is the utmost in quality wrestling commentary. He makes cretins like
Isaacs, Scherer, Samuda, and Scaia look like the hacks they are. Sabu 424
provides a valuable public service to not only all wrestling fans, but to
anyone interested in civil discourse on this most uncivil medium known as the
Internet. Truly, Sabu is the acest." - Gancarski (Workrate Cru)

Your source of news is impeccable and you have a classy webpage. I salute you for it - Gender Bender Liz Michael

Bob Ryder says on WCW live that Nitro is more exciting than RAW because of DJ Ran

What makes me smile is your insider information, thanks. - Shirl11496

I admire your frankness, honesty and ability to harness the news - NADA000000

Wow, Sabu424, you're so incredibly cool. Really, I applaud you.- CJ Moss

Sabu424, I'm impressed, your posts are making sense now... - Tom on RSPW

you are a wonderful human being. - Charmayne7

"you are an exclusive insider" - Rockboy

"GREAT JOB! I THINK THAT'S THE FIRST RP I EVER READ THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO
DAMN HARD!" - Wushu68 about my Konnan roleplay

I respect your knowledge and your news, you are an asset to RSPW - Alicia Snow

I believe that you are one of the best sources of news on the net today - Bairman

I honestly believe you are doing a good job, I enjoy your web page, thanks Sabu - Shirl.

Sabu424 - G-PRO Wrestler, endorsed by Clint Fletcher.

"You get respect doing rp's like that" Gerry Saracco

"My god...who thought Sabu424 could be a good poster in RSPW again? Hooo, the
apocalypse is coming." - Robert Berry on RSPW

Unknown

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:37:29 GMT, Sab...@madasafish.comxxxxxxx (You
Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)) wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:56:43 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
><mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :
>
>>This "game" is played by members of the Danish military and it goes like
>>this: a biscuit is placed on a table then 4-5 guys stand around it with
>>dick in hand. Then they start furiously masturbating trying to be the first
>>to ejaculate on the biscuit. The loser has to eat the biscuit. Like I said
>>"disgusting". This is not something made up, it's very real. My friend's
>>wife who was in the Danish military told me about this in 94.
>
>Trust you to know this Milton. I bet you used to play this game with
>all your friends in the trailer park and you deliberately try to lose.

Yeah, it is true. In the AUSTRALIAN army it is know as "Soggy Biscuit"

From the Original Gangsta NEWJACK
"With love in her eyes and trust, she knelt
in front of me and looked up".

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 23:49:42 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
<mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :

>Quit trying to be a jerkoff. Ooooooops, too late.

>I'll bet that it was you Brits who taught this to the Danes.

You are an authority on the subject, so please let me know.

>Please retire to your bedroom and resume licking
>your dick.

Y ou should not say things like that Milton, you really should not.

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:10:01 GMT, newjack (new...@mailcity.com) wrote
a load :

>On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:37:29 GMT, Sab...@madasafish.comxxxxxxx (You
>Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)) wrote:

>>On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:56:43 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
>><mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :
>>
>>>This "game" is played by members of the Danish military and it goes like
>>>this: a biscuit is placed on a table then 4-5 guys stand around it with
>>>dick in hand. Then they start furiously masturbating trying to be the first
>>>to ejaculate on the biscuit. The loser has to eat the biscuit. Like I said
>>>"disgusting". This is not something made up, it's very real. My friend's
>>>wife who was in the Danish military told me about this in 94.
>>
>>Trust you to know this Milton. I bet you used to play this game with
>>all your friends in the trailer park and you deliberately try to lose.

>Yeah, it is true. In the AUSTRALIAN army it is know as "Soggy Biscuit"

Milton would be happy to know that.

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
I wouldn't say thing like this but you just HAD to make a smart assed retort
and you received a smart assed retort in turn. Think about this in the
future.

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)
<Sab...@madasafish.comxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
So far I've heard it called Dak Dak, Cracker and now Soggy Biscuit. Damn
this is disgusting. I'm sure the T-NUTZ guys are ardent practitioners. I
feel positive that they're also into Das Felchus.

newjack <new...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:37:29 GMT, Sab...@madasafish.comxxxxxxx (You

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I would assume that HHH is the one
who is jizzed on and Chyna does the licking (or vice versa). Sloppy
5ths....... yeeeeeeeeeeeech!

Rob Brownstein <robb...@aol.comepolka> wrote in message

Rockboy

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
wrote:

> Trust you to know this Milton. I bet you used to play this game with
> all your friends in the trailer park and you deliberately try to lose.

Trying to lose, impotence, call it what you will...

--
Rockboy
-Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!-

susan wright

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
sounds like the Danish military is full of fags.

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
I just think that they're fucked up in the head. From what I've seen so far
the Danes & Scandinavians are more prone to "mental illness" and their
sucide rate is pretty high. I haven't met one yet who isn't screwed up in
the head.

Milburn Drysdale

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
give it a rest Pebbles. That was all you could come up with? I expected
something more witty/original. Your attempt at a successful retort failed,
miserably. Smoke a joint, maybe something will come to you. It sure
couldn't hurt.

Rockboy <the-r...@home.com> wrote in message

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 05:17:41 -0400 (EDT), Msm...@webtv.net (susan
wright) wrote a load :

>sounds like the Danish military is full of fags.

Sounds like milton would like it more.

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:00:08 GMT, Rockboy <the-r...@home.com> wrote
a load :

>"You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)"
>wrote:
>> Trust you to know this Milton. I bet you used to play this game with
>> all your friends in the trailer park and you deliberately try to lose.

>Trying to lose, impotence, call it what you will...

LOL

I guess he does not care as long as he comes last.

>--
>Rockboy
>-Keep the idiots off the 'net: kill a WebTV user today!-
>======================================
>RSPWNWA European Champion
>RSPWECW Tag Team Champion
>RSPWWCW engaged to Stephanie McMahon
>======================================
>I'm a 21st century digital boy,
>I don't know how to live (or read)
>but I've got a lot of toys

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 07:43:53 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
<mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :

>I wouldn't say thing like this but you just HAD to make a smart assed retort

>and you received a smart assed retort in turn. Think about this in the
>future.

Can I take it that is an apology. and why have you not replied to my
emails about calling a halt to bring peace to RSPW with your sniping
of me.

>You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

><Sab...@madasafish.comxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> Y ou should not say things like that Milton, you really should not.

SABU424 is proud to be the RSPWNWA internewsgroup champion, and is dedicated

You Dummy World Order (Sabu424..The Walter Cronkite of Wrestling)

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 07:48:36 GMT, "Milburn Drysdale"
<mo...@bankers.net> wrote a load :

>So far I've heard it called Dak Dak, Cracker and now Soggy Biscuit. Damn

>this is disgusting. I'm sure the T-NUTZ guys are ardent practitioners. I
>feel positive that they're also into Das Felchus.

LOL, Mcfly83 and Raslinnews are seasoned practitioners.

BTW in Blackadder goes Forth "Private Plane" it is referred to as "The
Biscuit Game".