If Raven was US Champ....

R. Hopkins......Still Cowie

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Would he defend the title as much as Hogan did when he was World Champ.
At this point, I'd say yes, but with 3x as many screwjobs.
--
Don't mind me....
Gods are used to being ignored.

You're breakin' my heart....show me your face and I'll cure
all your ills.
-Tommy Lee Jones (1997)

ICQ:5914098
Real Time Harassment.
Get the software at http://www.mirabilis.com

Raven316

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

If and only if Raven doesn't defend his title is because everyone is afraid
to get in the ring with him. People are afraid of the Raven's Rules
matches because they know it will probable be the last match of their
career.
--
Raven 3:16 says:
I just chair shot your ass

Quote the Raven, nevermore

What about me

glenn fears Raven3:16

R. Hopkins......Still Cowie <co...@spa.att.ne.jp> wrote in article
<351477D1...@spa.att.ne.jp>...
: Would he defend the title as much as Hogan did when he was World Champ.

:

Don Martin

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Raven316 (mjc...@pressroom.com) wrote:
: If and only if Raven doesn't defend his title is because everyone is afraid

: to get in the ring with him. People are afraid of the Raven's Rules
: matches because they know it will probable be the last match of their
: career.

Raven's rules matches are stupid because no promotion would legit
sanction them; so the fans are supposed to believe this jobber has so much
clout that he can dictate his own rules???

;)

Raven316

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Don Martin <mart...@zoo.utoronto.ca> wrote in article
<Eq94HL...@zoo.utoronto.ca>...
: Raven's rules matches are stupid because no promotion would legit
: sanction them; so the fans are supposed to believe this jobber has so
much
: clout that he can dictate his own rules???

Well, he does. Raven's rules matches are far from stupid. It's good to
have at least one match where everything goes. Gotta love them chairshots.
BANG

glenn

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

On 23 Mar 1998 11:26:44 GMT, "Raven316" <mjc...@pressroom.com> wrote:

>Well, he does. Raven's rules matches are far from stupid. It's good to
>have at least one match where everything goes. Gotta love them chairshots.
> BANG
>--
>Raven 3:16 says:
>I just chair shot your ass
>
>Quote the Raven, nevermore
>
>What about me
>
>glenn fears Raven3:16

raven definately must love chair shots, cause seven out of ten times
raven ends up eating the chair. hey i'll admit when raven first came
into wcw i thought he might be cool, but the clown never did shit, and
now thier giving hop-along Benoits push. he hasn't shown me diddly in
mic skills, wrestling skills, or entertainment skills.

i can't even hate the guy enough to give him heel heat. the only heat
that raven even remotely generates is mark heat. his marks are so
fucking annoying. they worship this no-talent misplaced grundger.

can anyone give me 1 GOOD reason this loser is getting a push? hell he
is not even the most talented guy in the flock, IMHFO kidman should
rule the flock, now theres some wrestling skills.

glenn

Playing with pain, and getting damn good at it too!

Raven3:16 fears Education

FREE CHRIS BENOIT

Raven316

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

glenn <gj...@gnv.fdt.net> wrote in article
<3516a996...@news.fdt.net>...
: On 23 Mar 1998 11:26:44 GMT, "Raven316" <mjc...@pressroom.com> wrote:
: raven definately must love chair shots, cause seven out of ten times

: raven ends up eating the chair.

But it's those three times when everyone is crying that their baby-faces
get bumped. Besides, he can at least get up after eating a chair unlike
some people we know (benoit, DDP)

: hey i'll admit when raven first came

: into wcw i thought he might be cool,

You even admit it now.
:
:
: can anyone give me 1 GOOD reason this loser is getting a push? hell he

: is not even the most talented guy in the flock, IMHFO kidman should
: rule the flock, now theres some wrestling skills.

:
He's better than Benoit and he's proved it. Now, Kidman has the talent to
be the leader in the future but he needs to get rid of the fleas and get
experience against somebody but the Mexican'ts.

Max Xevious

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Don Martin wrote:

> Raven's rules matches are stupid because no promotion would legit
> sanction them; so the fans are supposed to believe this jobber has so much
> clout that he can dictate his own rules???

Raven is not a Jobber.
He pulled his own weight in ECW and now he's up to WCW
watch some of his old ECW matches and tell me he is a jobber ! Besides, the Raven
Rules are a cool angle. No matter who he wrestles, he will win :)
look at Nash and the Battle Royal ! In my own theory, Nash was afraid of raven
and thats why he powerbombed lodi, to get taken away by the cops !

-------------------------------- - - - -
Scott Burciaga
xev...@calweb.com
http://www.calweb.com <------ Home of "The Herd"
------------------------------------ -- - - - - - - - - - -

TCBMADDOG

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

>He's better than Benoit and he's proved it. Now, Kidman has the talent to

>be the leader in the future but he needs to get rid of the fleas and get<BR>

>experience against somebody but the Mexican'ts

I believe Hillary Clinton wrote a book a couple years ago titled
"It takes a Flock" Anyone who watches WCW knows that no one in the flucking
flock has ever had a clean win over Benoit. If the Horsemen were actually
Horsemen circa 1980's no Horsemen would ever have lost. Benoit would have
gotten the push he deserved and the flock would have gotten the shit beat out
of them everytime they touchedBenoit.

Take two prozac and flame me in the morning

Don Martin

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Max Xevious (xev...@calweb.com) wrote:

: Raven is not a Jobber.

: He pulled his own weight in ECW and now he's up to WCW
: watch some of his old ECW matches and tell me he is a jobber !

Two Words: Johnny Polo
Two More Words: Scotty Flamingo

;)

Raven316

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

The horsemen of the 80's never would have allowed Steve McMichael or Jeff
Jarrett in it either.

--
Raven 3:16 says:
I just chair shot your ass

Quote the Raven, nevermore

What about me

glenn fears Raven3:16

TCBMADDOG <tcbm...@aol.com> wrote in article
: If the Horsemen were actually

Raven316

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

And I bet you think DDP never jobbed to Johnny B Badd.

--
Raven 3:16 says:
I just chair shot your ass

Quote the Raven, nevermore