John The Con: No ego problem or lack of self esteem here!

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 27, 2023, 2:22:50 PM5/27/23
This is how John acts just before a massive crash and I look forward to
him entertaining everyone for the month of June, or at least until he
runs away for a few months.

"John Henry (13 hours ago)

"I consider my work - for which I, like any creative artist of any kind,
am merely a conduit - to be far more important than I am as a person."

John starts off as humbly as he can, so strap in!

"I'm just a dumb screwed up half-nuts broken misanthrope who so
enthusiastically embraced his right to be who he is that he found
himself invited to embrace his right to starve to death."

It's building up to a mooch!

"I need you to understand that I know the way I think and do things
doesn't fit this world right now. That's kind of the whole point of why
I do them loudly and why I advocate for my beliefs the way I do and with
the relentless dedication even at the expense of my own comfort,
convenience and occasionally even risking survival in very real ways."

But that won't stop John from bilking the human ATMs for every cent he
can. "Appreciate my sacrifices and send money!"

"Because there is absolutely no question: the problems I see in this
world, I see clearly and I see their solutions just as clearly in nearly
every case."

That's why he sits around mooching. Good work, John!

"There is absolutely no question: the way I'm thinking now *is* the way
the world will think in less than 100 years, because we. have. no.
choice."

You are a raving nutcase and nobody should encourage you to do anything
more than fuck off after drinking bleach.

"The way we've been doing things will end us within a couple more
generations, and nearly all the suggestions for alternatives are useless
because every single god damned one of them is driven by some asshole
trying to make money from it."

Projection city!

"I'm not. I refuse to put my "important" work behind any kind of
paywall because. it's. important. This is what makes me not the
clickbaiters, this is what makes me not the left-wing atheist equivalent
of a tent revival preacher. I'm not standing here promising miracles in
three easy installments of 199.99. I'm giving them to you and telling
you how to perform them yourselves as a matter of habit."

Heaven forbid that John would lead the way by example. Paypal him
anyway.

"I wouldn't be able to do that if not for the often INCREDIBLY generous
help of so many of you who have supported me over the years. I can't
deconstruct it enough: without you, I wouldn't be here. Most of you've
seen enough of my world to know by now I don't have the kinds of
resources people my age typically do; I didn't get my parents' house
when they passed and I don't have a lifetime of accumulated property
stacked up. The only reason I'm even here right now is a combination of
your support and blind luck - maybe, MAYBE a point or two along the way
where I did something, no idea what, that may have been beneficial to me
and I didn't really see it."

"I've done nothing to earn anything and you have to send me money!"

"All I really do is try to be a well-lubricated conduit for the mass of
critically important knowledge that I seem to have mostly been born
with. It's all I *can* do."

Delusion, thy name is DeJong.

PS: Six of the sheep approved of his batshit rant on Facebook. Sad.

Family Guy

May 27, 2023, 4:05:04 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:22:50 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> This is how John acts just before a massive crash and I look forward to
> him entertaining everyone for the month of June, or at least until he
> runs away for a few months.
>
> "John Henry (13 hours ago)
>
> "I consider my work - for which I, like any creative artist of any kind,
> am merely a conduit - to be far more important than I am as a person."
>
> John starts off as humbly as he can, so strap in!

That ego is so large it could be seen from space.

> "I'm just a dumb screwed up half-nuts broken misanthrope who so
> enthusiastically embraced his right to be who he is that he found
> himself invited to embrace his right to starve to death."
>
> It's building up to a mooch!

Love how he uses 'misanthrope,' yea, that's really going to help his cause or case.

> "I need you to understand that I know the way I think and do things
> doesn't fit this world right now. That's kind of the whole point of why
> I do them loudly and why I advocate for my beliefs the way I do and with
> the relentless dedication even at the expense of my own comfort,
> convenience and occasionally even risking survival in very real ways."
>
> But that won't stop John from bilking the human ATMs for every cent he
> can. "Appreciate my sacrifices and send money!"

I thought he 'advocated for 'his beliefs the way' he does because he is a nutjob.

> "Because there is absolutely no question: the problems I see in this
> world, I see clearly and I see their solutions just as clearly in nearly
> every case."
>
> That's why he sits around mooching. Good work, John!

This is the same vomit comet that basically said if people had listened to him prior to 9/11, then the whole thing wouldn't have happened.

> "There is absolutely no question: the way I'm thinking now *is* the way
> the world will think in less than 100 years, because we. have. no.
> choice."
>
> You are a raving nutcase and nobody should encourage you to do anything
> more than fuck off after drinking bleach.

We do have a choice. We can tell him to go to Hell.

> "The way we've been doing things will end us within a couple more
> generations, and nearly all the suggestions for alternatives are useless
> because every single god damned one of them is driven by some asshole
> trying to make money from it."
>
> Projection city!

Yea, because, you know, money isn't important in society or anything like that.

> "I'm not. I refuse to put my "important" work behind any kind of
> paywall because. it's. important. This is what makes me not the
> clickbaiters, this is what makes me not the left-wing atheist equivalent
> of a tent revival preacher. I'm not standing here promising miracles in
> three easy installments of 199.99. I'm giving them to you and telling
> you how to perform them yourselves as a matter of habit."
>
> Heaven forbid that John would lead the way by example. Paypal him
> anyway.

Wonder what he considers as "work."

> "I wouldn't be able to do that if not for the often INCREDIBLY generous
> help of so many of you who have supported me over the years. I can't
> deconstruct it enough: without you, I wouldn't be here. Most of you've
> seen enough of my world to know by now I don't have the kinds of
> resources people my age typically do; I didn't get my parents' house
> when they passed and I don't have a lifetime of accumulated property
> stacked up. The only reason I'm even here right now is a combination of
> your support and blind luck - maybe, MAYBE a point or two along the way
> where I did something, no idea what, that may have been beneficial to me
> and I didn't really see it."
>
> "I've done nothing to earn anything and you have to send me money!"
>
> "All I really do is try to be a well-lubricated conduit for the mass of
> critically important knowledge that I seem to have mostly been born
> with. It's all I *can* do."
>
> Delusion, thy name is DeJong.
>
> PS: Six of the sheep approved of his batshit rant on Facebook. Sad.

People elected Trump into office and continue to praise him.
If that shit can happen, six people can approve DeBong's rant.

Chad Bryant

May 27, 2023, 4:48:24 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:05:04 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > "I'm not. I refuse to put my "important" work behind any kind of
> > paywall because. it's. important. This is what makes me not the
> > clickbaiters, this is what makes me not the left-wing atheist equivalent
> > of a tent revival preacher. I'm not standing here promising miracles in
> > three easy installments of 199.99. I'm giving them to you and telling
> > you how to perform them yourselves as a matter of habit."
> >
> > Heaven forbid that John would lead the way by example. Paypal him
> > anyway.
> Wonder what he considers as "work."

You consider worming your way into "background acting" a couple times a month as "work", so you have no room to talk, little boy.

The only difference between you & JH is that you have a crazy-eyed elderly mother to sponge from.

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 4:59:38 PM5/27/23
In article <27a94d7c-a0d6-4099...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
and you got a mummified one who you leeched to death.

Family Guy

May 27, 2023, 5:11:36 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:48:24 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:05:04 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
>
> > > "I'm not. I refuse to put my "important" work behind any kind of
> > > paywall because. it's. important. This is what makes me not the
> > > clickbaiters, this is what makes me not the left-wing atheist equivalent
> > > of a tent revival preacher. I'm not standing here promising miracles in
> > > three easy installments of 199.99. I'm giving them to you and telling
> > > you how to perform them yourselves as a matter of habit."
> > >
> > > Heaven forbid that John would lead the way by example. Paypal him
> > > anyway.
> > Wonder what he considers as "work."
> You consider worming your way into "background acting" a couple times a month as "work", so you have no room to talk, little boy.

First, nobody "worms" their way into background acting.
I know your response was partially filled with spittle, anger, hatred, jealousy and psychosis, but you are wholly incorrect, as usual.

Second, I am proud of having done it -- and even having the appearances to prove it was done.
Don't you remember when you grabbed a screen shot of one of the projects I did and tried to insult me for doing it?

It is work rather YOU (a known psychopath and sociopath) want to call it that or not.
I did it. I got paid. Being paid made it "work." Fuck off, you Moby Dick of a troll.

> The only difference between you & JH is that you have a crazy-eyed elderly mother to sponge from.

I don't "sponge" off of anyone, and there are a shit ton of differences between myself and Crazy Man.
For one, I recognize reality---even when it sucks, which thankfully isn't often.
For another, I don't associate with a sociopathic scumbag out of Utah clearly in need of medication and quite possibly a beating.

Chad Bryant

May 27, 2023, 5:29:02 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 5:11:36 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > > Wonder what he considers as "work."
> > You consider worming your way into "background acting" a couple times a month as "work", so you have no room to talk, little boy.
> First, nobody "worms" their way into background acting.
> I know your response was partially filled with spittle, anger, hatred, jealousy and psychosis, but you are wholly incorrect, as usual.

Nobody is jealous of you. $68 a day is nothing to brag about.

> Second, I am proud of having done it -- and even having the appearances to prove it was done.

You've never provided "proof" of anything.

> Don't you remember when you grabbed a screen shot of one of the projects I did and tried to insult me for doing it?

That didn't happen. You believe your own bullshit.

> > The only difference between you & JH is that you have a crazy-eyed elderly mother to sponge from.
> I don't "sponge" off of anyone

You'd be living in your old man car down by the river if not for Crazy Mawmaw.

]v[etaphoid

May 27, 2023, 6:05:42 PM5/27/23
Christ.

John Henry, Alex Cain and Chad Bryant try to illuminate the topic of
meaningful, well-paid employment.

Now I’ve seen it all…

Chad Bryant

May 27, 2023, 6:16:58 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 6:05:42 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> John Henry, Alex Cain and Chad Bryant try to illuminate the topic of
> meaningful, well-paid employment.

Feeling left out, sheep-fucker?

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 6:45:30 PM5/27/23
In article <b8bf2d35-b099-480f...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Run along fat ass.

Chad Bryant

May 27, 2023, 6:59:49 PM5/27/23
Make me, burned-out pissbum.

]v[etaphoid

May 28, 2023, 12:11:19 AM5/28/23
How’s the Helpdesk this week, Chadlee?

ROFL!

]v[etaphoid

May 28, 2023, 12:14:06 AM5/28/23
If four pounds of poutine at the finish line can’t motivate you to “run
along”, I doubt any of us ever could…

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 8:59:31 AM5/28/23
In article <bac283de-34a3-4e59...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...

> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 6:45:30 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <b8bf2d35-b099-480f...@googlegroups.com>,
> > chada...@aol.com says...

> > > Feeling left out, sheep-fucker?
> > Run along fat ass.
>
> Make me, burned-out pissbum.

LOL

Stop crying and just pay attention.

Family Guy

May 28, 2023, 9:06:53 AM5/28/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 5:29:02 PM UTC-4, Wilford Brimley's personal assistant Chad Bryant wrote:

> > > You consider worming your way into "background acting" a couple times a month as "work", so you have no room to talk, little boy.
> > First, nobody "worms" their way into background acting.
> > I know your response was partially filled with spittle, anger, hatred, jealousy and psychosis, but you are wholly incorrect, as usual.
> Nobody is jealous of you. $68 a day is nothing to brag about.

YOU have been jealous for YEARS.
You hate the fact I have people, family, friends who care for me and love me.
Which is understandable considering your childhood. Man, it must have been Hell.
The 9/11 equivalent of childhood.

> > Second, I am proud of having done it -- and even having the appearances to prove it was done.
> You've never provided "proof" of anything.

Um, I kinda have, "Lee."

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/5I8tmtlrqUU/m/en1sk5ky6LUJ

> > > The only difference between you & JH is that you have a crazy-eyed elderly mother to sponge from.
> > I don't "sponge" off of anyone
> You'd be living in your old man car down by the river if not for Crazy Mawmaw.

You'd be dead by your own hands if not for your cowardice.

Chad Bryant

May 28, 2023, 4:12:40 PM5/28/23
My job from 15 years ago would still be more productive than anything you have ever done, sheep-fucker.

Chad Bryant

May 28, 2023, 4:18:03 PM5/28/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 9:06:53 AM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:

> > > Don't you remember when you grabbed a screen shot of one of the projects I did and tried to insult me for doing it?
> > That didn't happen. You believe your own bullshit.
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/5I8tmtlrqUU/m/en1sk5ky6LUJ

Long-dead links. You have nothing, Dink.

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 4:23:48 PM5/28/23
In article <2277e286-31f1-4014...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...

> On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:11:19 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> > Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > Feeling left out, sheep-fucker?
> > >
> > How?s the Helpdesk this week, Chadlee?
>
> My job from 15 years ago would still be more productive than anything you have ever done, sheep-fucker.

Answer the fucking question...Oh wait, you lost that job.

Skeeter

May 28, 2023, 4:25:09 PM5/28/23
In article <3d71f1be-79ae-4453...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Doesn't look dead to me.

The God of Odd Statements
Dec 23, 2006, 8:31:13 AM
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:10:45 +0000, The Mak did most oddly state: > DNW
wrote >> Orson Wells
The God of Odd Statements's profile photo
The God of Odd Statements
Dec 23, 2006, 8:33:12 AM
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:28:48 +0000, Chad Bryant did most oddly state:
> "The Mak" wrote:
>> Chad Bryant wrote:
>>> "The Mak" wrote:
> No, you're not.

> From: DNW <dickn...@bigfoot.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-
> wrestling,alt.flame.rspw,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.tv.snl,alt.pizza.delivery.d
> rivers,rec.arts.tv,alt.idiot.alex-cain Subject: Re: (Meta) Is this
> Alexander "Dink" Cain in "Warm Springs"? Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:28:05
> +0000 (UTC) Organization: Witham, Inc.
>
> Xnews 5.04.25 is an outdated version of the program that I haven't used in
> months. Nowhere on any computer I own or use will you find 5.04.25 - I
> updated in part to expose the usual suspects who are attempting to
> impersonate me.
>
> Pay more attention, and you might actually avoid looking so ignorant.
You may now claim your spank.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #39
Demon Lord of Confusion

Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain's profile photo
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain
Dec 23, 2006, 11:52:50 AM
"The God of Odd Statements" <godo...@statements.likeyours> wrote in
message news:pan
He Came, He Saw, He Perkoff'd's profile photo
He Came, He Saw, He Perkoff'd
Dec 23, 2006, 11:58:07 AM
The God of Odd Statements wrote: > On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:10:45 +0000,
The Mak did most oddly
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition's profile photo
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
Dec 23, 2006, 8:01:45 PM
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:58:07 -0800, He Came, He Saw, He Perkoff'd sat in
thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> Such <BITCHSLAP>
Excuse me, you must have me mistaken for someone who thinks you have a
valid opinion to express.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
<1161246083.1...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

Family Guy

May 28, 2023, 6:23:56 PM5/28/23
Which one of the ones you have lost or quit are you talking about?
You referring to Sisna.com, which fired you for your online behavior?

Family Guy

May 28, 2023, 6:25:52 PM5/28/23
Link works fine for me, "Lee," and oh---what have we here?
Just because you used Altopia and did the whole cowardly "X-blah-blah-please-don't-archive-me-because-I'm-a-pussy" routine does not mean you did not participate, "DNW."
You were clearly participating, and, of course, everyone knew and knows you were "DNW."

Weird how these things keep kicking you in the ass, huh? Must give you a headache.

**** CUT AND PASTE FROM THREAD ****
"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

> "The Mak" wrote:
>
> > DNW <dickn...@bigfoot.com> wrote in

> >> You've tried to hide your image for years, Dink.
> >
> > Which is why he voluntarily worked onscreen in a movie. That makes
> > PERFECT sense.
> >
> > Oh wait, no it doesn't. You're so fucking pathetic Chad.
>
> 1. You're not responding to me, dumbshit, but I'll give you your brush
> with greatness and point out that:

Does it matter if he's responding to you or not?

> 2. Dink *has* tried to netcop every site that has ever used his pictures,
> which leads to:

I have? Do you have proof of said accusations? After all, Froggy just proved
you were a liar. Why should someone believe you?

> 3. You can shut the fuck up now. Dismissed!

Those "debate skills" in action again, I see.

Family Guy

May 28, 2023, 6:27:03 PM5/28/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 4:25:09 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <3d71f1be-79ae-4453...@googlegroups.com>,
> chada...@aol.com says...

> > > https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/c/5I8tmtlrqUU/m/en1sk5ky6LUJ
> >
> > Long-dead links. You have nothing, Dink.
> Doesn't look dead to me.

= snip =

He ("Lee") is attempting to claim that, since the majority of the responses are "gone" in the thread, that it is "nothing."
What Chadlee fails to recognize is that the responses place him and his suckpuppet in the thread.

He...really needs to try to pay better attention when he is acting out his sociopathic behaviors.

]v[etaphoid

May 29, 2023, 8:30:32 AM5/29/23
Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:11:19 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Feeling left out, sheep-fucker?
>>>
>> How’s the Helpdesk this week, Chadlee?
>
> My job from 15 years ago would still be more productive than anything you
> have ever done, sheep-fucker.

15 years ago?

What makes you think an unskilled job providing IT support at a helpdesk in
your thirties is any more or any less humiliating than an unskilled job
cold calling insurance sales in your forties?

ROFL!

Family Guy

May 29, 2023, 9:53:59 AM5/29/23
Can you imagine buying insurance from Chad?
He'd probably burn down your house just to find a client.