Former FBI Informant Charged With Lying About Biden Business Dealings

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 10:42:44 AMFeb 16
The special counsel investigating Hunter Biden has charged a former F.B.I. informant with fabricating claims that President Biden and his son each sought $5 million bribes from a Ukrainian company — a stinging setback for Republicans who cited the allegations in their push to impeach the president.

The longtime informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, is accused of falsely telling the F.B.I. that Hunter Biden, then a paid board member of the energy giant Burisma, demanded the money to protect the company from an investigation by the country’s prosecutor general at the time.

The explosive story, which seemed to back up unsubstantiated Republican claims of a “Biden crime family,” turned out to be a brazen lie, according to a 37-page indictment unsealed late Thursday in a California federal court, brought by the special counsel, David C. Weiss.

Mr. Smirnov’s motivation for lying, prosecutors wrote, appears to have been political. During the 2020 campaign, he sent his F.B.I. handler “a series of messages expressing bias” against Joseph R. Biden Jr., including texts, replete with typos and misspellings, boasting that he had information that would put him in jail.

*********

Huh.
Well golly-gosh, gee whiz, isn't THAT something?

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 10:47:25 AMFeb 16
In article <43ee9d1b-91cb-4dfa...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> The special counsel investigating Hunter Biden has charged a former F.B.I. informant with fabricating claims that President Biden and his son each sought $5 million bribes from a Ukrainian company ? a stinging setback for Republicans who cited the allegations in their push to impeach the president.
>
> The longtime informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, is accused of falsely telling the F.B.I. that Hunter Biden, then a paid board member of the energy giant Burisma, demanded the money to protect the company from an investigation by the country?s prosecutor general at the time.
>
> The explosive story, which seemed to back up unsubstantiated Republican claims of a ?Biden crime family,? turned out to be a brazen lie, according to a 37-page indictment unsealed late Thursday in a California federal court, brought by the special counsel, David C. Weiss.
>
> Mr. Smirnov?s motivation for lying, prosecutors wrote, appears to have been political. During the 2020 campaign, he sent his F.B.I. handler ?a series of messages expressing bias? against Joseph R. Biden Jr., including texts, replete with typos and misspellings, boasting that he had information that would put him in jail.
>
> *********
>
> Huh.
> Well golly-gosh, gee whiz, isn't THAT something?
>
> Jason

I love watching you grab on to anything you can to cry about.

HEY! What about Fani Willis?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 12:24:20 PMFeb 16
Says the guy who posted 10,000 times crying about Biden's classified docs case. You know the few documents that he found out it he had and then immediately turned them into the DOJ.

> HEY! What about Fani Willis?

What about her?

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 1:47:28 PMFeb 16
In article <326d721e-c3b5-4d8d...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Ones he had when he was a senator that he was not allowed to have. So
how did they end up in his garage? Is he to old and has a bad memory?

> > HEY! What about Fani Willis?
>
> What about her?

She has been exposed and Trump did it without even trying.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 3:13:47 PMFeb 16
Biden on his worst day, is better than Trump on his best.

> > > HEY! What about Fani Willis?
> >
> > What about her?
> She has been exposed and Trump did it without even trying.
So replace her. We'll get another prosecutor.
Whatever Willis did or did not do with some guy does not affect the facts of the Georgia case one IOTA.
Still got three defendants ready to sing like Mariah.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 3:37:27 PMFeb 16
In article <ece895e6-0333-4f1e...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 1:47:28 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <326d721e-c3b5-4d8d...@googlegroups.com>,
> > davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> > > Says the guy who posted 10,000 times crying about Biden's classified docs case. You know the few documents that he found out it he had and then immediately turned them into the DOJ.
> > Ones he had when he was a senator that he was not allowed to have. So
> > how did they end up in his garage? Is he to old and has a bad memory?
>
> Biden on his worst day, is better than Trump on his best.

Is that how you avoid admitting he took documents when he wasn't
supposed to and Trump can stand trial for it but Joe is old and has a
bad memory so he get a pass?

> > > What about her?
> > She has been exposed and Trump did it without even trying.
> So replace her. We'll get another prosecutor.

Maybe not.

> Whatever Willis did or did not do with some guy does not affect the facts of the Georgia case one IOTA.

It proves she and him were biased.

> Still got three defendants ready to sing like Mariah.

If it was a Trump hearing you would be harping like a seal.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 4:41:19 PMFeb 16
Biden and Mike Pence both had some material and turned it in when they realized it.

Trump STOLE a literal TRUCK LOAD of Classified Materials upon being kicked out of the White House and put them in a BATHROOM.
Why don't you realize that, moron?

> > > She has been exposed and Trump did it without even trying.
> > So replace her. We'll get another prosecutor.
> Maybe not.

oh, do you know something no one else does, Philbert?

> > Whatever Willis did or did not do with some guy does not affect the facts of the Georgia case one IOTA.
> It proves she and him were biased.
She's A PROSECUTOR YOU IDIOT, OF *** COURSE SHE'S BIASED***
Holy fucking shit you are a Sperm Whale of Stupidity!!

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 4:53:00 PMFeb 16
In article <fdc941ba-1409-431b...@googlegroups.com>,
How did he fit a truckload into the bathroom? Where did he shit? He most
likely had a more secure lock on the shitter door than you have on your
front door.
> Why don't you realize that, moron?

Why did they have a hearing on Joe then with the thoughts of taking it
to court?

> > > So replace her. We'll get another prosecutor.
> > Maybe not.
>
> oh, do you know something no one else does, Philbert?

Obviously more than you.

> > > Whatever Willis did or did not do with some guy does not affect the facts of the Georgia case one IOTA.
> > It proves she and him were biased.
> She's A PROSECUTOR YOU IDIOT, OF *** COURSE SHE'S BIASED***
> Holy fucking shit you are a Sperm Whale of Stupidity!!

She ran on "I will get Trump" when she was running for DA. I would say
there is a conflict of interest.

Tim

Feb 16, 2024, 4:59:01 PMFeb 16
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Is this the stupid libtard you told me about?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 5:08:47 PMFeb 16
You guys talk about me in the bedroom? I'm flattered.

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 5:40:57 PMFeb 16
In article <c38e54fd-698b-4680...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Tim is gay. You and he can hook up you sick freak.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 7:50:49 PMFeb 16
NTTAWWT, but I would never infringe on another man's propetah.

Jason

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 16, 2024, 8:53:03 PMFeb 16
You’re infamous, Jay Tard.

Never before has a fully (physically) grown man had quite so much affection
for other men in their underwear.

Comic books, wrestlers, Freezer. The list goes on, you weird, bitter man.

You’ve truly earned the ridicule, disdain and contempt with which the world
holds you…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 16, 2024, 11:05:10 PMFeb 16
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
“Immediately”?

May want to check your facts there. Months late *after* the mid-terms, is
“immediate” in your unbiased eyes?

Thanks for reminding us that you’ll never be too stupid to stop digging…

ROFL!

Freezer

Feb 17, 2024, 4:05:26 AMFeb 17
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
A) Yes, a keystone witness getting indicted for lying is us
clutching at straws. Sure, Jan.

B) WHAT ABOUT Fani Willis?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 9:25:48 AMFeb 17
Take heed - the poster child for pathological lying has spoken…

"Tim"

Feb 17, 2024, 10:47:00 AMFeb 17
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:9f801732-1a40-44b7...@googlegroups.com:
But what about me? I'm available.

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 11:18:15 AMFeb 17
In article <XnsB11B1F6DBAA9Df...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Keep the blinders on.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 17, 2024, 11:50:45 AMFeb 17
and thus shall you stay, in all likelihood.

Jason

Family Guy

Feb 17, 2024, 2:10:31 PMFeb 17
On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 10:47:25 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
I love watching you get upset whenever anyone mentions something about Biden, and how your lips are suctioned to Trump's ass.
When Trump loses, will you kill yourself immediately or wait for your leader to send the E-mail encouraging you to do it?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 2:37:14 PMFeb 17
Shhhhh, little pot plant…

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 2:40:40 PMFeb 17
In article <5697e7e3-10d5-4333...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Come on dude. He likes you and he's rich.

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 2:42:31 PMFeb 17
In article <fee55bb8-1427-4e08...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...
Why do you ignore Joe and his fuckups? If you're so sure Trump is going
to lose then tell us why Joe is a better pick? Remember his side allowed
him to get away with a serious crime because he's "elderly and has a bad
memory".

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 3:31:53 PMFeb 17
You love watching (and imagining) people getting upset?

What’s wrong with you?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 17, 2024, 7:18:36 PMFeb 17
I will tell him the same thing that I told you when you started having fantasies about what I look like when I'm sleeping:
I. AM. SPOKEN. FOR.

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 18, 2024, 9:45:36 AMFeb 18
In article <6eac8de2-ab89-4910...@googlegroups.com>,
"spoken for" She owns you?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 18, 2024, 2:19:47 PMFeb 18
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Everyone owns him.

Poor nadless bastard.

Tim

Feb 18, 2024, 6:06:25 PMFeb 18
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:6eac8de2-ab89-4910...@googlegroups.com:
I won't say anything big guy. <wink>

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 18, 2024, 7:39:01 PMFeb 18
Yawn.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 18, 2024, 8:05:06 PMFeb 18
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:1262743a-1912-4b8f...@googlegroups.com:
Bow to the Zimmermen or grow a spine.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:23 AMFeb 19
Are you really yawning or just choking on yet another Zimmerman cock?

No judgement, Tardler…

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 7:10:44 AMFeb 19
In article <1262743a-1912-4b8f...@googlegroups.com>,