Texas Is Pushing the Ten Commandments In Schools

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 23, 2023, 4:50:33 PM5/23/23
Because F--- the Muslims, Hindus, and everybody else who doesn't subscribe to our Ideology. You have no right to freedom FROM Religion, specifically OURS.

It's true, It's true.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 7:44:08 PM5/23/23
In article <edd7ae90-1539-46db...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> Because F--- the Muslims, Hindus, and everybody else who doesn't subscribe to our Ideology. You have no right to freedom FROM Religion, specifically OURS.
>
> It's true, It's true.

You poor soul. What do you care? I mean didn't your buddy Freezer say
the govt has nothing to do with the schools?

Jebediah Grainger

May 23, 2023, 8:31:35 PM5/23/23
He did not say that you reading challenged dumbfuck.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 8:48:33 PM5/23/23
In article <f7b4a148-7c7f-4cd6...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
He did. But you run and come back with some off the wall bullshit. I'll
wait.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 10:28:29 AM5/24/23
I don't have to run anywhere. Nor do I have to use 'WHATABOUT JOE" as a diversion.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:15:35 PM5/24/23
In article <31f2495d-7729-497b...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
But you do.

> Nor do I have to use 'WHATABOUT JOE" as a diversion.

Oh the irony. The one who brings up Trump all the time.

Why do you never defend Joe? Is it because you know I am right?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 3:42:58 PM5/24/23
I always defend Joe when he's right which is 90% of the time. You just ignore it.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 4:19:29 PM5/24/23
In article <98f9d512-9a07-4a8e...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You haven't in a very long time. Why is that?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 11:02:43 AM5/25/23
Repeat: YOU IGNORE IT

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 1:27:41 PM5/25/23
In article <ac0781db-3723-49fe...@googlegroups.com>,
Can't ignore what isn't there. You always cry about Trump. What do you
think about all these fence jumpers getting bussed to cities that said
they were welcome and now they are crying about sending them there? Are
you ok with the #1 killer of people between 18 and 45 in Fentynal? Guess
where the poison is coming from.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 1:44:38 PM5/25/23
And yet you manage to find a way.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 2:10:37 PM5/25/23
In article <624ca899-133a-4ec7...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Did you read that before you hit send? Because it's really stupid. I
think it's time for you to take another break.

Jebediah Grainger

May 26, 2023, 10:54:54 AM5/26/23
Yes, I did. You manage to find a way to ignore EVERTHING. It ain't brain surgery Magoo.

Because it's really stupid. I
> think it's time for you to take another break.

I will be out most of this weekend. Although I may type something Saturday night at 2am, just because you can't live without me.

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 12:03:59 PM5/26/23
In article <c6a0fafb-7f86-4aa8...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Work release?

Jebediah Grainger

May 26, 2023, 4:07:08 PM5/26/23
Yawn.
Also, you snipped you bastard hypocrite.

Jeb

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 4:59:26 PM5/26/23
In article <f3bca908-f727-4885...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Why are you crying about snipping? I am following you and freezers
advice.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 6:10:41 PM5/26/23
Another new invented enemy to get you all hot under the pantyhose?

Won’t someone think of the children?! Or the insular, brain dead parrots
who think screaming, repetition and lies will ever convince anyone of their
merits.

Learn to prosecute an argument, moron. And take your pathological butt
buddies Freezer and Chad to the adult literacy classes with you…