Toddler demands your attention!

]v[etaphoid

May 22, 2023, 5:16:51 PM5/22/23
And he doesn’t care how many threads he has to start to get it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsmICBRKOk

Jebediah Grainger

May 23, 2023, 9:05:14 AM5/23/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 5:16:51 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> And he doesn’t care how many threads he has to start to get it!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsmICBRKOk

So what are you saying?

You hate trans people?

Hardly breaking news.

Jebediah

]v[etaphoid

May 23, 2023, 9:23:50 AM5/23/23
You hate trans people?

Socky, socky, sock-sock…

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 9:45:06 AM5/23/23
In article <798badbf-b0e2-4667...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...

> On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 5:16:51 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> > And he doesn?t care how many threads he has to start to get it!
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsmICBRKOk
>
> So what are you saying?
>
> You hate trans people?
>
> Hardly breaking news.
>
> Jebediah

So what? You hate republicans. Hypocrite.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 9:45:43 AM5/23/23
In article <u4iele$2it3a$1...@dont-email.me>, me...@lowincomegenius.com
says...

> Jebediah Grainger <jebediah....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 5:16:51 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> >> And he doesn?t care how many threads he has to start to get it!
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsmICBRKOk
> >
> > So what are you saying?
> >
> > You hate trans people?
> >
> > Hardly breaking news.
> >
> > Jebediah
> >

> You hate trans people?
>
> Socky, socky, sock-sock?

Jason is begging to be noticed.

Freezer

May 24, 2023, 1:58:50 AM5/24/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
I don't hate Republicans (Spell it right, you dullard). I hate
Trumpublicans. I hate the Neo-Con cretins like Lauren Boebert
and MTG and Matt Gaetz who think being loud equals being right.
Who govern according to Conservative Twitter and whatever the
Heritage Foundation is handing them under the table Who pass
laws ment to punish enemies rather than help the population. Who
fight against Democrats ten times harder than they fight for the
constituents.

Yes, I hate them. They are bad for this country and they dupe
people like you into voting against their own best interests. I
hate them openly and wish them ill.

And I DESPISE your Orange Cloven Idol, the ringleader of the
cesspool the GOP has become. You can convince yourself that we
libs loved Trump before 2015.

You would be wrong.

Again.

If that makes me a hypcrite somehow, I'll live with it.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 7:05:07 AM5/24/23
In article <XnsB00E9BCBD07Bfr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Lot of projection there. What you accuse us of you are guilty of.

Are you happy with the state of affairs after the loon you voted for
took office?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 10:17:15 AM5/24/23
OF COURSE

> Are you happy with the state of affairs after the loon you voted for
> took office?

That's right, Divert, Divert, Divert.

Jason

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:16:36 PM5/24/23
In article <e9a9d036-3dcd-4b15...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Just admit I am right and you can't honestly answer the question without
embarrassing yourself.

You meltdown is coming soon.
> Jason

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 3:40:07 PM5/24/23
> Just admit I am an asshole.

OK, you're an asshole.

Happy? Sheesh.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 4:21:17 PM5/24/23
In article <6585391f-45d2-480c...@googlegroups.com>,
Post edit? Worse than snipping. This is proof that I have you pissed
off. You can't just back away when you lose, you have to pitch a bitch
like some grade school kid.

Jebediah Grainger

May 24, 2023, 7:32:06 PM5/24/23
I guess you think you deserve better huh?

Newsflash: YOU DON'T

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 9:23:30 PM5/24/23
In article <50eb6eba-6943-44f7...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
Translation. He pissed me off and I am stomping my feet.

You're such a puss Jason. When you can't refute you resort to insults
and "yawn" or you just throw a temper tantrum. Post editing is a sure
sign of defeat. I will allow you to leave now.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 11:03:51 AM5/25/23
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 1:29:12 PM5/25/23
In article <90cbb859-596c-4513...@googlegroups.com>,
See what I mean? Every thread you start ends up this way. You crying and
stomping your feet and posting stupid shit like that. Another victolly
for me.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 1:53:49 PM5/25/23
Actually what really happens with the threads I start is that you start diversion after diversion and then put on a big topping of "WHUT JOEZ DONE LATLEY DEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP"

You crying and
> stomping your feet and posting stupid shit like that. Another victolly
> for me.

"Victolly?" Yes, yes, I guess you do get lots of 'victolly"'s . Whatever that may be.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 2:12:38 PM5/25/23
In article <9b9abb61-56fe-4e58...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Look at you divert and pull a BUTWHATABOUT. You are the only one
ignoring facts and posting shit no one cares about.

> You crying and
> > stomping your feet and posting stupid shit like that. Another victolly
> > for me.
>
> "Victolly?" Yes, yes, I guess you do get lots of 'victolly"'s . Whatever that may be.

Noob.

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 8:30:02 AM5/26/23
Welcome to my invisible thread.

I knew you’d show up…

]v[etaphoid

May 26, 2023, 8:30:02 AM5/26/23
He’s gone full Chad with the post editing and nonsensical repeated
blatherings about everyone else being a stupid mark.

Never go full Chad…