FUCK THIS GAME. FUCK THE NFL. FUCK THE CHIEFS!!!!

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 11, 2024, 11:07:53 PMFeb 11
FUCKING MOTHER FUCK AND ON HOLY BLESSED RAIDER GROUND NO LESS!!

AND FUCK YOU BROCK PURDY!! FUCK YOU TOO KYLE SHANAHAN!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB< AND YOU FUCKING FUCKED IT UP YOU CONSISTENT LOSER SON OF A FUCK!!!!

And while I would never want to be identified as MAGA, HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING THING WAS RIGGED 1000000000% FOR THE FUCKING QUEEFS!!!

FUCKING MOTHER **FUCK**!!!!!!

%

Feb 11, 2024, 11:17:41 PMFeb 11
yay , my team winned

Freezer

Feb 11, 2024, 11:22:44 PMFeb 11
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.
Anything that pisses off the "Taylor Siwft is ruining football"
crowd is a thumbs-up from me.

And if you think this year was bad, wait until next year, when they
go for the first Super Bowl threepeat.

Skeeter

Feb 11, 2024, 11:57:44 PMFeb 11
In article <7cce9f82-6eb9-4a3f...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
and do you consider yourself an adult?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 12, 2024, 1:56:58 AMFeb 12
It's so satisfying how you dance for me.

Jason

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 12, 2024, 8:04:06 AMFeb 12
Angry, bitter, little man. So resentful of everything that doesn’t conform
to his wishes, that he now insists the world is rigged against him…

Like the world even gives one fuck what a crying pedant like you wants!

ROFL!!!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 12, 2024, 8:04:07 AMFeb 12
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Children are often fascinated by dancers…

Now cry us a river, buttercup!

LOL!

Skeeter

Feb 12, 2024, 1:33:16 PMFeb 12
In article <uqd503$1gmad$4...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...
> Children are often fascinated by dancers?
>
> Now cry us a river, buttercup!
>
> LOL!

You're telling Toddler to cry?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 12, 2024, 3:07:08 PMFeb 12
As he keeps telling us, he needs no encouragement to let those tears flow…

ROFL!

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 14, 2024, 12:55:19 PMFeb 14
Did I mention "Fuck Suckvoid" too? If not, allow me to correct that error.

Skeeter

Feb 14, 2024, 9:38:13 PMFeb 14
In article <4c1a570c-9ef1-4633...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
> > As he keeps telling us, he needs no encouragement to let those tears flow?
> >
> > ROFL!
> Did I mention "Fuck Suckvoid" too? If not, allow me to correct that error.

Seeking attention again?