does jason todd support raising the minimum wage?

robert stickler

Feb 15, 2017, 8:09:46 PM2/15/17
most liberals don't.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 15, 2017, 8:34:05 PM2/15/17
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8:09:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> most liberals don't.

Most liberals do indeed support it.

I support it based on what county one lives in.

Obviously the rate in a small,rural area would be less than the rate in a big city. It should be tied to COL for one's area.

Jason

robert

Feb 15, 2017, 9:24:38 PM2/15/17
It should be at least 13 or more and hour

The Chad

Feb 15, 2017, 9:32:02 PM2/15/17
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:09:43 -0800, robert stickler wrote:

> most liberals don't.

I'm not sure you even know what a "liberal" is, Robert.

robert stickler

Feb 15, 2017, 10:32:54 PM2/15/17
Madonna, Rosie O'Donnell, Obama, whoopie Goldberg, Ashley judd...

The Chad

Feb 15, 2017, 11:10:35 PM2/15/17
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:32:52 -0800, robert stickler wrote:

> Madonna, Rosie O'Donnell, Obama, whoopie Goldberg, Ashley judd...

Four overexposed celebrities and a former centrist President who is still
hated by flyover country because he dared to be black.

Politics is most definitely not your best subject, Robert.

robert stickler

Feb 15, 2017, 11:30:10 PM2/15/17
But I always win....

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 17, 2017, 4:10:33 AM2/17/17
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:30:10 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> But I always win....

you always shit on yourself

robert stickler

Feb 17, 2017, 12:47:21 PM2/17/17
I'm telling chad!

Eartha Kit

Feb 17, 2017, 6:54:40 PM2/17/17
Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :
WHere will the money come from?

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 17, 2017, 7:27:27 PM2/17/17
Before I answer, tell me how much do you know about Economics?

Because the way I frame my answer will depend on if I'm dealing with a 5th-grade level intellect (i.e., average Republican) or a kindergartner who hasn't yet gotten past counting on fingers.

Jason

Eartha Kit

Feb 17, 2017, 7:58:51 PM2/17/17
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
Never mind about my intellect, just try and demonstrate yours.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 17, 2017, 8:15:45 PM2/17/17
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 7:58:51 PM UTC-5, Eartha Kit wrote:
> Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
> > On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 6:54:40 PM UTC-5, Eartha Kit wrote:
> >> Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :

> >> WHere will the money come from?
> >
> > Before I answer, tell me how much do you know about Economics?
> >
> > Because the way I frame my answer will depend on if I'm dealing with a
> > 5th-grade level intellect (i.e., average Republican) or a kindergartner who
> > hasn't yet gotten past counting on fingers.
> >
> > Jason
>
> Never mind about my intellect,

That says a lot

just try and demonstrate yours.

The thing is, the fact that you would even ASK a stupid question like that brings yours into question.

Jason

> "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Dodge noted.

Jason

Eartha Kit

Feb 17, 2017, 10:17:27 PM2/17/17
Truer words never spoken.

"Where will the money come from?"

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 18, 2017, 12:00:13 AM2/18/17

> >> "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
> >
> > Dodge noted.
>
> Truer words never spoken.
>
> "Where will the money come from?"

Well see here's how it works:

Businesses sell goods and services.

They receive payments for said goods and services.

Out of those payments they pay expenses, taxes, depreciation and amortization.

The key word here is "expenses" which includes salaries.

They ALREADY pay their employees, so gradually paying them more until reaching a higher minimum wage rate shouldn't really be a problem.

If it IS a problem, that owner may be in the wrong business.

Jason

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 12:06:57 AM2/18/17
Jason Todd!!! wrote :
Precisely.

Your natural economy and growing deficit is the strongest barometer
that your business is broken. Adding more cost never fixes that.

You need to address the issue not increase your cost base.

Economics 101.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 18, 2017, 1:38:32 AM2/18/17
Yup.

Kindergarten.

jason

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 1:40:08 AM2/18/17
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Saturday :
And yet your only solution is to pay the lowest contributors more
money.

Guess you weren't paying too much attention back in kindergarten.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 10:13:05 AM2/20/17
"The lowest contributors"? Do you realize that there are MANY working Americans on food stamps and other public assistance?

Do you realize that many people pay a higher tax rate than billionaires like Warren Buffet?

Jason

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2017, 10:36:20 AM2/20/17
Take their food stamps away.

me

Feb 20, 2017, 12:20:39 PM2/20/17
If you pay a living wage, giving people more disposable income, they will buy things thus helping businesses. Pay them starvation wages like they are now and not only do they not help the economy but they will continue to need assistance.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 20, 2017, 2:24:10 PM2/20/17
me pretended :
Sounds like a wonderful solution for a prosperous economy.

If the Don manages to implement some of his measures to repair the
damage done by decades of deficits, come back in twenty years and we'll
talk.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 20, 2017, 2:25:34 PM2/20/17
It happens that Jason Todd!!! formulated :
Do you realize that if you pay a living wage, people doing NOTHING will
qualify as well as the hard-working burger flippers of your nation?

> Do you realize that many people pay a higher tax rate than billionaires like
> Warren Buffet?

Do you realize that if your aunty had a dick, she'd be your uncle?

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 2:58:10 PM2/20/17
Right because we have always paid wages to people who don't work. Yup.

> > Do you realize that many people pay a higher tax rate than billionaires like
> > Warren Buffet?
>
> Do you realize that if your aunty had a dick, she'd be your uncle?

Tap Out accepted. Thanks!

Jason

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2017, 7:14:11 PM2/20/17
The Democrats don't want to raise minimum wage.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 8:38:38 PM2/20/17
On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 7:14:11 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> The Democrats don't want to raise minimum wage.

Bernie Sanders talked about nothing else.

Jason(well, he may have mentioned Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches once or twice...)

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2017, 9:11:39 PM2/20/17
He got screwed by crooked hillary

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 9:24:33 PM2/20/17
On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 9:11:39 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> He got screwed by crooked hillary

You're changing the subject again. Please stop doing that.

It doesn't work for Janis and it won't work for you.

Jason

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2017, 9:27:09 PM2/20/17
Who's janice?

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 20, 2017, 9:54:49 PM2/20/17
On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 9:27:09 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Who's janice?

Trijcomm.

Jason

The Chad

Feb 20, 2017, 10:03:48 PM2/20/17
Actually, "Janis" is the name of one of his ex-wives. Scotty posted here
years ago under the name "Janis Johnson" for whatever reason.

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2017, 11:08:42 PM2/20/17
i love trijcomm! i agree with everything he says!

Eartha Kitty

Feb 21, 2017, 3:04:57 AM2/21/17
Jason Todd!!! presented the following explanation :
Of course you haven't - no country as indebted as yours could ever
contemplate doing such a stupid thing. But that is *exactly* what a
living wage does - so thank you for admitting you don't even understand
what you're arguing for!

>>> Do you realize that many people pay a higher tax rate than billionaires
>>> like Warren Buffet?
>>
>> Do you realize that if your aunty had a dick, she'd be your uncle?
>
> Tap Out accepted. Thanks!

You might want to rethink your role in this debate if you're going to
base your argument on not knowing what a living wage is or why
individuals who own mega-corporations might be paying billions of
dollars in income taxes might not do so at the same taxable rates as
you.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 21, 2017, 3:15:50 AM2/21/17
The Chad expressed precisely :
My, what a cunt you are.

Small wonder people treat you as such.

xx Eartha

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 21, 2017, 5:37:46 PM2/21/17
I SAID "THANK YOU"

Jason

Eartha Kitty

Feb 22, 2017, 3:27:15 AM2/22/17
on 22/02/2017, Jason Todd!!! supposed :
You're welcome

>>> Tap Out accepted. Thanks!
>>
>> You might want to rethink

I said,

You might want to rethink your role in this debate if you're going
to base your argument on not knowing what a living wage is or why
individuals who own mega-corporations might be paying billions of
dollars in income taxes might not do so at the same taxable rates
as you.

> I SAID "THANK YOU"

Thus proving again, that it is easier for you to thank, than to think.