Did Hulk Hogan Nearly RUIN Impact Wrestling?

Terrence Clay

May 24, 2023, 9:30:04 PM5/24/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSrMymyu3g

At long last, it's time for Brian Zane to look at Hulk Hogan's wild time in TNA! From his auspicious debut, to his heel turn, his feud with Sting, Aces & Eights and more, whatcha gonna do when HulkaMAYnia finally reaches the end?!

Freezer

May 24, 2023, 10:45:05 PM5/24/23
If I don't reply to this Terrence Clay post, the terroists win.
No, Hulk HOgan did not ruin IMPACT.

Hogan and Vince Russo ruined IMPACT, aided and abeded by Dixie
Carter the entire way.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 7:28:16 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00EDD0ADF670f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
You tards actually follow this crap?

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 8:19:50 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
Yes, how dare the people in a wrestling newsgroup care about
wrestling history?

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 9:29:03 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F4A8FC2558f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article <XnsB00EDD0ADF670f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Terrence Clay post, the terroists win.

> >> No, Hulk HOgan did not ruin IMPACT.
> >>
> >> Hogan and Vince Russo ruined IMPACT, aided and abeded by Dixie
> >> Carter the entire way.
> >
> > You tards actually follow this crap?
> >

> Yes, how dare the people in a wrestling newsgroup care about
> wrestling history?

Fake as hell and you suckers suck it up. % and I bought out this
cesspool and now the rules are no more rassling talk.

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 10:02:14 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> Yes, how dare the people in a wrestling newsgroup care about
>> wrestling history?
>
> Fake as hell and you suckers suck it up.

You are aware of what pro wrestling IS,yes?

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 10:36:00 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F5BAAB9ABfr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Yea, fake as hell.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 5:53:11 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 9:29:03 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
% and I bought out this
> cesspool

You paid too much whatever it was.

and now the rules are no more rassling talk.

Over my dead body.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 6:03:10 PM5/25/23
In article <017ffce4-1573-41e6...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 9:29:03 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> % and I bought out this
> > cesspool
>
> You paid too much whatever it was.

Didn't have to, we just took it.

> and now the rules are no more rassling talk.
>
> Over my dead body.

If need be.

Chad Bryant

May 25, 2023, 6:12:54 PM5/25/23
TNA was doomed as soon as HealthSouth had to pull out as the main investor and the Carters bought it to give Dixie a toy. It's taken Anthem years of effort (and a complete name change) to drive the stink out.