Meet the Henry Family: Postage Due For Birthday Cards!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Sep 6, 2021, 6:36:42 PM9/6/21
John Henry DeJong - Giving white trash a bad name for 50 years!

************************
John Henry @JohnHenry_US
5h
In my world, "family" means getting your birthday cards postage due.
(Not a joke, this happened.)

Is this the same family that told you to hit the bricks?

It's quite obvious who the joke is, John.

PS: Don't forget to thank Chad for the Chef Boyardee! Oh, wait.

Skeeter

Sep 6, 2021, 7:16:16 PM9/6/21
On Mon, 6 Sep 2021 22:36:38 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote:

>In my world, "family" means getting your birthday cards postage due.

That's crazy...LOL