Are any of you dimwit far-right shitstains getting over it yet?

The Chad

Nov 12, 2020, 12:42:18 PM11/12/20
Trump lost.

He's going to keep losing.

You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.

robert stickler

Nov 12, 2020, 12:50:24 PM11/12/20
Lol he won. He's proving it in court

%

Nov 12, 2020, 1:00:35 PM11/12/20
his daughter already announce he won on twitter so he won

hobb...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2020, 1:50:47 PM11/12/20
Dimwit. All of his lawsuits are being thrown out of court due to no evidence. If you paid attention, you'd understand, but you sold your brains, so of course you don't get it.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 12, 2020, 4:09:52 PM11/12/20
The Chad was thinking very hard :
> Trump lost.
>
> He's going to keep losing.
>
> You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.

Do you feel like a winner after the election, Chadwick?

Has Biden's victory suddenly given purpose to your bloated life -
previously punctuated only by unemployment, poverty, seperation and
fabrications of your various professions as lawyer, footballer,
wrestler and wartime hero?

Is Biden gonna get you out of your low-income rental unit or upgrade
your second-hand Nissan Versa micro which can barely move with your
turgid 300+lb frame testing it's sub-standard suspension and axels?

Under Trump you were nothing. And nothing is changing, no matter who
your countrymen elect...

--
Here endeth the lesson...

Skeeter

Nov 12, 2020, 4:31:18 PM11/12/20
That is the news if you listen to lame stream media.

Freezer

Nov 12, 2020, 5:02:46 PM11/12/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>Dimwit. All of his lawsuits are being thrown out of court due
>>to no evidence. If you paid attention, you'd understand, but
>>you sold your brains, so of course you don't get it.
>

> That is the news if you listen to lame stream media.

This is the news if you read the news.

There is a recount lawsuit in PA. PA didn't include the disputed
ballots in the current totals.

There is a recount pending in GA. They declared Biden the winner
without calling GA.

There is a lawsuit pending in WI. Which they filed in the federal
courts in DC. That court has NO authority over WI.

So you are right, technically. So enjoy that.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Nov 13, 2020, 6:31:46 AM11/13/20
Lol every day more and more evidence is being uncovered and more witnesses are coming forward. These libtards are in denial. None of the court challenges have been thrown out.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2020, 12:43:57 PM11/13/20
You're an idiot. A dozen court challenges have been thrown out, and you're listening to the wrong people.

The Chad

Nov 13, 2020, 9:13:12 PM11/13/20
He lost, you milquetoast mongoloid. Get the fuck over it.

Or smash your little metaphorical piggy bank and send all of your savings to Drumpf's last big hustle.

Either way, shut your cornhole.

The Chad

Nov 13, 2020, 9:14:55 PM11/13/20
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> The Chad was thinking very hard :
> > Trump lost.
> >
> > He's going to keep losing.
> >
> > You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.
> Do you feel like a winner

Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.

People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me take the L and work harder for what they want.

I have what I want.

You have stale material and a one-note gimmick.

Sucks to be you, Davey Dotard.

The Chad

Nov 13, 2020, 9:15:59 PM11/13/20
You can't sell what you don't have.

Just ask Robby's mom when she tried to sell her virginity at age 13.

(Close relatives *do* count, after all.)

]v[etaphoid

Nov 13, 2020, 11:36:28 PM11/13/20
The Chad presented the following explanation :
> On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> The Chad was thinking very hard :
>>> Trump lost.
>>>
>>> He's going to keep losing.
>>>
>>> You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.
>> Do you feel like a winner
>
> Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.

Odd. You don't look or sound much like a winner.

> People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me take
> the L and work harder for what they want.

No hole here, Chadwick. I remain visible, vocal and committed to
everything I stood for over the course of lifetime lived.

You've never worked hard, else you would have found some other
employment after you were terminated over six months ago.

Got a new job yet, you hard-working, employable, non-sociopath?

Didn't think so...

> I have what I want.

You want to be poor, single and estranged from your birth sons?

You want to be a lifetime renter, hermit and mocked punchline?

Why do you pretend to be so many, many things you aren't, if you are
happy with what you are?

> You have stale material and a one-note gimmick.
>
> Sucks to be you, Davey Dotard.

I see what you did there - you co-opted the punchline, "Sucks to be
Chad" and put someone else's name in it. And not just anyone, but your
sworn nememis, David Zimmerman who banished you from IRC two decades
ago!

ROFL! Why can't you answer these questions, winning Chad;

]v[etaphoid

Nov 13, 2020, 11:37:37 PM11/13/20
The Chad has brought this to us :
Such a shame that your mother had checked her ticket by the time you
turned thirteen.

She *might* have been able to undo some of the damage she'd help
inflict upon you in your formative years.

Too close?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 13, 2020, 11:38:37 PM11/13/20
The Chad explained :
Speaking of cornholes, have you considering opening yours to suitors as
a means of earning an income now that you're "between jobs" yet again?

Imagine the paystubs you could post if you charged by the hour!

Or the gallon...

The Chad

Nov 13, 2020, 11:41:30 PM11/13/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:36:28 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> The Chad presented the following explanation :
> > On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> >> The Chad was thinking very hard :

> >> Do you feel like a winner
> >
> > Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.
> Odd. You don't look or sound much like a winner.

You know nothing of winning. Leaving Canada to attempt to lure a girl you met on IRC, then having to run off to Australia is the story of your loser life.

> > People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me take
> > the L and work harder for what they want.
> No hole here

You live in Australia. Enough said.

> You've never worked hard, else you would have found some other
> employment after you were terminated over six months ago.
>
> Got a new job yet

Didn't lose the old job, liar.

Keep sucking the fat cock of failure, closet case.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2020, 12:00:56 AM11/14/20
The Chad expressed precisely :
> On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:36:28 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> The Chad presented the following explanation :

>>> Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.
>> Odd. You don't look or sound much like a winner.
>
> You know nothing of winning. Leaving Canada to attempt to lure a girl you met
> on IRC, then having to run off to Australia is the story of your loser life.

Beyond a week spent in Vancouver and Whistler for a white Christmas ten
years ago, I've never lived in nevermind left Canada.

That you have decided the Zimmermenn Co-Opt is a lonely man who scared
you off IRC twenty years ago is pathetically laughable, but false.

>>> People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me
>>> take the L and work harder for what they want.
>> No hole here
>
> You live in Australia. Enough said.

The guy from Salt Lake City is throwing stones at Australia?

What is it - our prosperity, our climate, our coastlines, our sporting
prowess, our natural resources, our standard of living?

What is it that you think speaks for itself in the Australia vs
Mormonville mismatch?

>> You've never worked hard, else you would have found some other
>> employment after you were terminated over six months ago.
>>
>> Got a new job yet
>
> Didn't lose the old job, liar.

Did too. Too a partial paycut/partial redundancy and then got cut.

Confirmed.

> Keep sucking the fat cock of failure, closet case.

No failure here, Chadwick - as well you know given the paycheck
challenge you ran from three years ago. Your Cushingoid head would
explode if you knew what I was earning these days...

Have never tasted cock, either, Chadwick. But then, I've never been
arrested and imprisoned like you. I pay for all my shampoo the old
fashioned way!

ROFL!

Skeeter

Nov 14, 2020, 12:34:23 AM11/14/20
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:14:52 -0800 (PST), The Chad
<chada...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> The Chad was thinking very hard :
>> > Trump lost.
>> >
>> > He's going to keep losing.
>> >
>> > You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.
>> Do you feel like a winner
>
>Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.
>
>People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me take the L and work harder for what they want.
>
>I have what I want.

Two outcast children and a shack.

Skeeter

Nov 14, 2020, 12:35:03 AM11/14/20
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:15:56 -0800 (PST), The Chad
<chada...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 6:50:47 PM UTC, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Lol he won. He's proving it in court
>> Dimwit. All of his lawsuits are being thrown out of court due to no evidence. If you paid attention, you'd understand, but you sold your brains
>
>You can't sell what you don't have.

So you're saying you never had any brains?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2020, 12:56:52 AM11/14/20
Skeeter explained on 14/11/2020 :
ROFL!

And he doesn't even own the shack. He's paying rent for it! When he
canafford to and doesn't have to beg for money on the internet...

robert stickler

Nov 14, 2020, 4:39:27 AM11/14/20
Chad asked my mom out but she turned him down

Fish Police

Nov 14, 2020, 12:47:16 PM11/14/20
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 12:42:18 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> Trump lost.
>
> He's going to keep losing.

You two have something in common, then. Besides being narcissistic sociopaths that hate America, I mean.

Fish Police

Nov 14, 2020, 12:50:13 PM11/14/20
On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 9:14:55 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:09:52 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> > The Chad was thinking very hard :
> > > Trump lost.
> > >
> > > He's going to keep losing.
> > >
> > > You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.
> > Do you feel like a winner
> Yes, Outback Jackoff. I do.

That's probably just the narcissistic, delusional, sociopath talking...

> People like you experience a loss and crawl into a hole. People like me take the L and work harder for what they want.

You wouldn't know hard work if it sodomized you in a McDonalds restroom.

> I have what I want.

Social ridicule, multiple lies, multiple lost jobs, a family that doesn't acknowledge you and a friend that is way the hell off of his meds when not fighting computer monitors in a battle to the death?

> You have stale material and a one-note gimmick.
>
> Sucks to be you, Davey Dotard.

Get Covid, Chadlee.

%

Nov 14, 2020, 1:21:51 PM11/14/20
and then everybody go up my bum

The Chad

Nov 14, 2020, 2:07:22 PM11/14/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:00:56 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> >> No hole here
> >
> > You live in Australia. Enough said.
> The guy from Salt Lake City

Not originally from SLC, don't live in SLC.
> >> Got a new job yet
> >
> > Didn't lose the old job, liar.
> Did too. Too a partial paycut/partial redundancy and then got cut.

Wrong.

Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 14, 2020, 5:12:09 PM11/14/20
The Chad expressed precisely :

>>> You live in Australia. Enough said.
>> The guy from Salt Lake City
>
> Not originally from SLC,

We know. But something about the place drew you there in time...

> don't live in SLC.

Yes you do. It's where you found your level in life.

You live in the second least livablable city in North America and you
shall die there, and likely be buried in a Mor(m)on cemetary...

>>> Didn't lose the old job, liar.
>> Did too. Too a partial paycut/partial redundancy and then got cut.
>
> Wrong.

Prove it, you unemployed bum. You've got *nothing*...

> Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.

Thanks for deleting all of the ones which cut too deep, rather than
pointing out where any of them missed the mark.

I know you - and now I own you - for what little that's worth...

Fish Police

Nov 14, 2020, 11:55:27 PM11/14/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 2:07:22 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:

> > > You live in Australia. Enough said.
> > The guy from Salt Lake City
> Not originally from SLC, don't live in SLC.

You fled the State of California to avoid being prosecuted by your high school debate coach after she discovered that you had committed credit card fraud and possibly burglary.

> > > Didn't lose the old job, liar.
> > Did too. Too a partial paycut/partial redundancy and then got cut.
> Wrong.
>
> Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.

Your attempt at lying by calling him a liar is atrocious. Dismissed, sociopath.

Fish Police

Nov 14, 2020, 11:55:56 PM11/14/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:12:09 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> The Chad expressed precisely :

> >> The guy from Salt Lake City
> >
> > Not originally from SLC,
> We know. But something about the place drew you there in time...

He ran from potential credit card fraud, theft and burglary charges.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 15, 2020, 2:53:19 AM11/15/20
It happens that Fish Police formulated :

>>> The guy from Salt Lake City
>> Not originally from SLC, don't live in SLC.
>

> You fled the State of California to avoid being prosecuted by your high
> school debate coach after she discovered that you had committed credit card
> fraud and possibly burglary.

All true.

Beth Frindell paid the ultimate price for trying to help the poor,
awkward kids with no friends. Although the rest of the state thank her
for her sacrifice.

>>> Did too. Too a partial paycut/partial redundancy and then got cut.
>> Wrong.
>>
>> Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.
>
> Your attempt at lying by calling him a liar is atrocious. Dismissed,
> sociopath.

Don't be too hard on him. I normally only get about two weeks of posts
out of him each year, before he invariably returns to hiding behind
sock puppets once he's been mauled into submission.

I sense that day is quickly looming.

Please don't go, Chad. Don't chicken out again...

The Chad

Nov 15, 2020, 1:04:17 PM11/15/20
On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 4:55:27 AM UTC, Alexander Cain wrote:

> > > The guy from Salt Lake City
> > Not originally from SLC, don't live in SLC.
> You fled

...nothing.

> Your attempt at lying

Wrong again.

The Chad

Nov 15, 2020, 1:06:17 PM11/15/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 10:12:09 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> > Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.
> Thanks for deleting

...all of your tired, old material that you stole from the same guy you now attack.

This is why you're best left ignored most of the time - you have more broken records than a smashed jukebox.

Fish Police

Nov 15, 2020, 6:53:50 PM11/15/20
The "Beth Frindell" story by you - written by you, posted by you, acknowledged by you (until you started trying to deny it, that is...) is well-known in RSPW. You post about how you went through her underwear drawer; let your friend in with his slut girlfriend and how they had sex on her bed; allegedly found a vibrator of hers and then barged in to their coitus carrying it in a suggestive manner. Later, you wrote about how there were charges on her credit card, where you claim you didn't do it, yet you were the only one with access to it while she allowed you to house sit for her.

So tell me, Chadlee. If you were the only one who had access---how did the charges get on the card? This was the mid 1990s. There wasn't a Dark Web around for the number or PIN to be sold or stolen. How'd it happen if not you? You fled the State of California to Utah in an attempt to avoid being investigated for her credit card fraud, and for the possible trespass and burglary charges that could have followed.

Later, of course, you fled the State of California AGAIN when you fathered a bastard child with a woman. A child whom you have yet to acknowledge despite being sued for child support payments.
You are scum. A real piece of shit. A sociopath in its finest definition short of being an actual serial killer.

The Chad

Nov 15, 2020, 7:32:14 PM11/15/20
On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 11:53:50 PM UTC, Alexander Cain wrote:

> The "Beth Frindell" story

It was a fantastic story. I'm so glad you remember it so fondly all these years later.

> You post about how you went through her underwear drawer

No, I didn't.

> let your friend in with his slut girlfriend and how they had sex

Spoken like the sad incel you truly are. You may not know this because of your personal experiences, but plenty of "girlfriends" have sex with their "boyfriends", and it doesn't make them "sluts".

> Later, you wrote about how there were charges on her credit card

There were. None of the unapproved charges were from me.

> where you claim you didn't do it, yet you were the only one with access to it while she allowed you to house sit for her.

Untrue. She didn't discover this until the criminal was already in prison (he's spent most of his adult life as a guest of the state for a whole shitload of crimes) but she found a few of the personal effects of another former debate protege in her guest bedroom.

Time to take this tired song out of your setlist, Jerry Lee Lewdness.

Fish Police

Nov 15, 2020, 11:21:20 PM11/15/20
On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 7:32:14 PM UTC-5, deadbeat dad and narcissistic homosexual sociopath Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> > The "Beth Frindell" story
>
> It was a fantastic story. I'm so glad you remember it so fondly all these years later.

It was a showcase of your complete idiocy and your inability to know right from wrong. It started you off as the laughing stock of RSPW and quickly became the "go-to" when people wanted to point out that you were a sociopath with little to zero empathy for others.

> > You post about how you went through her underwear drawer
> No, I didn't.

Yea, you kinda did. You posted about how you went through her unmentionables and found something unmentionable.
The fact that you are trying to rewrite your own history is sad and pathetic.

Here you go, here's a summary of what happened, based on what you had publicly posted and what was known at the time of this post :

==========
> MID and/or URL?

It no longer exists. It's proof of his mental unbalances, though. Calling
it his "Hall of Shame," basically Chad was on the debate team in high school
and ended up house sitting for the coach. Long story short, upon her
return she had charges on her credit card for an AOL account, long-distance
calls on the phone bill, and several porn websites. She confronted him
about this, asking him if he didn't do it who did (since he denied it) and
even threatened to have him arrested for theft and credit card fraud. HE
claims all he used it for was to replace a flat tire at a service station
but of course he's still not her so either way you look at it he did indeed
commit credit card fraud. Even if he had her permission, he wasn't her.
Well fast forward about a year and a half later after Chad finds the
Internet and he's still pissed off about being called a thief, liar, and
coward so he creates a webpage on said debate team coach giving HIS slanted
side of the story. We're talking really slanted here -- he wrote some
bullshit story about how he brought a friend of his over who then proceeded
to have sex with his (the friend's) girlfriend in another room of the debate
team coach's house while Chad rifled through her underwear drawer. I shit
you not, he wrote how he went through her underwear drawer and ended up
finding a vibrator. He never explained WHY he went through her underwear
drawer, just that he did and found a vibrator in there. Then he wrote about
how while his friend and his friend's girlfriend were bopping each other in
this lady's house that they had no business being in in the first place, he
was knocking on the door teasing both of them about the vibrator and even
asking his friend "need any help." The rest of the story that was on the
page is basically what I just stated; that being, that he claims all he ever
used her credit card for was the tire and that he never made any
long-distance calls or accessed any pornographic sites which he paid for
using her card. He never explained how else all the charges GOT there,
though, just that he claimed he never did any of them. Yea, right, and the
moon is made of green cheese.

Now while all of this is pretty fucked up in itself, and makes for an
interesting story to tell around the fireplace on a winter's evening, it
gets even weirder and more disturbing when you take into consideration that
Chad had posted the debate team coach's address and home phone numbered and
literally encouraged anyone who happened across that particular portion of
his website to call her and tell her what a cunt she was. Even included a
counter on the site to tell exactly how many people had been there. Well
some people in rec.sport.pro-wrestling got wind of this, checked it out, and
got the site taken down. Along the way Chad made a few more enemies who got
the site removed two more times off of various providers (including his ISP)
and finally it took the debate team coach herself to threaten legal action
against Chad if he did not remove the page and if he put it up one more
time. To date, as far as anyone is aware, he has not. He still, however,
believes she's a cunt and claims his innocence on the credit card fraud
charges.
==========

> > let your friend in with his slut girlfriend and how they had sex
> Spoken like the sad incel you truly are. You may not know this because of your personal experiences, but plenty of "girlfriends" have sex with their "boyfriends", and it doesn't make them "sluts".

Dude. You were fucking house sitting for someone that trusted you to do exactly that. Instead you let your asshole friend over with his whore girlfriend and ALLOWED THEM to have SEX ON THE BED of the person that owned the house. That's a bullshit move no matter what. That alone should have gotten you in legal trouble.

Nice try at dodging the issue at hand, though. I must say, you are quite good at attempting. Failing at success, but good at the attempt.

> > Later, you wrote about how there were charges on her credit card
> There were. None of the unapproved charges were from me.

Then tell me, Kreskin, how DID they get there?
YOU had the only access to it besides HER.
Did you give it to your "friend"?

> > where you claim you didn't do it, yet you were the only one with access to it while she allowed you to house sit for her.
> Untrue.

Very true. You are lying.

>She didn't discover this until the criminal was already in prison (he's spent most of his adult life as a guest of the state for a whole shitload of crimes) but she found a few of the personal effects of another former debate protege in her guest bedroom.

So wait. After alllllll these years, you now claim that it was someone ELSE? Why have you never mentioned this all the times that this incident was brought up? What fake person that you plan to make up do you claim did it instead of you?

> Time to take this tired song out of your setlist, Jerry Lee Lewdness.

Time to kill yourself, you fat bastard. Given your health I am honestly surprised Covid hasn't done it for you by now.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 16, 2020, 4:52:34 AM11/16/20
The Chad formulated the question :
> On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 10:12:09 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>>> Your lies are atrocious. Dismissed, trash.
>> Thanks for deleting
>
> ...all of your tired, old material that you stole from the same guy you now
> attack.

Tired? Old?

How many times have you been unemployed before?

How many previous times have all three Bryant boys been "between jobs"
at the same time?

> This is why you're best left ignored most of the time - you have more broken
> records than a smashed jukebox.

Ahhh....smashed jukeboxes. How you used to love dumpster diving for
broken amps and filthy pawn shop rescue guitars. For a tone deaf
anit-muso, you used to love turning one man's trash into another
mans... trash!

ROFL!

The Chad

Nov 16, 2020, 4:00:30 PM11/16/20
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 4:21:20 AM UTC, Alexander Cain wrote:

> > > The "Beth Frindell" story
> >
> > It was a fantastic story. I'm so glad you remember it so fondly all these years later.
> It was a showcase of your complete idiocy and your inability to know right from wrong. It started you off as the laughing stock of RSPW and quickly became the "go-to" when people wanted to point out that you were a sociopath with little to zero empathy for others.
> > > You post about how you went through her underwear drawer
> > No, I didn't.
> Yea, you kinda did. You posted about how you went through her unmentionables and found something unmentionable.

Wrong. Go back and read the story, doofus.

> Long story short, upon her
> return she had charges on her credit card for an AOL account, long-distance
> calls on the phone bill, and several porn websites.

I didn't have a computer capable of "porn websites" at that time. I was still using my Mac SE. 95% of my internet access was text-based.

You fail, Dink.

> Well fast forward about a year and a half later after Chad finds the
> Internet

So I supposedly charged her credit card for "several porn websites", but "about a year and a half later after Chad finds the Internet"?

You fail again, Dink.

> Chad had posted the debate team coach's address and home phone number

Wrong. Fail #3.

> > > let your friend in with his slut girlfriend and how they had sex
> > Spoken like the sad incel you truly are. You may not know this because of your personal experiences, but plenty of "girlfriends" have sex with their "boyfriends", and it doesn't make them "sluts".
> Dude. You were fucking house sitting for someone that trusted you to do exactly that. Instead you let your asshole friend over with his whore girlfriend

You have serious issues with women who consent to sex, Dink. Wonder why that is?

The rest of your lies are as tired and worn-out as that pair of your sister's underwear you use to masturbate. Give it up.

Skeeter

Nov 16, 2020, 4:19:37 PM11/16/20
You're so transparent and your defense only makes you look guilty.

Fish Police

Nov 17, 2020, 12:06:09 AM11/17/20
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 4:00:30 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil Bryant posing and posting as The Chad wrote:

> > > It was a fantastic story. I'm so glad you remember it so fondly all these years later.
> > It was a showcase of your complete idiocy and your inability to know right from wrong. It started you off as the laughing stock of RSPW and quickly became the "go-to" when people wanted to point out that you were a sociopath with little to zero empathy for others.
> > > No, I didn't.
> > Yea, you kinda did. You posted about how you went through her unmentionables and found something unmentionable.
> Wrong. Go back and read the story, doofus.

I did. A long time ago. And you were the one behind the upload. You were the one behind the blog. You were the one writing the narrative. YOU stated that YOU went through her underwear drawer and found a vibrator. THEN you wrote that you went to the room where YOUR FRIEND and his SLUT GIRLFRIEND were having SEX ON HER (Beth's) BED, knocked on the door, and asked if they wanted help.

Why you now choose to rewrite this publicly, who knows. Probably not even you know, except maybe in some weird, Donald Trump-like way of desperation. Maybe you're a bit more confident knowing that the story is difficult to access via the archives, thanks to Deja News disappearing into Google and now Google screwing up its own UI and UX with the "new Google Groups". Who knows. Who cares? The point is, you wrote it, people know it, nobody gives a shit, but that doesn't make it any less funny or disturbing.

I mean, shit, I thought the "hmnicaiabw" was hilariously disturbing, but your Beth Frindell house sitter story was quite the tale. Especially how later you went and made an ENTIRE WEBPAGE dedicated to her and harassing her that was taken down by different providers, finally removed entirely when she threatened legal action against you if you didn't stop. Guess it didn't help that you had her name, home address, telephone number up on the webpage and encouraged people to support you by contacting her and harassing her through the information you provided. You were lucky it was the 1990s and there were less resources available at the time to throw your ass in jail for cyberstalking or harassment. You did that today, you'd be in handcuffs quicker than you could say "gravy" at the KFC drive-thru.

> > Long story short, upon her
> > return she had charges on her credit card for an AOL account, long-distance
> > calls on the phone bill, and several porn websites.
> I didn't have a computer capable of "porn websites" at that time. I was still using my Mac SE. 95% of my internet access was text-based.

That doesn't mean that you could not have used HER computer. Remember, you were staying at HER HOUSE. If you are going to try to bullshit your way through this decades later, you should at least think through all of the possible lies, Coldumbo.

> You fail, Dink.

See above, fancy pants.

> > Well fast forward about a year and a half later after Chad finds the
> > Internet
> So I supposedly charged her credit card for "several porn websites", but "about a year and a half later after Chad finds the Internet"?

You weren't posting to RSPW until at least 1994, maybe 1995. You had access to the Internet before then, and you created a website about Beth soon after she accused you of credit card fraud. It stayed up because it was the 1990s and fewer people knew of the Internet. Hell, this was the time of 28k modems and CompuServ was kicking AOL's ass for subscribers. If it was today people would find your harassment site faster than you could say "Can I have a number two" at the McDonalds.

> You fail again, Dink.

See above, shitlips.

> > Chad had posted the debate team coach's address and home phone number
> Wrong. Fail #3.

Yea, you kinda did. Probably was among the first of your long history of posting personal information to the Internet about others with the intention of having them harassed and bothered, but maybe you did it earlier to someone else. The Steven Signorelli posting of his house dimensions was hilarious as hell, although it did show that you were a bit, hmmm how would you put it, "unhinged"? As unhinged as a door in an abandoned mansion.

> > > Spoken like the sad incel you truly are. You may not know this because of your personal experiences, but plenty of "girlfriends" have sex with their "boyfriends", and it doesn't make them "sluts".
> > Dude. You were fucking house sitting for someone that trusted you to do exactly that. Instead you let your asshole friend over with his whore girlfriend
> You have serious issues with women who consent to sex, Dink. Wonder why that is?

You have serious issues dodging the point and refusing to accept it, Chadlee. Wonder why that is?

> The rest of your lies are as tired and worn-out as that pair of your sister's underwear you use to masturbate. Give it up.

Don't let my facts get in the way of your fiction. You haven't before; why start now?

The Chad

Nov 19, 2020, 5:30:45 PM11/19/20
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 5:06:09 AM UTC, Alexander Cain wrote:

> > > It was a showcase of your complete idiocy and your inability to know right from wrong. It started you off as the laughing stock of RSPW and quickly became the "go-to" when people wanted to point out that you were a sociopath with little to zero empathy for others.
> > > Yea, you kinda did. You posted about how you went through her unmentionables and found something unmentionable.
> > Wrong. Go back and read the story, doofus.
> I did. A long time ago.

And you're lying about it now.

> YOUR FRIEND and his SLUT GIRLFRIEND were having SEX

Why are you such a misogynist? Have you seen a mental health professional for this irrational hatred?

> > > Long story short, upon her
> > > return she had charges on her credit card for an AOL account, long-distance
> > > calls on the phone bill, and several porn websites.
> > I didn't have a computer capable of "porn websites" at that time. I was still using my Mac SE. 95% of my internet access was text-based.
> That doesn't mean that you could not have used HER computer.

She didn't own one. It was 1997 - most people still didn't own computers at that point.

> > > Well fast forward about a year and a half later after Chad finds the
> > > Internet
> > So I supposedly charged her credit card for "several porn websites", but "about a year and a half later after Chad finds the Internet"?
> You weren't posting to RSPW until at least 1994, maybe 1995.

1994.

> You had access to the Internet before then

Actually, I didn't.

> and you created a website about Beth soon after

Completely improbable, if not damn near impossible before 1994.

Have you been tested recently for dementia?

Skeeter

Nov 19, 2020, 8:21:45 PM11/19/20
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:30:42 -0800 (PST), The Chad
<chada...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Wrong. Go back and read the story, doofus.
>> I did. A long time ago.
>
>And you're lying about it now.
>
>> YOUR FRIEND and his SLUT GIRLFRIEND were having SEX
>
>Why are you such a misogynist? Have you seen a mental health professional for this irrational hatred?

>> > I didn't have a computer capable of "porn websites" at that time. I was still using my Mac SE. 95% of my internet access was text-based.
>> That doesn't mean that you could not have used HER computer.
>
>She didn't own one. It was 1997 - most people still didn't own computers at that point.

Bullshit. In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.

The Chad

Nov 19, 2020, 8:42:01 PM11/19/20
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 1:21:45 AM UTC, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:

> In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.

Bullshit, white trash.

Skeeter

Nov 19, 2020, 9:41:35 PM11/19/20
ask %

Fish Police

Nov 19, 2020, 11:10:29 PM11/19/20
On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 5:30:45 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil Bryant posing and posting as The Chad wrote:

> > > Wrong. Go back and read the story, doofus.
> > I did. A long time ago.
> And you're lying about it now.

Please tell me what motivation I would have to lie about a story that YOU wrote and YOU posted while YOU were going through a potential legal battle? Your attempt to "Trump this thread up" is both amusing and disturbing. You can try to 1984 / Trump- your way out of this all you want, but there is plenty of shit in the past left behind for someone to smell and notice.

> > YOUR FRIEND and his SLUT GIRLFRIEND were having SEX
> Why are you such a misogynist? Have you seen a mental health professional for this irrational hatred?

I'm only going by the way YOU wrote the narrative, although I admit that I am making an general assumption that anyone whom would attempt to convince you to allow them to enter a house where they DO NOT BELONG and have SEX ON THE BED of the homeowner can not be of the best or most dubious moral qualities. In other words? I'm pretty damn sure that anyone hanging out with you at the time of the, er, "incident" was probably a scumbag, and scumbags by default usually do not find the best sexual partners and / or mates. Basically, yea, I'm calling his girlfriend a slut. Why are you so insistent that it makes me a "misogynist"? Is there something you'd like to tell the world? Besides the fact that your experience with women starting from childhood has not been the most ... shall we say, "positive"?

> > > I didn't have a computer capable of "porn websites" at that time. I was still using my Mac SE. 95% of my internet access was text-based.
> > That doesn't mean that you could not have used HER computer.
> She didn't own one. It was 1997 - most people still didn't own computers at that point.

Them, um, how did she get the AOL charges? Kinda difficult to get Internet-related charges without, you know, using an actual computer.......your lies are so transparent they could win a wet T-shirt contest at Spring Break. If Covid allowed Spring Break.

> > > So I supposedly charged her credit card for "several porn websites", but "about a year and a half later after Chad finds the Internet"?
> > You weren't posting to RSPW until at least 1994, maybe 1995.
> 1994.

So you've been a sociopath and douchebag for more than twenty years, up to and including the "Beth Frindell incident".

> > You had access to the Internet before then
> Actually, I didn't.

How did you stalk people, then? The old fashioned way? Were you ever arrested for your behavior?

> > and you created a website about Beth soon after
> Completely improbable, if not damn near impossible before 1994.

There was Internet and World Wide Web before 1994. It was very possible to create a webpage.
Why are you trying to deny now that you created a webpage to harass her?
Is it because you're a sociopath and a pathological liar?

> Have you been tested recently for dementia?

no need -- have you been tested recently for narcissism?

Fish Police

Nov 19, 2020, 11:15:37 PM11/19/20
I was online starting in 1994.
Chadlee here is just attempting to rewrite history because he is running away from his bad behavior. He knows the entire Beth Frindell story originates with him, that it's all his own words biting him in his fat, Cartman-esque ass, so he's hoping that he can slowly and silently change facts and no one notices. He's sorta pulling a Trump, except he's really, really bad at it. Like Trump.

Freezer

Nov 19, 2020, 11:57:13 PM11/19/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Bullshit. In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.

Yet you never seem to have picked up on what good netiquite is.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://twitter.com/allhailfreezer
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/

Skeeter

Nov 20, 2020, 1:51:34 AM11/20/20
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:57:09 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> Bullshit. In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.
>
>Yet you never seem to have picked up on what good netiquite is.

Fuck you and your rules.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 20, 2020, 7:59:22 AM11/20/20
Freezer submitted this idea :
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> Bullshit. In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.
>
> Yet you never seem to have picked up on what good netiquite is.

Post editing and lying are not good "netiquite".

Whatever that is...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 20, 2020, 8:01:04 AM11/20/20
Fish Police wrote :
Witnessing the pair of you flailing around trying to prove you're the
second stupidest person on Usenet, is like watching a competition
between two retarded kids to see who can lick the most windows...

Freezer

Nov 20, 2020, 11:33:33 AM11/20/20
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:57:09 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
> <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Bullshit. In 97 I had been on usenet for 3 years.
>>
>>Yet you never seem to have picked up on what good netiquite is.
>

> Fuck you and your rules.

Conservatives: In a nutshell.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
@allhailfreezer

Jason Todd!!!

Nov 20, 2020, 11:50:37 AM11/20/20
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 1:51:34 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

> Fuck you and your rules.

I am suing you for plagiarizing 15-year old Jason Todd.

You shall be hearing from my lawyers fortwith!

Jason

The Chad

Nov 20, 2020, 3:03:17 PM11/20/20
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 4:10:29 AM UTC, Alexander Cain wrote:

> > > I did. A long time ago.
> > And you're lying about it now.
> Please tell me what motivation I would have to lie

It's all you know how to do.

> > > YOUR FRIEND and his SLUT GIRLFRIEND were having SEX
> > Why are you such a misogynist? Have you seen a mental health professional for this irrational hatred?
> I'm only going by the way YOU wrote the narrative

You're lying, as usual.

> > > That doesn't mean that you could not have used HER computer.
> > She didn't own one. It was 1997 - most people still didn't own computers at that point.
> Them, um, how did she get the AOL charges?

Because the kid who has now spent most of his adult life as a guest of the California Department of Corrections did it, you inbred dumbfuck.

> > > You weren't posting to RSPW until at least 1994, maybe 1995.
> > 1994.
> So you've been a sociopath and douchebag for more than twenty years, up to and including the "Beth Frindell incident".
> > > You had access to the Internet before then
> > Actually, I didn't.
> How did you stalk people, then?

I've never "stalked" anyone, inbred dumbfuck. That's one of your lies.

> > > and you created a website about Beth soon after
> > Completely improbable, if not damn near impossible before 1994.
> There was Internet and World Wide Web before 1994.

Mosaic wasn't developed by NCSA until 1993. Geocities and other DIY webhosts weren't a thing until 1995.

You're both a liar *and* a fraud with your claims of knowledge regarding the early internet, inbred dumbfuck. EOT.

Fish Police

Nov 20, 2020, 10:55:05 PM11/20/20
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 8:01:04 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> Witnessing the pair of you flailing around trying to prove you're the
> second stupidest person on Usenet, is like watching a competition
> between two retarded kids to see who can lick the most windows...
> --

Go screw a crocodile.

Fish Police

Nov 20, 2020, 11:01:20 PM11/20/20
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 3:03:17 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar Chadlee Anvil Bryant posing and posting as The Chad wrote:
:

> > > And you're lying about it now.
> > Please tell me what motivation I would have to lie

> It's all you know how to do.

Actually, I know how to do a lot of things -- and I don't feel the need or have a desire to lie.
This is your bullshit, this is your attempt at lying, this is your Trumping up the thread.
Why you're doing it, who knows. I bet even you don't know at this point.

> > > Why are you such a misogynist? Have you seen a mental health professional for this irrational hatred?
> > I'm only going by the way YOU wrote the narrative

> You're lying, as usual.

So are you now claiming that you never wrote a story on a webpage about your experiences with Ms. Frindell and your subsequent harassment toward her when she accused you of credit card fraud, theft and lying? Where the hell did this come from then, besides out of your ass?

> > > She didn't own one. It was 1997 - most people still didn't own computers at that point.
> > Them, um, how did she get the AOL charges?
> Because the kid who has now spent most of his adult life as a guest of the California Department of Corrections did it, you inbred dumbfuck.

This is only the second time you have ever mentioned "the kid". No where time before this when this subject has been brought up have you stated anyone else was behind it. You are like O.J. searching for the "real killers" while you hold a bloody knife and stand over the body.

> > > 1994.
> > So you've been a sociopath and douchebag for more than twenty years, up to and including the "Beth Frindell incident".
> > > Actually, I didn't.
> > How did you stalk people, then?
> I've never "stalked" anyone, inbred dumbfuck. That's one of your lies.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA

*(cough)*

AH HA HA HA HA AHHA HA HAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa

Good one! Now THAT was funny!

You have stalked more people than Trump has fired.

> > > Completely improbable, if not damn near impossible before 1994.
> > There was Internet and World Wide Web before 1994.
> Mosaic wasn't developed by NCSA until 1993. Geocities and other DIY webhosts weren't a thing until 1995.

Who says you needed Geocities, you fat fuck? I don't remember what or who you used to host at the time. I just remember your page disappeared three times, the third because she directly threatened legal action against you if you did not remove it.

The World Wide Web was around in 1994, you dumb shit. Heck, I downloaded a copy of the Star Trek: Generations script in the lab on campus in summer 1994. Through the WWW.

> You're both a liar *and* a fraud with your claims of knowledge regarding the early internet, inbred dumbfuck. EOT.

You're both an idiot *and* a fuckhead for trying so desperately to rewrite history and lie about your behavior, you post-dodging hungry, hungry hippo!

Skeeter

Nov 21, 2020, 1:20:05 PM11/21/20
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:03:14 -0800 (PST), The Chad
<chada...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I've never "stalked" anyone, inbred dumbfuck. That's one of your lies.

Flat out lie.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2020, 5:31:09 PM12/5/20
]v[etaphoid was thinking very hard :
> The Chad was thinking very hard :
>> Trump lost.
>>
>> He's going to keep losing.
>>
>> You worship a loser, because you are bigger losers than he is.
>
> Do you feel like a winner after the election, Chadwick?
>
> Has Biden's victory suddenly given purpose to your bloated life - previously
> punctuated only by unemployment, poverty, seperation and fabrications of your
> various professions as lawyer, footballer, wrestler and wartime hero?
>
> Is Biden gonna get you out of your low-income rental unit or upgrade your
> second-hand Nissan Versa micro which can barely move with your turgid 300+lb
> frame testing it's sub-standard suspension and axels?
>
> Under Trump you were nothing. And nothing is changing, no matter who your
> countrymen elect...

Chad cannot answer these questions, so he pretends he can't see them.

It is the annual pattern which will soon see him change his posting
name and put me in his killfake file once he concedes that he is
ill-equipped to go toe to toe with the truth. 'Tis the mark of usenet's
favourite Cushingoid coward, Chadlee Bryant - life failure...

Fish Police

Dec 5, 2020, 7:33:45 PM12/5/20
One of his biggest and easily disproven.
But if Chadlee wants to Donald Trump himself in rspw for the holiday season, who's to say we should stop him?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Dec 5, 2020, 7:38:12 PM12/5/20
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in
]news:mn.323b7e4c81...@phoid.com:
It appears there will be no John Henry to distract from the sad
spectacle of Funko Pop toys, emptied Cheesy Poof bags and discarded
Beefaroni cans this upcoming holiday season.

So it's likely the usual failed sockpuppet show or another brave
retreat. I know, how about a video with Chadweasel and Mrs. Chadweasel
and the Hellspawn opening their presents on Xmas day? It won't replace
the monitor-smashing video from a few years back. But I'm not sure how
to top that unless the Capon of Cowardice chokes on a Funko Pop too.
Let's hope for the best result anyway.

the...@secmail.pro

Dec 5, 2020, 8:01:32 PM12/5/20
On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 10:31:09 PM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> Chad cannot answer

You do not command, nor deserve answers to your obsessive whining.

Your only job in life is to be a good Toby and dance for your master.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 5, 2020, 9:39:11 PM12/5/20
the...@secmail.pro was thinking very hard :
ROFL! I've been dancing all over you since my first appearance in rspw
four years ago when you declared that I would be kicked off the
internet within a week.

You are pissweak, impotent and hilarious. Never ever change, you fat,
lifetime failure...

the...@secmail.pro

Dec 5, 2020, 10:07:58 PM12/5/20
On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 2:39:11 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> my first appearance in rspw four years ago

You've been around far longer than that.

> I would be kicked off the internet

You were, and had to change ISPs. That's why you make sure to hide your IP addresses now.

You obsess over me.

You obsess over Cain, hobbyfan, Freezer, JTodd, and anyone else who knows you're a giant, self-important douche.

As much as you accuse all of us of having pitiful lives, it is your life that is obviously so pitiful that you have nothing better to do than come here and project your failures onto everyone else.

You will never be anything except what you loathe the most - alone.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 6, 2020, 5:09:23 AM12/6/20
the...@secmail.pro explained :
> On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 2:39:11 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>
>> my first appearance in rspw four years ago
>
> You've been around far longer than that.

Obviously, you retard. I didn't start posting in rspw at birth!

But I never posted in here until 2016, not under the ]v[eta handle
which has been on usenet since the turn of the century or any of the
other imagined names you habitually hide from once the lights go
down...

>> I would be kicked off the internet
>
> You were, and had to change ISPs. That's why you make sure to hide your IP
> addresses now.

Never happened and you know it. I've been using my current ISP and
news-server for over a decade. Face it - all of your angry letters to
ISPs, imgur and Santa Claus earned you nothing but scorn and laughter!
But if you can prove your latest delusions, I'm all ears.

You're the one who uses pay as you go or free time-limited ISPs and
hides all of his shame behind aioe.org servers.

> You obsess over me.

You're my special project. I've enjoyed fixing you over the years...

> You obsess over Cain, hobbyfan, Freezer, JTodd, and anyone else who knows
> you're a giant, self-important douche.

Hobbyfan's alright - I've got no beef with him. Freezer and Toddler are
extremists and get treated as such. As for Alex, whilst broken,he
attracted none of my attention until recently when he kept squawking on
about Robert and others, so I was happy to put him in his place in a
way you never could.

Listen to me will you? Trying to tell you about relative obsessions
with Alex! You've been threatening to expose him and kick him off
Usenet due to your Dink obsession for over two decades and you still
can't lay a glove on the little oddity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

> As much as you accuse all of us of having pitiful lives, it is your life that
> is obviously so pitiful that you have nothing better to do than come here and
> project your failures onto everyone else.

I think most people on here have decent lives.

Only you are pitiful. And not just because your real life is so
pitiful, but because you attempt to lie to mask how pathetic it is but
your lies are even more pitiful.

> You will never be anything except what you loathe the most - alone.

That makes less sense the results of your last Papst Smear. I don't
loathe you because you are alone - I merely point out that you are
alone because you are loathed. You've got to get the horse before the
cart Chadwick.
\
By comparison, you know and see that I am successful, grounded and
surrounded by *real* people who I freely love and who offer love in
return. It's what happens in life when you're not a sociopath and put
others before yourself.

You'll just have to take it from me, Chadwick...

the...@secmail.pro

Dec 6, 2020, 4:15:40 PM12/6/20
On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 10:09:23 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> But I never posted in here until 2016, not under the ]v[eta handle

Yes, you've had numerous identities here over the years. You continue to do so.

Skeeter

Dec 6, 2020, 4:26:05 PM12/6/20
and you have had only one huh chad?

the...@secmail.pro

Dec 6, 2020, 5:12:47 PM12/6/20
Only needed one, Skeeter/Scooter/Lamey.

Skeeter

Dec 6, 2020, 6:16:03 PM12/6/20
On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 14:12:44 -0800 (PST), "the...@secmail.pro"
<the...@secmail.pro> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 9:26:05 PM UTC, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 13:15:37 -0800 (PST), "the...@secmail.pro"
>> <the...@secmail.pro> wrote:

>> >Yes, you've had numerous identities here over the years. You continue to do so.
>> and you have had only one huh chad?
>
>Only needed one, Skeeter/Scooter/Lamey.

now you lie, fuck off chad, i never claimed to have not used socks.

the...@secmail.pro

Dec 6, 2020, 6:42:17 PM12/6/20
Go take your pills, schizo shitbiscuit.

Skeeter

Dec 7, 2020, 4:18:26 AM12/7/20
On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 15:42:14 -0800 (PST), "the...@secmail.pro"
<the...@secmail.pro> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 11:16:03 PM UTC, Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 14:12:44 -0800 (PST), "the...@secmail.pro"
>> <the...@secmail.pro> wrote:

>> >Only needed one, Skeeter/Scooter/Lamey.
>> now you lie, fuck off chad, i never claimed to have not used socks.
>
>Go take your pills, schizo shitbiscuit.

i dont take pills fatchad.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 7, 2020, 8:09:58 AM12/7/20
the...@secmail.pro formulated the question :
Nope, never once posted in rspw before 2016.

Swear that I'm lying on the lives of your two broken sons.

Or admit that you just *wish* that the hundreds of people who've mocked
you over the years were just the one all-powerful Zimmerman who's been
scaring you stiff for three decades...

Boo!

]v[etaphoid

Dec 7, 2020, 8:10:02 AM12/7/20
the...@secmail.pro formulated the question :
Chad doesn't count them as sockpuppets, because he swears the voices in
his head are real!

And we know we can make them come back before the year is done. His
spine is not up to holding Chad's gluttonous body for long before it
gives out under the combined weight of bulging fat and debilitating
humiliation...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 7, 2020, 8:10:05 AM12/7/20
Skeeter pretended :
Chad and his sons take lots of pills in their never-ending efforts to
triumph over genetic testocerone deficiency and anorexia nervosa;

https://postlmg.cc/njz0CW8P
https://postlmg.cc/WdwnSVTy
https://postlmg.cc/N22Dxrj8

Looks like the diseases are winning...