I saw chad wearing 2 masks

robert stickler

Feb 17, 2021, 8:30:56 PM2/17/21
So I pointed and laughed at him for being an indoctrinated sheep

Stu Rawlings

Feb 18, 2021, 5:24:02 AM2/18/21

Stu Rawlings

Feb 18, 2021, 5:24:57 AM2/18/21

robert stickler

Feb 18, 2021, 6:18:05 AM2/18/21
Links don't work

]v[etaphoid

Feb 18, 2021, 6:19:40 AM2/18/21
robert stickler explained on 18/02/2021 :
> So I pointed and laughed at him for being an indoctrinated sheep

Are you sure they weren't just four chins?

ROFL!

--
Here endeth the lesson...

%

Feb 18, 2021, 6:39:22 AM2/18/21
they work fine here, fatboy

]v[etaphoid

Feb 18, 2021, 6:46:36 AM2/18/21
% formulated the question :
> On 2/18/2021 6:18 AM, robert stickler wrote:

>>> https://imgur.com/a/XkfXEzd
>>>
>>> ROFL!
>>

>> Links don't work
>>
> they work fine here, fatboy

https://imgur.com/a/XkfXEzd

Fix your browser, fatass...

%

Feb 18, 2021, 6:49:06 AM2/18/21

]v[etaphoid

Feb 18, 2021, 6:51:58 AM2/18/21
% presented the following explanation :
> On 2/18/2021 5:24 AM, Stu Rawlings wrote:
>> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4742496705760314&set=pb.100000000952487.-2207520000..&type=3
>>

>> ROFL!
> >
> https://postimg.cc/gallery/qh5yr8n/e79deb0d
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's hillarios!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/qh5yr8n/e79deb0d

22 bottles...

Family Guy

Feb 18, 2021, 12:22:16 PM2/18/21
On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 8:30:56 PM UTC-5, rjs...@aol.com wrote:
> So I pointed and laughed at him for being an indoctrinated sheep

Was one of them a Dink Cain mask????

Family Guy

Feb 18, 2021, 12:23:27 PM2/18/21
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 5:24:57 AM UTC-5, Stu Rawlings wrote:
So...instead of stealing the images and hosting them on unsuspecting photo websites, you now just link to the ones that are public?
Did you get tired of having to repeatedly re-upload after being reported for abuse, or are you just being lazy, Chadlee?

%

Feb 18, 2021, 2:20:43 PM2/18/21
i made you say dink

Family Guy

Feb 18, 2021, 10:27:56 PM2/18/21
I made me not give a damn about you
You're dead anyway so what do I care what a corpse says

%

Feb 18, 2021, 10:34:06 PM2/18/21
oh you care , you might say you don't but i know you do and ,
i made you say damn

robert stickler

Feb 19, 2021, 5:38:33 AM2/19/21
Links don't work

%

Feb 19, 2021, 6:13:43 AM2/19/21
On 2/18/2021 10:27 PM, Fugly Guy Alex Dink Cain wrote:
> I care what a corpse says

https://postimg.cc/R3wKRV77 lol!

%

Feb 19, 2021, 9:57:31 AM2/19/21
if you see links on this page you need a new news reader system

robert stickler

Feb 19, 2021, 10:21:51 PM2/19/21
Link doesn't work

%

Feb 20, 2021, 5:39:09 AM2/20/21
> Links work

https://postimg.cc/VSh4Ly2S LOL!

]v[etaphoid

Feb 20, 2021, 5:50:19 AM2/20/21
% brought next idea :
> On 2/18/2021 10:27 PM, Fugly Guy Alex Dink Cain wrote:
>> I care what a corpse says
>>
> https://postimg.cc/PvN4NwgK lol!

I love that effeminate bitch! ROFL!

https://postimg.cc/PvN4NwgK

robert stickler

Feb 20, 2021, 6:34:30 AM2/20/21
Boy is he fat!

%

Feb 20, 2021, 9:01:23 AM2/20/21
On 2/20/2021 6:34 AM, robert stickler wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/robert.stickler.1/photos LOL!

> Boy is he fat!

Family Guy

Feb 20, 2021, 1:09:49 PM2/20/21
Nice, Chadlee. Another stolen image from my Facebook page. How many do you have, exactly?
And this one from when I was on the theater stage. Love how you randomly rip with no idea of context or subject.
You're doing it just to be a fucked up obsessive sociopath stalker.

I honestly sometimes can not believe you really exist in life.
It's difficult to imagine someone your age having the mental and emotional problems that you do.
But, hey, Charles Manson was out there, so anything is possible, I suppose.
I always say if you had a set of balls on you, you'd have become the next Unabomber by now.

Family Guy

Feb 20, 2021, 1:10:26 PM2/20/21
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:50:19 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> % brought next idea :
> > On 2/18/2021 10:27 PM, Fugly Guy Alex Dink Cain wrote:
> >> I care what a corpse says
> >>
> > https://postimg.cc/PvN4NwgK lol!
>
> I love that effeminate bitch! ROFL!
>
> https://postimg.cc/PvN4NwgK
> --

Looks like a librarian that can't decide if she really wants to look at the books on human sexuality or not after closing time.

%

Feb 20, 2021, 1:21:33 PM2/20/21
On 2/20/2021 1:09 PM, Family Guy wrote:
> On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:13:43 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
>> On 2/18/2021 10:27 PM, Fugly Guy Alex Dink Cain wrote:
>>> I care what a corpse says
>>>
>> https://postimg.cc/R3wKRV77 lol!
>
> Nice

https://postimg.cc/gwcd58ss lol

%

Feb 20, 2021, 1:34:04 PM2/20/21
you think i look at these anymore ,
its always the same thing ,
something i posted first about you

Family Guy

Feb 20, 2021, 1:34:21 PM2/20/21
Yes, Yes, Chadlee. As has been pointed out MANY times before, we recognize that you are proud of your skills in MS Paint and / or GIMP, and that you are too poor and stupid to afford or figure out Photoshop.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2021, 2:10:00 PM2/20/21
Chad is to stupid to be a unibomber. He might set you mailbox on fire.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2021, 2:11:29 PM2/20/21
I got Photoshop for free and never use it. But Chad has no life.

Family Guy

Feb 20, 2021, 11:06:05 PM2/20/21
He's a little smarter than you think. But my point was that he's such a sociopath, with literally no empathy for others, that I could see him being a Unabomber type.
Makes you wonder what sort of hell his sons went through as children.
Bet bath time was the worst.

%

Mar 20, 2021, 5:45:49 AM3/20/21

]v[etaphoid

Mar 23, 2021, 3:22:58 PM3/23/21
% presented the following explanation :
>> https://postlmg.cc/xkC6VN56
>>

> LOL

https://pasteboard.co/J9ZV93U.jpg
https://postimg.cc/2LCjbYgJ
https://postlmg.cc/Ln7B4B0q
https://postlmg.cc/xkC6VN56

Seriously, Chad. Get that kid tested.

For everything.

Something's not right there...

]v [etaphoid

Apr 2, 2021, 6:40:55 AM4/2/21
% says...
Cleanup in isle 7, Stickler, you stockboy lardass loser. LOL!

robert stickler

Apr 3, 2021, 12:46:14 AM4/3/21
Making 15$ an hour

%

Apr 3, 2021, 5:27:02 AM4/3/21
that's the starting wage at walmart, you're getting
ripped off at target especially after being there
for 15 years LOL

the...@secmail.pro

Apr 3, 2021, 2:23:07 PM4/3/21
Still minimum wage in a lot of areas. You have nothing to be proud of,
retard.

robert stickler

Apr 3, 2021, 11:42:40 PM4/3/21
Making 15 bucks an hour!

]v[etaphoid

Apr 4, 2021, 5:58:39 AM4/4/21
robert stickler submitted this idea :
$15 more an hour than Chad has seen in over nine months - and more per
hour than he's likely ever seen!

robert stickler

Apr 4, 2021, 7:02:40 AM4/4/21
I'm sitting pretty with a ton of cash in the bank,

Skeeter

Apr 4, 2021, 11:04:26 AM4/4/21
15 more than you're making.

%

Apr 4, 2021, 12:06:36 PM4/4/21
> 15 more than i'm making.

yea but you have SSI food stamps and howdy doody to support
you, don't fk that up bro

the...@secmail.pro

Apr 4, 2021, 4:47:52 PM4/4/21
$31,200 a year. Well below the standard.

But the only standards you’ve ever met is to qualify for special education.

the...@secmail.pro

Apr 4, 2021, 4:49:49 PM4/4/21
> 15 more than I'm making.

We know.

Thankfully, the rest of us who are successful will do the work.

Skeeter

Apr 4, 2021, 6:16:42 PM4/4/21
Why does "standard" mean anything to you? Bigot.

robert stickler

Apr 5, 2021, 2:10:43 AM4/5/21
Chad can't even afford rent

KWills

Apr 5, 2021, 4:36:53 AM4/5/21
On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 16:49:44 -0400, the...@secmail.pro wrote:

>Tony “Skeeter” Eaks wrote:

>> > Still minimum wage in a lot of areas. You have nothing to be proud of,
>> > retard.
>>
>> 15 more than you're making.
>
>We know.

WOW! Chad actually admits he's unemployed.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

]v[etaphoid

Apr 17, 2021, 9:01:42 AM4/17/21
It happens that the...@secmail.pro formulated :
It wasn't all that long ago that you were boast that your household of
four employed family members was grossing $90k per year.

By my count $90,000 divided by 4 = $22,500 per person.

You are well qualified to talk about what is sub-standard, you poor,
poor, fat bastard...

%

Apr 18, 2021, 5:25:44 AM4/18/21
LOL