When is the next fundraiser? This is some seriously fucked up shit.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 29, 2023, 10:29:34 PM5/29/23
June should be a fun month.

"John Henry 11m

Hey, God.
I'm an atheist so I haven't really done a lot of praying over the last
few decades, but I mean since you didn't limit it to just one thing can
we talk for a minute? Can we talk about bringing back some things that
maybe didn't *really* exist but represent the best of who we can be,
like selflessness, community, compassion, interpersonal respect
INCLUDING THE RESPECT TO NOT BE A !@#$%#%^$@ FASCIST, maybe a little
less of that obnoxious self-righteousness surrounding our genitals and
sexuality? Respect for the earth you gave us and all the beautiful (and
sometimes tasty!) things you put on it? Because we've really lost our
way on some of this stuff, and there's billions of us wandering around
looking in every direction for you. Every direction but inward.
I sure wish you hadn't pulled all that mythology stuff, man. Really
screwed some people up with that, ya know? All you had to do is tell us
the truth: that each of us is born with an assortment of attributes,
we'll be good at some things and bad at some things, and everyone's
different and each of our jobs is to find what we're good at and be good
at it for the benefit of the people who are good at the things we're not
good at? I mean, that's the only truth that makes any sense. Why did you
make it so hard to see? *gestures everywhere*
Can we just not with this shit anymore? Please? Because I'm pretty sure
you didn't put me here to feel like this. Thanks. Oh, and thanks for
what I got from your random number generator - you know, the music
thing, the brain thing, the not so bad lookin thing, mostly the good
people who have been true and full of love and are so often drowned out
in a cacophony of bad faith and cunning. Money (or not inventing it in
the first place!) would've been nice but that other stuff makes it
easier sometimes and I appreciate it. I wish I could say I'd never hurt
anyone, but thanks for at least not making me the type who wants to hurt
people, the type who does it for fun or profit. Life's not easy, there's
a lot of stuff I don't have that other people do, like a lot of friends
and accumulated material wealth from a lifetime of stability and
normality...but I've never felt inclined to return my gifts either.
They're what keeps me from returning the whole package. In disbelief,
John Henry"

John thinks he's "the not so bad lookin"? Ye gads. If you read all of
this babble, you are a better person than I. Or something...

Paypal him now.