Neighbor plays monkey noises + racial slurs at black famblie

Skeeter

Oct 20, 2021, 2:22:01 PM10/20/21
Cops refuse to take action against neighbor who plays monkey noises and racial
slurs at nigger famblie because officers say 'it is not criminally actionable'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042091/Black-family-harassed-monkey-noises-neighbors.html

I've seen it done in the trailer park too, works everytime! LOL

Les Nessman

Oct 20, 2021, 7:39:06 PM10/20/21
In article <MPG.3bda28554...@useast.newsdemon.com>, tony...@lamplighter.trailer.park.com says...
Did you run all the Black folk off, pissbum?

Skeeter

Oct 20, 2021, 8:38:09 PM10/20/21
Look at Chad editing and being a real racist. Poor Chad has no friends
except some o them good fat boys from the bar.

Skeeter

Oct 21, 2021, 2:29:15 PM10/21/21
In article <7f703b68-8e6a-4681...@googlegroups.com>, vicep...@gmail.com says...
> I wouldnt have been able to afford to move out....so id likely volunteer to work his yard and clean and hope he tones it down since even the cops wont stop him. Then at least while home you wont hear it.

I'd love to move but with Bevs health and finances it
just isn't happening.

https://imgur.com/a/G2zjaSs
--
I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 17, 2022, 4:07:58 PM1/17/22
Fred OInka <Fred...@invalid.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:09:34 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:
> I wish Chad wasn't so racist. I have forwarded mails to his black
> neighbors.

Lying Pissbum.
You have no way of knowing if they are black.

Skeeter

Jan 17, 2022, 4:28:47 PM1/17/22
You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 17, 2022, 5:15:43 PM1/17/22
Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Guess what history reveals?
That you are a lying Pissbum.

Skeeter

Jan 17, 2022, 6:16:22 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:15:39 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote:

>Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:07:54 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
>> Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Fred OInka <Fred...@invalid.com> wrote in

>>>Lying Pissbum.
>>>You have no way of knowing if they are black.
>>
>> You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.
>
>Guess what history reveals?
>That you are a lying Pissbum.

You keep believing that fat boy.

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 17, 2022, 8:23:24 PM1/17/22
Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:

>>> I wish Chad wasn't so racist. I have forwarded mails to his black
>>> neighbors.
>>>

>>Lying Pissbum.
>>You have no way of knowing if they are black.
>
> You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.

I literally have zero Black neighbours, you stupid fucking junkie.

Your lies are impotent, just like you.

--
"How do you 'stalk' something that is public?"
-Alexander "Family Guy" Cain

%

Jan 17, 2022, 9:29:14 PM1/17/22
On 2022-01-17 6:23 p.m., The Motherfucking Chad wrote:

>>> Lying Pissbum.
>>> You have no way of knowing if they are black.
>>
>> You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.
>
> I literally have zero Black neighbours, you stupid fucking junkie.
>
> Your lies are impotent, just like you.

do you like the smell of fresh curry up your bum

Skeeter

Jan 17, 2022, 9:45:30 PM1/17/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:23:21 -0000 (UTC), The Motherfucking Chad
<themotherf...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>>>Lying Pissbum.
>>>You have no way of knowing if they are black.
>>
>> You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.
>
>I literally have zero Black neighbours, you stupid fucking junkie.

Why not you racist fuck?

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 17, 2022, 9:53:30 PM1/17/22
Because less than two percent of the city I live in is Black, white
trash. I don't choose who lives here. Nobody is looking for diversity in
your dumpy trailer park, either.

Now move along, spanked & exposed liar.

%

Jan 18, 2022, 2:10:35 PM1/18/22
On 2022-01-18 12:05 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:59:20 -0500, Allen Pruitt
> <allen....@Pueblo.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In article <csqdugtvmarm10cqg...@4ax.com>, Sc...@invalid.invalid says...

>>> So you admit it
>>>
>> Lots of white people feel that way, Anton. Oh wait
>> how did you get a black persons name?
>
> Other than your babbling you feel you speak for all white people? You
> are a racist and you keep proving it.

English Baby Names Meaning:
In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Highly
praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling
Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.

German Baby Names Meaning:
In German Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is:

Greek Baby Names Meaning:
In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Priceless.

Latin Baby Names Meaning:
In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Worthy of praise;
of value. Saint Anthony is the patron saint of poor people. Famous
Bearer: actor Anthony Hopkins.

Russian Baby Names Meaning:
In Russian Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Inestimable.

Slavic Baby Names Meaning:
In Slavic Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Highly praiseworthy.

Spanish Baby Names Meaning:
In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Beyond praise.

Swedish Baby Names Meaning:
In Swedish Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Priceless.

American Baby Names Meaning:
In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is:

%

Jan 18, 2022, 2:26:11 PM1/18/22
> American Baby Names Meaning:
> In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Anton is: Black

LOL

Skeeter

Jan 18, 2022, 4:36:56 PM1/18/22
Chad has no issue showing his racism.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 18, 2022, 5:44:42 PM1/18/22
Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Neither do you, Pissbum.

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 18, 2022, 7:27:32 PM1/18/22
Tony "Skeeter" Eaks wrote:

> I have no issue showing my racism.

We know, trailer bitch.

Skeeter

Jan 18, 2022, 8:03:21 PM1/18/22
More tactic admission from Chad about his racism.

The Motherfucking Chad

Jan 18, 2022, 8:04:16 PM1/18/22
That wasn't me, white trash.

robert stickler

Jan 19, 2022, 2:05:17 AM1/19/22
Yeah it was

THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD

Jan 19, 2022, 11:10:56 AM1/19/22
In article <ss54q8$lgo$1...@thechad.eternal-september.org>,
themotherf...@protonmail.com says...

> >>Lying Pissbum.
> >>You have no way of knowing if they are black.
> >
> > You sound scared. Guess what voter records reveal.
>
> I literally have zero Black neighbours, you stupid fucking junkie.
>
> Your lies are impotent, just like you.

Stop forging me you limp bastard.

--
455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795