About Scotty Riggs

TACO379860

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Okay it's been alomost a year since he took the drop toe hold into the chair
from Raven and still wears that damn eye patch even though the flock angle is
now over. So my questions is, Does he have a legit eye problem or is he still
selling something that happened a year ago???

"It still says Marquee on the Wrestling"-Arn Anderson

Crystal Meth Ž

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
W-O-R-K!!!!

METH OUT
--
Crystal Meth: Founding Member
Of The Most Elite Organization In The History Of Our Sport:

Crystal Meth®
Cartman69x
TobyzQuazy
Owen Aardvark

alt.horror
alt.music.van-halen
alt.games.final-fantasy
alt.politics.liberalism
rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc
alt.punk
alt.religion.jehovas.witn
alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
alt.talk.royalty
alt.support.dyslexia
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

WHO'S NEXT?!?!?!?!?
Oh RickyardoX is.

en4cer

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
In article <19981017031433...@ng22.aol.com>,
taco3...@aol.com (TACO379860) wrote:

He's trying out for the lead role in the Pirates of Pensance(sp)

I have spoken

And on the 8th day, god created "En4cer"
2 time RSPWWCW Tag Team Champion
Leader of the Triple Threat o||/

Owen Aardvark

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

Crystal Meth Ž wrote in message
<70a7s6$4qo$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
>W-O-R-K!!!!

The ONLY consistant thing WCW has going for it!!!

That & Eric Bischoff being a grade-A jackoff!!!!

Owen Aardvark: Resident Evil of RSPW
****Member of the Elite 4 Trollsmen****
---The single most feared & prestigous gang of trolls ever assembled---
WE'RE BOWDY BOWDY AND ROWDY ROWDY!!!
4T -- Crystal Meth, Cartman69x, Tobyzquazy, and Owen Aardvark

Suedieboy

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
In article <70amte$3...@sjx-ixn1.ix.netcom.com>, en4cer
<en4...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>In article <19981017031433...@ng22.aol.com>,
>> taco3...@aol.com (TACO379860) wrote:
>>
>>>Okay it's been alomost a year since he took the drop toe hold into the chair
>>>from Raven and still wears that damn eye patch even though the flock angle is
>>>now over. So my questions is, Does he have a legit eye problem or is he still
>>>selling something that happened a year ago???
>>>
>>>"It still says Marquee on the Wrestling"-Arn Anderson
>>>

>> He's trying out for the lead role in the Pirates of Pensance(sp)

I thought he was hired as a live stand-in for Captain Morgan during bar tours.
--
Adam J. Ostermann
*********************************

RiggsFanPE

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
These pirate jokes keep gettin lamer and lamer. LOL Work.

Mark
THE #1 SCOTTY RIGGS, PUBLIC ENEMY AND PEPE MARK ON THE NET!
http://members.aol.com/RiggsFanPE/index.html
If Eric Bischoff is president, does that make Hollywood Hogan his intern?
FREE JERRY FLYNN!
GOLDBERG SUCKS!
Remove "biteme" to email me.

MILEHIgH

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Pirate jokes, eh?
Hmm...

What's a pirate's favorite pattern?
ARRRRRRRRRgyle.

What's a pirate's favorite element?
ARRRRRRRRRgon.

What's a pirate's favorite fictional city?
ARRRRRRRRRlen. (ok, that was a reach)

What's a pirate's favorite cemetery?
ARRRRRRRRRlington.

MILEHIgH of the CSWO-- soon to be CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
"I don't think you understand. I'm taking the money AND the girl."