(Meta) Lisa says Robby is "probably suicidal"

Larry Sportello

Jun 4, 2016, 11:17:48 PM6/4/16
She "wouldn't be surprised if he's dead by Labor Day".

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The James Owen

Jun 5, 2016, 10:41:14 AM6/5/16
Larry Sportello submitted this idea :
> She "wouldn't be surprised if he's dead by Labor Day".

Thank heavens you're here to put it all in context and compel him not
to do anything stupid.

Why don't you put your efforts into some constructive like instructing
my dad not to beat our mother?

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 6:58:15 PMJan 14
The James Owen submitted this idea :
Since his own failed suicide attempts, Chad has run many fundraisers to
raise awarenewss, if not money, in support of suicidal fat people...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

%

Jan 14, 2022, 7:17:41 PMJan 14
On 2022-01-14 4:58 p.m., ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
> The James Owen submitted this idea :
>> Larry Sportello submitted this idea :
>>> She "wouldn't be surprised if he's dead by Labor Day".
>>
>> Thank heavens you're here to put it all in context and compel him not
>> to do anything stupid.
>>
>> Why don't you put your efforts into some constructive like instructing
>> my dad not to beat our mother?
>
> Since his own failed suicide attempts, Chad has run many fundraisers to
> raise awarenewss, if not money, in support of suicidal fat people...

i like that , alt dot suicide dot fat

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 14, 2022, 10:15:59 PMJan 14
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.7a927e6140...@phoid.con:

> The James Owen submitted this idea :
>> Larry Sportello submitted this idea :
>>> She "wouldn't be surprised if he's dead by Labor Day".
>>
>> Thank heavens you're here to put it all in context and compel him not
>> to do anything stupid.
>>
>> Why don't you put your efforts into some constructive like
>> instructing my dad not to beat our mother?
>
> Since his own failed suicide attempts, Chad has run many fundraisers
> to raise awarenewss, if not money, in support of suicidal fat
> people...

JH claims to be suicidal too. Coincidence? A pity that a starving JH is
too thin to get money from a fundrasier for "suicidal fat people".

PS: Let's not debate that a diet of The Chef is a slow suicide. It is.