Why did Chad and John DeJong…

]v[etaphoid

May 19, 2023, 6:32:25 PM5/19/23
Film the now infamous broken monitor fight at Chad’s rented Salt Lake City
residence and upload it for all to see?

What on earth were they trying to accomplish?

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 19, 2023, 6:57:22 PM5/19/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:u48tdl$q9gr$2...@dont-email.me:

> Film the now infamous broken monitor fight at Chad’s rented Salt
> Lake City residence and upload it for all to see?
>
> What on earth were they trying to accomplish?

I'll go first!

1. Fundraising to get more cases of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee.

Family Guy

May 20, 2023, 1:02:02 AM5/20/23
2. Fundraising to pay for a spoofer to harass people with late night phone calls.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 20, 2023, 9:41:36 AM5/20/23
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote in
3. John was auditioning for a new rasslin' promotion.

Chad Bryant

May 20, 2023, 1:57:50 PM5/20/23
If I'd actually been there, John would have e-cycled that monitor. They don't belong in landfills.

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 20, 2023, 3:56:28 PM5/20/23
Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com> wrote in
You're actually right, John belongs there instead.

"Don't forget, sustaining support is the key to survival! Patron is one
way you can support my work on an ongoing basis, and Patrons &
Supporters get an advance-access newsletter, an ad-free experience at
JohnHenry.US, and more to come!" - John mooching for the third decade
and counting.

Support John's right to quote everyone else's work and ask for money.
Paypal him now.

PS: Potter's fields qualify as landfills, right?

Family Guy

May 20, 2023, 5:56:03 PM5/20/23
You actually were there, and John would still have fought and lost the fight.

]v[etaphoid

May 20, 2023, 7:17:06 PM5/20/23
Oops - that’s right. I forgot that was the week you were buying two Vermont
condos for 30% of their value when you were elected to the HOA and evicted
one of the owners
Because they reminded you of Alex.

That’s a much more plausible tale than the one where two lonely sociopaths
squeezed into a Salt Lake City flat, went on a brief Usenet rampage and
filmed a video venting at the world in the instantly recognisable carpark
of that low-income slum…

]v[etaphoid

May 25, 2023, 8:31:12 AM5/25/23
Maybe if Chad sticks his fingers in his ears for long enough - and pretends
that people don’t remember the kooky truth about his lonesome existence -
he’ll one day be able to silence the lambs.

Either that, or the deranged fat sociopath will either eat or fuck them!

ROFL, fatboy!!!

K.Wills

May 25, 2023, 11:33:55 AM5/25/23
In article <u4nkb0$3fsbu$1...@dont-email.me>, me...@lowincomegenius.com says...