Paypal Him Now! - Episode 3735: Let's scam a disabled woman out of her inheritance!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Aug 20, 2021, 7:48:28 PM8/20/21
This is why John deletes content.

Cancel culture alert.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-
wrestling/c/ARFqP1plpGc/m/TeiX0n8RGgAJ

*************************************
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
Jan 23, 2019, 6:59:24 PM
This line explains everything: "Look, everyone. It's the Drama Queen with
its mating call." (See below)

*Lori Ambrose
"What about the woman who messaged me, John, saying you leached off her
while you were at school in Michigan was it. She paid your damn school
bill man! And then some! what’s wrong with you."

*John Henry
"You're lying through your teeth, nobody messaged you about anything,
you're trying to remember bits and pieces of rumors of things you think
you might remember and can twist."

Everyone else is the liar. It's never John. Or Chad.

*John Henry
"Nobody "paid my damn school bill man." Or if they did they forgot to
tell the folks I have my student loans through."

Looks like a lot of the money from something or someone never made it to
the school.

Watch John deflect, backpedal and blame the victim!

*John Henry
"Why are you people doing this to me?"

*John Henry
"And why are you pretending that your'e not doing anything at all?"

Woe is John! Send more money!

*Lori Ambrose
"John Henry - I will send photos of the messAges"

*John Henry
"Like anyone can't photoshop a facebook message."

Gee, the Net.Bastard said the same thing a few weeks back. And then he
found out that it was Chadweasel and all was forgiven.

*John Henry
"Listen: I don't care. I don't care what you think you have, or what you
do, or what conversations you say you've had, or with whom. What the fuck
is your fucking POINT? Why are you jumping in, here and now? I've got
nothing. Zero. My car's gone, my home's gone, 90% of my gear is gone, my
fucking HAIR is falling out, I've *lost over thirty pounds in three
weeks.* I'm *literally losing myself.*

What the fuck more do you want from me?"

Rule #1: Drama Queens always deflect!

*Lori Ambrose
"John Henry - Elizabeth Eastman Aultman is her name"

*David Haberman
"What's your problem with John Lori? Why are you attacking him?"

Aha! An enabler pops up to defend Moocheroni!

*John Henry
"Yes, that would be Beth. Beth, who decided to publicly "call me out"
after buying in to a whole raft of shit that had no basis in reality, to
run me down for shit I wasn't doing, hadn't done, and wouldn't do, all
because she chose to believe someone else's bullshit.

How much do you think that's worth? How many dollars should a human being
be williing to take in exchange for being publicly betrayed, humiliated,
and lied about by someone calling themselves a friend?"

I don't know, John. Just how much did you take from a person who should
have never listened to your lies?

*David Haberman
"You mother fucking piece of goddamn shit Lori, I didn't know you were
one of the mother fucking bastards that keep attacking him. Fuck you
Lori, fucking piece of shit."

Good job discussing the evidence, Davey boy. Get him a bowl of beefaroni
as a treat, John!.

*John Henry
"Or more to the point, how much should a person be willing to allow
themselves to be bribed by someone leveraging prior favors to
rationalize, justify, or excuse later betrayal, humiliation, and lies?

If you give me fifty bucks now, does that give you more or less license
to abuse my trust and friendship than someone who has given me none?"

You owe her how much money?

How much have you repaid?

And she abused your trust?

*Lori Ambrose
"John Henry - I didn’t photoshop anything."

It's OK, Lori. John always claims it's everyone else who lies.

*Lori Ambrose
"John Henry - This is the bulk of what she said to me:Not sure why she
thought I was a close friend...

I havent ever talked to anybody about this for lots of reasons I'm sure
you understand but after reading your response to JH it's obvious you are
a friend who might get through to him. I met him through a mutual friend
about ten years ago. He wanted to go to school like he had never had a
chance to but you know there isn't enough financial aid to finance a year
of school much less living and food and books, all that stuff. After
after about a year I came into a significant amount of money and after
talking to him his ideas were so possible and I really thought he could
be part of changing what isn't a great world. He had gone to Michigan and
enrolled knowing he didnt have the money. On his promise of getting a
work study job and keeping his grades up I agreed to help him as I could
and he needed. The first year was great. He never got a job but when you
are 40 and barely graduated high school who need a little time to get
into the swing of things. Well he never got a job or took classes that
summer. He said there was no place to work close enough to walk if he
just had a bike. So I bought him a bike. He still never got a job and
then the bike got stolen (?). Second year same as the first. At that time
I had about 30,000$ invested in his education. I was also in school
taking 18 credit hours a semester including in summer school and taking
care of my autistic son. Oh and working part time.
The third year he started to tell me how he was keeping track snd
intended to pay it all back. But he was only doing his blog and radio
things and taking 3 classes.v still no job he never worked while he was
in school. Then I literally ran out of money. When I told him during the
beginning of the first semester of year 4 he quit school. He didnt tell
me and since our entire correspondence was online I didnt know. Come to
find out ge would not have graduated cause he missed too many days of
classes. But he had a drum set.
So when he got really nervous about money he told me he had moved to Salt
Lake but was lined up to get this great job at Guitar City but he had to
have a place to live etc. So I gave him another $1000 and for about 6
months I heard nothing except the same things he posted which got less
and less rational as time went on. Then he got fired and I'm sure you
read all about how it wasn't his fault. The problem was that he was hired
to sell not make spread sheets. And after a roaring fight he got fired.
But before that he had made a video of his 4 new guitars and all his
other new stuff including the car. When he got out of money and started
begging again I sent him a message suggesting he sell or pawn the guitars
which caused an immediate screaming match. He was not getting rid of his
tools (not that he was playing in a band) and that I was the rudest most
inconsiderate, and nasty person he had ever known and he hated he had
wasted his time and intelligence on me. By the way I have a PhD. In
forensic psychology. He said his friends had been telling him he should
cut all ties with me because I was not acting in his best interest. All
this because I suggested e sell guitars he wasnt using.
So after some very unpleasant back and forth like what he posted (he was
not at fault, other people should be supporting him so he could change
the world,xetc) and that was our last direct contact. A friend sent these
texts hea been putting out because she wasnt aware of what had happened.
And stupid as I am, when he said he had no money for food I sent him 25$
that I really didnt have. He took the money but no thank you ever came.
I do want you to know that I have become disabled with leukemia , renal
failure, and had a heart implant during the time which is why I can't
work and am so broke. I have at least one doctors appointment or
treatment every week.
I just wanted to let you know that after my private note him that was
much less to the point than yours was I started getting weird things on
my computer and friend request that creeped me out. I hope this doesnt
happen to you.
Please do not talk to I'm about this because I really cant afford any
more trouble."

Holy crap. Let's see how John handles this!

*I Could Save The World If Only Fake Liberals Would Let Me
"Hey, I remember her. The wizard set up a GoFundMe for her without her
permission."

That's fucking beautiful. I wonder if she ever saw a cent?

*I Could Save The World If Only Fake Liberals Would Let Me

"Look at you, trying to play the martyr when you've been exposed for
ripping off a chronically ill woman for $30,000."

*John Henry
"That would be the same "chronically ill woman" that you excoriated me
for trying to raise money for a couple of years ago. The same
"chronically ill woman" who decided - because of you - that rather than
the truth she'd rather embrace bullshit and then publicly attack me over
the bullshit. And Beth didn't write that; she's literate. You made it up
based on conversations that been had here, in public. Nice try though.
Next?"

So you tried using other people's money for her? Not yours? Did she ever
see a cent?

*I Could Save The World If Only Fake Liberals Would Let Me
"Yeah, it's our fault that she realized you had grifted $30k from her and
not delivered a damn thing. You go ahead and tell yourself that."

John Henry
"Oh, and by the way, my 'friends' didn't tell me to do anything. I
stopped talking to Beth because she lied about me, bought in to your
bullshit and spread it, not only shoving a knife in my back but giving
assholes like you more bullshit "ammo" to use like you think it proves
anything except that the very conversation that took place right here, on
this page, in public, happened. Huzzah for you, you've provided evidence
of...nothing at all, because this was all known already. But I'm sure
that just like Beth, some people will be dumb enough to buy in.
Congratulations, another victory for you. Did you want to call the
fucking plasma center and see if you can get me hosed out of there, too,
since that's all I'm able to do for income anymore thanks to you?"

*John Henry
"You'll notice I'm not deleting anything. You want a martyr, fine. Get
the job done. Kill me. It's what you want. Go ahead."

*John Henry
"Yeah, I think I'm gonna just keep on walking when I get done. This world
and the people in it simply aren't worth this kind of trouble anymore.
Y'all have fun, I'm sure Chad will regrettably be unable to get my
computer to my daughter, and so everything will be completely lost and
gone and it'll be like I never existed at all.

Just what you wanted.

Y'all take a good, close look.

Hurry it up. "

*Charles Yarenburg
"Look, everyone. It's the Drama Queen with its mating call."

*John Henry
"Hey, thanks again for reminding me that no matter what I do, it'll be
wrong because a stupid psycho is willing to manipulate a sick old woman
into believing a bunch of bullshit. Just one more thing you've taken from
me - my friends.

Go ahead. Ask for it."

*I Could Save The World If Only Fake Liberals Would Let Me
"How did anyone except you manipulate a sick old woman? Did we contact
her? No. Did she message any one of our "thousands" of pages? No. We
didn't even know about this until she told one of *your* friends, who
then spilled the beans, so how in the fuck did we manipulate her?

The truth is that you don't even respect her enough to consider that she
can make decisions for herself, including the decision to stop supporting
your sorry ass. You don't care about anything that she said, or how you
may have possibly affected her emotionally or financially. You're just
pissed that she shut down the ATM."

Wow! It seems JH deserves a whole lot of the karma he's experiencing.

]v[etaphoid

Aug 20, 2021, 8:33:40 PM8/20/21
on 21/08/2021, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) supposed :
Wow indeed.

That is utterly contemptible.

It is impossible to understand the rationale of the societal leach in
believing that *he* - who admits to scamming $30,000 out of a dying
woman - is the victim here, oestensibly because she ran out of money
for him to bleed from her like a lecherous parasite...

This may be the saddest example of human existence I have ever
witnessed on Usenet.

John Henry DeJong - you are the very worst of human existence...

--
"You're like a testicle on a man with a vasectomy,
You're an empty bag of nothing..."

Arvid

Aug 20, 2021, 8:40:40 PM8/20/21
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote in

> This is why John [snip]

Sounds like a whole bunch of bullhockey to me. Didn't read a word of it.
Why are you so obsessed with John?

]v[etaphoid

Aug 20, 2021, 8:49:40 PM8/20/21
Arvid used his keyboard to write :
> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote in

Read it, Chad - you need to know the truth about this comtempible piece
of human garbage.
texts hes been putting out because she wasnt aware of what had
happened.
And stupid as I am, when he said he had no money for food I sent him
25$
that I really didnt have. He took the money but no thank you ever came.
I do want you to know that I have become disabled with leukemia , renal
failure, and had a heart implant during the time which is why I can't
work and am so broke. I have at least one doctors appointment or
treatment every week.
I just wanted to let you know that after my private note him that was
much less to the point than yours was I started getting weird things on
my computer and friend request that creeped me out. I hope this doesnt
happen to you.
Please do not talk to him about this because I really cant afford any
more trouble."

Arvid

Aug 20, 2021, 8:52:05 PM8/20/21
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in

[snip offal]

*plonk*

Janithor

Aug 20, 2021, 8:55:36 PM8/20/21
x-no-archive: yes
He's a content creator, show some respect. Better yet, Paypal him. Do
you want independent content to go out of existence?

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

]v[etaphoid

Aug 20, 2021, 9:25:45 PM8/20/21
Arvid expressed precisely :
You cannot silence the truth and you cannot silence your sons, Chad.

Stop scamming society by stealing our oxygen and fake-filing the people
who point out what your future holds.

You get the life you deserve, Chadwick...

%

Aug 20, 2021, 9:31:53 PM8/20/21
did chad tell this story

]v[etaphoid

Aug 20, 2021, 9:38:52 PM8/20/21
% has brought this to us :
No-one listens to Chad, so I couldn't say what stories he's told on
this matter.

But this account came directly from the victim, Beth Aultman before her
passing.

And John Henry verified that it was pretty much accurate, albeit
painting Beth as the agressor for trying to buy his support with years
of financial assistance for education and living expenses, which he
squandered and then blamed her for treating him like she owned him by
encouraging him to go back to school.

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on facebook or rspw,
and I have been sickened to be reminded of it.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Aug 21, 2021, 12:09:41 AM8/21/21
Arvid <ar...@rspw.com> wrote in news:sfpi24$1g5b$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
Gee, "Arvid", you're really bent out of shape over someone Chad trolled
into losing a fight to a broken monitor and posting it so everyone would
laugh at him.

Can I get fakefiled like Metaphoid too?

Here's what you snipped:
/*********************************/
This is why John deletes content.

Cancel culture alert.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.pro-
wrestling/c/ARFqP1plpGc/m/TeiX0n8RGgAJ

*************************************
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

]v[etaphoid

Aug 21, 2021, 1:00:03 AM8/21/21
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote :
Arvid has realised that we never tired of punching Chad in his stupid
fat face.

Not once have I failed to get enjoyment from watching his cowardly,
impoverished ass squeam. Even though I was lucky not to get my internet
cancelled in the week we first met, or arrested/subpoena'd at least a
dozen times since. Chad is just way too much fun to ever let off the
hook for being such a pathetic human being...

%

Aug 21, 2021, 1:40:46 AM8/21/21
i think you have sexual feelings for this guy

]v[etaphoid

Aug 21, 2021, 2:21:30 AM8/21/21
% explained :
Exactly how many times do you suspect Chad Bryant has been arse-raped?

Don't rush to answer - remember that Chad has both been to prison *and*
been doling out his chin and arse for pounding online for many decades.

You've got to laugh...

Skeeter

Aug 21, 2021, 4:52:49 AM8/21/21
On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:48:25 -0000 (UTC), "Scott Oaf - (I'm really
Chudnozzle)" <Chad...@zoho.com> wrote:

>*John Henry
>"Yeah, I think I'm gonna just keep on walking when I get done. This world
>and the people in it simply aren't worth this kind of trouble anymore.
>Y'all have fun, I'm sure Chad will regrettably be unable to get my
>computer to my daughter, and so everything will be completely lost and
>gone and it'll be like I never existed at all.

I'm sure Chad traded it for booze.

>Just what you wanted.
>
>Y'all take a good, close look.
>
>Hurry it up. "
>
>*Charles Yarenburg
>"Look, everyone. It's the Drama Queen with its mating call."
>
>*John Henry
>"Hey, thanks again for reminding me that no matter what I do, it'll be
>wrong because a stupid psycho is willing to manipulate a sick old woman
>into believing a bunch of bullshit. Just one more thing you've taken from
>me - my friends.
>
>Go ahead. Ask for it."
>

>*I Could Save The World If Only Fake Liberals Would Let Me
>"How did anyone except you manipulate a sick old woman? Did we contact
>her? No. Did she message any one of our "thousands" of pages? No. We
>didn't even know about this until she told one of *your* friends, who
>then spilled the beans, so how in the fuck did we manipulate her?
>
>The truth is that you don't even respect her enough to consider that she
>can make decisions for herself, including the decision to stop supporting
>your sorry ass. You don't care about anything that she said, or how you
>may have possibly affected her emotionally or financially. You're just
>pissed that she shut down the ATM."
>
>Wow! It seems JH deserves a whole lot of the karma he's experiencing.

Who is John Henry?

Skeeter

Aug 21, 2021, 5:13:13 AM8/21/21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 00:40:37 -0000 (UTC), Arvid <ar...@rspw.com>