Stop stalking and harassing others who are in bad situations.

Stop.

Dec 28, 2018, 9:21:59 AM12/28/18
Just stop. Your quips, witticisms, rhetoric, and sophistry mean nothing.
You're ruining lives. Fucking stop already. It's not amusing to anyone.
Just because you aren't legally culpable doesn't mean you aren't causing
real harm. You will one day be culpable, believe you me.

%

Dec 28, 2018, 9:36:35 AM12/28/18
how much will you be paying me to attend to your request
Message has been deleted

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 10:50:11 AM12/28/18
It's a shame that John is in such a shit condition, but that is almost entirely his fault being a paranoid pinhead, Chadlee.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 28, 2018, 4:09:26 PM12/28/18
Stop. has brought this to us :
I agree.

Chadwick should stop goading John Henry and generally stop being a
sociopathic narcissist before something bad happens to him or one of
his special interest projects.

Hasn't he already ruined enough lives?

https://imgur.com/a/IhglfWQ

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 28, 2018, 4:34:49 PM12/28/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

> Stop. has brought this to us :
>> Just stop. Your quips, witticisms, rhetoric, and sophistry mean
>> nothing. You're ruining lives. Fucking stop already. It's not amusing
>> to anyone. Just because you aren't legally culpable doesn't mean you
>> aren't causing real harm. You will one day be culpable, believe you
>> me.
>
> I agree.
>
> Chadwick should stop goading John Henry and generally stop being a
> sociopathic narcissist before something bad happens to him or one of
> his special interest projects.

I'm halfway tempted to report JH to local mental health professionals. I
hope whomever he's mooching a couch from will soon tire of his pathetic and
tired act and they will take care of that if only to pry the batshit
barnacle from their home.

> Hasn't he already ruined enough lives?
>
> https://imgur.com/a/IhglfWQ

Ye gads. Can cameras puke?

PS: Count the chins for bonus points. (Don't! It's a bad idea!)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 5:47:30 PM12/28/18
On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 4:34:49 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>
> > Stop. has brought this to us :
> >> Just stop. Your quips, witticisms, rhetoric, and sophistry mean
> >> nothing. You're ruining lives. Fucking stop already. It's not amusing
> >> to anyone. Just because you aren't legally culpable doesn't mean you
> >> aren't causing real harm. You will one day be culpable, believe you
> >> me.
> >
> > I agree.
> >
> > Chadwick should stop goading John Henry and generally stop being a
> > sociopathic narcissist before something bad happens to him or one of
> > his special interest projects.
>
> I'm halfway tempted to report JH to local mental health professionals.

I am inclined to agree; however, somehow I get an impression that a welfare check would not work well on him. He doesn't seem the type to be able to personally accept or even entertain the possibility of one for his person, despite his behavior and remarks.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 28, 2018, 6:04:28 PM12/28/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com brought next idea :
> On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 4:34:49 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> Chudnozzle) wrote:
>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Stop. has brought this to us :
>>>
>>> I agree.
>>>
>>> Chadwick should stop goading John Henry and generally stop being a
>>> sociopathic narcissist before something bad happens to him or one of
>>> his special interest projects.
>>
>> I'm halfway tempted to report JH to local mental health professionals.
>
> I am inclined to agree; however, somehow I get an impression that a welfare
> check would not work well on him. He doesn't seem the type to be able to
> personally accept or even entertain the possibility of one for his person,
> despite his behavior and remarks.

Our resident genius doesn't need help - it's the rest of the world that
is broken!

Nevermind JHD - Chadwick is the one who needs a welfare check. He's the
sociopath enabling a suicidal manic depressive with conspiracy theories
about why dozens of people are manipulating the world's data to keep
him out of the very gainful employment he has so diligently avoided for
his entire life.

Even though his government do not consider the National Guard to
qualify as active service, Chadwick is still entitled to some support
from the National Guard and this includes welness checks in the event
that any concerned third parties believe former National Guards or Mess
Hall workers may be suffering from physical, mental or psychological
issues as a result of their time in the National Guard.

I'll dig up the previous contact I found a year ago when Chadwick was
going a bit wayward and shoot them off an email...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 6:24:39 PM12/28/18
On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 6:04:28 PM UTC-5, Cowardice Bryant wrote:
> madeforz...@yahoo.com brought next idea :
> > On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 4:34:49 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm really
> > Chudnozzle) wrote:
> >> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

> >> I'm halfway tempted to report JH to local mental health professionals.
> >
> > I am inclined to agree; however, somehow I get an impression that a welfare
> > check would not work well on him. He doesn't seem the type to be able to
> > personally accept or even entertain the possibility of one for his person,
> > despite his behavior and remarks.
>
> Our resident genius doesn't need help - it's the rest of the world that
> is broken!

Oh sorry man. I forgot. You'd think after having been preached to that on at least four separate videos from John by now that I would realize that. Whoopsies

> Nevermind JHD - Chadwick is the one who needs a welfare check. He's the
> sociopath enabling a suicidal manic depressive with conspiracy theories
> about why dozens of people are manipulating the world's data to keep
> him out of the very gainful employment he has so diligently avoided for
> his entire life.

I have no idea who those other people are that John claims are keeping him down, but I guess I can meet them at our next Illuminati meeting...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 28, 2018, 6:30:58 PM12/28/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 4:34:49 PM UTC-5, Scott Oaf - (I'm
> really Chudnozzle) wrote:
>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Stop. has brought this to us :
>> >
>> > I agree.
>> >
>> > Chadwick should stop goading John Henry and generally stop being a
>> > sociopathic narcissist before something bad happens to him or one
>> > of his special interest projects.
>>
>> I'm halfway tempted to report JH to local mental health
>> professionals.
>
> I am inclined to agree; however, somehow I get an impression that a
> welfare check would not work well on him. He doesn't seem the type to
> be able to personally accept or even entertain the possibility of one
> for his person, despite his behavior and remarks.

I wasn't thinking voluntary, more like a Utah version of a 5150.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 6:44:33 PM12/28/18
In Florida they call it a Baker Act, but I think I get your drift.
Remember, Mister "Famous or Dead" usually tends to ignore people who want to help him, so...

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 6:57:38 PM12/28/18
On 28 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:

>> > I am inclined to agree; however, somehow I get an impression
>> > that a welfare check would not work well on him. He doesn't
>> > seem the type to be able to personally accept or even
>> > entertain the possibility of one for his person, despite his
>> > behavior and remarks.
>>
>> I wasn't thinking voluntary, more like a Utah version of a
>> 5150.
>
> In Florida they call it a Baker Act, but I think I get your
> drift. Remember, Mister "Famous or Dead" usually tends to ignore
> people who want to help him, so...

Neither one of you ill-bred jackoffs could satisfy the requirements
of Utah Code 62A-15-629.

Too fuckin' bad, so fuckin' sad.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 7:00:13 PM12/28/18
On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 6:57:38 PM UTC-5, Eric Cartman's twin brother Chadlee Anvil Bryant, sociopath and stalker, spat up after coughing on a cheeseburger:
Neither one of us has to "satisfy the requirements" of anything.
Also, you can Google. Good job. Now Google yourself some dignity and go away.

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 7:03:00 PM12/28/18
On 28 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain, Griffin's Most Wanted said:

>> > In Florida they call it a Baker Act, but I think I get your
>> > drift. Remember, Mister "Famous or Dead" usually tends to
>> > ignore people who want to help him, so...
>>
>> Neither one of you ill-bred jackoffs could satisfy the
>> requirements of Utah Code 62A-15-629.
>>
>> Too fuckin' bad, so fuckin' sad.
>

> Neither one of us has to "satisfy the requirements" of anything.

You do for an involuntary hold on someone. Read the law, college
dropout.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 7:08:09 PM12/28/18
I did.
First, it's the person being committed, not those who contact law enforcement authorities and request welfare checks. So...your point is shot down there.
Second, according to what I read, John meets at least four of the qualifications.

By the way earlier today he's begging for air fare to Atlanta and now posts he's in town wanting to file a criminal complaint at 7 p.m.? Guess he's going to have to sleep on our streets tonight because the GPD closed at 5 p.m. Oh well. Hope he doesn't get too wet from all the rain and catch pneumonia.

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 7:23:56 PM12/28/18

>> > Neither one of us has to "satisfy the requirements" of
>> > anything.
>>
>> You do for an involuntary hold on someone. Read the law,
>> college dropout.
>

> I did.
> First, it's the person being committed, not those who contact
> law enforcement authorities and request welfare checks.

(1) An adult shall be temporarily, involuntarily committed to a
local mental health authority upon:
(a) a written application that:
(i) is completed by a responsible individual who has reason to
know, stating a belief that the adult, due to mental illness, is
likely to pose substantial danger to self or others if not
restrained and stating the personal knowledge of the adult's
condition or circumstances that lead to the individual's belief;
and
(ii) includes a certification by a licensed physician or designated
examiner stating that the physician or designated examiner has
examined the adult within a three-day period immediately preceding
that certification, and that the physician or designated examiner
is of the opinion that, due to mental illness, the adult poses a
substantial danger to self or others

Yu would fit none of these criteria. You're simply an obsessive
internet troll.

> according to what I read

You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's basement,
not a licensed professional.

I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After over
twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up or shut
up.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 7:29:19 PM12/28/18
Man, sometimes you can be real stupid.
*I* don't need to do *any* of that.

All *I* need to do is let the authorities know 'Hey, this guy sounds like he might need a welfare check' and the rest takes care of itself. A psychiatrist in Utah, or the LEA who checked, would be the ones to take care of what you posted above.

> > according to what I read
>
> You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's basement,
> not a licensed professional.

I have a college degree and I am assisting in taking care of my family that loves and respects me, unlike yours who distances themselves at every possible turn. Happy 2019; here's hoping your sons don't rob a liquor store before 2020.

> I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After over
> twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up or shut
> up.

Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now! Fourteen hours after asking for air fare. You are so generous...or did he pawn his guitars? Plus, he says he wants to file a criminal complaint with my local police department. So why go to the trouble of calling for a welfare check when I can just let John sign his own commitment papers, eh?

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 7:41:01 PM12/28/18
On 28 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:

So DO IT, you extra-chromosome chickenshit.

>> > according to what I read
>>
>> You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's
>> basement, not a licensed professional.
>>

> I have a college degree

Not from GC&SU, and Trump University doesn't count.

> I am assisting in taking care of my family

You're mooching off of your widowed Mawmaw while scrounging for
background work and begging elsewhere for the money to make large
purchases.

>> I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After
>> over twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up
>> or shut up.
>

> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!

Figures. You are a gaping, reeking, diseased, 5'2" pussy.

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 8:07:43 PM12/28/18
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/28/2018 4:23 PM, The Chad wrote:

> You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's basement,
> not a licensed professional.
>
> I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After over
> twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up or shut
> up.

fatchadsayswhat?

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 8:09:07 PM12/28/18
On 12/28/2018 4:40 PM, The Chad wrote:

> You're mooching off of your widowed Mawmaw while scrounging for
> background work and begging elsewhere for the money to make large
> purchases.
>
>>> I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After
>>> over twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up
>>> or shut up.
>>

>> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!
>
> Figures. You are a gaping, reeking, diseased, 5'2" pussy.

Heightism, classism, and sexism noted and recorded.

Such a "compassionate" liberal. Classic.

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 8:20:47 PM12/28/18
"Stop." <@.> wrote in news:XnsA9C640A...@46.165.242.75:
And if you don't believe him, believe me.

Thanks to you, Dink, and your little buddies, I've got NOTHING left to lose
but my life, and that's mostly over anyway.

Not the position you want me to be in, son. Especially not knowing it was
you that pulled the trigger with that bullshit complaint to Lyft. That's
what fucked me. Everything cascades from there.

Now I'm homeless, shacked up in Chad's place in SLC, and I've got nothing
but time, seething anger, motivation, and - thanks to my existing diagnosis
of various mental health issues including MDD and PTSD - an insanity
defense. Sorry, your honor...he just drove me to the point that I snapped.

Expect me, boy. If I can't end you legally, I have no problem doing it
another way. And when I do, I'll do it from thousands of miles away and
it'll be a tragic random accident. Couldn't have happened to a nicer
sister-peeping, mom-abusing, dead-dad-exploiting, money-begging, film-crew
annoying, little kid oogling piece of shit.

--
John Henry
net.bastard

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 8:27:58 PM12/28/18
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
Huh. I remembered you being one of the good guys, Cujo. But then it's
been what, thirteen years since I could be bothered to read this
festering shithole of psychosis and penis envy.

Still, a shame. I gave you more credit.

I hope for your sake the subpoenas just issued to Facebook don't reveal
you're part of this whole shitshow. There are a whole lil group of
people who are about to have a very fucking bad day. In spite of your
apparent heel turn, for old time's sake I'd rather you weren't one of
the defendants.

But if you're part of this, you will be. Criminal and civil.

No more bullshit. You fucking goobers and fucking goobers like you in
other places have had WAY more than enough time to get a sense of human
decency.

The consequences of your failure to do so are entirely yours to bear,
should it turn out that you failed to do so.
--
John Henry
net.bastard

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 28, 2018, 8:53:18 PM12/28/18
John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> wrote in
Hi, Chad! Still guessing, eh?

> Still, a shame. I gave you more credit.
>
> I hope for your sake the subpoenas just issued to Facebook don't reveal
> you're part of this whole shitshow. There are a whole lil group of
> people who are about to have a very fucking bad day. In spite of your
> apparent heel turn, for old time's sake I'd rather you weren't one of
> the defendants.

Hi, Chad. JH can't afford lawyers.

> But if you're part of this, you will be. Criminal and civil.
>
> No more bullshit. You fucking goobers and fucking goobers like you in
> other places have had WAY more than enough time to get a sense of human
> decency.
>
> The consequences of your failure to do so are entirely yours to bear,
> should it turn out that you failed to do so.

Hi, Chad! It's still weak. JH can do far better.

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:32:03 PM12/28/18

> I'll dig up the previous contact I found a year ago when Chadwick was
> going a bit wayward and shoot them off an email...

I really hope you follow through with this.

Evidence is a nice thing to have, and I appreciate your willingness to give
all you can.

--
John Henry
net.bastard

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 9:36:48 PM12/28/18
Say hello to former #rspwchat incel "Dave_Z". He pretends to be
Australian now.

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:39:02 PM12/28/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> Neither one of us has to "satisfy the requirements" of anything.

Yes, actually, you do. And you know it - you've played that game for
years, leveraging the poor interagency communication relative to this
sort of crime to hide behind socks and get away with this shit.

Problem is, there's a eager prosecutor in your neck of the woods who'd
really like to make a name for themselves by setting some legal
precedents to put an end to this shit. Seems some psycho from south of
Atlanta tried to seduce his little sister online, and when she told him
to piss off he got a bit rowdy and threatening, and the law wasn't
sufficient at that time to prosecute him.

Funny how the past comes back to haunt you, isn't it Dink?

> Also, you can Google. Good job. Now Google yourself some dignity and
> go away.

Google yourself a defense lawyer, asshole.

Case number 18c025385. TRO/PPO application will be filed Monday. With
that application will be every byte I can find archived - by myself and
my good friend Mr. Bryant - that contains the slightest information about
you. After all, you've got to present the whole picture, right, since
you're so adept at hiding behind IT systems to protect yourself from the
consequences of your actions.

And that might even still work for you.

But you'd better hope not, because if it does, then it's time to leave
the police out of it and deal with you myself.

--
John Henry
net.bastard

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:41:23 PM12/28/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> By the way earlier today he's begging for air fare to Atlanta and now
> posts he's in town wanting to file a criminal complaint at 7 p.m.?

Because I'm fucking with your head, Dink. I want you to think this is the
same old JH. I want you to believe with all your heart that I'm just
blowing off steam and will do nothing.

Believe that, Dink. You're safe. Trust me. Nothing will happen to you.
I *promise.*

> Guess he's going to have to sleep on our streets tonight because the
> GPD closed at 5 p.m.

Amazing what you can do with a phone and a little persistence.
--
John Henry
net.bastard

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:44:15 PM12/28/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in news:84328617-3f37-4ad1-93e9-
e5eeec...@googlegroups.com:

> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!

I'm not in court, dummy. I'll tell you whatever I want, it's meaningless.

See, unlike you, I'm not calling your family, your employers, your friends.
I'm not making hundreds of FB pages about you, not making videos stealing
your work to harass you, not photoshopping every photo you post to stalk
you and publicly destroy your reputation.

Pity that shithole clapboard shack that is the entire wealth of clan Cain
isn't worth suing you to take away.
--
John Henry
net.bastard

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 9:47:26 PM12/28/18
x-no-archive: yes
If you called Emmett he might join you, Alex was mean to him too. That
was my big problem with Alex, he was mean to Emmett.

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 9:48:35 PM12/28/18
On 28 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> said:

> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
> news:84328617-3f37-4ad1-93e9- e5eeec...@googlegroups.com:
>

>> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!
>
> I'm not in court, dummy. I'll tell you whatever I want, it's
> meaningless.
>
> See, unlike you, I'm not calling your family

(770) 227-8142

> your employers

What employers?

> your friends

What friends?

> Pity that shithole clapboard shack that is the entire wealth of
> clan Cain isn't worth suing you to take away.

It's barely bigger than my condo in SLC, and worth at least $80k
less.

And Dink can't even afford to pay his Mawmaw rent on the basement.

turkey

Dec 28, 2018, 9:50:04 PM12/28/18
I get Emmett alerts in my email. <just sayin>

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:50:10 PM12/28/18

> Hi, Chad! Still guessing, eh?

http://johnhenry.us/20181228_185221/

Not Chad, and not guessing.

--
John Henry
net.bastard

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 9:50:39 PM12/28/18
x-no-archive: yes
Of course, Emmett is the reason for the season.

turkey

Dec 28, 2018, 9:53:50 PM12/28/18
He's is almost always in the electron stream. It's
amazing. He ain't no spring chicken anymore but then
who really is in here?

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 9:54:41 PM12/28/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:q06mjt$58g$3@dont-
email.me:
Damn. Seems like a lot of folks went from just kinda nerdy and awkward
to fucking stupid piece of shit while I was gone. Shame on you, Dave. I
guess you never found your smile after that chick in the UK told you to
fuck off, huh? Pity, that.
--
John Henry
net.bastard

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 9:58:27 PM12/28/18
x-no-archive: yes
Well he is a survivor, you have to be when you live on the street.

The Chad

Dec 28, 2018, 9:59:18 PM12/28/18
On 28 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> said:

> The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in
> news:q06mjt$58g$3@dont- email.me:
>
>> On 28 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com>
>> said:
>>
>>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

>>> I really hope you follow through with this.
>>>
>>> Evidence is a nice thing to have, and I appreciate your
>>> willingness to give all you can.
>>
>> Say hello to former #rspwchat incel "Dave_Z". He pretends to be
>> Australian now.
>>

> Damn. Seems like a lot of folks went from just kinda nerdy and
> awkward to fucking stupid piece of shit while I was gone. Shame
> on you, Dave. I guess you never found your smile after that
> chick in the UK told you to fuck off, huh? Pity, that.

All it all, it's just another brick in the wall...of Becks.

turkey

Dec 28, 2018, 10:08:00 PM12/28/18
True enough. Hopefully he's doing OK.

turkey

Dec 28, 2018, 10:10:57 PM12/28/18
On 12/28/2018 10:07 PM, turkey wrote:
> On 12/28/2018 9:58 PM, Janithor wrote:
<..>
>> Well he is a survivor, you have to be when you live on the street.
>>
> True enough. Hopefully he's doing OK.

Not invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AZmBT4wWI

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 28, 2018, 10:47:37 PM12/28/18
on 29/12/2018, The Chad supposed :
Do you two ever look back at your conspiracy theories about all of the
supposed identities supposedly responsible for making you as despised
and consumately ignorable as you are?

Ever think theat maybe you are responsible for the trajectory of your
lives, rather than a Canadian who stampted on you on IRC once before
laying low for twenty years and then re-appearing as an unrelated
Australian with a different name on Usenet, who stamped on you a
hundred times?

Ever wonder if instead of an unseen Alex Cain and his invisible army of
"literally dozens" of co-ordinated right-wing journalists forever
plotting against a hobo who none of them barely spoke of, you may just
be a lazy, unemployable, opinionated gimp who is angry at the world for
not donating him enough money to sit on his arse, smoke and tell the
rest of them what they're doing wrong?

Time to own your own lives, sociopaths...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 28, 2018, 10:49:27 PM12/28/18
The Chad explained on 29/12/2018 :
Well looky here at who learned something about how to protect humself
from being committed to an institution. Who says that ongoing nine year
law degree won't be any use to you.

Chins up, Chadwick...

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 10:55:33 PM12/28/18
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
Yeah. Mean to me.

Y'all keep thinking this is fun and games.

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 10:58:27 PM12/28/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q06qom$cu3$1...@dont-email.me:

> Do you two ever look back at your conspiracy theories about all of the
> supposed identities supposedly responsible for making you as despised
> and consumately ignorable as you are?

Do you not understand that EVERY POST YOU MAKE is more evidence that you're
obsessed, psychopathic, deranged, and completely disconnected from reality?

You. Can. Not. Do. This. To. People. And. Get. Away. With. It.

Says me.

Either the law will stop you, or I will. I've got NOTHING but free time on
my hands now.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 28, 2018, 11:13:54 PM12/28/18
John Henry was thinking very hard :
Oh dear.

You seem very mad.

Simmer down before those teeth pop out and stop threatening
premeditated harm on other people. That kind of shit will get you in
all sorts of bother.

It's not too late for you to get better, John...

John Henry

Dec 28, 2018, 11:41:02 PM12/28/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q06s9v$ja5$1...@dont-email.me:

> It's not too late for you to get better, John...

I'll get better when you learn the hard way that this ain't 1997.

Janithor

Dec 28, 2018, 11:41:30 PM12/28/18
x-no-archive: yes
Sounds pretty serious.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 28, 2018, 11:49:46 PM12/28/18
John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm sure any judge who sees this will immediately side with you. Wow.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 28, 2018, 11:58:23 PM12/28/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

> John Henry was thinking very hard :
>> "Stop." <@.> wrote in news:XnsA9C640A...@46.165.242.75:
>>
>>> Just stop. Your quips, witticisms, rhetoric, and sophistry mean
>>> nothing. You're ruining lives. Fucking stop already. It's not
>>> amusing to anyone. Just because you aren't legally culpable doesn't
>>> mean you aren't causing real harm. You will one day be culpable,
>>> believe you me.
>>>

>> And if you don't believe him, believe me.
>>
>> Thanks to you, Dink, and your little buddies, I've got NOTHING left
>> to lose but my life, and that's mostly over anyway.
>>
>> Not the position you want me to be in, son. Especially not knowing
>> it was you that pulled the trigger with that bullshit complaint to
>> Lyft. That's what fucked me. Everything cascades from there.
>>
>> Now I'm homeless, shacked up in Chad's place in SLC, and I've got
>> nothing but time, seething anger, motivation, and - thanks to my
>> existing diagnosis of various mental health issues including MDD and
>> PTSD - an insanity defense. Sorry, your honor...he just drove me to
>> the point that I snapped.
>>
>> Expect me, boy. If I can't end you legally, I have no problem doing
>> it another way. And when I do, I'll do it from thousands of miles
>> away and it'll be a tragic random accident. Couldn't have happened
>> to a nicer sister-peeping, mom-abusing, dead-dad-exploiting,
>> money-begging, film-crew annoying, little kid oogling piece of shit.

> Oh dear.

Did I just read that someone claiming to be JH just called someone else a
"money-begging" POS? That's rich.

> You seem very mad.
>
> Simmer down before those teeth pop out and stop threatening
> premeditated harm on other people. That kind of shit will get you in
> all sorts of bother.
>
> It's not too late for you to get better, John...

This is going to really go over well if it ever reaches a judge.
Chadweasel has outdone himself.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2018, 11:58:35 PM12/28/18
> > Man, sometimes you can be real stupid.
> > *I* don't need to do *any* of that.
> >
> > All *I* need to do is let the authorities know
>
> So DO IT, you extra-chromosome chickenshit.

Who says I haven't?
Who says I won't?
Who says I didn't?

> >> You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's
> >> basement, not a licensed professional.
> >>

> > I have a college degree
>
> Not from GC&SU, and Trump University doesn't count.

I have a college degree, a BA in English from GCSU. It hasn't had the ampersand in it for more than a decade, by the way...they actually voted to remove it while I was still a student there. If you are going to try to lie your way into things, at least do your goddamned research for it first, you lazy, pathetic pile of goo.

> > I am assisting in taking care of my family
>
> You're mooching off of your widowed Mawmaw while scrounging for
> background work and begging elsewhere for the money to make large
> purchases.

I'm not begging anywhere, I'm not mooching anything, and I'm not scrounging anything.
I will actually be showing up in several places in film and television in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the NDAs.

> >> I dare you to call for a "welfare check" on JH, though. After
> >> over twenty years of your bullshit, it's time for you to put up
> >> or shut up.
> >

> > Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!
>
> Figures. You are a gaping, reeking, diseased, 5'2" pussy.

Figures. You are an overweight, racist, ignorant, self-absorbed, delusional, emotionally-stunted, mentally-impaired, pathological lying weasel.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 12:17:38 AM12/29/18
On 28 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:

>> > All *I* need to do is let the authorities know
>>
>> So DO IT, you extra-chromosome chickenshit.
>
> Who says I haven't?
> Who says I won't?
> Who says I didn't?

I never saw any police after you claimed I made midnight phone calls.

You're all talk and no walk, Mawmaw's boy.

> I have a college degree, a BA in English from GCSU.

Not according to them.

>> You're mooching off of your widowed Mawmaw while scrounging for
>> background work and begging elsewhere for the money to make
>> large purchases.
>
> I'm not begging anywhere

https://imgur.com/a/qFjTlKn

I can't wait to see you cry.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 12:45:31 AM12/29/18
John Henry used his keyboard to write :
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q06qom$cu3$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Do you two ever look back at your conspiracy theories about all of the
>> supposed identities supposedly responsible for making you as despised
>> and consumately ignorable as you are?
>
> Do you not understand that EVERY POST YOU MAKE is more evidence that you're
> obsessed, psychopathic, deranged, and completely disconnected from reality?
>
> You. Can. Not. Do. This. To. People. And. Get. Away. With. It.

So you can, but no one else can?

You're not crazy, you're just a lazy, self-centred arsehole...

> Says me.
>
> Either the law will stop you, or I will. I've got NOTHING but free time on
> my hands now.

You won't for long. What size straight jacket are you?

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 1:54:22 AM12/29/18
John Henry was thinking very hard :
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
>> Neither one of us has to "satisfy the requirements" of anything.
>
> Yes, actually, you do. And you know it - you've played that game for
> years, leveraging the poor interagency communication relative to this
> sort of crime to hide behind socks and get away with this shit.
>
> Problem is, there's a eager prosecutor in your neck of the woods who'd
> really like to make a name for themselves by setting some legal
> precedents to put an end to this shit. Seems some psycho from south of
> Atlanta tried to seduce his little sister online, and when she told him
> to piss off he got a bit rowdy and threatening, and the law wasn't
> sufficient at that time to prosecute him.
>
> Funny how the past comes back to haunt you, isn't it Dink?
>
>> Also, you can Google. Good job. Now Google yourself some dignity and
>> go away.
>>

> Google yourself a defense lawyer, asshole.
>
> Case number 18c025385. TRO/PPO application will be filed Monday. With
> that application will be every byte I can find archived - by myself and
> my good friend Mr. Bryant - that contains the slightest information about
> you. After all, you've got to present the whole picture, right, since
> you're so adept at hiding behind IT systems to protect yourself from the
> consequences of your actions.
>
> And that might even still work for you.
>
> But you'd better hope not, because if it does, then it's time to leave
> the police out of it and deal with you myself.

Hmmmm...

https://imgur.com/a/ldAtB47

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 2:13:41 AM12/29/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> , I'm not mooching anything
He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was trying to get
people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows was posted in a comment on
my page which he never visits.

> , and I'm not scrounging anything.
> I will actually be showing up in several places in film and television
> in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the NDAs.

Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've managed to
avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less screen time to delete than
Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace you.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 2:15:18 AM12/29/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in news:92959cf7-4ece-4b02-afbc-
638b6a...@googlegroups.com:

> Who says I haven't?
> Who says I won't?
> Who says I didn't?

I do.

But honestly I hope you do. Abusing public safety resources is also a
crime, and they REALLY FUCKING DON'T LIKE punk ass internet twats trying to
use public safety as a bullying tool. Last asshole that I saw a story
about trying that here got 18 months for it, if I recall correctly.

So please, go right ahead. I'll let you know how that works out for you.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 2:25:07 AM12/29/18
He fucked up his "NDAs".

https://imgur.com/a/MW6tgqt

The Netflix series being handled by the freight company Bride Lake
Productions, LLC is "Stranger Things".

My prediction: Dink's work in that venue ends on Monday morning.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 2:50:51 AM12/29/18
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
I'm sure any judge who sees this will immediately say "is there any
evidence that Mr. DeJong actually wrote this? Can anyone tie this
account to him, or the IP address, or ANYTHING else?"

And, to a legal standard, your answer will be "no."

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:27:36 AM12/29/18
John Henry brought next idea :
Phew - thank heavens for that.

We should have known that a LowIncomeGenius like you would never be so
stupid as to put such threats and cast-iron evidence in video form and
upload it to a public medium. Thank god there are no jurisdictions on
earth where ip addresses and a myriad trail of breadcrumbs are not
subpoena-able.

Thank heavens this same mystery person pretending to be crazy, old John
Henry deJong hasn't posted anything about his history, his sister, his
possessions, his previous net identitites or anything that could be
used to establish who he could be, beyond reasonable doubt...

Praise the lord he never pre-empted an insanity defence by citing
diagnosed mental conditions and narcotic intake or showed clear
pre-meditation which would undermine any such diminished
responsibility, just as colluding with another person in their SLC
home/condo/storage container about how to show the world how smart and
powerful he was.

Glad you never stepped over the bowling for Columbine line, JHD.

Get well soon...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:30:30 AM12/29/18
It happens that The Chad formulated :

>> All *I* need to do is let the authorities know
>
> So DO IT, you extra-chromosome chickenshit.

>>> You're a college dropout living in your elderly Mawmaw's
>>> basement, not a licensed professional.
>>>

>> I have a college degree
>
> Not from GC&SU, and Trump University doesn't count.
>
>> I am assisting in taking care of my family
>
> You're mooching off of your widowed Mawmaw while scrounging for
> background work and begging elsewhere for the money to make large
> purchases.

So now you don't like beggars anymore?

I just can't keep up with you any more Chadwick...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:32:32 AM12/29/18
John Henry used his keyboard to write :
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
>> , I'm not mooching anything
> He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was trying to get
> people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows was posted in a comment on
> my page which he never visits.

Just so we're clear;

You're now having a go at someone for begging for money on the
internet?

>> , and I'm not scrounging anything.
>> I will actually be showing up in several places in film and television
>> in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the NDAs.
>
> Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've managed to
> avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less screen time to delete than
> Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace you.

Aren't you a nasty, little man?

I'd have thought with your family history, you'd be less inclined to be
drawing Kevin Spacey associations.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:45:40 AM12/29/18
The Chad submitted this idea :
> On 29 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>>
>>> , I'm not mooching anything
>> He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was
>> trying to get people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows
>> was posted in a comment on my page which he never visits.
>>
>>> , and I'm not scrounging anything.
>>> I will actually be showing up in several places in film and
>>> television in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the
>>> NDAs.
>>
>> Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've
>> managed to avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less
>> screen time to delete than Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace
>> you.
>
> He fucked up his "NDAs".
>
> https://imgur.com/a/gXkyGZ7
>
> The Netflix series being handled by the freight company Bride Lake
> Productions, LLC is "Stranger Things".
>
> My prediction: Dink's work in that venue ends on Monday morning.

Real-life *again* Chadlee?

After clicking your above link, it lead to a picture of James Owen
Bryant's girlfriend kissing a much older man. What's that all about
Chad?

https://imgur.com/a/gXkyGZ7

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:47:32 AM12/29/18
John Henry used his keyboard to write :
If you had an iron, you'd be choking on it right now. Or irony,
whatever...

Time to pull your head in Henry, you can't say you're gonna smear
someone in poop and then go crying to your momma that your fingernails
taste like shit...

Get help - it's not too late...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:51:19 AM12/29/18
John Henry formulated the question :
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in news:84328617-3f37-4ad1-93e9-
> e5eeec...@googlegroups.com:
>

>> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!
>
> I'm not in court, dummy. I'll tell you whatever I want, it's meaningless.
>
> See, unlike you, I'm not calling your family, your employers, your friends.
> I'm not making hundreds of FB pages about you, not making videos stealing
> your work to harass you, not photoshopping every photo you post to stalk
> you and publicly destroy your reputation.

How was your reputation before Alex made those hundreds of facebook
pages (which no-one ever saw)?

> Pity that shithole clapboard shack that is the entire wealth of clan Cain
> isn't worth suing you to take away.

Ahh, but in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king, Sad
Gandolf.

Alex may be pretty meek, but the combined resources of you and Chadwick
struggle to light a candle between you. You're professional meekers.
Maybe don't start throwing those stones just yet...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:52:27 AM12/29/18
on 29/12/2018, Janithor supposed :
Is there any way we can donate money to support the cause?

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:54:30 AM12/29/18
It happens that John Henry formulated :
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q06s9v$ja5$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> It's not too late for you to get better, John...
>>

> I'll get better when you learn the hard way that this ain't 1997.

Those of us who work know the day and the date John. Time has meaning
for us.

We'll take no instruction from you, thanks...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 3:54:34 AM12/29/18
After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
> On 28 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>> news:84328617-3f37-4ad1-93e9- e5eeec...@googlegroups.com:
>>

>>> Ah, but John Henry says he's in town now!
>>
>> I'm not in court, dummy. I'll tell you whatever I want, it's
>> meaningless.
>>
>> See, unlike you, I'm not calling your family
>
> https://imgur.com/a/gXkyGZ7
>
>> your employers
>
> What employers?
>
>> your friends
>
> What friends?
>
>> Pity that shithole clapboard shack that is the entire wealth of
>> clan Cain isn't worth suing you to take away.
>
> It's barely bigger than my condo in SLC, and worth at least $80k
> less.
>
> And Dink can't even afford to pay his Mawmaw rent on the basement.

https://imgur.com/a/gXkyGZ7

Do older men really make better lovers?

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 4:15:00 AM12/29/18

> John Henry used his keyboard to write :
>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Do you two ever look back at your conspiracy theories about all of
>>> the supposed identities supposedly responsible for making you as
>>> despised and consumately ignorable as you are?
>>
>> Do you not understand that EVERY POST YOU MAKE is more evidence that
>> you're obsessed, psychopathic, deranged, and completely disconnected
>> from reality?
>>
>> You. Can. Not. Do. This. To. People. And. Get. Away. With.
>> It.
>
> So you can, but no one else can?

I never did any of this shit. I never called people's jobs, not even
Dink. I never threatened to hurt people's kids. I never stalked anyone
for twenty years. I never jumped into a person's life who has been
trying desperately to ignore me for over a decade to CONTINUALLY fuck
with them, do everything I could to fuck them up and hurt their lives,
published terabytes of bullshit content with their name on it so Google
shows nothing but my psychotic fantasies when you search for them.

I flamed a guy on a fucking newsgroup in 1997. 21 years later, that guy
still isn't over it and has conducted a more or less nonstop ongoing
campaign to drive me to absolute poverty and madness. Dozens of calls to
my university with fake complaints. Dozens of calls to my employers over
the years. HUNDREDS of calls to my parents.

If you can't see the fucking difference there, you're a goddamned
psychopath yourself and should be immediately tranquilized and imprisoned
in an appropriate psychiatric facility until you're evaluated to no
longer be a sociopath who can't tell the difference between a pissant
flamewar and an obsessive stalker spending twenty years of his life just
to hurt a guy who pissed him off back when Beavis and Butthead was still
in first-run broadcast.

> You're not crazy, you're just a lazy, self-centred arsehole...

Let me lay this out in reality for you, you piece of shit.

In the last four years, I have:

Been gainfully employed or working as a contractor for all but about 7
months.

Spent ten months walking 25 miles a week as part of a 25 hour per week
mass transit/walking commute to work. Any single week's commute during
this period is more genuine work and effort than the entire lifetime's
genuine work you and Dink have conducted, combined. I walked the soles
off two pairs of shoes.

Spent two and a half years at that job. Left at the end of January, was
back to work driving by the third week of february. Took about 2,700
rides, often but not always working 10-14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The only reason I'm not working RIGHT NOW, literally the only reason I
have the fucking time to degrade and humiliate myself by associating with
the likes of you, is the fucking psycho you're defending once again
contacted my employer (contractor in this case) with a spurious
complaint, leading to my being in limbo and entirely without any clue
what was happening for about 9 days.

Based on my average per-night book, that ALONE cost me $1300.

Now the DAY BEFORE this happened, I'd loaned my Rainsong WD1000 - worth
about three grand, but no fucking way will I ever sell it, I won it by
selling more Rainsong guitars than anyone else in the company over a
four-month period, and I'd rather die in the streets than lose it
permanently. But anyway, I loaned it to a friend in exchange for an $800
loan to me. I'd paid my rent and other bills up to current, and was on
track to finally be steady on my feet after crawling my way back up from
losing my prior job. I was going to have to move when my lease was up
because my income had dropped enough that I could no longer afford where
I was living, but I'd have made it. Tight, but I'd have made it. And
I'd have made - and caught up - my car payments with part of those
earnings.

Things were *perfect.* Or as perfect as they needed to be. Everything was
in line and ready to roll.

And then Dink made his complaint, and it completely fucked me. See if
you can follow a sequence of events without getting confused here,
blockhead:

I was pulled off the road for about 9 days with NO explanation from Lyft,
they wouldn't even answer direct questions via e-mail. Call it $1300 in
lost income, automatic payments that weren't covered hitting my bank
account and running that nearly a thousand dollars into the red ON TOP of
the lost wages, so now we're at 2300 bucks I'm out of pocket on this bit
of fucker. That left me unable to pay rent for November, the last month
on my lease.

It also left me unable to earn money and keep it since everything I
earned went into the black hole of my bank account.

So now - and again, this is STILL the cascading result of the fuckery
you're defending, you mealy mouthed son of a bitch - I gotta beg money
for gas so I can work.

Eventually I was able to get that together - another couple of days lost,
another three hundred or so in missing income - and went back to work.

When I went back to work, I really had to kick it out, working 14 hours
(the legal max) 7 days a week to try and scramble to replace my losses.

Then I had a blowout (which I would have replaced the prior week if I
hadn't just been fucked out of now $2600 and counting by Dink) and was
off a couple of more days I couldn't afford.

My brother bought me a tire, I went back to work.

THEN I was exhausted one night after work - AGAIN, this is STILL the
cascading results of the fuckery you're defending, the fucking sick,
twisted, evil shit that you seem to believe is morally equivalent to one
phone conversation twenty years ago, you ethically bankrupt intellectual
vacuum - drove to the local corner store for a quick "meal," and while
driving back hit a small patch of ice and curbed the car at 15mph,
bending my rim and nuking one of my new tires.

So NOW I've got to find a rim and buy that, with no money, so I do THAT -
ANOTHER couple of days lost, STILL cascading results of Dink's fuckery,
ANOTHER $300 in lost income, now we're up to three grand, meanwhile my
bank account is still accruing late fees and overdraft charges until it's
eventually shut down because I can't manage to avoid bad luck long enough
to recover from this shit, and my lease is up.

All things I'd have never had to worry about if Dink hadn't made that
phone call, which he did regardless of how much bullshit he tries to lay
on you, I've already got the complaint record from Lyft. He filed it
with a borrowed phone, but really who the fuck else with a 770 area code
and an ATL billing address is going to stalk my facebook page looking for
reasons to complain to my employer? Of all the people I've known in
Georgia, the only one I've had any sort of interaction with since I left
the wrestling business is Dink and nobody else would have the slightest
reason to even try. So fuck off with that bullshit too.

And then a little bad luck. Now keep in mind through all of this, I'm
ALSO nursing a beautiful and dear friend, a 25 year old lesbian who I was
definitely not fucking or trying to and that's a huge part of the whole
reason I was the one doing this, detox and recover from a rather nasty
relapse into heroin addiction that had her just about dead when I met
her. So aside from all Dink's drama, I'm also going through all THAT
shit, which is emotionally exhausting all by itself. For the record, we
got her clean and straight, she gained back weight and got healthy, got
reconciled with her family, and moved with them to another state a few
weeks ago. She's easily one of the most wonderful and awesome souls it's
ever been my pleasure to encounter, and I'll never stop being proud that
I was the difference she needed in her life to get it together.

That's right, you fucks. Not only am I outside every other box you pea-
brained pissants lock yourselves in, I also managed the impossible task
of inducing a junkie to get clean. Put her up in my house, fed her when
I didn't even have food of my own, and gave her unconditional platonic
love without limit - the kind of love she should have had from others far
earlier in life. No matter what happens, I'm here for you. You relapse,
it's okay, I love you, we'll start again tomorrow. I'll be right here
fighting right next to you every step of the way, unconditionally.

And I was, no matter what happened, including a few bits of drama and a
bit of off and on in the first few days, as so often happens with
addicts.

"I've been here before. I know the way out. Follow me." See, cuntflap,
that's what a decent human being with a conscience does when they see
someone suffering. They fucking help. They don't rejoice in it becasue
the person suffering said something mean to them in the 90's.

So I did THAT shit, all while this was going on. She's alive, clean,
happy, stable, and on her way to becoming the best she can be, and I did
it. For free. With no expectation of any sort of reward other than
knowing I helped a good person who made a bad mistake early in life
recover from it and reclaim her humanity.

You go ahead and keep on stepping to me, fuckhead. On my worst day, I'm
a better man and a better human being than anyone you've ever met. Sure,
I'm not normal and I'm verbose as shit and sometimes it takes some effort
to follow me because I think quite a bit differently - quite a bit faster
- than average.

You troll cunts in this group never, ever could get it through your heads
that just because you're a crop of lying shitsacks who will say and do
anything to gratify your anemic egos with imaginary "victories" over
strangers on the internet, doesn't mean everyone else is. Some of us
actually try to be decent fucking human beings, not to suggest that your
sort would have the slightest idea how to approach such a thing.

Anyway, I digress. So we've got to...oh, yeah. So now let's add in a
bit of bad luck. The wheel thing screwed me a bit, and really at this
point it was about to the point of being a lost cause but I was still
trying, still busting ass, still driving my ass off. But thanks to
Dink's interference and an assist from some other asshats who have
nothing to do with this shitfest but would fit right in with the likes of
you and your fucking inbred boyfriend in Georgia, I couldn't make enough
and and wasn't able to get my rent paid on time.

So instead of finishing out the last month of my lease, I got evicted
literally ten days before I would have moved anyway if not for all this
bullshit that fucked me up and peeled about about 15% of my already
dramatically reduced annual income this year.

THEN my landlord decides to illegally throw all the shit in my apartment
out THE VERY FUCKING DAY I paid the bill and gained access to the
apartment so I could move out, a day BEFORE they were legally allowed to
do so. All of which will make for another nice civil suit, but that
doesn't get back all my analog photos from my years in the wrestling
business, all my CD archives, 8 fucking terabytes worth of external hard
drives containing nearly every bit of creative work I've done since the
early 90's. All the analog photos I had of myself as a kid, my daughter
as a kid, my parents (both of whom, I'm sure you already know, passed
away, in 09 and 15), my brother, my niece who was brutally murdered at
age 4 when I was twelve, court transcripts related to the murder trial,
court papers dealing with my daughter when she was a minor, and
uncountable little things that have negligible real-world value but are
sentimentally priceless and completely irreplaceable.

You still gonna keep telling me that this is the same thing as me making
a single goddamned phone call IN RESPONSE TO PHONE CALLS AND OTHER
HARASSMENT DINK HAD PREVIOUSLY ENGAGED IN? You fucking sick pig.

But hey, we're still not done! Because then Chad invited me to use his
place here. A thing that would not have been necessary if Dink hadn't
fucked me.

And while my car was parked here last week - where it NEVER WOULD HAVE
BEEN IF NOT FOR DINK'S FUCKERY - someone broke my driver's window out,
leaving me unable to work AGAIN and flat broke AGAIN, nothing left to do
but ask for help. Help did not come in sufficient time - and all things
considered I can certainly understand why my readership has a case of
charity fatigue - and since the car was parked instead of being
constantly on the move as it would have been if not for this bullshit,
every bit of which starts with and derives from Dink's sick obsession, it
was a sitting duck for the repo man.

Event a leads to b leads to c leads to d. Event A is Dink's fuckery.
Everything else comes from that.

Now you shut your fucking face and step the fuck out of my world
permanently before I decide to pay attention to you. I've got zero
problem pushing for a federal case if you're not in the country, there's
already one asshole in Canada I'm going to have to deal with anyway so
adding one more in Australia or wherever and whoever the fuck you are - I
genuinely don't care, just tossing it out in case this stupid chickenshit
sockpuppet is the one someone earlier told me was Zed as if I really give
a fuck who any of you are - won't be a really huge deal. Killfile me and
move the fuck on, or stay in my lane and I'll run you down like a blind,
three-legged possum on a country road at midnight, you pissant dog-
fucking offal.

I hope I've made my feelings, and the facts, clear. Now fuck off.
--
Now, I mean. Don't respond, you're a stupid lying douche with nothing to
add but bullshit. Just STFU and GTFO.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 4:18:30 AM12/29/18

> It happens that John Henry formulated :
>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>>
>>> It's not too late for you to get better, John...
>>>

>> I'll get better when you learn the hard way that this ain't 1997.
>
> Those of us who work know the day and the date John. Time has meaning
> for us.

You don't work anything but yourself, you pathetic failure of a human
being.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 4:25:39 AM12/29/18
John Henry expressed precisely :
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q07b5l$de4$1...@dont-email.me:
>
> When will you wake the fuck up, Clarence Dullard?
>
> My decision post-facto to re-engage this stupid fucking psycho after
> ignoring his dumb ass for over a decade has absolutely no bearing on the
> legality of his behavior.
>
> The end. Fuck off.

So you don't think I'm him anymore, Sir Snipalot?

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 4:26:24 AM12/29/18
Cowardice Bryant expressed precisely :
Don't snip this out again, John Henry.

It's very important...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 4:37:12 AM12/29/18
John Henry formulated the question :
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>
>> John Henry used his keyboard to write :
>>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

>>> Do you not understand that EVERY POST YOU MAKE is more evidence that
>>> you're obsessed, psychopathic, deranged, and completely disconnected
>>> from reality?
>>>
>>> You. Can. Not. Do. This. To. People. And. Get. Away. With.
>>> It.
>>
>> So you can, but no one else can?
>
> I never did any of this shit. I never called people's jobs, not even
> Dink. I never threatened to hurt people's kids. I never stalked anyone
> for twenty years. I never jumped into a person's life who has been
> trying desperately to ignore me for over a decade to CONTINUALLY fuck
> with them, do everything I could to fuck them up and hurt their lives,
> published terabytes of bullshit content with their name on it so Google
> shows nothing but my psychotic fantasies when you search for them.

Yes you did. You've done or threatened all of that shit and tried to
make a living out of doing it and being a victim who could sort it all
out if just everyone else would give you a little bit more.

You posted a dozen videos blaming Alex and physically threatening him
without providing one iota of proof of your claims. You've called him a
litany of things on Facebook, in videos in a 24 hour brain fart on
Usenet. You said you were going to extract pounds of flesh from him.
Take his house. Fuck his sister. Evict his mother. Be the darling of
the local press for all of it. You claimed you were going to smear him
in actual shit, to physically harm him, to have prison goons beat him
up after telling them he was a child molester, to hire a lawyer and
make complaints police and travel to his home to exact your revenge for
twenty years of invisible torture that you cannot provide one solitary
shred of evidence of.

You continually begged people for money to undo the damage and finance
your retribution on a perpetrator who was responsible for none of the
things you claim. You say he's published terabytes about you - find me
one kilobyte that has been penned by his own hand rather than yours.
You have lived a lie pretending that if only you could catch that
damned Dink who was the reason you couldn't get a haircut or wear a
pair of nice pants, you'd be off on your way to Wil E. Coyote riches
and happiness.

But you can't catch a Road Runner that doesn't exist.

Stop blaming Alex and others. That's why no-one's contributing to your
food can drives and why they're unsubscribing in droves. No-one wants
to watch a train wreck and no-one is going to read 15kb of gibberish.
They'll just stop reading and snip it out of their reply.

Get well soon...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 4:55:28 AM12/29/18
It happens that John Henry formulated :
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>
>> It happens that John Henry formulated :
>>> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

>>> I'll get better when you learn the hard way that this ain't 1997.
>>
>> Those of us who work know the day and the date John. Time has meaning
>> for us.
>
> You don't work anything but yourself, you pathetic failure of a human
> being.

You know nothing about me, oestensibly since I don't live my life on
Facebook as a perpetual fundraiser to fight a non-existant villain.

Now stop with all the nasty insults, before someone gets hurt...

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 5:48:53 AM12/29/18

> Hmmmm...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/ldAtB47

Stalker much, psycho?

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 5:50:14 AM12/29/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:q077gh$pei$11@dont-
email.me:

> The Netflix series being handled by the freight company Bride Lake
> Productions, LLC is "Stranger Things".

> My prediction: Dink's work in that venue ends on Monday morning.

Oh, shit, he's on ST?

One of my colleagues from school is a PA there.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 5:52:40 AM12/29/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in news:q07c7h$i7a$1@dont-
email.me:
Hypocritical stalking psycho. I see about one more of these, and you're
gonna move up on my priority list real fast. I might not be able to do
anything about you in your country, but I'll bet you good money I can
stop you from coming into mine again.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 5:56:10 AM12/29/18

> John Henry used his keyboard to write :
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>>
>>> , I'm not mooching anything
>> He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was trying to
>> get people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows was posted in a
>> comment on my page which he never visits.
>
> Just so we're clear;
>
> You're now having a go at someone for begging for money on the
> internet?

No, I'm having a go at someone WHO CONSTANTLY STALKS AND HARASSES ME WITH
ACCUSATIONS OF GRIFTING AND SCAMMING WHEN I TRY TO RAISE MONEY begging on
the internet, because it's hilariously hypocritical.

>>> , and I'm not scrounging anything.
>>> I will actually be showing up in several places in film and
>>> television in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the NDAs.
>>
>> Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've managed
>> to avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less screen time to
>> delete than Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace you.
>
> Aren't you a nasty, little man?

I don't know, I haven't fucked anyone out of their entire lives yet
today.

but I'm working on it.

Unlike your hero, though, I didn't spend my childhood trying to spy on my
sister in the shower and posting pictures of her tits on the internet.

> I'd have thought with your family history, you'd be less inclined to
> be drawing Kevin Spacey associations.

Now what the fuck are you talking about? There aren't any sexual
predators, gay or straight, in my family history. Jesus, dude. You
really have cracked haven't you? I mean I was fuckin always cracked and
under current circumstances sure, I'm a bit off the hook, but jesus
christ, man. You're really dancing with the voices in your head now,
aren't you?

I'm gonna have to give some serious thought to just killfiling you, Dave.
I'm pretty sure at this point you're qualified for Formosa Rule
protection.

John Henry

Dec 29, 2018, 5:57:45 AM12/29/18
Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

> Time to pull your head in Henry, you can't say you're gonna smear

I didn't say I ws going to smear anything. I just said I'd see it.

Yeah, this clinches it. You've lost it, and I can't continue engaging with
you. Just not my bag to go back and forth with a guy who has obviously
disconnected from reality.

Best of luck to you, bud.

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 6:57:32 AM12/29/18
John Henry formulated on Saturday :
Enough with the threats, John Henry.

They're not helping you and they're sure as hell not going to help
Alex...

Cowardice Bryant

Dec 29, 2018, 6:58:58 AM12/29/18
John Henry has brought this to us :
Fair enough. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on most
things.

If but nothing else, you've increased the post count and the verbosity
of this group for a day. I hope things improve for you and that we
don't have to cross paths any further.

Go well...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 11:16:38 AM12/29/18
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 4:15:00 AM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:
> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in
>
> > John Henry used his keyboard to write :
> >> Cowardice Bryant <ch...@anus.com> wrote in

> >> Do you not understand that EVERY POST YOU MAKE is more evidence that
> >> you're obsessed, psychopathic, deranged, and completely disconnected
> >> from reality?
> >>
> >> You. Can. Not. Do. This. To. People. And. Get. Away. With.
> >> It.
> >
> > So you can, but no one else can?
>
> I never did any of this shit. I never called people's jobs,

Your buddy Chadlee did.

>not even
> Dink. I never threatened to hurt people's kids.

Pretty sure that a post or two could be found where you did.

> I never stalked anyone
> for twenty years.

Neither did I.

> I never jumped into a person's life who has been
> trying desperately to ignore me for over a decade to CONTINUALLY fuck
> with them, do everything I could to fuck them up and hurt their lives,
> published terabytes of bullshit content with their name on it so Google
> shows nothing but my psychotic fantasies when you search for them.

Me neither! Wow. Small world.

> I flamed a guy on a fucking newsgroup in 1997.

And you looked just as big of a jackass then as you do today.

> 21 years later, that guy
> still isn't over it and has conducted a more or less nonstop ongoing
> campaign to drive me to absolute poverty and madness.

Okay Javier, whatever.

> Dozens of calls to
> my university with fake complaints. Dozens of calls to my employers over
> the years. HUNDREDS of calls to my parents.

Nobody has called your parents.

I sure as hell didn't.

you, however, did call mine at least once.

> If you can't see the fucking difference there, you're a goddamned
> psychopath yourself and should be immediately tranquilized and imprisoned
> in an appropriate psychiatric facility until you're evaluated to no
> longer be a sociopath who can't tell the difference between a pissant
> flamewar and an obsessive stalker spending twenty years of his life just
> to hurt a guy who pissed him off back when Beavis and Butthead was still
> in first-run broadcast.

Your buddy Chadlee...

> > You're not crazy, you're just a lazy, self-centred arsehole...
>
> Let me lay this out in reality for you, you piece of shit.
>
> In the last four years, I have:
>
> Been gainfully employed or working as a contractor for all but about 7
> months.

\
Congratulations, someone was dumb enough to hire you.

> Spent ten months walking 25 miles a week as part of a 25 hour per week
> mass transit/walking commute to work. Any single week's commute during
> this period is more genuine work and effort than the entire lifetime's
> genuine work you and Dink have conducted, combined. I walked the soles
> off two pairs of shoes.

I walked six miles back and forth to help get me an education, Chadlee.
Same for when I worked from 2014-2015. There were days I walked through the rain.
I walked one day in 102 degree temperatures. Another day in 28 degrees and sleet.
People do it all the time. You were no big deal.

> Spent two and a half years at that job. Left at the end of January, was
> back to work driving by the third week of february. Took about 2,700
> rides, often but not always working 10-14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I am surprised people chose to ride with you.

> The only reason I'm not working RIGHT NOW, literally the only reason I
> have the fucking time to degrade and humiliate myself by associating with
> the likes of you

Nice admittance that you are looking like a fool by your own hand. Guess the rest of us aren't doing anything, huh.

>, is the fucking psycho you're defending once again
> contacted my employer (contractor in this case) with a spurious
> complaint, leading to my being in limbo and entirely without any clue
> what was happening for about 9 days.

Sad that this happened but it was not me behind it.

> Based on my average per-night book, that ALONE cost me $1300.

You had other means of income but you refuse to acknowledge them.

> Now the DAY BEFORE this happened, I'd loaned my Rainsong WD1000 - worth
> about three grand, but no fucking way will I ever sell it, I won it by
> selling more Rainsong guitars than anyone else in the company over a
> four-month period, and I'd rather die in the streets than lose it
> permanently. But anyway, I loaned it to a friend in exchange for an $800
> loan to me. I'd paid my rent and other bills up to current, and was on
> track to finally be steady on my feet after crawling my way back up from
> losing my prior job. I was going to have to move when my lease was up
> because my income had dropped enough that I could no longer afford where
> I was living, but I'd have made it. Tight, but I'd have made it. And
> I'd have made - and caught up - my car payments with part of those
> earnings.

Yadda yadda yadda Mister Star Trek alternate universe here.

> Things were *perfect.* Or as perfect as they needed to be. Everything was
> in line and ready to roll.

If you call that "perfect" then no wonder your standards are so damn low.

> And then Dink made his complaint, and it completely fucked me. See if
> you can follow a sequence of events without getting confused here,
> blockhead:

I didn't make the complaint.

> I was pulled off the road for about 9 days with NO explanation from Lyft,
> they wouldn't even answer direct questions via e-mail. Call it $1300 in
> lost income, automatic payments that weren't covered hitting my bank
> account and running that nearly a thousand dollars into the red ON TOP of
> the lost wages, so now we're at 2300 bucks I'm out of pocket on this bit
> of fucker. That left me unable to pay rent for November, the last month
> on my lease.

Tsk, tsk. But guess whose fault it was in the first place?

> It also left me unable to earn money and keep it since everything I
> earned went into the black hole of my bank account.
>
> So now - and again, this is STILL the cascading result of the fuckery
> you're defending, you mealy mouthed son of a bitch - I gotta beg money
> for gas so I can work.
>
> Eventually I was able to get that together - another couple of days lost,
> another three hundred or so in missing income - and went back to work.
>
> When I went back to work, I really had to kick it out, working 14 hours
> (the legal max) 7 days a week to try and scramble to replace my losses.
>
> Then I had a blowout (which I would have replaced the prior week if I
> hadn't just been fucked out of now $2600 and counting by Dink) and was
> off a couple of more days I couldn't afford.

It wasn't me, Jo-Jo.

> My brother bought me a tire, I went back to work.
>
> THEN I was exhausted one night after work - AGAIN, this is STILL the
> cascading results of the fuckery you're defending, the fucking sick,
> twisted, evil shit that you seem to believe is morally equivalent to one
> phone conversation twenty years ago, you ethically bankrupt intellectual
> vacuum - drove to the local corner store for a quick "meal," and while
> driving back hit a small patch of ice and curbed the car at 15mph,
> bending my rim and nuking one of my new tires.

Maybe you were just a crappy driver.

> So NOW I've got to find a rim and buy that, with no money, so I do THAT -
> ANOTHER couple of days lost, STILL cascading results of Dink's fuckery,
> ANOTHER $300 in lost income, now we're up to three grand, meanwhile my
> bank account is still accruing late fees and overdraft charges until it's
> eventually shut down because I can't manage to avoid bad luck long enough
> to recover from this shit, and my lease is up.
>
> All things I'd have never had to worry about if Dink hadn't made that
> phone call,

Wasn't me.

>which he did regardless of how much bullshit he tries to lay
> on you,

So where is your proof that it was me?

>I've already got the complaint record from Lyft. He filed it
> with a borrowed phone, but really who the fuck else with a 770 area code
> and an ATL billing address is going to stalk my facebook page looking for
> reasons to complain to my employer?

I don't suppose you would, you know, care to post this as proof or anything?
Also, yes John, I am the only person in the entire world that uses a 770 area code.
By the way, interesting remark of "borrowed". Has your sleuthing (???) brought you so far that you know all the conditions of the complaint, including the fact that the person who made the complaint wasn't using their own phone?

An ATL billing address? Gee, don't supposed you would care to, you know, post it? You sure as hell seem to have no problem going RL.

>Of all the people I've known in
> Georgia, the only one I've had any sort of interaction with since I left
> the wrestling business is Dink and nobody else would have the slightest
> reason to even try. So fuck off with that bullshit too.

Well Watson we've done it. We've solved the Case Of The Crazy Moron.

> And then a little bad luck. Now keep in mind through all of this, I'm
> ALSO nursing a beautiful and dear friend, a 25 year old lesbian who I was
> definitely not fucking or trying to and that's a huge part of the whole
> reason I was the one doing this, detox and recover from a rather nasty
> relapse into heroin addiction that had her just about dead when I met
> her. So aside from all Dink's drama, I'm also going through all THAT
> shit, which is emotionally exhausting all by itself. For the record, we
> got her clean and straight, she gained back weight and got healthy, got
> reconciled with her family, and moved with them to another state a few
> weeks ago. She's easily one of the most wonderful and awesome souls it's
> ever been my pleasure to encounter, and I'll never stop being proud that
> I was the difference she needed in her life to get it together.

Nobody brought that to you except for you.

> That's right, you fucks. Not only am I outside every other box you pea-
> brained pissants lock yourselves in, I also managed the impossible task
> of inducing a junkie to get clean. Put her up in my house, fed her when
> I didn't even have food of my own, and gave her unconditional platonic
> love without limit - the kind of love she should have had from others far
> earlier in life. No matter what happens, I'm here for you. You relapse,
> it's okay, I love you, we'll start again tomorrow. I'll be right here
> fighting right next to you every step of the way, unconditionally.

Why is a junkie hanging out with another junkie?
Sad but that's life sometimes.

> So instead of finishing out the last month of my lease, I got evicted
> literally ten days before I would have moved anyway if not for all this
> bullshit that fucked me up and peeled about about 15% of my already
> dramatically reduced annual income this year.
>
> THEN my landlord decides to illegally throw all the shit in my apartment
> out THE VERY FUCKING DAY I paid the bill and gained access to the
> apartment so I could move out, a day BEFORE they were legally allowed to
> do so. All of which will make for another nice civil suit, but that
> doesn't get back all my analog photos from my years in the wrestling
> business, all my CD archives, 8 fucking terabytes worth of external hard
> drives containing nearly every bit of creative work I've done since the
> early 90's. All the analog photos I had of myself as a kid, my daughter
> as a kid, my parents (both of whom, I'm sure you already know, passed
> away, in 09 and 15), my brother, my niece who was brutally murdered at
> age 4 when I was twelve, court transcripts related to the murder trial,
> court papers dealing with my daughter when she was a minor, and
> uncountable little things that have negligible real-world value but are
> sentimentally priceless and completely irreplaceable.

Yet with Chadlee's LSAT scores he couldn't do a thing for you.

> You still gonna keep telling me that this is the same thing as me making
> a single goddamned phone call IN RESPONSE TO PHONE CALLS AND OTHER
> HARASSMENT DINK HAD PREVIOUSLY ENGAGED IN? You fucking sick pig.
>
> But hey, we're still not done! Because then Chad invited me to use his
> place here. A thing that would not have been necessary if Dink hadn't
> fucked me.

Ew.

> And while my car was parked here last week - where it NEVER WOULD HAVE
> BEEN IF NOT FOR DINK'S FUCKERY -

You sound angry. Have a Snickers.

>someone broke my driver's window out,
> leaving me unable to work AGAIN and flat broke AGAIN, nothing left to do
> but ask for help. Help did not come in sufficient time - and all things
> considered I can certainly understand why my readership has a case of
> charity fatigue - and since the car was parked instead of being
> constantly on the move as it would have been if not for this bullshit,
> every bit of which starts with and derives from Dink's sick obsession, it
> was a sitting duck for the repo man.
>
> Event a leads to b leads to c leads to d. Event A is Dink's fuckery.
> Everything else comes from that.

No, it doesn't. Please stop obsessing over me as by this point it's just gotten creepy.

> Now you shut your fucking face and step the fuck out of my world
> permanently before I decide to pay attention to you. I've got zero
> problem pushing for a federal case if you're not in the country, there's
> already one asshole in Canada I'm going to have to deal with anyway so
> adding one more in Australia or wherever and whoever the fuck you are - I
> genuinely don't care, just tossing it out in case this stupid chickenshit
> sockpuppet is the one someone earlier told me was Zed as if I really give
> a fuck who any of you are - won't be a really huge deal. Killfile me and
> move the fuck on, or stay in my lane and I'll run you down like a blind,
> three-legged possum on a country road at midnight, you pissant dog-
> fucking offal.

Nice threat.

> I hope I've made my feelings, and the facts, clear. Now fuck off.
> --
> Now, I mean. Don't respond, you're a stupid lying douche with nothing to
> add but bullshit. Just STFU and GTFO.

Looks like that lack of sleep is making you cranky.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 11:18:20 AM12/29/18
I can not say what I have worked as long as NDAs are involved. I can note that there is a particular show that has already wrapped, and that JH has already posted additional lies about driving around Hollywood elite in his jalopy whom worked here in Georgia and remember me out of the thousands they worked with, so...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 11:19:14 AM12/29/18
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 2:25:07 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2018, John Henry <lowgenius...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
> >
> >> , I'm not mooching anything
> > He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was
> > trying to get people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows
> > was posted in a comment on my page which he never visits.
> >
> >> , and I'm not scrounging anything.
> >> I will actually be showing up in several places in film and
> >> television in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the
> >> NDAs.
> >
> > Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've
> > managed to avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less
> > screen time to delete than Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace
> > you.
>
> He fucked up his "NDAs".
>
> https://imgur.com/a/MW6tgqt
>
> The Netflix series being handled by the freight company Bride Lake
> Productions, LLC is "Stranger Things".
>
> My prediction: Dink's work in that venue ends on Monday morning.

That's not how NDAs work.
A Production Company is also publicly available knowledge.
My prediction: You are a lying idiot.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 11:59:29 AM12/29/18
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 4:15:00 AM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:

> All things I'd have never had to worry about if Dink hadn't made that
> phone call, which he did regardless of how much bullshit he tries to lay
> on you, I've already got the complaint record from Lyft. He filed it
> with a borrowed phone, but really who the fuck else with a 770 area code
> and an ATL billing address is going to stalk my facebook page looking for
> reasons to complain to my employer? Of all the people I've known in
> Georgia, the only one I've had any sort of interaction with since I left
> the wrestling business is Dink and nobody else would have the slightest
> reason to even try. So fuck off with that bullshit too.

Hate to tell ya this...well not really...but my cell phone starts with a different area code.
But wait! You are claiming BORROWED cell phone! Damn you, John Henry, and your high-falootin' ways! You're so darned smart! It MUST have been me!

%

Dec 29, 2018, 12:08:57 PM12/29/18
you wouldn't even be you if you were telling a lie

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Dec 29, 2018, 12:18:20 PM12/29/18
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
Just curious because I never used one. But how hard would it be to order
a burner phone with a 770 area code and use it from someplace like Utah?
There's also call forwarding, Google phone and other things like that
which spoof the numbers. Not to mention call spoofers designed
specifically for phone scams.

The latter happened to me. Someone was calling people, and leaving one of
my cell numbers as a callback. I got swamped with hundreds of calls and a
lot of voice mails in a few weeks and had to change the number. Did I
mention there's nothing the phone company could (or would) do to catch
the perpetrators?

What am I saying? Of course it was the evil Alex Cain doing all this. JH
said so. Just remember that if anyone asks for evidence, a combination of
vitriol, hyperbole, pot banging and hand waving will make it go away.

Cain delenda est.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 12:38:50 PM12/29/18
That "much older man" is my youngest son, He's 18.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 12:44:35 PM12/29/18
You deleted your tweets regarding Bride Lake.

Too bad they're screencapped.

Monday is going to be fun for you.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 12:45:49 PM12/29/18
On 29 Dec 2018, madeforz...@yahoo.com said:

> Hate to tell ya this...well not really...but my cell phone
> starts with a different area code.

Yeah, 912.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 3:59:24 PM12/29/18
You mean with John Henry's non-existent filing of a complaint when police departments and courthouses will be closed (guess he didn't check a calendar) and your sad attempt to intimidate me with...whatever the hell this is supposed to do?

Or do you mean my attendance at the Peach Drop? Well, I'm thinking about going at least.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 3:59:44 PM12/29/18
Wrong as usual, oh fat and stubborn one.

%

Dec 29, 2018, 4:05:25 PM12/29/18
do you really think either of you would ever tell the other one that
they are right if they were , i don't

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 4:07:28 PM12/29/18
Meaning he can legally change his name. Good man.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 4:18:52 PM12/29/18
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 2:13:41 AM UTC-5, John Henry wrote:
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>
> > , I'm not mooching anything
> He says, immediately after deleting the tweet where he was trying to get
> people to buy him a car, which he somehow knows was posted in a comment on
> my page which he never visits.
>
> > , and I'm not scrounging anything.
> > I will actually be showing up in several places in film and television
> > in 2019. I just can not post about them due to the NDAs.
>
> Yeah. Fortunately for the editors working on anything you've managed to
> avoid being thrown off of, you've got a lot less screen time to delete than
> Kevin Spacey, and no need to replace you.

Showed up on FOX's "The Gifted"; TVOne's "Merry Wishmas"; Hugh Jackman's movie "The Front Runner"...and that's just within the last two months.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 4:33:16 PM12/29/18
The only "drop" you'll be involved with is your disappearance from
Bride Lake's list of scutwork candidates.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 4:34:00 PM12/29/18
On 29 Dec 2018, madeforz...@yahoo.com said:

He's not, midget.

Your fantasies are about to be torn to shreds.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 4:38:54 PM12/29/18
- That's not how this business works
- Your threat, per usual, is baseless and empty
- Stop being jealous that I have a better life than you
- Shouldn't you be consoling John Henry in the loss of his Facebook? Oh wait..he said HE was behind its (temporary?) demise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

%

Dec 29, 2018, 4:40:36 PM12/29/18
he's just about old enough to start asking for the money you owe him ,
for 18 years of child support that you haven't paid

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 4:40:48 PM12/29/18
The only thing torn to shreds is john henry's shirt and pants, but that's because he fished them out of the dumpster.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 4:42:22 PM12/29/18
On 29 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:

> TVOne's "Merry Wishmas"

https://imgur.com/a/mgxjjQw

That and a copy of your worst examples of racism are en route to
TVOne's offices.

Fuck with my family & friends, and you get fucked right back, you
little inbred cunt.

The Chad

Dec 29, 2018, 4:52:43 PM12/29/18
On 29 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:

> John Henry in the loss of his Facebook

Keep talking, keep stalking.

The worst year of your life starts on Monday.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2018, 4:53:54 PM12/29/18
On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 4:42:22 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2018, Alexander Cain said:
>
> > TVOne's "Merry Wishmas"
>
> https://imgur.com/a/mgxjjQw
>
> That and a copy of your worst examples of racism are en route to
> TVOne's offices.

Ummmmm tell me exactly how that screen shot is a violation of anything again?
It wasn't posted until the movie aired. Which is generally how these things tend to work.
Hell, I couldn't even talk about Ant Man and the Wasp until the movie came out.
I've got a few things coming out in 2019 that I can't even mention that were kick ass to work.

By the way, as I have told you before, and I have told you now. If you are going to try to lie to me, MAKE THE LIES BELIEVABLE. Thanks.

Also, since it's, you know, you, and you're...well, a psychotic sociopathic stalker and all...does this mean you're going to go watch the movie and screen shot me in every scene I appear? I'm in a lot of it. Playing the piano. Playing chess. Singing in the choir. Buying baked goods. Etc.
Oh, and TVOne doesn't handle any of the casting. They're just the network. Damn, for someone who keeps trying to intimidate me and threaten me like this, you sure have no clue how the entertainment business works.

> Fuck with my family & friends, and you get fucked right back, you
> little inbred cunt.

Aw did I hurt your fat widdle feeweings when I called John Henry out on his bullshit?

One more one more thing ($1 to Columbo). It is PROBABLY not a good idea to threaten to send things out about someone while in the same statement make a remark that can clearly be construed as revenge-based behaviors. Just an FYI.

Have a nice day. Give John a hug for me over Skype, wouldja?
It is loading more messages.