Man, I got this feeling that the Higher Power IS .....

DamNam 316

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
Owen Hart or Brian Pillman. I don't know why, but OWen's death and Brian's just
doesn't make any sense. I mean, Owen rehearsed coming down from the rafters 3
times before his death so what in Gods name for the 4th time did it kill him?
Brian Pillman, people still have doubts that he's dead and one of them has to
be when his wife was on Raw the night after and man, did she look like she was
acting. It just didn't seem real. I know I know, dumb theory, but I know I'm
not the only one who had that thought and I truly believe that both of
them(Brian and Owen) are deceased, but if one of them are alive, boy, did the
WWF play everyone and the media. You would think that after Owen's tragic
incident at OTE that they would have canceled the rest of the show, but of
course it went on. I know I'm not the only one who has posted this thought in
here, but my other guess that theHigher Power is

Linda McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Vince?
The Rock to get more heat
Jake the Snake Roberts, since he and Austin have feuded before.

The answer remains

RIP OWEN

DamNam 3:16 " The blood of hatred, stains through my clothes and on to my skin
and the humanity of rage and strength, appears to grow stronger within."
DamNation CorporatioN

Damien Cain

Sabu424 - DJ Rans #1 fan and number 1 Wrestling Insider

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
On 4 Jun 1999 01:25:06 GMT, damn...@aol.com99 (DamNam 316) wrote a
load :

>Owen Hart or Brian Pillman. I don't know why, but OWen's death and Brian's just
>doesn't make any sense. I mean, Owen rehearsed coming down from the rafters 3
>times before his death so what in Gods name for the 4th time did it kill him?
>Brian Pillman, people still have doubts that he's dead and one of them has to
>be when his wife was on Raw the night after and man, did she look like she was
>acting. It just didn't seem real. I know I know, dumb theory, but I know I'm
>not the only one who had that thought and I truly believe that both of
>them(Brian and Owen) are deceased, but if one of them are alive, boy, did the
>WWF play everyone and the media. You would think that after Owen's tragic
>incident at OTE that they would have canceled the rest of the show, but of
>course it went on. I know I'm not the only one who has posted this thought in
>here, but my other guess that theHigher Power is

>Linda McMahon
>Stephanie McMahon
>Vince?
>The Rock to get more heat
>Jake the Snake Roberts, since he and Austin have feuded before.

Loser

"Could you please run head first into a wall so you can get a little
dumber." - Bob Barnett to RSPWS resident WWF Mark - Shirl11496

Endorsements

"GREAT JOB! I THINK THAT'S THE FIRST RP I EVER READ THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO
DAMN HARD!" - Wushu68 about my Konnan roleplay

Sabu424 - G-PRO Wrestler, endorsed by Clint Fletcher.

"You get respect doing rp's like that" Gerry Saracco

"My god...who thought Sabu424 could be a good poster in RSPW again? Hooo, the
apocalypse is coming." - Robert Berry on RSPW

Hundreds of RSPWFers respect you - Alan Woodley

Sabu424 wrestling record - G-Pro 1-0

http://home.freeuk.net/sabu424 MY WRESTLING COMMENTARY WEB PAGE

DamNam 316

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
>Subject: Re: Man, I got this feeling that the Higher Power IS .....
>From: Sab...@freeuk.com (Sabu424 - DJ Rans #1 fan and number 1 Wrestling
>Insider)
>Date: 6/4/99 11:06 AM Mountain Daylight Time

I bet that took some time. That's your difinition of a good troll?

Sabu424 - DJ Rans #1 fan and number 1 Wrestling Insider

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
On 4 Jun 1999 17:44:33 GMT, damn...@aol.com99 (DamNam 316) wrote a
load :

I make no claims to be a troll, I am a valued poster of the news and
my insider opinions. Go to hell DamNAMBLA.