Scott Keith disses John Henry~!

D-Chance.

Aug 8, 2003, 4:43:37 PM8/8/03
BATTLE OF THE RSPWFAQ AUTHORS~!

From his "interview":
-------

As a sidenote, in late 1998 I was so desperately sick of the situation on
the newsgroup and willing to do anything to try to contribute something
positive back that I rewrote the years-out-of-date FAQ for the group,
increasing it in size from 10 pages to nearly 200. It became a pretty
defining achievement for me and a work I was very proud of, which is partly
why I use "RSPWFAQ" as a username much of the time.

--------

See, we don't NEED Tonto's "book"... the Net.dink already
did it for us. All he needs to do is publish it. After all, HE
single-handedly wrote and maintained the document for so
many years.

D-Chance.

With Gail Kim

Aug 8, 2003, 4:57:22 PM8/8/03
>See, we don't NEED Tonto's "book"... the Net.dink already
>did it for us. All he needs to do is publish it. After all, HE
>single-handedly wrote and maintained the document for so
>many years.

I not sure if your basing Keith, John, or both.

The_Bede

Aug 8, 2003, 5:11:49 PM8/8/03

"D-Chance." <dch...@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
Now if he'd just provide a link to it. We could download, update it, and
declare it the RSPW FAQ. Which it would be.

the Bede
/:-)>
people who claim to own FAQs are shitwads

Lord of Darkness

Aug 11, 2003, 5:09:23 AM8/11/03
So basically JoJo is admitting he is stealing someone elses work

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:12:45 -0000, John Henry
<john...@lowgenius.com> wrote:

>What is THAT, D-Chance. (dch...@cox-internet.com)? Is that a
>rec.sport.pro-wrestling pin, ON YOUR UNIFORM?!

>> BATTLE OF THE RSPWFAQ AUTHORS~!
>>
>> From his "interview":
>> -------
>>
>> As a sidenote, in late 1998 I was so desperately sick of the situation
>> on the newsgroup and willing to do anything to try to contribute
>> something positive back that I rewrote the years-out-of-date FAQ for
>> the group, increasing it in size from 10 pages to nearly 200. It
>> became a pretty defining achievement for me and a work I was very
>> proud of, which is partly why I use "RSPWFAQ" as a username much of
>> the time.
>

>Amazing...that's pretty well my precise thoughts on the matter.

>> See, we don't NEED Tonto's "book"... the Net.dink already
>> did it for us. All he needs to do is publish it. After all, HE
>> single-handedly wrote and maintained the document for so
>> many years.
>

>He wrote it. He didn't "maintain it" - that would include updating it and
>keeping it current.
>--
>John Henry
>-Now playing: Winamp stopped
>http://www.lowgenius.com - Games and stuff
>http://www.lowgenius.net - stickers and political incorrectness
>http://www.rspw.net - rasslin
>We're not hitchiking anymore....WE'RE RIDING~!

Avenger