Soros Open Society Foundation Employee Brags About Having Sex with Multiple Men at Pride Event – Then Blames Government After Catching Monkeypox and Gonorrhea

Peeler

Jul 26, 2022, 4:59:55 AM7/26/22
A public health expert and director of George Soros’ Open Society
Foundation told The Guardian how he had sex with several men during
NYC Pride festivities. Then he blamed the government after contracting
both monkeypox and gonorrhea.

According to a post from Andy Ngo, Sebastian Köhn is one of the
directors at George Soros’ Open Society Foundation. He is the current
Division Director, Signature Initiatives at Soros’ Open Society
Foundation.

Sebastian outright admitted that he was aware that “monkeypox was an
emerging issue, especially for gay men.” And yet, he had sex with
multiple men anyway because he believed that the number of cases in
the city was not very high.

Sebastian outright admitted that he was aware that “monkeypox was an
emerging issue, especially for gay men.” And yet, he had sex with
multiple men anyway because he believed that the number of cases in
the city was not very high.

“I was aware that monkeypox was an emerging issue – especially for gay
men – but I was also under the impression that the number of cases in
the city was relatively small,” Sebastian told the Guardian. “What I
didn’t understand was how absolutely dismal testing capacity was: at
that point, the city only had [the] capacity to process ten tests a
day.”

“I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1
July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills
and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were
protruding two inches out of my throat,” he added.

Instead of taking responsibility for his own irresponsible actions,
Sebastian blamed the government for how poorly it has handled the
situation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/soros-open-society-foundation-employee-brags-sex-multiple-men-pride-event-blames-government-catching-monkeypox-gonorrhea/

They'll try their best to deny it, but the name Sebastian Köhn is
jewish. Who else but a jew would have the audacity to do such a thing?

Peeler

Jul 26, 2022, 5:17:49 AM7/26/22
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:59:47 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATHING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> A public health expert and director of George Soros’ Open Society
> Foundation told The Guardian how he had sex with several men during
> NYC Pride festivities. Then he blamed the government after contracting
> both monkeypox and gonorrhea.

Back to your favourite topic again, you miserable gay neo-nazitard?

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>