"Ivanka's A Real Piece of Ass. Can I Call Her That?" "Yeah You Can Call Her That"

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 15, 2020, 1:03:14 PM9/15/20

Skeeter

Sep 15, 2020, 2:14:14 PM9/15/20
Judge not lest you be judged.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2020, 2:29:17 PM9/15/20
In that case, Trump is fucked.

Skeeter

Sep 15, 2020, 3:08:52 PM9/15/20
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:29:14 -0700 (PDT), madeforz...@yahoo.com
wrote:
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Is that all you think about?

]v[etaphoid

Sep 15, 2020, 4:45:46 PM9/15/20
Skeeter pretended :
Alex never stops thinking about all of the people taller than him.

It's pretty much everyone over the age of eight...

--
Here endeth the lesson...

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 15, 2020, 6:09:08 PM9/15/20
Translation: "Hey everybody look at me! I'm using Chad jokes that were stale a decade ago! Now behold my brilliance and stand back as I quote a nearly 30-year old movie! "

Jason

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2020, 10:23:14 PM9/15/20
But he IS the "New Chad" so reusing Chad jokes would be in league with his status as RSPW's newest sociopathic stalker obsesso piece of shit.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 16, 2020, 7:25:56 AM9/16/20
Jason Todd!!! brought next idea :
Meh. Dry your tears, Palin-luster...

Out of interest, what is the old movie I am supposedly quoting?

]v[etaphoid

Sep 16, 2020, 7:26:27 AM9/16/20
madeforz...@yahoo.com pretended :
Don't look now Dinklestiltskin - you've got fleas...

Skeeter

Sep 16, 2020, 8:31:30 AM9/16/20
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:09:04 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 4:45:46 PM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> Skeeter pretended :

>> > TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>> >

>> > Is that all you think about?
>>
>> Alex never stops thinking about all of the people taller than him.
>>
>> It's pretty much everyone over the age of eight...
>
>Translation: "Hey everybody look at me! I'm using Chad jokes that were stale a decade ago! Now behold my brilliance and stand back as I quote a nearly 30-year old movie! "
>

>Jason

Says the guy who responds to his own posts.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jun 30, 2023, 7:49:42 AM6/30/23
BUMP for when Skeeter, says "show me proof that my Personal Lord and Savior Donald Trump is a perv!"

Skeeter

Jun 30, 2023, 9:32:08 AM6/30/23
In article <fa56349f-ee50-4c07...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I never said that. But liberals do lie a lot.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 2, 2023, 3:46:00 PM7/2/23
You guys lie MORE.
To yourselves more than anyone else.

Skeeter

Jul 2, 2023, 4:12:27 PM7/2/23
In article <95879c0e-60b1-4c78...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Yet I never says that.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 3, 2023, 12:58:56 AM7/3/23
Not to other people, but you say it to yourself.
I mean you DID vote for him right? RIGHT?

Skeeter

Jul 3, 2023, 10:35:27 AM7/3/23
In article <9be44791-6972-4aa3...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I never said what you said I said. Liar.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 3, 2023, 2:03:19 PM7/3/23
Running away from the question. Typical.

Freezer

Jul 3, 2023, 2:07:34 PM7/3/23
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.

>> I never said that. But liberals do lie a lot.
>
> You guys lie MORE.
> To yourselves more than anyone else.

Which, paradoxicly, strengthens their convictions.

Freezer

Jul 3, 2023, 2:09:51 PM7/3/23
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.

> BUMP for when Skeeter, says "show me proof that my Personal
> Lord and Savior Donald Trump is a perv!"

All I know is that if Bill Clinton had said that about Chelsea, or
Obama had said it about either of his girls, the Right never
would've stopped calling them perverts and degenerates.

Skeeter

Jul 3, 2023, 2:39:20 PM7/3/23
In article <45a21a0b-9adb-400a...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Back up. You accused me of saying something. Prove it.

Skeeter

Jul 3, 2023, 2:39:51 PM7/3/23
In article <XnsB0368583DC5FFf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Now give him a reach around.

Skeeter

Jul 3, 2023, 2:40:12 PM7/3/23
In article <XnsB03685E72F7AFf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Why do you care?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 3, 2023, 11:54:13 PM7/3/23
You do lie to yourself right? I mean, you voted for him right?

Freezer

Jul 4, 2023, 12:49:11 AM7/4/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
We'd have to let you and Methead clear the room first.

Freezer

Jul 4, 2023, 12:50:17 AM7/4/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

Just pointing out the blatant hypocracy.

Skeeter

Jul 4, 2023, 11:22:28 AM7/4/23
In article <317566e7-6cf4-4296...@googlegroups.com>,
Are you running away again?

Skeeter

Jul 4, 2023, 11:23:00 AM7/4/23
In article <XnsB036F24BD5175f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article <XnsB0368583DC5FFf...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
> >> post, the terroists win.

> >> Which, paradoxicly, strengthens their convictions.
> >
> > Now give him a reach around.
> >

> We'd have to let you and Methead clear the room first.

So you admit you would like to do that.

Skeeter

Jul 4, 2023, 11:23:52 AM7/4/23
In article <XnsB036F27BE4C99f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB03685E72F7AFf...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High
> >> Ground post, the terroists win.

> >> All I know is that if Bill Clinton had said that about
> >> Chelsea, or Obama had said it about either of his girls, the
> >> Right never would've stopped calling them perverts and
> >> degenerates.
> >
> > Why do you care?
>
> Just pointing out the blatant hypocracy.

No you are ignoring what IS happening.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jul 4, 2023, 12:18:09 PM7/4/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
It's never a problem for F'loser to leave. He gets a lot of practice at
it. But for a reacharound, he'd have to get a partner.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 4, 2023, 1:45:21 PM7/4/23
No, I'm giving you a chance to DISPROVE it.

Skeeter

Jul 4, 2023, 2:55:41 PM7/4/23
In article <37ec37a0-5045-4347...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Translation: I lied and can not back up my claim so I will spin it
around.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jul 4, 2023, 8:57:12 PM7/4/23
This would go a lot faster if you just admit it: "Donald Trump is a perv and groomer"

Skeeter

Jul 5, 2023, 3:36:27 AM7/5/23
In article <d1281d2a-fc6e-48a2...@googlegroups.com>,
Why would I do that?

]v[etaphoid

Jul 6, 2023, 2:35:59 AM7/6/23
Between real life whining and what you imagine would prevail if your aunty
had bigger balls?

Spare us the justifications for your lies, and start dealing in truth and
facts instead of your never ending hypothesis about what woulda, coulda,
shoulda happened…

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 15, 2024, 9:09:17 PMFeb 15
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1:03:14 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctPCc6qx2M
>
> Such a GOOD X-TIAN

Donald Trump: Appointed president by GOD himself.

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 7:13:39 AMFeb 16
In article <cdccb779-376d-4a2a...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I bet when Trump is long gone you will still cry about how he ruined
your life.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 16, 2024, 11:16:05 PMFeb 16
Only you didn’t. You reached right in and gave his hairy balls a fondle,
without waiting for anyone or even realising you were doing it.

Muscle memory, loneliness and a predisposition to lies must be a terrible
cross to bare, ball-fondler.

Have you ever considered joining RSVP, a self-help group or just trying not
to be so interminably miserable and lonely? It’s never to late to unthaw
your heart…