[FAQ] A decision has been reached

JeffH

Aug 9, 2003, 9:59:33 PM8/9/03
>Subject: [FAQ] A decision has been reached
>From: John Henry john...@lowgenius.com
>Date: 8/9/03 6:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
>That is all.

Try getting a fuckin job loser

" Kiss my hairy beanbag "

C The Shocker

Aug 9, 2003, 10:06:02 PM8/9/03
"JeffH" <jeffh...@aol.combyobb> wrote in message

Pot Kettle Black.

--
C The Shocker - B.O.B. Member #6
Shoutcast Server: http://chrispdx.audio-stream.net:8000
#5 on Lvubun's Top 100 Posters of RSPW 11/5/2002
RSPW World Cyber-Weight Champion

RSPW's Spokesperson

Aug 9, 2003, 10:09:07 PM8/9/03
John Henry wrote:

> Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
> That is all.

Pssssst!! John, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: you've had
your lowlife, poverty-striken, redneck chain yanked for the last several
days just on a goof.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, this doesn't all of a sudden
"validate" your cause or anything--it's not like because it suddenly
isn't for profit that we suddenly trust you with our FAQ
responsibilities. Most people in RSPW would really rather somebody of
more stable mind handle our FAQ.

HTH.

Message has been deleted

The_Bede

Aug 9, 2003, 10:58:49 PM8/9/03
Psuedonymously, RSPW's Spokesperson wrote in message

> John Henry wrote:
>
> > Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
> > That is all.
>
> Pssssst!! John, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: you've had
> your lowlife, poverty-striken, redneck chain yanked for the last several
> days just on a goof.

So you're saying RSPW has minority of posters who are jackasses? We knew
that, thanx anyway.

> Oh, and in case you're wondering, this doesn't all of a sudden
> "validate" your cause or anything--it's not like because it suddenly
> isn't for profit that we suddenly trust you with our FAQ
> responsibilities. Most people in RSPW would really rather somebody of
> more stable mind handle our FAQ.

1. Stop assuming that ANY rspw regular is of stable mind.
2. Copy "Scott Kieth's" FAQ.
3. Update it.
There, problem solved.

the Bede
/:-)>
wielder of RSPW's Occam's Razor (n.Ramon)

Fat Harris

Aug 10, 2003, 5:39:53 AM8/10/03
"John Henry" <john...@lowgenius.com> wrote in message

> Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
> That is all.

Because no one would take them...
--
Fat Harris
Do Not Cry

Fat Harris

Aug 10, 2003, 10:24:24 AM8/10/03

> Yes, thanks for the vote of confidence. Your uplifting and heartening
> attitude is a joy to us all.

You're welcome!

Oooh your so cool Brewster

Aug 10, 2003, 2:49:52 PM8/10/03
>Subject: [FAQ] A decision has been reached
>From: John Henry john...@lowgenius.com
>Date: 8/9/2003 9:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
>That is all.

It's funny how you just keep drawing this out.

CrossfaceWalls

Aug 10, 2003, 2:53:06 PM8/10/03
>From: RSPW's Spokesperson Oh.yea...@you.know.you.love.it
>Date: 08/09/2003 10:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time

<snip>

Hmmm...........RSPW Spokesperson is an interesting gimmick......sadly it's in
the hands of someone who sucks (i.e. thinks RSPW is something to be taken
seriously).

Too bad, the potential was there.

******
"On September 11th, we were attacked by Saudi Arabians, based out of Germany,
Afghanastan, and Pakistan. And by that, I mean Iraq." - Bill Maher

CrossfaceWalls= Proud member of the BOB (Band of Brahs)

JeffH

Aug 10, 2003, 3:28:31 PM8/10/03
>Subject: Re: [FAQ] A decision has been reached
>From: "C The Shocker" chri...@comcast.netFUCKOFFSPAMMERS
>Date: 8/9/03 7:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>"JeffH" <jeffh...@aol.combyobb> wrote in message
>> >Subject: [FAQ] A decision has been reached
>> >From: John Henry john...@lowgenius.com
>> >Date: 8/9/03 6:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>> >
>> >Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
>> >That is all.
>> >
>> Try getting a fuckin job loser
>
>Pot Kettle Black.

I have paycheck stubs, John Henry does not. I also have good looks and you do
not.

JeffH
Is better

" Kiss my hairy beanbag "

Rockboy

Aug 10, 2003, 3:48:44 PM8/10/03
John Henry wrote:
> (wondering how am I supposed to know if anyone would take them? They were
> never offered. Fuck, if Scooter's book can publish, anything can)

I thought he self-published?

--
Rockboy

I think my life is passing me by

Rockboy

Aug 10, 2003, 3:57:11 PM8/10/03
John Henry wrote:

>>>(wondering how am I supposed to know if anyone would take them? They
>>>were never offered. Fuck, if Scooter's book can publish, anything
>>>can)
>>
>>I thought he self-published?
>

> Possible, but hard to believe; I wasn't under the impression that Scooter
> had that much available to him in discretionary income. Even so - it
> *sold*.

It's not that hard to go to Kinkos.

The Saxist

Aug 10, 2003, 4:14:12 PM8/10/03
>Even so - it
>*sold*.

Not in Tampa, it didn't.

--Sax
Found a copy in B. Dalton and the chick at the counter said they ordered one
copy because some guy asked for it special....then he returned it the next day.

Oooh your so cool Brewster

Aug 10, 2003, 4:46:05 PM8/10/03
>Subject: Re: [FAQ] A decision has been reached
>From: imas...@aol.comSHOKNAWE (The Saxist)
>Date: 8/10/2003 4:14 PM Eastern Standard Time

Seriously. A book might be considered a success, if from a small publisher
and for a niche audience, if it sells maybe 5,000 copies. Scott Keith's
audience and expectation are not Stephen King's.

Kelly, The Eternally Confused

Aug 10, 2003, 10:35:35 PM8/10/03

"The_Bede" <the...@cox.net> in message
news:JxiZa.308678$o86.1...@news1.central.cox.net 's gone mad with power!
He's going to eat the Chort!

>1. Stop assuming that ANY rspw regular is of stable mind.
> 2. Copy "Scott Kieth's" FAQ.
> 3. Update it.
> There, problem solved.

Personal experience; I tried that about seven years ago, thinking naively
that it was public domain. Scott Keith went apeshit. I'd rather somebody do
a new one from scratch and leave Scott's "tome" out of it.

Kelly, the Eternally Confused

The_Bede

Aug 10, 2003, 11:36:20 PM8/10/03
"Kelly, The Eternally Confused" <kelly...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in
message news:XhDZa.35346$jL2.2...@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...

> "The_Bede" <the...@cox.net> in message
> news:JxiZa.308678$o86.1...@news1.central.cox.net 's gone mad with power!
> He's going to eat the Chort!

mmmmmm, Chort......

> >1. Stop assuming that ANY rspw regular is of stable mind.
> > 2. Copy "Scott Kieth's" FAQ.
> > 3. Update it.
> > There, problem solved.
>
> Personal experience; I tried that about seven years ago, thinking naively
> that it was public domain. Scott Keith went apeshit. I'd rather somebody
do
> a new one from scratch and leave Scott's "tome" out of it.

Ignore Scott. He's a loon. You've seen his picture, right? Really think a
lawyer's gonna give him the time of day? The concept of people "owning"
FAQs is completely retarded.

the Bede
/:-)>
it ain't illegal until the Supreme Court denies cert

Kelly, The Eternally Confused

Aug 11, 2003, 12:36:15 AM8/11/03

"The_Bede" <the...@cox.net> in message
news:UaEZa.328531$o86.2...@news1.central.cox.net 's gone mad with power!

He's going to eat the Chort!

> Ignore Scott. He's a loon. You've seen his picture, right? Really think

> lawyer's gonna give him the time of day? The concept of people "owning"
> FAQs is completely retarded.

This was back when Scott was still coasting on his rep as a competent
poster. Until that point, he and I were on good terms on the 'group.

Hence, I still think that any FAQ should be rewritten from scratch. If it
helps, I'd be willing to help with the writing.

Kelly 8)

P.S. Check out www.homestarrunner.com, if you've been under a rock lately.
It's a hoot!

Lord of Darkness

Aug 11, 2003, 5:00:59 AM8/11/03
tranlation: NO ONE CARED

BWhahahahahahhaha

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:55:21 -0000, John Henry
<john...@lowgenius.com> wrote:

>Neither the FAQ nor the Wrestlepedia will be offered for sale as a book.
>That is all.
>

>--
>John Henry
>-Now playing: Winamp stopped
>http://www.lowgenius.com - Games and stuff
>http://www.lowgenius.net - stickers and political incorrectness
>http://www.rspw.net - rasslin
>We're not hitchiking anymore....WE'RE RIDING~!

Avenger