hey chad, is Steve Austin Bryant, dink?

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2016, 9:18:02 PM6/3/16
Yes?

The Chad

Jun 3, 2016, 9:52:41 PM6/3/16
On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 18:17:58 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Yes?

I'm guessing with that name that it's Metaphuck the Aussie druggie.

robert

Jun 3, 2016, 9:53:32 PM6/3/16
i can't stand that clown.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2016, 10:12:36 PM6/3/16
On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 9:18:02 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes?

I see you have been taking more classes at Chadlee Anvil Bryant University.
You seem to be practicing Paranoia 102. Seeing someone in every poster.

You should try Douchebaggery 200. It's the basic douchebaggery class but it has hands-on learning such as driving down the street in your car with the windows down and your stereo blasting loudly.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2016, 10:13:08 PM6/3/16
On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 9:52:41 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> I'm the druggie.

Yes, you are, Mr. "Somas and beer".

The Chad

Jun 3, 2016, 11:17:31 PM6/3/16
On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 19:12:34 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> You should try Douchebaggery 200.

You should try earning a BA, you father-fucked midget.

Steve Austin Bryant

Jun 4, 2016, 1:43:28 AM6/4/16
The Chad expressed precisely :
> On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 19:12:34 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
>> You should try Douchebaggery 200.
>
> You should try earning a BA, you father-fucked midget.

Stop being a coward, dad.

Why can't we talk?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2016, 5:20:05 AM6/4/16
Already got one, you sexually-confused cock juggler.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2016, 11:16:51 AM6/4/16
It is ]v[etadork.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 6:45:36 PM1/14/22
robert formulated the question :
Hi Robert,

I just wanted to drop a note, all these years later, to thank you for
your friendship over the years. I'm glad that after our tough
beginnings, we both now appreciate what an arsehat Chadlee Bryant is,
and can take such shared joy in kicking his whole family around Usenet.

Keep up the great work, buddy,
]v[

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

robert stickler

Jan 15, 2022, 4:53:22 AM1/15/22