Trumps Fined $362M For Business Fraud in NY

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Feb 16, 2024, 3:10:44 PMFeb 16
So let's see....$83M for Jean Carroll ....
Now $362M for Business Fraud....

That's....(counts fingers...) ...$445M.

SO FAR.

MAGA Nation, open those wallets!

Jason

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 3:38:23 PMFeb 16
In article <d85e85a4-7bf0-4ef2...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I love how Trump is the highlight of your life. It is to laugh.

Freezer

Feb 17, 2024, 4:03:03 AMFeb 17
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.
Plue $5mil each for Uday and Qusay.

Freezer

Feb 17, 2024, 4:03:33 AMFeb 17
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
And laugh we will, thank you very much.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 17, 2024, 9:25:47 AMFeb 17
As a courtesy to fellow Usenet posters, all rspw contributors are
encouraged to post their messages in coherent English…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 17, 2024, 9:41:26 AMFeb 17
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:uqqfl7$enuu$1...@dont-email.me:
So you really are trying to chase F'loser out? Might as well ask the
little simp not to snip or run away.

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2024, 11:21:38 AMFeb 17
In article <XnsB11B1F1C09822f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
It's all you have.

Freezer

Feb 19, 2024, 12:32:41 AMFeb 19
If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
terroists win.
Nuzzle my taint, Dollar Tree Metzer.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:26 AMFeb 19
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
>> ]news:uqqfl7$enuu$1...@dont-email.me:

>>> As a courtesy to fellow Usenet posters, all rspw contributors
>>> are encouraged to post their messages in coherent English…
>>
>> So you really are trying to chase F'loser out? Might as well
>> ask the little simp not to snip or run away.
>
> Nuzzle my taint, Dollar Tree Metzer.

When was the last time anyone put their lips near your inverted genitalia,
sad fellow?

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 7:14:38 AMFeb 19
In article <XnsB11CEF7FE6365f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Davey Zimmerman #274 post, the
> terroists win.
>
> >]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
> >]news:uqqfl7$enuu$1...@dont-email.me:

> >> As a courtesy to fellow Usenet posters, all rspw contributors
> >> are encouraged to post their messages in coherent English�
> >
> > So you really are trying to chase F'loser out? Might as well
> > ask the little simp not to snip or run away.
>
> Nuzzle my taint, Dollar Tree Metzer.

Aw he pushed your button.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Feb 19, 2024, 9:03:21 AMFeb 19
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
There's probably a few farm animals in the way, so no thanks.

<ahem>

So you chose not to run away this time, just get more obscure and
incoherent? For F'loser, that has to be the latest winning strategy.
Don't worry, F'loser will be reverting to form and bravely retreating at
full speed shortly.

PS: WTF is a "Metzer"? This is why even mongs laugh at you.