Will Chad face Meta *this* time…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 26, 2024, 9:01:21 AMJan 26

Hello friends and fuckwits alike,

Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
17 days.

Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The
itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can
tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I’m always happy to take some
happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.

Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
beings really are…

Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
amongst your numbers…

Janithor

Jan 26, 2024, 10:19:44 AMJan 26
x-no-archive: yes
You should road trip up to Melbourne to see Emmett.
Message has been deleted

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jan 26, 2024, 4:26:16 PMJan 26
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>
> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> 17 days.

What is the ETA as to when you'll be disappearing up your own ass?

Jason

P.S.: "ZIMMERMAN"
Hate being a spelling Nazi, but I feel compelled to correct the misspellings of Jewish names, especially when it's by a poncy dick-shovel like yourself.

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 8:59:30 PMJan 26
In article <up0dvc$2rne3$3...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...

> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>
> Just a note to let you know that I?ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> 17 days.
>
> Before heading home, I?ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The
> itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
> Chadwick?s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
> Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I?ll see if we can
> tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I?m always happy to take some
> happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
> Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
> genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.
>
> Upon my return to Oz, I?ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
> biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
> time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
> Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
> absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
> beings really are?
>
> Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
> amongst your numbers?

Send me some Aki and salt fish Mon.

I know it's the wrong area but Jamaica is as far as I made it.

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 9:00:31 PMJan 26
In article <8aed8652-5e09-401a...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> > Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
> >
> > Just a note to let you know that I?ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> > en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> > 17 days.
>
> And how long will it be before you disappear up your own ass?
>
> Jason

and here he is with his top ten of 5th grade insults. No more "vaca"
time for you.

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 9:01:51 PMJan 26
In article <275423d7-56a7-49fc...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> > Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
> >
> > Just a note to let you know that I?ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> > en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> > 17 days.
>
> What is the ETA as to when you'll be disappearing up your own ass?

Thanks for confirming my last response. Not only are you lame but you
are predictably lame.

> Jason
>
> P.S.: "ZIMMERMAN"
> Hate being a spelling Nazi, but I feel compelled to correct the misspellings of Jewish names, especially when it's by a poncy dick-shovel like yourself.

Bored are ya?

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 27, 2024, 12:18:58 PMJan 27
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:up0dvc$2rne3$3...@dont-email.me:

> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>
> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and
> am now en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16
> ports across 17 days.
>
> Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The
> itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
> Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around
> Miami, Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll
> see if we can tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I’m always
> happy to take some happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a
> coaster stating that Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the
> mental capacity (and genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know
> if anyone has any requests.

By all means, photos will be lovely.

> Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one
> of the biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have
> quite so much time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard,
> John DeJong and Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during
> any apparent absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how
> stupid some human beings really are…
>
> Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be
> counted amongst your numbers…

Never fear, John Henry DeJong is one of the most ridiculed people here
and will continue to be long after his ashes are repurposed as part of
some landfill.

Go as one of the fabled Zimmermen and conquer new realms.

ALL HAIL THE ZIMMERMEN!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 27, 2024, 11:10:47 PMJan 27
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
>> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>>
>> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
>> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
>> 17 days.
>
> And how long will it be before you disappear up your own ass?
>
> Jason

Tough to say.

I reckon I’ve got a good decade of working life left in me, and I imagine
I’ll continue to rely on battering fuckwits like you, Chad and Freezer to
keep my tolerance for halfwits registry in balance.

Will that work for you?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 27, 2024, 11:10:55 PMJan 27
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
The collective noun for multiple Zimmerman, is Zimmermen. Everyone knows
that, you lip-dragging moron. The “Jewish name” has long since been
co-opted, in case you hadn’t been paying attention - or didn’t understand
it when you were.

Greetings from the Dominican Republic…

Family Guy

Jan 28, 2024, 11:51:47 AMJan 28
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>
> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> 17 days.

You are almost as good of a liar as Chadlee.

> Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas.

Do stop by Pawn Stars and see if you can get on camera selling your dignity.

>The
> itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
> Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
> Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can
> tee up a beer. Just to be social.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

>Likewise, I’m always happy to take some
> happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
> Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
> genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.
>
> Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
> biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
> time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
> Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
> absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
> beings really are…
>
> Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
> amongst your numbers…

Your lies are good, really good, but they have be a little better to reach 'My name is Chadlee Anvil Bryant, I own a mansion and a yacht' status. Good try, though!

Family Guy

Jan 28, 2024, 11:52:48 AMJan 28
You're assuming that they won't just be flushed.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 28, 2024, 1:33:15 PMJan 28
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
]news:up4k49$3outq$2...@dont-email.me:
Jason is in denial about the Zimmermen? That's rich. After ridding RSPW
of scum like DeJong, the Mongs and Navir bin-Laden too. And this is the
thanks the Zimmermen get? Some crybaby thinking he's a budding spelling
Nazi or one of the grammar Gestapo?

What an ingrate.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Jan 28, 2024, 5:57:24 PMJan 28
I stand by my statement.
I GET that there are multiple Zimmers.

But he specifically called YOU "Zimmermen" or at least failed to differentiate.
Jason Todd's NEVER wrong about ANYTHING.

Jason

Skeeter

Jan 28, 2024, 7:05:38 PMJan 28
In article <ce8f8878-68cb-4475...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 1:33:15 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
> > ]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote in
> > ]news:up4k49$3outq$2...@dont-email.me:
> > > Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com>

> > > The collective noun for multiple Zimmerman, is Zimmermen. Everyone
> > > knows that, you lip-dragging moron. The ?Jewish name? has long
> > > since been co-opted, in case you hadn?t been paying attention - or
> > > didn?t understand it when you were.
> > >
> > > Greetings from the Dominican Republic?
> > Jason is in denial about the Zimmermen? That's rich. After ridding RSPW
> > of scum like DeJong, the Mongs and Navir bin-Laden too. And this is the
> > thanks the Zimmermen get? Some crybaby thinking he's a budding spelling
> > Nazi or one of the grammar Gestapo?
> >
> > What an ingrate.
> I stand by my statement.
> I GET that there are multiple Zimmers.
>
> But he specifically called YOU "Zimmermen" or at least failed to differentiate.
> Jason Todd's NEVER wrong about ANYTHING.

He slapped the shit out of you.

Skeeter

Jan 28, 2024, 7:06:49 PMJan 28
In article <71c94ea0-0cba-4a48...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...

> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> > Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
> >
> > Just a note to let you know that I?ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> > en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> > 17 days.
>

> You are almost as good of a liar as Chadlee.
>

> > Before heading home, I?ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas.
>
> Do stop by Pawn Stars and see if you can get on camera selling your dignity.
>

> >The
> > itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
> > Chadwick?s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
> > Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I?ll see if we can
> > tee up a beer. Just to be social.
>
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!
>

> >Likewise, I?m always happy to take some
> > happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
> > Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
> > genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.
> >
> > Upon my return to Oz, I?ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
> > biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
> > time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
> > Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
> > absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
> > beings really are?
> >
> > Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
> > amongst your numbers?
>

> Your lies are good, really good, but they have be a little better to reach 'My name is Chadlee Anvil Bryant, I own a mansion and a yacht' status. Good try, though!

Just because he can and you can't is no reason to doubt him.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Jan 28, 2024, 10:05:24 PMJan 28
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote
in news:ce8f8878-68cb-4475...@googlegroups.com:
Silly boy, we are a performance art collective known as the Zimmermen.
Do try to keep up, it's only been years.

%

Jan 29, 2024, 2:33:43 AMJan 29

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 29, 2024, 8:13:49 AMJan 29
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
>> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>>
>> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
>> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
>> 17 days.
>

> You are almost as good of a liar as Chadlee.

Have you ever considered just saying nothing, rather than presuming
everyone else is as impoverished as you, Dinklestiltskin?

Just finished a day at Taino Bay - Puerto Placa full of nothing but sitting
by the beach and breaking only for lunch and rehydration. The day before
was a sea day, where amongst other lazy pool and bar side adventures, I met
a guy named Reed from Georgia, who apart from being a decent fellow,
exploded the myth that people from Georgia were all too poor and stupid to
get on a boat…

>> Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas.
>
> Do stop by Pawn Stars and see if you can get on camera selling your dignity.

Only pot plants like you seek out opportunities to sell their dignity on
camera. Albeit in tiny bit parts where the only prerequisite is to stand
there and be utterly unnoticeable. Pot plant….

>> The
>> itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
>> Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
>> Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can
>> tee up a beer. Just to be social.
>
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Sorry Dink, no stopover in Georgia. I’m in Punta Cana tomorrow before the
two weeks in the Caribbean proper begins. I’ll happily grab you a happy
snap in any one of a dozen islands if you’d like. Or a pot plant in my
stateroom, if I can find one smaller than you…

>> Likewise, I’m always happy to take some
>> happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
>> Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
>> genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.
>>
>> Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
>> biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
>> time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
>> Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
>> absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
>> beings really are…
>>
>> Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
>> amongst your numbers…
>

> Your lies are good, really good, but they have be a little better to
> reach 'My name is Chadlee Anvil Bryant, I own a mansion and a yacht'
> status. Good try, though!

No lies here Dink. Happy to take the Pepsi challenge with you if you’d like
to try to prove otherwise. You’re so much like your mortal enemy Chadlee -
ask him how he ended up with his face in the soup when he suggested that my
Business class trip to the states was a lie a few years back. Unlike the
pair of you blubbering halfwits, I don’t talk the talk if I can’t walk the
walk…

Bon voyage, little man!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 29, 2024, 8:22:03 AMJan 29
Who said you can’t double down on stupid?

Even after multiple people (ie every other poster in this thread) pointed
out that “Zimmermen” is the plural, you still cling to your original stupid
statement - despite it being contradicted in writing.

You are even pettier and stupider than we first estimated! ROFL!

Off to Punta Cana today, but will be thinking of you, you empty, shallow,
simpleton…

%

Jan 29, 2024, 8:28:00 AMJan 29

Family Guy

Jan 29, 2024, 5:56:06 PMJan 29
On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 8:13:49 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> >> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
> >>
> >> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
> >> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
> >> 17 days.
> >

> > You are almost as good of a liar as Chadlee.
> Have you ever considered just saying nothing,

Nope. You're too big of a douchebag.

> Just finished a day at Taino Bay - Puerto Placa full of nothing but sitting
> by the beach and breaking only for lunch and rehydration. The day before
> was a sea day, where amongst other lazy pool and bar side adventures, I met
> a guy named Reed from Georgia, who apart from being a decent fellow,
> exploded the myth that people from Georgia were all too poor and stupid to
> get on a boat…

That sounds like a lie that Chadlee would write...

> >> Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas.
> >
> > Do stop by Pawn Stars and see if you can get on camera selling your dignity.
> Only pot plants like you seek out opportunities to sell their dignity on
> camera. Albeit in tiny bit parts where the only prerequisite is to stand
> there and be utterly unnoticeable. Pot plant….

Background actors make the picture, Charley. Without them ("us"), you'd have nothing.
Like that scene in Free Guy when the NPCs vanish.
I'm proud of the work that I have done, and those times I was lucky to get on camera.
Not you or Chadlee can change that.
By the way, attempting to insult or make fun of me for my BG work is also something Chadlee would do......

> >> The
> >> itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit
> >> Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
> >> Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can
> >> tee up a beer. Just to be social.
> >
> > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!
> Sorry Dink, no stopover in Georgia.

Can't get past the border, huh.

> I’m in Punta Cana tomorrow before the
> two weeks in the Caribbean proper begins. I’ll happily grab you a happy
> snap in any one of a dozen islands if you’d like. Or a pot plant in my
> stateroom, if I can find one smaller than you…
> >> Likewise, I’m always happy to take some
> >> happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
> >> Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
> >> genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.
> >>
> >> Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
> >> biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
> >> time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
> >> Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
> >> absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
> >> beings really are…
> >>
> >> Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
> >> amongst your numbers…
> >

> > Your lies are good, really good, but they have be a little better to
> > reach 'My name is Chadlee Anvil Bryant, I own a mansion and a yacht'
> > status. Good try, though!
> No lies here Dink.

Lying about lying? What a concept!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 31, 2024, 1:35:13 PMJan 31
Hey Dink,

I’ve just shipped in to Willemstadt, Curacao in the Dutch Antilles. Grabbed
ourselves a day at Kokomo beach resort and are enjoying their free wifi to
catch up on a few work emails and your usual pedantry. You’ve got no idea
how ludicrously slow and expensive wifi is on these Caribbean cruisers and
I’ve already racked about $300 in roaming data fees on my phone for
downloading a few dozen meg of emails and text messages.

Pretty cool place, although I’m not sure I’d write a song about it.
Absolutely idyllic with some stunning scenery (not that you’d appreciate
them!) and a cool beachside restaurant and bar. But I’m beginning to
suspect that we’re the only people here who aren’t on holidays from
Amsterdam or Rotterdam!

Let me know if you’ve got any requests for a photo or personalised message
on a Kokoaster. Now that’s something that your like-minded boyfriend
Chadwick would do, you obsessed, unemployed,little muppet…

ROFL!

Janithor

Jan 31, 2024, 1:48:11 PMJan 31
x-no-archive: yes
That's money you could have sent to John Henry, you heartless fascist.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Jan 31, 2024, 2:19:44 PMJan 31
LOL!

John Henry DeJong would be happy to know that the beach is actually free,
save for some prime beach chairs a couple metres from the Caribbean Sea
which set me back no more than you’d pay for a couple of cans of Beeferoni.

Even the bar is not ludicrously priced, with a pair of Grey Goose and
Sprite giving change from $25, even after getting gauged on the exchange
rate. If I end up with a few lazy dollar bills at the end of this trip, I
might hire Dinkleberry to stand in the background whilst I re-enact my
holiday highlights. Either that, I’ll generate few CGI midgets to stand in
the background, just as every movie in the not-too-distant future will.
What will poor Dink do when the “profession” which employs him for 6 hours
every other month, suddenly evaporates?

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2024, 3:53:23 PMJan 31
In article <upe3sr$1kufg$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...

> Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Have you ever considered just saying nothing,
> >
> > Nope. You're too big of a douchebag.
> >

> >> Just finished a day at Taino Bay - Puerto Placa full of nothing but sitting
> >> by the beach and breaking only for lunch and rehydration. The day before
> >> was a sea day, where amongst other lazy pool and bar side adventures, I met
> >> a guy named Reed from Georgia, who apart from being a decent fellow,
> >> exploded the myth that people from Georgia were all too poor and stupid to
> >> get on a boat?
> >

> > That sounds like a lie that Chadlee would write...

> >> Only pot plants like you seek out opportunities to sell their dignity on
> >> camera. Albeit in tiny bit parts where the only prerequisite is to stand
> >> there and be utterly unnoticeable. Pot plant?.
> >

> > Background actors make the picture, Charley. Without them ("us"), you'd have nothing.
> > Like that scene in Free Guy when the NPCs vanish.
> > I'm proud of the work that I have done, and those times I was lucky to get on camera.
> > Not you or Chadlee can change that.
> > By the way, attempting to insult or make fun of me for my BG work is also
> > something Chadlee would do......

> >> Sorry Dink, no stopover in Georgia.
> >
> > Can't get past the border, huh.
> >

> >> I?m in Punta Cana tomorrow before the
> >> two weeks in the Caribbean proper begins. I?ll happily grab you a happy
> >> snap in any one of a dozen islands if you?d like. Or a pot plant in my
> >> stateroom, if I can find one smaller than you?

> >> No lies here Dink.
> >
> > Lying about lying? What a concept!
> >

> Hey Dink,
>
> I?ve just shipped in to Willemstadt, Curacao in the Dutch Antilles. Grabbed
> ourselves a day at Kokomo beach resort and are enjoying their free wifi to
> catch up on a few work emails and your usual pedantry. You?ve got no idea
> how ludicrously slow and expensive wifi is on these Caribbean cruisers and
> I?ve already racked about $300 in roaming data fees on my phone for
> downloading a few dozen meg of emails and text messages.
>
> Pretty cool place, although I?m not sure I?d write a song about it.
> Absolutely idyllic with some stunning scenery (not that you?d appreciate
> them!) and a cool beachside restaurant and bar. But I?m beginning to
> suspect that we?re the only people here who aren?t on holidays from
> Amsterdam or Rotterdam!
>
> Let me know if you?ve got any requests for a photo or personalised message
> on a Kokoaster. Now that?s something that your like-minded boyfriend
> Chadwick would do, you obsessed, unemployed,little muppet?
>
> ROFL!

Fat Chad is now frogging me and following me all over the groups.

Family Guy

Jan 31, 2024, 6:34:20 PMJan 31
= snip =

Don't care, don't care, don't care.

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2024, 6:41:43 PMJan 31
In article <ab12053f-07df-40b9...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...

> On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 1:35:13 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
> > Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Nope. You're too big of a douchebag.

> > > That sounds like a lie that Chadlee would write...

> > > Background actors make the picture, Charley. Without them ("us"), you'd have nothing.
> > > Like that scene in Free Guy when the NPCs vanish.
> > > I'm proud of the work that I have done, and those times I was lucky to get on camera.
> > > Not you or Chadlee can change that.
> > > By the way, attempting to insult or make fun of me for my BG work is also
> > > something Chadlee would do......

> > > Can't get past the border, huh.

> > > Lying about lying? What a concept!
> > >
> > Hey Dink,
> >
> > I?ve just
>
> = snip =
>
> Don't care, don't care, don't care.

But you just had to respond.

%

Feb 1, 2024, 4:24:31 AMFeb 1

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 3, 2024, 1:34:28 PMFeb 3
Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 1:35:13/PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
>> Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Nope. You're too big of a douchebag.

>>> That sounds like a lie that Chadlee would write...

>>> Background actors make the picture, Charley. Without them ("us"), you'd have nothing.
>>> Like that scene in Free Guy when the NPCs vanish.
>>> I'm proud of the work that I have done, and those times I was lucky to get on camera.
>>> Not you or Chadlee can change that.
>>> By the way, attempting to insult or make fun of me for my BG work is also
>>> something Chadlee would do......

>>> Can't get past the border, huh.

>>> Lying about lying? What a concept!
>>>
>> Hey Dink,
>>
>> I ve just
>
> = snip
> Don't care, don't care, don't care.

I don’t know if that’s the white flag of resignation or the white flag of
rank stupidity, but either way your surrender is accepted.

Apparently cockroaches don’t care, don’t care, don’t care for Einstein’s
Theory of Relativity either. But that’s mainly since they just can’t fathom
how it all works…

I won’t bother boring you with tales of Aruba or my four hour cruise aboard
the Jolly Pirate, nor our time at Palm Beach or Oranjestad today, but rest
assured it rocked. Now go to bed, careless little man - and never again
doubt my word…

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 3, 2024, 3:13:45 PMFeb 3
Best shore excursion so far today. Grand Anse beach is absolutely amazing.
Shame Granada doesn’t feature to prominently in pirate history, or Dink
could have been an extra in a swashbuckling movie here!

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 5, 2024, 7:35:11 AMFeb 5
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
>> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,
>>
>> Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
>> en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
>> 17 days.
>
> And how long will it be before you disappear up your own ass?
>
> Jason

How would a person do that, in your experience?

Just had an amazing day at Pigeon Point, Tobago following on from
yesterday’s incredible experiences at Grand Anse, Granada.

What’s your favourite Caribbean island, Toddler?

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 7, 2024, 1:55:40 PMFeb 7
In Cottage cheese Chadwick’s defence, he tends to inadvertently spill over
into all manner of adjacent newsgroups, park benches and other communal
resources designed to encapsulate single, normal sized bodies.

I think he’s fit in well here at Champagne Bay, Dominica. Even though he’d
be most threatened and opposed by the black sand, the amazing “champagne”
bubbling ocean bed and plethora of edible marine life would reminded him of
the upsized meal deals and carbonated drinks which were largely responsibly
for the bizarre shape his body has conformed to…

Skeeter

Feb 7, 2024, 4:37:54 PMFeb 7
In article <uq0jn8$1i3jg$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...
> In Cottage cheese Chadwick?s defence, he tends to inadvertently spill over
> into all manner of adjacent newsgroups, park benches and other communal
> resources designed to encapsulate single, normal sized bodies.
>
> I think he?s fit in well here at Champagne Bay, Dominica. Even though he?d
> be most threatened and opposed by the black sand, the amazing ?champagne?
> bubbling ocean bed and plethora of edible marine life would reminded him of
> the upsized meal deals and carbonated drinks which were largely responsibly
> for the bizarre shape his body has conformed to?

I envy you. I have been to Jamaica but never got to the other islands.
To Belize once.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 11, 2024, 10:02:27 AMFeb 11
It’s been an amazing 17 days with just one more to go.

The convenience of seeing so many ports and beautiful beaches is only
slightly compromised by doing it alongside 2000 other tourists - plus
whatever other ships are in port. As a result, there’s some serious price
gouging going on, but as a once in a lifetime opportunity, at some point
you just have to agree a fair price and pay the going rate if you want to
sample all the delights along the Spanish Main, and we certainly have.

Quite by accident, yesterday we ended up at a Dink beach at Cupecoy Beach
in St Maarten. It wasn’t until we arrived at this amazingly picturesque,
private little cove, that we discovered that it was clothing optional, and
that everyone else (about twenty of them - mainly elderly men!) had taken
up the option to shed everything!

Unlike the beaches Dink frequented, no children were allowed, so after a
brief debate, we decided that when in Rome, one should do as the Romans do.
We were brown as berries after so much recent sun, so it was a great chance
to soften some of the tanlines and let the boys experience some rare
sunshine. As expected, Mrs Metaphoid’s twins got plenty of indiscrete
attention, but hey, you only live once and she made a lot of older gents
quite happy with their day!

Will let you know how the conch fritters go down (and hopefully - stay
down). Sea slug isn’t usually on my menu, but if I’m going to get my slug
out in their ocean, the least I can do is sample theirs…

Skeeter

Feb 11, 2024, 10:49:37 AMFeb 11
In article <uqanhu$10rpt$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@mormonia.com says...
> It?s been an amazing 17 days with just one more to go.
>
> The convenience of seeing so many ports and beautiful beaches is only
> slightly compromised by doing it alongside 2000 other tourists - plus
> whatever other ships are in port. As a result, there?s some serious price
> gouging going on, but as a once in a lifetime opportunity, at some point
> you just have to agree a fair price and pay the going rate if you want to
> sample all the delights along the Spanish Main, and we certainly have.
>
> Quite by accident, yesterday we ended up at a Dink beach at Cupecoy Beach
> in St Maarten. It wasn?t until we arrived at this amazingly picturesque,
> private little cove, that we discovered that it was clothing optional, and
> that everyone else (about twenty of them - mainly elderly men!) had taken
> up the option to shed everything!
>
> Unlike the beaches Dink frequented, no children were allowed, so after a
> brief debate, we decided that when in Rome, one should do as the Romans do.
> We were brown as berries after so much recent sun, so it was a great chance
> to soften some of the tanlines and let the boys experience some rare
> sunshine. As expected, Mrs Metaphoid?s twins got plenty of indiscrete
> attention, but hey, you only live once and she made a lot of older gents
> quite happy with their day!
>
> Will let you know how the conch fritters go down (and hopefully - stay
> down). Sea slug isn?t usually on my menu, but if I?m going to get my slug
> out in their ocean, the least I can do is sample theirs?

Love the Conch. My brother just got home from a cruse.

]v[etaphoid Inc.

Feb 16, 2024, 9:43:29 PMFeb 16
]v[etaphoid Inc. <m...@mormonia.com> wrote:
Well, the conch fritters with lime butter were awesome, so a big thanks to
Davey Zimmerman for tipping us into them.

Just as good, was the progressive meal we had along Espinosa Way. We
stopped at three restaurants along the main dining strip on South Beach
Miami - one Cuban, one South American fusion, and a Japanese/Peruvian sushi
place. Much though we had intended on focusing on the Latin meals (and the
empanada at La Mulata was the best I’ve ever had), Paperfish Sushi was the
undoubted highlight. Absolutely sumptuous sushi, sashimi complemented by
some amazing South American spices, and their small share plates were
surprisingly affordable during their 5-8pm happy hour. I wholeheartedly
recommend it next time any of my American brothers are in Miami.

For our final day stateside, we almost went to watch Joe Biden who was in
town in early election mode. I was lucky enough to - and genuinely
impressed by his imposing oratory - witness Obama first hand at UNLV in
Vegas many years ago, so liked the idea of a firsthand audience with
another President, irrespective of how less impressive Biden may be. But in
the end, ]v[rs ]v[eta wanted to finish off our three week trip with some
shopping so we spent the day between South Beach and Dolphin Mall outlet
shopping instead. We all pick our battles and she’d been very good company
throughout our trip - organising much of our day trips on the cruise, and
presenting beautifully as always. It was the least I could do before the
long haul home.

Back home for 48 hours now - albeit spent most of yesterday at work
preparing for my upcoming departure in a weeks time. The body clock and sea
legs are still playing havoc, but that’s a fair price to pay for three
weeks away. Thanks everyone for your feedback and kind wishes. Maybe on my
next visit we’ll have time for a friendly ale…