John The Con Plays Victim! Send Money!

Davey Zimmerman #274

May 29, 2023, 1:42:04 PM5/29/23
Another sad plea for pity. It looks like it's going to be all drama, all
the time for John. Try not to laugh too hard.

"John Henry 42m

Man I hate feeling like this so much when I was so up like a week ago.
Now I just look at everything I've done in the last two months ago and
think "why did I bother?" Work I was proud of a week ago looks
infantile and stupid now - my arrogance, my outrageous hubris, to think
anyone would care what I have to say! And the great news is, the
overwhelming yawn of indifference in response to that work fully
validates that position."

John, if it makes you feel any better, there's a lot of people laughing
at you.

"I never wanted anything but to be liked, make people happy, and do what
I could to fix the problems I could see in the world that most other
people clearly don't. To stop the hurting and the cruelty.
To save my niece, to redeem the sin of holding half the same genetic
code as the woman who beat her to death."

What about all the people you've hurt, John. Sharing "half the same
genetic code as the woman who beat her to death" is kind of a reach,
dumbass.

"To reclaim the innocence that I literally have no memory of because it
was taken from me before I had memories - over and over again until long
after I *did* have memories. Memories of being abused.
Memories of that abuse being the only time in my life, ever, that
someone loved me and wanted to be around me. Memories of sitting on the
back of my parents' maroon '68 dodge singing the lyrics of "Seasons In
The Sun" over and over as I contemplated my own death at four and a half
because that "love" had disappeared and I didn't understand why...only
that it was gone, and somehow it was all my fault."

John spent his formative years watching soap operas? Sure did! See
below.

"All this happening, of course, while my mom was extremely busy with her
very, very important daytime television soaps and definitely did not
want to be bothered by the crying child she left to wander around alone
outside for hours on end. Throw 'em in the yard with a chickenwire
fence around 'em and call it good. I'm not making that up. I wish I
was. That's how I spend my days as a preschooler, playing in the dirt
surrounded by a chickenwire fence. Ah, the good old days, huh?"

Heap some pity on the perpetual mooch already. But don't go overboard
yet, it's not like someone bilked him out of his inheritance like
someone did with Elizabeth Aultman so that they could play at being a
college student.

"What I didn't count on is that other people really DO see the problems
and they know they're active part OF the problems, they just choose to
ignore it because they think doing so benefits them materially or
socially. That's why they get mad when I call it out. It reminds them
that their entire public identity is a fraud."

There's the pitch to the sheep and it's just in time.

Soap operas and chicken wire backyard childhood? Sounds like a bad
country song. This song need to be the national anthem!

Paypal him now.

Family Guy

May 29, 2023, 8:47:46 PM5/29/23
Shut up and post his suicide threat already!