Since "Rock: This is Your Life" got a 8.4....

WvJaR4545vW

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
....now this means that we'll be seeing more 20 minute Rock/Mankind segements
that lead to absolutely nothing! Compelling storylines that have the fans
tuning in ever week like Austin vs. McMahon and DX vs. Nation from yesteryear?
That's not what the fans want anymore, they want to see segments that lead to
nothing. Next week, I bet Austin comes out to start RAW, no interview, no
match, just runs around the ring drinking beer and giving the finger for 13
minutes, it'll get a 8.1. The next match, The Big Show vs. Prince Albert, goes
for 10 minutes, but after the chokeslam hits, both just get up and walk to the
back. Highest segement ever for these guys, 7.6 Then we see Jericho challenge
X-Pac to another match. Jericho and X-Pac do their entrances, and then just
leave right after. Easy 7.8. Then, Rock and Mankind come out and top last
weeks performance. Rock comes out and says they are chanting his name and the
crowd and Mankind chant "Rocky Rocky Rocky" for 1 hour 40 minutes while the
Rock gives the eyebrow all that time. Then at 11:05, Rock finally says
"Pootang pie!" to close out RAW. It'll get an easy 11.4. Just remember, long
segments that lead to nowhere=RATINGS!

ENovak7924

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

So are you a WCW fan, or just venting?
.
.
"Know your mouth, and shut your role!"

CliqueDX

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
Isn't that what happened to WCW with the NWO angle?

>....now this means that we'll be seeing more 20 minute Rock/Mankind segements

As I watch the flames burn what was once called the GNW's headquarters, I
thought to myself, "I am never running a fed again."

-Me

WvJaR4545vW

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
>So are you a WCW fan, or just venting?

No, i've always been a WWF fan, just pissed at the stupid crap i've been seeing
from the WWF the past few weeks. I hope the WWF realizes that a lot of fans
tuned in because they wanted to see what was going to happen and who was under
that sheet. I admit I was really interested for the most part because it went
so long so I figured that something HUGE was going to happen, and absolutely
nothing happened. Wouldn't it have been more interesting if Mankind attacked
Rock, and then attacked Rock and HHH at the end of the show instead of the
Bulldog? Or if Jericho interrupted it and started cutting on them? WWF has
been slipping up BIG TIME for the past month or so, but they probably don't
realize it since the ratings are so high so they think they aren't doing
anything wrong.

Pascal Fricker

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
Sad, but true! I quess there are no more true wrestling fans...

Pascal Fricker

Sure WCW sucks, but it at least has some decent cruiserweight matches!

WvJaR4545vW <wvjar...@aol.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
19990929062700...@ng-ft1.aol.com...