Have you ever been to Napa Valley or Sonoma?

Galway Guy

Oct 7, 2016, 5:10:40 PM10/7/16
Some amazing wines and indeed winery tours on display. If you're ever
able to get access to the private tour of MacMurray estate, I do
wholeheartedly recommend it. From the history of its construction by
famed Hollywood and My Three Sons star Fred MacMurray right through to
the homestyle lunch they provide for VIPs, it is a full-service visit
any wine or history buff is sure to savour.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 7, 2016, 7:41:45 PM10/7/16
Ojai whiner

]v[etaphoid

Jan 16, 2022, 12:01:48 AM1/16/22
Galway Guy was thinking very hard :
Agree wholeheartedly.

A hidden gem I discovered on a subsequent visit to Napa Valley, was
Fracis Ford Coppola's private country club. I couldn't tell you the
name of it or how to find it, but I'll definiely do some googling next
time I'm in town for a return visit...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

marika

Jan 18, 2022, 4:36:11 PM1/18/22
I cannot remember where I have been in California. But maybe

Wasn't this area ravaged by wildfires or could they have been saying so to have a reason to hike prices

One place I will not go is Verona italy

I ordered some stuff from them
one of the three jars - the arrabiata - arrived leaking

i did not open it but answered a text message from the company that never was answered
I read closely the instructions on the jar
it says not to consume if jar is clicking

the top is clicking
I had to throw away a very expensive product

never again

bad customer service
bad products with a poor delivery system

mk5000

You cant ask what I'm feeling
Without this I have no meaning??)
And this beat in my chest
Makes me know I'm last--This Is Called My Home, We Are the Ocean

%

Jan 18, 2022, 5:44:59 PM1/18/22
did you loop