Open Forum and POLE: Which of the Four Freedoms Do You Personally Agree With?

Jebediah Grainger

May 20, 2023, 11:37:36 AM5/20/23
FDR's Four Freedoms:
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Worship
Freedom from Want
Freedom from Fear

The Trumplican Party's Four Freedoms:

Freedom to attack Bodily Autonomy
Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery
Freedom for corporations to employ children
Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and colleges

What side ya on?

Jeb

Skeeter

May 20, 2023, 1:36:18 PM5/20/23
In article <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...

> FDR's Four Freedoms:
> Freedom of Speech
> Freedom of Worship
> Freedom from Want
> Freedom from Fear
>
> The Trumplican Party's Four Freedoms:
>
> Freedom to attack Bodily Autonomy

Show me paperwork showing this.

> Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery

Been happening for years. You can't blame him.

> Freedom for corporations to employ children

Where? They do that in Joes China.

> Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and colleges

as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.

> What side ya on?

The winning side watching the country go to shit while your side in in
control.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 21, 2023, 12:41:42 AM5/21/23

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics/florida-legislature-ron-desantis/index.html
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/300/BillText/er/HTML

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05/17/texas-trans-kids-health-care-ban-sb14/
https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=88R&Bill=SB14

> > Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery
> Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
Oh, look at this -- from the guy who targets Biden NIGHT AND DAY for border crossings -- even though they have been going on for years.

> > Freedom for corporations to employ children
> Where? They do that in Joes China.
It must be fun to completely switch off your brain like you do. I just made a WHOLE POST on this one.

> > Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and colleges

> as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.
So you know better than the parents??

> > What side ya on?
> >

> The winning side watching the country go to shit while your side in in
> control.
Yup, y'all sure are "WINNING" a lot in the last few elections..

Skeeter

May 21, 2023, 7:52:28 AM5/21/23
In article <af0f92a1-682b-4994...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:36:18 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
> > jebediah....@gmail.com says...
> > >
> > > FDR's Four Freedoms:
> > > Freedom of Speech
> > > Freedom of Worship
> > > Freedom from Want
> > > Freedom from Fear
> > >
> > > The Trumplican Party's Four Freedoms:
> > >
> > > Freedom to attack Bodily Autonomy
> > Show me paperwork showing this.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics/florida-legislature-ron-desantis/index.html
> https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/300/BillText/er/HTML
>
> https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05/17/texas-trans-kids-health-care-ban-sb14/
> https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=88R&Bill=SB14
>
> > > Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery
> > Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
> Oh, look at this -- from the guy who targets Biden NIGHT AND DAY for border crossings -- even though they have been going on for years.

1000s a day has not been going on for years.

> > > Freedom for corporations to employ children
> > Where? They do that in Joes China.
> It must be fun to completely switch off your brain like you do. I just made a WHOLE POST on this one.

I don't go to liberal biased lie sites. Show me where here in the USA we
using child labor.

> > > Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and colleges
>
> > as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.
> So you know better than the parents??

<crickets>

> > > What side ya on?
> > >

> > The winning side watching the country go to shit while your side in in
> > control.
> Yup, y'all sure are "WINNING" a lot in the last few elections..

You don't care about the state of the country as long as you "win". That
way you have something to spew about on usenet. Pretty pathetic.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 21, 2023, 12:14:34 PM5/21/23
On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:52:28 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <af0f92a1-682b-4994...@googlegroups.com>,
> davidbr...@gmail.com says...
> >
> > On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:36:18 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > > In article <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
> > > jebediah....@gmail.com says...

> > > Show me paperwork showing this.
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics/florida-legislature-ron-desantis/index.html
> > https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/300/BillText/er/HTML
> >
> > https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05/17/texas-trans-kids-health-care-ban-sb14/
> > https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=88R&Bill=SB14

> > > Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
> > Oh, look at this -- from the guy who targets Biden NIGHT AND DAY for border crossings -- even though they have been going on for years.
> 1000s a day has not been going on for years.

It's not "thousands" a day you liar.

> > > Where? They do that in Joes China.
> > It must be fun to completely switch off your brain like you do. I just made a WHOLE POST on this one.
> I don't go to liberal biased lie sites.

OF COURSE.

Show me where here in the USA we
> using child labor.

IOW, LALALALALALAICANTHEREYOU

> > > as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.
> > So you know better than the parents??
> <crickets>

Again, the KING of Selt-Ownage

> > > The winning side watching the country go to shit while your side in in
> > > control.
> > Yup, y'all sure are "WINNING" a lot in the last few elections..
> You don't care about the state of the country as long as you "win".

Says the guy who's Party is holding the country hostage (Again) by refusing to raise the debt limit under a Democratic President'
Says the guy who's Party wants to cut Social Security, Veterans benefits, etc etc

That
> way you have something to spew about on usenet. Pretty pathetic.

says King Spew

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 21, 2023, 12:15:19 PM5/21/23
So you do not support freedom of speech or religion?

Skeeter

May 21, 2023, 1:01:15 PM5/21/23
In article <2205411b-79cc-4708...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Where did I say that? What has religion have to do with any of this?

Skeeter

May 21, 2023, 1:02:36 PM5/21/23
In article <5f918206-1b70-4d81...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 7:52:28 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <af0f92a1-682b-4994...@googlegroups.com>,
> > davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> > > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/politics/florida-legislature-ron-desantis/index.html
> > > https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/300/BillText/er/HTML
> > >
> > > https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05/17/texas-trans-kids-health-care-ban-sb14/
> > > https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=88R&Bill=SB14

> > > Oh, look at this -- from the guy who targets Biden NIGHT AND DAY for border crossings -- even though they have been going on for years.
> > 1000s a day has not been going on for years.
>
> It's not "thousands" a day you liar.

Are you saying the videos are fake?

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/01/13/monthly-encounters-
with-migrants-at-u-s-mexico-border-remain-near-record-highs/

> > > It must be fun to completely switch off your brain like you do. I just made a WHOLE POST on this one.
> > I don't go to liberal biased lie sites.
>
> OF COURSE.

Do you go to Fox?

> Show me where here in the USA we
> > using child labor.
>
> IOW, LALALALALALAICANTHEREYOU

I knew you would run from that one. It's another one of your lies.

> > > So you know better than the parents??
> > <crickets>
>
> Again, the KING of Selt-Ownage

What is a selt and why can't you answer the question?

> > > Yup, y'all sure are "WINNING" a lot in the last few elections..
> > You don't care about the state of the country as long as you "win".
>
> Says the guy who's Party is holding the country hostage (Again) by refusing to raise the debt limit under a Democratic President'

Lower the budget instead of raising the ceiling.

> Says the guy who's Party wants to cut Social Security, Veterans benefits, etc etc

Not true, post proof, no liberal lie sites.

> That
> > way you have something to spew about on usenet. Pretty pathetic.
>
> says King Spew

You ran from your claims. Just like you and Freezer always do.

Skeeter

May 21, 2023, 1:05:07 PM5/21/23

Freezer

May 22, 2023, 10:54:24 PM5/22/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
> jebediah....@gmail.com says...
>>
>> FDR's Four Freedoms:
>> Freedom of Speech
>> Freedom of Worship
>> Freedom from Want
>> Freedom from Fear
>>
>> The Trumplican Party's Four Freedoms:
>>
>> Freedom to attack Bodily Autonomy
>
> Show me paperwork showing this.

https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/

https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care-
by-state-map

>> Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery
>
> Been happening for years. You can't blame him.

We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.

>> Freedom for corporations to employ children
>
> Where? They do that in Joes China.

ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
editorials you agree with.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-child-labor-bill-iowa-
may-violate-federal-law-rcna85321

>> Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and
>> colleges
>
> as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.

Your children... In college?

You are a special kind of stupid,, son.

>> What side ya on?
>>
> The winning side watching the country go to shit while your
> side in in control.

The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.

Freezer

May 22, 2023, 10:56:55 PM5/22/23
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.

>> way you have something to spew about on usenet. Pretty pathetic.
>
> So you do not support freedom of speech or religion?

Sure he does, as long as it's the straight male WASPs speaking.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 9:32:39 AM5/23/23
In article <XnsB00CDF16532DEf...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
I am happy to see I got you so upset. Why do liberals do name calling
when they get slapped?

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 9:33:28 AM5/23/23
In article <XnsB00CDED572C75f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
> > jebediah....@gmail.com says...
> >>
> >> FDR's Four Freedoms:
> >> Freedom of Speech
> >> Freedom of Worship
> >> Freedom from Want
> >> Freedom from Fear
> >>
> >> The Trumplican Party's Four Freedoms:
> >>
> >> Freedom to attack Bodily Autonomy
> >
> > Show me paperwork showing this.
>

> https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/
>
> https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care-
> by-state-map

What does that have to do with Trump?

> >> Freedom to turn American into a shooting gallery
> >
> > Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
>
> We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.

Why? How will you defend yourself if I were to break into your house and
attempt to rape your mother?

> >> Freedom for corporations to employ children
> >
> > Where? They do that in Joes China.
>
> ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
> editorials you agree with.

I don't even know what that means. But I do know there are things in
your house made in China by child labor.

> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-child-labor-bill-iowa-
> may-violate-federal-law-rcna85321
>

> >> Freedom to govern and censor what is said in classrooms and
> >> colleges
> >
> > as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.
>
> Your children... In college?

Yes. Just because you can't handle it.

> You are a special kind of stupid,, son.

Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?

> >> What side ya on?
> >>
> > The winning side watching the country go to shit while your
> > side in in control.
>
> The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.

And again he ignores today and only focuses on the other side.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 23, 2023, 11:54:27 AM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 9:33:28 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <XnsB00CDED572C75f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >
> > If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
> >
> > > In article
> > > <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
> > > jebediah....@gmail.com says...

> > > Show me paperwork showing this.
> >

> > https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/
> >
> > https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care-
> > by-state-map
> What does that have to do with Trump?

I didn't say Trump. I said the Trumplican Party.

> > > Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
> >
> > We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.
> Why? How will you defend yourself if I were to break into your house and
> attempt to rape your mother?

Well we see where your mind is at.
BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?

> > > Where? They do that in Joes China.
> >
> > ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
> > editorials you agree with.
> I don't even know what that means.

Not surprising. As has been noted before, words hurt your brain.

But I do know there are things in
> your house made in China by child labor.

So we're no better than China and shouldn't try to be?

> > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-child-labor-bill-iowa-
> > may-violate-federal-law-rcna85321

> > > as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the governments.
> >
> > Your children... In college?
> Yes. Just because you can't handle it.
> >
> > You are a special kind of stupid,, son.
> Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?

Why have them in public schools then? Home school them or send them to a Xtian School.

> > > The winning side watching the country go to shit while your
> > > side in in control.
> >
> > The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.
> And again he ignores today and only focuses on the other side.

Words really DO hurt your brain!

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 1:02:30 PM5/23/23
In article <a5901ca7-126b-448c...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 9:33:28 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <XnsB00CDED572C75f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> > >
> > > If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> > > https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/
> > >
> > > https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care-
> > > by-state-map
> > What does that have to do with Trump?
>
> I didn't say Trump. I said the Trumplican Party.

So now you separate the two.

> > > We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.
> > Why? How will you defend yourself if I were to break into your house and
> > attempt to rape your mother?
>
> Well we see where your mind is at.

What would you do?

> BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?

Use whatever you have. AR does not stand for assault rifle.

> > > ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
> > > editorials you agree with.
> > I don't even know what that means.
>
> Not surprising. As has been noted before, words hurt your brain.

Only when you mix them up into salad.

> But I do know there are things in
> > your house made in China by child labor.
>
> So we're no better than China and shouldn't try to be?

Where did you even come up with that? Are you drinking?

> > > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-child-labor-bill-iowa-
> > > may-violate-federal-law-rcna85321

> > > Your children... In college?
> > Yes. Just because you can't handle it.
> > >
> > > You are a special kind of stupid,, son.
> > Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?
>
> Why have them in public schools then? Home school them or send them to a Xtian School.

Public does not mean government ran.

> > > The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.
> > And again he ignores today and only focuses on the other side.
>
> Words really DO hurt your brain!

You avoid your side. All you do is cry about someone who isn't even in
office.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 23, 2023, 4:26:42 PM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 1:02:30 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

> > > Yes. Just because you can't handle it.

> > > Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?
> >
> > Why have them in public schools then? Home school them or send them to a Xtian School.
> Public does not mean government ran.

"Public does not mean government ran"

WOW.
WOW.
I mean....just....WOW!

You have either reached a new high in stupidity, or a new low. I can't decide which.

But....WOW...>>>!

Freezer

May 23, 2023, 5:25:54 PM5/23/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <XnsB00CDED572C75f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > In article
>> > <184ee4c6-a2e5-4e13...@googlegroups.com>,
>> > jebediah....@gmail.com says...

>> > Show me paperwork showing this.
>>

>> https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/
>>
>> https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care
>> - by-state-map
>
> What does that have to do with Trump?

Don't be dense, son.

>> > Been happening for years. You can't blame him.
>>
>> We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.
>
> Why? How will you defend yourself if I were to break into your
> house and attempt to rape your mother?

You fuckos really do think AR-15s are the only guns that exist,
don't you?

Hell, you think guns are the only weapons that exist, don't you?

>> > Where? They do that in Joes China.
>>
>> ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
>> editorials you agree with.
>
> I don't even know what that means. But I do know there are
> things in your house made in China by child labor.

Ignorance truly is bliss, huh?

>> > as it should be. Those are OUR children, not the
>> > governments.
>>
>> Your children... In college?
>
> Yes. Just because you can't handle it.
>>
>> You are a special kind of stupid,, son.
>
> Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?

Because you mindlessly decide you don't want you (non-existant)
kids to learn something because of YOUR mental discomfort.

That's the kind of shit that made school segregtion the law of
the land. The kind of shit that caused a wave of (whites-only)
private schools to pop up in the wake of Brown v Board.

>> > The winning side watching the country go to shit while your
>> > side in in control.
>>
>> The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.
>
> And again he ignores today and only focuses on the other side.

Son, that made no sense even by your standards.

Freezer

May 23, 2023, 5:30:26 PM5/23/23
If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
post, the terroists win.

> Well we see where your mind is at.
> BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home
> invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?

Jabronis like Skeets have convinced themselves that when we say
"ban assault weapons" we mean "ban all firearms."

Granted, that kind of intellectual dishonesty is their stock in
trade, so it's no wonder they think that way. (See: "We're not
going for a federal abortion ban. We'll let the states handle
it.")

Freezer

May 23, 2023, 5:31:26 PM5/23/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

...You think "straight male WASP" is name calling?

Bruh...

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 7:33:12 PM5/23/23
In article <d16aa3f9-e2df-412c...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Since you hate kids you really wouldn't know what's going on in the
schools. The teachers "union" runs the show and they get marching orders
from the govt and other officials. Do you agree with drag story hour for
a 5th grader?

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 7:36:22 PM5/23/23
In article <XnsB00DA723AAEC6f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB00CDED572C75f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> https://reproductiverights.org/maps/abortion-laws-by-state/
> >>
> >> https://www.hrc.org/resources/attacks-on-gender-affirming-care
> >> - by-state-map
> >
> > What does that have to do with Trump?
>

> Don't be dense, son.

What does it have to with Trump Mr evade.

> >> We're not blaming him we're blaming you. ALL OF YOU.
> >
> > Why? How will you defend yourself if I were to break into your
> > house and attempt to rape your mother?
>

> You fuckos really do think AR-15s are the only guns that exist,
> don't you?

No, but you seem to think they are the only ones that can kill.

> Hell, you think guns are the only weapons that exist, don't you?

Answer the question? What would you do?

> >> ANd this is what happens when your news sources boil down to
> >> editorials you agree with.
> >
> > I don't even know what that means. But I do know there are
> > things in your house made in China by child labor.
>

> Ignorance truly is bliss, huh?

You said it, why ask me?

> >> Your children... In college?
> >
> > Yes. Just because you can't handle it.
> >>
> >> You are a special kind of stupid,, son.
> >
> > Why? Because I won't let the govt decide what my kids learns?
>

> Because you mindlessly decide you don't want you (non-existant)
> kids to learn something because of YOUR mental discomfort.

I don't know what all that means but I have great grandchildren son. I
don't want them teaching him CRT or tranny bullshit.

> That's the kind of shit that made school segregtion the law of
> the land. The kind of shit that caused a wave of (whites-only)
> private schools to pop up in the wake of Brown v Board.

Whatever, did they have faggots doing shows back then?

> >> The side that lost big in the last THREE national elections.
> >
> > And again he ignores today and only focuses on the other side.
>

> Son, that made no sense even by your standards.

It's you avoiding the poison called Biden.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 7:38:48 PM5/23/23
In article <XnsB00DA78526B31f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
> post, the terroists win.
>

> > Well we see where your mind is at.
> > BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home
> > invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?
>
> Jabronis like Skeets have convinced themselves that when we say
> "ban assault weapons" we mean "ban all firearms."

I never said that.

> Granted, that kind of intellectual dishonesty is their stock in
> trade, so it's no wonder they think that way. (See: "We're not
> going for a federal abortion ban. We'll let the states handle
> it.")

You assume. It's all you do. I bet you thought AR stood for assault
rifle.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 7:39:15 PM5/23/23
In article <XnsB00DA7C20B218f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB00CDF16532DEf...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High
> >> Ground post, the terroists win.

> >> Sure he does, as long as it's the straight male WASPs
> >> speaking.
> >
> > I am happy to see I got you so upset. Why do liberals do name
> > calling when they get slapped?
>
> ...You think "straight male WASP" is name calling?
>
> Bruh...

It sure as hell doesn't say skeeter.

Freezer

May 24, 2023, 1:04:12 AM5/24/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <XnsB00DA78526B31f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High
>> Ground post, the terroists win.
>>

>> > Well we see where your mind is at.
>> > BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home
>> > invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?
>>
>> Jabronis like Skeets have convinced themselves that when we
>> say "ban assault weapons" we mean "ban all firearms."
>
> I never said that.

A) Good for you.
B) Your like minded conservadrones have.

>> Granted, that kind of intellectual dishonesty is their stock
>> in trade, so it's no wonder they think that way. (See: "We're
>> not going for a federal abortion ban. We'll let the states
>> handle it.")
>
> You assume. It's all you do. I bet you thought AR stood for
> assault rifle.

I also assume correctly.

Freezer

May 24, 2023, 1:07:13 AM5/24/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> Because you mindlessly decide you don't want you
>> (non-existant) kids to learn something because of YOUR mental
>> discomfort.
>
> I don't know what all that means but I have great
> grandchildren son. I don't want them teaching him CRT or
> tranny bullshit.

Why not? Do you honestly think they're trying to convert your
"grandchild?" Do you think "learn about = recruit?"

Your mental discomfort should not interfere with children's
education. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CHILD ISN'T YOURS.

Freezer

May 24, 2023, 1:50:15 AM5/24/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article <XnsB00DA7C20B218f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > In article
>> > <XnsB00CDF16532DEf...@95.217.65.137>,
>> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>> > I am happy to see I got you so upset. Why do liberals do name
>> > calling when they get slapped?
>>
>> ...You think "straight male WASP" is name calling?
>>
>> Bruh...
>
> It sure as hell doesn't say skeeter.

That's like me taking offense to being called a "person of color."

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 7:00:16 AM5/24/23
In article <XnsB00E7B01A9Ffr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB00DA78526B31f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High
> >> Ground post, the terroists win.

> >> Jabronis like Skeets have convinced themselves that when we
> >> say "ban assault weapons" we mean "ban all firearms."
> >
> > I never said that.
>
> A) Good for you.

You lied.

> B) Your like minded conservadrones have.

Like who?

> >> Granted, that kind of intellectual dishonesty is their stock
> >> in trade, so it's no wonder they think that way. (See: "We're
> >> not going for a federal abortion ban. We'll let the states
> >> handle it.")
> >
> > You assume. It's all you do. I bet you thought AR stood for
> > assault rifle.
>
> I also assume correctly.

So you do think it means that.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 7:03:05 AM5/24/23
In article <XnsB00E136B32A4fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
You seem hung up on me and my family. Why is that?

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 7:03:35 AM5/24/23
In article <XnsB00E83052F5fr...@95.217.65.137>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article <XnsB00DA7C20B218f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> ...You think "straight male WASP" is name calling?
> >>
> >> Bruh...
> >
> > It sure as hell doesn't say skeeter.
> >

> That's like me taking offense to being called a "person of color."

It would be a lie.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 10:11:26 AM5/24/23
Wow, now you're just kinda sputtering all over the place gramps.
You need a nap?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 10:13:44 AM5/24/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 1:02:30 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > BTW, do we really need assault weapons/AR-15s to for home invasions, or will a simple Baretta do the trick?
> Use whatever you have. AR does not stand for assault rifle.

Oh, that's right you are so stupid, you don't know what a "/" stands for.

It means "or" or "and/or"

IOW, "BTW, do we really need assault weapons or AR-15s to for home invasions..."

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:11:14 PM5/24/23
In article <9049e8af-b0d8-460e...@googlegroups.com>,
Translation: I can't refute so I will insult and call names like a well
trained liberal.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:16:10 PM5/24/23
In article <cd1de97a-7cf6-4465...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Why did you avoid the question? Why do liberals do that?

What do you consider an assault weapons? Do you know what AR stands for?

AR-15 is only a fancy shaped and light weight rifle.

I know you will run from this but what would you do if someone breaks
into your house and tries to harm you or your family?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 3:42:04 PM5/24/23
Ah yes, the old Willie Horton charade. Sorry, not biting today Mr. Atwater.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 4:19:16 PM5/24/23
In article <d98bc891-6a8c-4281...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
So you won't answer because it would put you in a spot. Why do liberals
always spin and avoid. I asked a simple question. What would you do?
Call the popo and hope they arrive before the guy kills you? Give him a
big hug and hope for the best? Throw some Skittles at him and yell
"taste the rainbow bitch".

Just answer the question.

<this is where it gets fun>

Chad Bryant

May 24, 2023, 4:26:56 PM5/24/23
It's nice to see Jason/Jebediah taking such good care of the dirty burnout white trash pissbum bitch I loaned him.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 4:31:49 PM5/24/23
In article <3167324d-aa48-4fb3...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Let go of my pant legs fatass. I am slapping him silly but at least he
comes back instead of outer filthing and stalking like some fat asses we
know here. He stands up for his stupidity. You act on yours.

Chad Bryant

May 24, 2023, 4:40:40 PM5/24/23
Keep dancing for those of us with lives and homes not in trailer parks, white trash.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 5:01:38 PM5/24/23
In article <1e4139a8-77ab-4423...@googlegroups.com>,
Are you ever going to come up with something original?

There is no "us" in your case you lonely fat fuck.

Jebediah Grainger

May 24, 2023, 7:40:46 PM5/24/23
Yawn.

If one chooses to own a handgun, one would use that.
As Freezer said, and as you refuse to comprehend, we don't want to take away ALL YER GUNZ.
Besides, tell honestly that you're going to use a fucking machine gun in the close confines of your home if some one breaks in?
I mean, honestly tell me that that's what you're going to do.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 8:08:34 PM5/24/23
In article <c31f58ee-0518-4a97...@googlegroups.com>,
jebediah....@gmail.com says...
A sign of defeat.

> If one chooses to own a handgun, one would use that.

Good.

> As Freezer said, and as you refuse to comprehend, we don't want to take away ALL YER GUNZ.

You could try. But that won't happen.

> Besides, tell honestly that you're going to use a fucking machine gun in the close confines of your home if some one breaks in?

AR-15 is not a machine gun you stupid dumb ass.

> I mean, honestly tell me that that's what you're going to do.

Study up and get back to us. Do you own a gun?

Chad Bryant

May 24, 2023, 8:37:58 PM5/24/23
On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:08:34 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

> > As Freezer said, and as you refuse to comprehend, we don't want to take away ALL YER GUNZ.
> You could try. But that won't happen.

There's absolutely nothing you could do to stop them if they wanted to.

How does it feel to be so impotent and useless, burnout pissbum?

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 9:15:41 PM5/24/23
Fuck you kike faggot.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 24, 2023, 9:24:50 PM5/24/23
Who said a AR-15 is a machine gun. Again your reading comprehension is such TOTAL SHIT.

> > I mean, honestly tell me that that's what you're going to do.
> Study up and get back to us. Do you own a gun?
Answer my question first.

Chad Bryant

May 24, 2023, 9:32:39 PM5/24/23
That's MISTER Kike Faggot to you, bigoted pissbum junkie.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 9:41:30 PM5/24/23
In article <bb6ef44e-5796-4612...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...

> On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:08:34 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>
> > > As Freezer said, and as you refuse to comprehend, we don't want to take away ALL YER GUNZ.
> > You could try. But that won't happen.
>
> There's absolutely nothing you could do to stop them if they wanted to.

They will find out won't they fatass.

> How does it feel to be so impotent and useless, burnout pissbum?

I don't know, Why don't you fill us in.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 9:42:21 PM5/24/23
In article <d10d278d-e3bc-410e...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...
Someone is frogging me now. It couldn't be Chad the fat ass could it?

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 9:46:44 PM5/24/23
In article <990eebc8-6871-4970...@googlegroups.com>,
It's the one you have been crying about. Are you spinning away again?
Tell me where I can but a machine gun. I bet you can't because they are
not legal you dipshit.

> > > I mean, honestly tell me that that's what you're going to do.
> > Study up and get back to us. Do you own a gun?
> Answer my question first.

Answer mine first, I asked it first. What would you do? Will you
sidetrack again?

Chad Bryant

May 24, 2023, 10:06:42 PM5/24/23
No, that's you. You're noted for being a bigot, burnout.

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 12:48:39 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> > It sure as hell doesn't say skeeter.
>> >

>> That's like me taking offense to being called a "person of
>> color."
>
> It would be a lie.

Me being a POC or you being a WASP.

And I'm not going to ask what you actually are because I know
you'll refuse to answer one way or the other. You always do.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 7:31:22 AM5/25/23
In article <b6ea8919-4169-49a5...@googlegroups.com>,
chada...@aol.com says...

> On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:42:21 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <d10d278d-e3bc-410e...@googlegroups.com>,
> > chada...@aol.com says...

> > > That's MISTER Kike Faggot to you, bigoted pissbum junkie.
> > Someone is frogging me now.
>
> No, that's you. You're noted for being a bigot, burnout.

You are known for frogging and racism and bigotry. I have made you fall
right back into your footstomping tactics.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 7:33:22 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00EF1CFFA049f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> That's like me taking offense to being called a "person of
> >> color."
> >
> > It would be a lie.
>
> Me being a POC or you being a WASP.

Both.

> And I'm not going to ask what you actually are because I know
> you'll refuse to answer one way or the other. You always do.

I am a white american male. I am a veteran also. Anything else you need
before you start acting like a kid again?

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 8:24:07 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> I am a white american male. I am a veteran also. Anything else
> you need before you start acting like a kid again?

Yes: Do you actually know what "WASP" means?

PS: I'm Black. That fact hasn't changed in 48 years, your lack of
belief notwithstanding.

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 8:24:37 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> No, that's you. You're noted for being a bigot, burnout.
>
> You are known for frogging

Okay, I'll bite: WTF is "frogging?"

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 9:30:14 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F4AE2E1BC3f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > I am a white american male. I am a veteran also. Anything else
> > you need before you start acting like a kid again?
> >

> Yes: Do you actually know what "WASP" means?

It's a big bee that stings.

> PS: I'm Black. That fact hasn't changed in 48 years, your lack of
> belief notwithstanding.

I don't believe you.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 9:33:04 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F4AFE970A9f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
Like forging but not using the persons real e mail. Chad does it all the
time. Chas is a racist too.

Freezer

May 25, 2023, 10:04:15 AM5/25/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <XnsB00F4AE2E1BC3f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > I am a white american male. I am a veteran also. Anything
>> > else you need before you start acting like a kid again?
>> >

>> Yes: Do you actually know what "WASP" means?
>
> It's a big bee that stings.

Uh-huh...

>> PS: I'm Black. That fact hasn't changed in 48 years, your
>> lack of belief notwithstanding.
>
> I don't believe you.

The wonderful things about facts is that they remain facts, your
decision to disbelieve to the contrary.

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 10:38:32 AM5/25/23
In article <XnsB00F5C0C5D564f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > In article
> > <XnsB00F4AE2E1BC3f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >>
> >> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> Yes: Do you actually know what "WASP" means?
> >
> > It's a big bee that stings.
>
> Uh-huh...

Wasp
A wasp is any insect of the narrow-waisted suborder Apocrita of the
order Hymenoptera which is neither a bee nor an ant; this excludes the
broad-waisted sawflies, which look somewhat like wasps, but are in a
separate suborder

> >> PS: I'm Black. That fact hasn't changed in 48 years, your
> >> lack of belief notwithstanding.
> >
> > I don't believe you.
>
> The wonderful things about facts is that they remain facts, your
> decision to disbelieve to the contrary.

Why should I believe you? You snip and lie. I don't believe you are
black. I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 5:46:44 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:38:32 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <XnsB00F5C0C5D564f...@95.217.65.137>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
> >
> > If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
> >
> > > In article
> > > <XnsB00F4AE2E1BC3f...@95.217.65.137>,
> > > free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> > > It's a big bee that stings.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU CANT BE THIS STUPID

> > Uh-huh...
> Wasp
> A wasp is any insect of the narrow-waisted suborder Apocrita of the
> order Hymenoptera which is neither a bee nor an ant; this excludes the
> broad-waisted sawflies, which look somewhat like wasps, but are in a
> separate suborder

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE THAT STUPID~!!!!!

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 6:05:33 PM5/25/23
In article <990974d8-866e-42b7...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I didn't write it. It came from a dictionary so you just shot yourself
in the foot.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

May 25, 2023, 6:39:50 PM5/25/23
Oh, I'm sure it did. A word with multiple syllables? There's ZERO fucking way you wrote it yourself.

(You also -- originally -- called it a "big BEE" proving your knowledge of the animal kingdom is -- amazingly -- even worse than your knowledge of economics)

That's the wonderful thing. You don't even realize how stupid you're being.

"DERP! I LOOKED IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY FACTZ BOOK THING>DERP>>!"

Skeeter

May 25, 2023, 7:10:11 PM5/25/23
In article <7984ab20-764c-4ff6...@googlegroups.com>,
I did and it pissed you off because you can't refute it.
You trying to "brag" about your vast knowledge in the animal kingdom
just shows your insecurity.

Freezer

May 26, 2023, 12:42:45 AM5/26/23
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Like forging but not using the persons real e mail. Chad does
> it all the time. Chas is a racist too.

You mean what the rest of Earth calls "sockpuppets?"

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 12:00:48 PM5/26/23
In article <XnsB00FF13381501f...@95.217.65.137>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...