Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Seeks to Pawn HOF ring on "Pawn Stars"

Trijcomm

Feb 22, 2016, 2:09:35 PM2/22/16
Episode on this Wednesday. Hope I remember to tune in. That is one of my favorite shows, but they move it around so much I have trouble finding when it's on. I never have found when "Hard Core Pawn" with Les Gold is being broadcast.

Thoughts on the ring pawn:

1.) No ebay?
2.) According to the story, she still has the ring.
3.) Why doesn't the WWE buy it back?
4.) It may be a work. I like the show, but the story lines seem like they are most definitely worked. That doesn't bother me, though. After all, I still watch pro wrestling. And no, it is NOT "still real to me -- dammit!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0222/607891/which-wwe-hall-of-famer-is-trying-to-sell-their-ring-on-pawn/

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:36:23 PM2/22/16
On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 2:09:35 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> Episode on this Wednesday. Hope I remember to tune in. That is one of my favorite shows, but they move it around so much I have trouble finding when it's on. I never have found when "Hard Core Pawn" with Les Gold is being broadcast.
>
> Thoughts on the ring pawn:
>
> 1.) No ebay?
> 2.) According to the story, she still has the ring.
> 3.) Why doesn't the WWE buy it back?
> 4.) It may be a work. I like the show, but the story lines seem like they are most definitely worked.

Pawn Stars is, sadly, scripted.
They decorate the store, bring in extras that are nothing more than people who have seen the show and want to see inside, and film while keeping others outside. After filming the store looks little like it does in the show and you can bet your dollar you will not go inside and be able to look at or purchase a 1928 suppository kit from Berlin.

Trijcomm

Feb 22, 2016, 5:50:29 PM2/22/16
How about a HOF ring that came from Sunny?

The Chad

Feb 22, 2016, 7:51:23 PM2/22/16
Dink knows because he tried to get on the show as an extra, but was told
that they didn't need any limping circus midgets that day.

Dink also wanted that suppository kit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2016, 2:30:10 AM2/23/16
You are still smarting that I've done film and television projects and the best you can do is post old ACW videos to YouTube where you run around in spandex touching other men.

The Chad

Feb 23, 2016, 2:37:02 AM2/23/16
On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:30:04 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> I've done film and television projects

How do you know I haven't, Dink? More film & TV is shot here than down in
Jawwwjuhhh.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 23, 2016, 5:58:10 AM2/23/16
The Chad submitted this idea :
You do realise that by inventing words for your opponents, you're
essentially fabricating an environment in which even imaginary
adversaries are making you look stupid?

Or at least, *stupid-er*.

You loathesome, braindead, fucking dolt...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2016, 9:07:09 PM2/23/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 2:37:02 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:30:04 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > I've done film and television projects
>
> How do you know I haven't, Dink?

Because they haven't made a movie about Corky from Life Goes On yet.
Keep your sausages crossed, maybe it'll happen soon.

>More film & TV is shot here than down in
> Jawwwjuhhh.

That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South and last year more than 30 major films and television shows filmed here in Georgia. This year we've got seven major studios coming. Hell there is one less than an hour drive from here. Stop talking out of your ass and maybe people won't hold their noses when you are around.

The Chad

Feb 23, 2016, 10:07:47 PM2/23/16
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:07:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>>More film & TV is shot here than down in
>> Jawwwjuhhh.
>

> That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
> Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South

LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
Jawwwjuhhh. "Hollywood of the South" is hilarious, though - especially
from an inbred midget who hasn't had a working gig since an HBO movie
over twelve years ago.

%

Feb 23, 2016, 10:10:35 PM2/23/16
neither have you

The Chad

Feb 23, 2016, 10:17:31 PM2/23/16
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:11:09 -0700, % wrote:

> neither*SMACK*

Stay out of the adult threads, boy-who-won't-grow-up.

%

Feb 23, 2016, 10:38:00 PM2/23/16
The Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:11:09 -0700, % wrote:
>
>> neither have you

> Stay out of the adult threads, boy-who-won't-grow-up.

you can't get a real job ,
child services will take all your pay ,
for all the support payments you owe ,
you can't even get a driver's license ,
yep i'd say your life is pretty well fked ,
so there adult that cottage chese vat

The Chad

Feb 23, 2016, 10:51:37 PM2/23/16
Your fantasies are on the level of an Australian sheep-fucker who was
rutted into existence by carnies.

I own you.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 12:45:22 AM2/24/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:07:47 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:07:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> >>More film & TV is shot here than down in
> >> Jawwwjuhhh.
> >

> > That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
> > Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South
>
> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
> Jawwwjuhhh.

I would ask you if you ever get tired of being wrong, but I know your pathetic man-child of an ego doesn't allow you to acknowledge when it happens. Which is always.

=====
I suppose you would consider The Wall Street Journal as a liar?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgias-booming-film-industry-produces-shortage-of-crew-members-1423242778

"The film industry here has hit the big time, thanks to generous tax credits that have made Georgia one of the top states for movie and television production behind California and New York.

"But the growth of what many call "Y'allywood" is being threatened by a shortage of makeup artists and costume and set designers--the rank and file of film and television crews.

"In fiscal year 2013, film and television production budgets in Georgia totaled $933.9 million, according to the Georgia Department of Economic Development.

"The union salary for a "grip" who works with a camera crew can start at nearly $38 an hour in California. The same position, unionized through the local chapter, pays about $26 an hour in Georgia. Taking into account union and pension contributions, labor costs for that position in Georgia are about 25% lower than in California."

===

There's also NBC News and the Motion Picture Association of America :

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/careers/georgia-movies-n422006

"More than 2,100 miles east of Hollywood and almost 900 miles south of New York City, the state of Georgia is fast becoming a major player in the TV and film industry.

"Since the tax credit went into effect in 2008, the industry's economic impact has jumped from $260 million to an estimated $6 billion this year, Georgia estimates. The state now ranks third in production, behind California and New York, according to the Motion Picture Association of America.

"The International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees expects Georgia's film industry to double in size in the next two years. This month alone, 40 films and TV shows are filming in the state, including season six of the "Walking Dead," and "Neighbors 2," the sequel to the comedy "Neighbors," starring Zac Efron and Seth Rogan."

> "Hollywood of the South" is hilarious, though

See above, Cupcake.
We're growing, we're going to continue to grow, and we will continue to bring in big names and big productions. Unlike you who had a failure with a wrestling "school" and whose ACW videos keep getting flagged on YouTube for nudity.

- especially
> from an inbred midget who hasn't had a working gig since an HBO movie
> over twelve years ago.

I remember you going batshit over the fact that I actually got a second or so of screen time as a background extra. You bought the DVD, watched the entire thing, screen shot the image of me, then posted using a sock puppet asking if it WAS me. When it was pointed out to you that this wasn't something to be ashamed about, you flipped out and did what you could to try to spin it that way, anyway.

And, fat man, I know how you like to try to insult me but oh how badly you fail.

* 2010 Big Momma's House 3. Audience Member. 20th Century Fox
* 2010 Hall Pass. Baseball Spectator/Restaurant Patron. New Line Cinema.
* 2010 Fast Track To Fame. Audience member. Speed Network.
* 2010 Franklin & Bash. Courtroom Observer. TBS.
* 2010 Vampire Diaries. High School Student/Crowd member. CW Network.
* 2010 Swift Justice With Nancy Grace. Audience Member. Swift Justice Productions.
* 2010 / 2012 Drop Dead Diva. Courtroom Observer. Lifetime Television.
* 2012 Anna Nicole. Nascar Fan. Lifetime Television.
* 2012 Resurrection. Parkgoer. ABC Television.
* 2012 Rectify. Prison inmate. Sundance Channel
* 2013 Virtuous. Night Club Patron. JC Films.
* 2013 Rectify. Diner patron. Sundance Channel

I've also performed on the stage in You Can't Take It With You; H.M.S. Pinafore; The Pajama Game; Annie Get Your Gun; Titanic: The Musical; Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. Not to mention for the past five years I have been a volunteer performer with the local haunted house which benefits the dance studio in town.

Care to list your own accomplishments? Those grainy, blurred, audio-handicapped ACW backyard wrestling videos, perchance? Or did you appear on "Salt Lake City's Funniest Home Videos" after you told your kids to "dance"?

Don't worry--I fully expect you to snip, post-edit and otherwise ignore these remarks while attempting to insult me using my father or something similar.

By the way...if you plan to try to find DVD copies of all those I listed above, then spend countless hours watching every single minute and frame of footage in an attempt to find me, you'd better start soon...that's a lot to go through.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 12:45:47 AM2/24/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:17:31 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:

> boy-who-won't-grow-up.

Sums up you pretty nice. You are an emotionally fucked up Peter Pan.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 12:59:03 AM2/24/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:07:47 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:

> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
> Jawwwjuhhh. "Hollywood of the South" is hilarious, though - especially
> from an inbred midget who hasn't had a working gig since an HBO movie
> over twelve years ago.

Sorry--had to post one more time because I enjoy making you look like an idiot.
Not like it's a difficult thing to do lately.

"In 2015, the film industry generated a statewide economic impact of more than $6 billion. Georgia's growth in this industry, including nearly 3,000 motion picture and television industry businesses, is a result of the concentrated efforts we've made to build a pro-business climate in our state."

]v[etaphoid

Feb 24, 2016, 3:07:05 AM2/24/16
The Chad has brought this to us :
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:11:09 -0700, % wrote:
>
>> neither*SMACK*
>
> Stay out of the adult threads, boy-who-won't-grow-up.

Must feel like the walls are closing in, eh Chad?

Just relax buddy - trollin's supposed to be fun!

The Chad

Feb 24, 2016, 7:36:33 PM2/24/16
On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:45:16 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>> > That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
>> > Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South
>>
>> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
>> Jawwwjuhhh.
>

> I would ask you if you ever get tired of being wrong, but I know your
> pathetic man-child of an ego doesn't allow you to acknowledge when it
> happens. Which is always.
>
> =====
> I suppose you would consider The Wall Street Journal as a liar?

I don't trust sources owned by News Corp, so yes.

You can save your "figures" - I know they film things down yonder in
Jawwwjuhhh, because plenty of productions are set in the backwoods South.

> I remember you going batshit over the fact that I actually got a second
> or so of screen time as a background extra. You bought the DVD

No, I didn't. Stop lying, Dink.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 9:28:27 PM2/24/16
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:36:33 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:45:16 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
> >> Jawwwjuhhh.
> >

> > I would ask you if you ever get tired of being wrong, but I know your
> > pathetic man-child of an ego doesn't allow you to acknowledge when it
> > happens. Which is always.
> >
> > =====
> > I suppose you would consider The Wall Street Journal as a liar?
>
> I don't trust sources owned by News Corp, so yes.

I figured you wouldn't accept any source I provided due to your obvious ignorance, self-absorbed insanity and an inability to accept when you are proven wrong.

> You can save your "figures" - I know they film things down yonder in
> Jawwwjuhhh, because plenty of productions are set in the backwoods South.

I would say six billion dollars is a very lucrative and impressive figure.
But, knowing you, you'll just say that's how much you have in checking and try to call me names.

And, you fucking idiot, only one or two of the productions filmed here are "set in the South". Or are you claiming Hunger Games is set in the South? It's becoming so easy to make you look like a complete moron and douchebag.

> > I remember you going batshit over the fact that I actually got a second
> > or so of screen time as a background extra. You bought the DVD
>
> No, I didn't. Stop lying, Dink.

Yes, you did.
You bought the DVD.
You watched it and screen shot where I was.

Once again you prove that you are a COWARD by snipping out the valid points and leaving in only what you think suits your stupid pathetic 'needs'. Just so I can make you look like an asshole and coward, here's what you left out, El Feo De Perro :

=====

[...]

You also ignored my challenge to you, just as you have ignored other challenges by me and others:

=====

The Chad

Feb 24, 2016, 9:38:00 PM2/24/16
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:28:25 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:36:33 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:

>> > I would ask you if you ever get tired of being wrong, but I know your
>> > pathetic man-child of an ego doesn't allow you to acknowledge when it
>> > happens. Which is always.
>> >
>> > =====
>> > I suppose you would consider The Wall Street Journal as a liar?
>>
>> I don't trust sources owned by News Corp, so yes.
>

> I figured you wouldn't accept any source I provided

No, you're just an inbred white-trash Southerner who doesn't understand
why News Corp is the Satan of media.

>> > I remember you going batshit over the fact that I actually got a
>> > second or so of screen time as a background extra. You bought the DVD
>>
>> No, I didn't. Stop lying, Dink.
>

> Yes, you did.
> You bought the DVD.
> You watched it and screen shot where I was.

Never bought the DVD, never screenshotted any part of it.

Why don't you find a new lie to tell, Dink? Your current lies are as old
and decrepit as the Mawmaw you live off of.

Herb Knolan

Feb 24, 2016, 9:41:27 PM2/24/16
The Chad <cbrya...@aol.com> wrote:

> Why don't you find a new lie to tell, Dink?

Why don't you pay child support for that little bastard nigger you
fathered, fat ass?

Jason

The Chad

Feb 24, 2016, 9:44:23 PM2/24/16
Good job outing your sock, "Seth".

You're such a fucking low-rent pile of shit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 9:54:38 PM2/24/16
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 9:38:00 PM UTC-5, The Coward wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:28:25 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> I don't trust sources owned by News Corp, so yes.
> >

> > I figured you wouldn't accept any source I provided
>
> No, you're just an inbred white-trash Southerner who doesn't understand
> why News Corp is the Satan of media.

While you're just an angry, obese jackass who can't accept the fact that I proved your pathetic, ignorant, quasi-racist remarks as bull shit. How's it feel knowing that I'm your better because you are such a coward?

You didn't acknowledge NBC or the MPAA. What's wrong, Chud? Coward? Or do you consider those as "the Satan of media" as well?

FYI, dick munch, the Wall Street Journal got its figures straight from the State of Georgia, which keeps accurate records and updates them frequently. So your "Satan of media" defense -- pathetic though it may be -- has no merit at all. You "lose" yet again.

> >> No, I didn't. Stop lying, Dink.
> >

> > Yes, you did.
> > You bought the DVD.
> > You watched it and screen shot where I was.
>
> Never bought the DVD, never screenshotted any part of it.

It was you, using a sock puppet.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, just as your waistline is not a figment of South Park's imagination.

> Why don't you find a new lie to tell, Dink? Your current lies are as old
> and decrepit as the Mawmaw you live off of.

Why don't you stop snipping my valid points that make your attempts at an argument against the State of Georgia look foolish? You also, twice now, have ignored my challenge to you. No surprise there.

I'll put them all back in but you will just ignore them again, I'm sure.

=====
[...]

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 9:54:59 PM2/24/16

Hello Chad.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 9:55:34 PM2/24/16
Pathetic job using an anonymous server in an attempt to make someone else look bad (as if you're a stranger to such a thing), "Chadlee".

Trijcomm

Feb 24, 2016, 10:21:14 PM2/24/16
Correction: It was Paul Bearer's ring. The seller wanted $22K for it. Rick Harrison offered $4K. No sale.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2016, 10:40:26 PM2/24/16
It was all staged.
Which begs the question, which was more fake : This episode, or the WWE event this past Monday night?

The Chad

Feb 24, 2016, 11:42:42 PM2/24/16
Yes, that's the server Gary Schuyler uses for his "Herb Knolan" posts,
Dink.

You're no better than the spanked & run off pendejo Tehawk when it comes
to reading headers, so shut the fuck up, midget.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 12:03:35 AM2/25/16
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11:42:42 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:54:57 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> Why don't you pay child support for that little bastard nigger you
> >> fathered, fat ass?
> >>
> >> Jason

> Yes, that's the server Gary Schuyler uses for his "Herb Knolan" posts,
> Dink.

I think you meant "that's the server I use to impersonate RSPW posters because I am a sociopath and a jackass."

> You're no better than the spanked & run off pendejo Tehawk when it comes
> to reading headers, so shut the fuck up, midget.

Why don't you respond to the other posts in this thread where I cite NBC, MPAA and WSJ as sources that your bull shit about Louisiana having more filming than Georgia as wrong? Or where I call you out on your lies about me working in film and television and challenging you to post your own?

Also, getting back to your original bull shit in this response, I don't see where I read headers incorrectly. Nothing I would have seen or read would have provided any indication that it was really this "Gary Schuyler" person, as the headers lead back to an anonymous server---which I proved by posting them.

You are really bad at this " insulting people " thing. Except, of course, for yourself. Your self-esteem must be lower than Michael Moore's.

]v[etaphoid

Feb 25, 2016, 6:06:22 AM2/25/16
I'm starting to suspect that all rasslin' may be fake...

]v[etaphoid

Feb 25, 2016, 6:12:26 AM2/25/16
The Chad expressed precisely :
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:45:16 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>>> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
>>> Jawwwjuhhh.
>>

>> I would ask you if you ever get tired of being wrong, but I know your
>> pathetic man-child of an ego doesn't allow you to acknowledge when it
>> happens. Which is always.
>>
>> =====
>> I suppose you would consider The Wall Street Journal as a liar?
>
> I don't trust sources owned by News Corp, so yes.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

The worlkd is just one big conspiracy designed to make you look like a
cunt!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 11:15:45 AM2/25/16
It's doing a great job at it, then!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 11:18:42 AM2/25/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:12:26 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
Yet another post making Chud look like a moron from this thread :

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/02/18/eue-screen-gems-studios-expands-lighting-and-grip.html

http://studios.euescreengems.com/euescreen-gems-studios-atlanta-expanding-lighting-and-grip/

"EUE/Screen Gems Studios Atlanta is expanding its grip and lighting services by partnering with supplier MBS Equipment Co.

"EUE/Screen Gems opened a new 20,000-square-foot grip and lighting facility to accommodate the expansion.

"The expansion is in response to Georgia's blossoming film and television industry, which had an economic impact of $6 billion in fiscal year 2015. Last year, 248 productions shot in the Peach State, up from 158 productions in fiscal year 2014."

s0183616

Feb 25, 2016, 1:01:53 PM2/25/16
I just scrolled through 15 posts on this thread looking for anything from robby.

David E. Powell

Feb 25, 2016, 3:37:09 PM2/25/16
On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 2:09:35 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> Episode on this Wednesday. Hope I remember to tune in. That is one of my favorite shows, but they move it around so much I have trouble finding when it's on. I never have found when "Hard Core Pawn" with Les Gold is being broadcast.
>
> Thoughts on the ring pawn:
>
> 1.) No ebay?
> 2.) According to the story, she still has the ring.
> 3.) Why doesn't the WWE buy it back?
> 4.) It may be a work. I like the show, but the story lines seem like they are most definitely worked. That doesn't bother me, though. After all, I still watch pro wrestling. And no, it is NOT "still real to me -- dammit!"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
>
> http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0222/607891/which-wwe-hall-of-famer-is-trying-to-sell-their-ring-on-pawn/

Another link at the site mentions that she is having health issues, so these things could be related.

David

Get well Sunny.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 25, 2016, 4:42:02 PM2/25/16
I just scrolled through 16 posts on this thread looking for anything from %

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2016, 6:46:48 PM2/26/16
I just scrolled through 17 posts on this thread looking for anything from Chad acknowledging he was wrong and I was right.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 29, 2016, 11:52:33 AM2/29/16
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 11:18:42 AM UTC-5, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/rising-economic-impact-georgias-filming-industry/nqZZS/

"Nearly 250 filming projects - including movies, television shows, commercials and music videos - set up shop in Georgia in fiscal year 2015, generating a record economic impact, state economic data show."

(whistles)
HERE CHAD! HERE BOY! C'MERE, CHAD!!!

]v[etaphoid

Feb 29, 2016, 1:57:55 PM2/29/16
madeforz...@yahoo.com explained :
Don't antagonize the poor dear...

Didn't you know Salt Late City was the inspiration behind the music
blockbuster, The Book of Morons?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016, 12:43:26 PM3/1/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:07:47 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:07:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> >>More film & TV is shot here than down in
> >> Jawwwjuhhh.
> >

> > That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
> > Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South
>
> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
> Jawwwjuhhh. "Hollywood of the South" is hilarious, though - especially
> from an inbred midget who hasn't had a working gig since an HBO movie
> over twelve years ago.

Still waiting for you to jump back into this thread like a good fat lap dog, Chud.

http://deadline.com/2016/02/pilot-locations-2016-data-los-angeles-new-york-canada-1201706710/

ATLANTA

Untitled Kevin Williamson Paranormal Project (The CW, WBTV)
Notorious (ABC, Sony/ABC)
The Jury (ABC, Sony/ABC)
Star (Fox, 20th)
Hail Mary (ABC, half-hour, Sony/ABC)
Making History (Fox, half-hour, 20th)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2016, 2:26:48 PM3/2/16
Ooooohhhh CHUD-LEEEEEE!
Here's yet another opportunity for you to avoid this thread and your continued ass-kicking inside of it. You cowardly shit.

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2015/11/30/marvels-next-spider-man-to-film-in-atlanta.html

The latest "Spider-Man" reboot will film in metro Atlanta at Pinewood Atlanta Studios, actor Tom Holland confirmed to superherohype.com.

"We're shooting in Atlanta for most of it, because they have studios there and I think it's cheaper to build a New York set than it is to shoot here, because it's going to be very expensive," Holland told the website. "We probably will end up here [in New York] for one week or two

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 7, 2016, 1:12:09 AM3/7/16
Coward Chad, here's another one for you!

For reshoots next SUN 3/13
for the film "Central Intelligence"
- Photo Double for Duane Johnson
African American, Hispanic, Pacific Islanders , Middle East...anyone with similar coloring to Mr. Johnson!
Height 6'3 to 6'6
Jacket size 46 to 50 ... Very fit build!!!
.
Note:
- This is for insert shots- arms, hands, body type, etc...
- This double will be in a suit, etc.. but must not have large tattoos or scars on forearms, hands, wrists, or neck...etc...
***************IMPORTANT NOTES********************
.
-Pay is $80 for 8 hrs with O.T. after that
- works next SUN 3/13 , daytime, starting in the morning.
.
Filming in Atlanta, GA -
.

Al Bundy

Mar 8, 2016, 8:31:21 PM3/8/16
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in

> For reshoots next SUN 3/13
> for the film "Central Intelligence"
> - Photo Double for Duane Johnson
> African American, Hispanic, Pacific Islanders , Middle East...anyone
> with similar coloring to Mr. Johnson! Height 6'3 to 6'6
> Jacket size 46 to 50 ... Very fit build!!!
> .
> Note:
> - This is for insert shots- arms, hands, body type, etc...
> - This double will be in a suit, etc.. but must not have large tattoos
> or scars on forearms, hands, wrists, or neck...etc...
> ***************IMPORTANT NOTES******************** .
> -Pay is $80 for 8 hrs with O.T. after that
> - works next SUN 3/13 , daytime, starting in the morning.

So, Dink...if they only pay $10 an hour for a double for Dwayne Johnson,
how much do you make for being a stunt double for little people?

I bet that's your only income, too.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2016, 10:30:45 PM3/8/16
Welcome back into the thread, Coward Chad.
Too bad you had to sock puppet up to do it.

...Careful, though. The guy running aioe.org shut it down temporarily and then restarted but blocked alt.usenet.kooks, after some numbskull flooder spammed the place.

Anyway, why sock up? Why not address the valid points I made in this thread that made you look stupid, ignorant, foolish and racist?

Oh wait...technically you did.
But you had to wuss out and use a sock puppet for it, so it doesn't really count.

You are one pathetic bastard.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2016, 10:36:19 PM3/8/16
On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8:31:21 PM UTC-5, Al Bundy wrote:
Chud, I know you wussed out like the coward you are and sockpuppeted up, but don't fret---they have a role for you to play now!

**300 POUNDS OR HEAVIER**
Seeking males and females to play some heavy hitter CEOs. Should weigh at least 300lbs, and can be any ethnicity. To submit, please email us at least three photos of yourself along with your name, age, height, weight and current phone number to MDExtrem...@gmail.com
Subject: 300
Films on Monday, March 14

Hurry, Chad, send that information in!
You can stay a Holiday Inn or something.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2016, 11:51:01 PM5/3/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 2:37:02 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:30:04 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > I've done film and television projects
>
> How do you know I haven't, Dink? More film & TV is shot here than down in
> Jawwwjuhhh.

Well what do you know?
Chad Bryant ran from this thread faster than John Henry DeJong from a bar of soap.

I guess when he looks like an idiot he just ignores everything.

39 Movies and Television Series Shooting In Georgia During May 2016.

http://www.openriverspictures.com/blog/movies-and-tv-shows-filming-in-georgia-during-may-2016/

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/now-filming-in-georgia

"Last August, Georgia had over 40 TV shows and movies filming in the area.

"Georgia has no plans of slowing down. Shannon Mall in Union City and South Fulton County, Atlanta is currently being demolished to make room for a new movie studio. The project is an example of how more movie and TV productions are coming to metro Atlanta thanks to the state's tax incentives for the TV and movie industry.

The project is another example of more movie and production coming to metro Atlanta thanks to state tax incentives for the movie industry. "There are constantly producers who are looking to come here. The issue right this minute is that if you are a large-scale film and television content creator, there are no other spaces," said Ed Richardson of Atlanta Metro Studios of Union City.

According to reports, the Atlanta City Council signed off on a deal that would allow for Tyler Perry to turn much of Fort McPherson into a movie studio.

Tyler Perry wants to use the base to expand the number of studio facilities he currently owns and operates. Currently, Tyler Perry owns over 1000 acre property which features five sound stages, a post-production facility and a 400-seat theater in Southwest Atlanta.

In addition, a new mega-movie studio has opened in Gwinnett County Georgia that is being called "beautiful" and a "state of the art facility".

The biggest benefit to this new movie studio is the fact that it will add new jobs.

What is even better is that without weather delays, there will be more opportunity for more production. More production means more jobs and a bigger boost to the surrounding community.

"Yes, we're adding jobs," said Economos. "Yes we're adding a lot of support business. We've met with over 10 different vendors that will be working with Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta. So just the trickle-down effect will be fantastic for this area."

Georgia is also planning on turning the Civic Center into another movie studio as well. The project plans include film and television studios surrounded by a performing arts center, a hotel, and a mix of residential, office and retail space, which could transform the downtown Civic Center property into a regional tourist destination. It is one of the more ambitious concepts to emerge so far as the city prepares to put the 19-acre Boisfeuillet Jones Atlanta Civic Center site on the market - yet another project that demonstrates the booming film & television industry here in Georgia.

In November, Pinewood studios announced they will be doubling the size of their studios, expanding the Georgia Film Industry.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2016, 6:46:35 PM9/12/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:07:47 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:07:05 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> >>More film & TV is shot here than down in
> >> Jawwwjuhhh.
> >

> > That's a load of bull shit and you know it, Chud.
> > Atlanta is the Hollywood of the South
>
> LOL...even Louisiana has more film & television shot there than
> Jawwwjuhhh. "Hollywood of the South" is hilarious, though - especially
> from an inbred midget who hasn't had a working gig since an HBO movie
> over twelve years ago.

This month, the Motion Picture Association of America released its 2015 report on the economic impact of the film industry in each state, using RIMS economic models.

"In Georgia, the film and television industry directly employs 25,700 people and pays more than $1.7 billion in wages. There are over 2,700 motion picture and television industry businesses in Georgia, including 1,822 production-related companies. The production of Selma spent $470,000 on in-state wardrobe purchases, dry cleaning and laundry. The film also purchased $180,000 worth of lumber, hardware, and other supplies. Popular TV shows like The Walking Dead bring tourism to the area when fans flock to see filming sites."

See Chad.
See Chad run.
Run, Chad, run.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2017, 7:57:49 AM6/7/17
I wonder if Chadlee ever gets a headache from those cricket noises?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 16, 2018, 6:12:10 PM8/16/18
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 2:37:02 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:30:04 -0800, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > I've done film and television projects
>
> How do you know I haven't, Dink? More film & TV is shot here than down in
> Jawwwjuhhh.

http://www.georgia.org/newsroom/press-releases/georgia-was-home-to-a-record-455-film-and-television-projects-in-fy-18/

ATLANTA – August 16, 2018 –Gov. Nathan Deal today announced that Georgia-lensed feature film and television productions generated a total economic impact of $9.5 billion during FY 2018. The record 455 film and television productions shot in Georgia represent $2.7 billion in direct spending in the state.

“With a record 455 productions shot in Georgia, the film industry continues to support jobs for Georgians, boost small businesses and expand offerings for tourists,” said Deal. “Today, Georgia is one of the world’s top destinations for film production and communities across the state are seeing the benefits of welcoming the industry. I am proud to see our success continue, as the $9.5 billion in total economic impact reflects the sustainability of the film industry and the benefits of our competitive incentives program.”

According to the Motion Picture Association of America, the motion picture and television industry is responsible for more than 92,100 jobs and nearly $4.6 billion in total wages in Georgia, including indirect jobs and wages. Since 2010, more than 300 new businesses have relocated or expanded in Georgia to support the industry.

“We are very fortunate to have state leadership that understands the vital role that the entertainment industry plays in Georgia’s economic prosperity,” said Georgia Department of Economic Development Commissioner Pat Wilson. “The film industry creates jobs across almost every profession, in addition to camera, lighting and audio, film companies hire Georgians with skills in a myriad of support services including construction, catering, transportation, accounting and payroll and post-production. Thank you to all our friends in the industry for helping to make Georgia the top filming location in the country.”

Since the Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act was signed into law in 2008, Georgia has become the nation’s most popular site for on-location filming. Direct spending by the film industry has increased from $93 million in 2007, the year before HB 1100 was revised, to $2.7 billion in FY 18.

In addition to the increase in production expenditures, Georgia has attracted major investments from studio and stage facilities. Georgia is now home to more than 1.1 million square feet of purpose-built soundstage space and over 1.2 million square feet of retrofitted soundstage space, up from 40,000 square feet of purpose-built soundstages available before 2010.

“The significant increase in production infrastructure is what sets us apart from our competitors. No other state has seen the growth that we have and it proves that the industry in Georgia is here for the long term,” said Lee Thomas, deputy commissioner of the Georgia Film, Music and Digital Entertainment Office. “The amount of stage space and support businesses we have here now gives every production the confidence not only in Georgia’s ability to host them, but in our ability to accommodate larger tentpole franchises as well as television shows. With the unwavering support from our legislature, Georgia sends a powerful message to the film industry – attracting greater commitments that will continue this growth for years to come.”

Georgia-filmed movies that are scheduled to open in theaters in the coming months include:

“Mile 22” starring Mark Wahlberg, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, August 17
“The Little Mermaid” starring Poppy Drayton, Jared Sandler, Gina Gershon, William Moseley, August 17
“The House with a Clock in its Walls” Cate Blanchett, Jack Black, Kyle MacLachlan, September 21
“Venom” starring Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Jenny Slate, October 5
Upcoming television productions that will air in the next few months include:

“Ozark” season 2 on Netflix starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney, August 31
“The Gifted” season 2 on Fox starring Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Sean Teale, September 25
“The Walking Dead” season 9 on AMC starring Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira, Norman Reedus, October 7