Re: The real reason I have not had the Vax.

%

Jan 17, 2022, 2:46:48 PM1/17/22
On 2022-01-17 12:14 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:11:51 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/17/2022 1:45 PM, Pissbum Tony eaks frogging Fred OInka wrote:

>>> No shot, no mask, no covid.
>>>
>>> shut the hell up
>>>
>> lie cry and deny, pissbum, you do it daily LOL
>
> You mistake me for Chad Bryant. He always lies and is really fat.

LOL

marika

Jan 17, 2022, 7:33:28 PM1/17/22
Not sure what the main reason is or if any reason at all was provided
There are testing alternatives

“Testing alternatives” in particular is what makes me think the mandate should have won

Better we should take medical advice from Joe Rogan and Aaron rodgers
.
And yet this court has so far ruled the law has “grave statutory and constitutional issues”

Interesting that is exactly what scotus said about the abortion law but they did NOT stay that one in the meantime. Nice consistency.

mk5000

Then the trav’ller in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,