Question for the Redhats and other Conservabrahs:

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月10日 22:54:362018/11/10
收件人
If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is an act
of disrespect to our military, what is it when POTUS backs out of a
ceremony to honor fallen soldiers because of a little rain?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

]v[etaphoid

未读,
2018年11月11日 07:53:022018/11/11
收件人
Freezer used his keyboard to write :
> If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is an act
> of disrespect to our military, what is it when POTUS backs out of a
> ceremony to honor fallen soldiers because of a little rain?

Also an act of disrespect to your military.

Next?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

未读,
2018年11月11日 10:08:382018/11/11
收件人
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ps98nb$urt$1...@dont-email.me:
I suggested the press corps ask him about that while dressed up looking
like Khashoggi. A few dressed up as wounded or disabled veterans would
spice it up too.

I'll never understand why the poorest white trash supports him. He's never
been much more than a con man. I do understand why Chadweasel hates him, he
lies as much as Chadlee. The Cowardly Capon simply can't stand the
competition.

I'm off to donate goods to the needy, so I fully expect Chad suckpoppets to
be arguing with each other by the time I get back.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 11:21:022018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA996DEDFCDE25f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is an act
>of disrespect to our military, what is it when POTUS backs out of a
>ceremony to honor fallen soldiers because of a little rain?

Your "I hate Trump" obsession is showing.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 11:21:322018/11/11
收件人
In article <ps98nb$urt$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
If it raining on the field the players stay indoors.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 11:22:132018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA997672E4AA74Co...@208.90.168.18>,
Cowardl...@nospam.com says...
He's president and you're not.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 12:09:482018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> He's president and you're not.

And that makes what he does okay, does it?

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 12:10:332018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> If it raining on the field the players stay indoors.

Unless it's football.

Or futbol.

Or rugby.

Or lacrosse.

Or...

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 12:11:332018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> Your "I hate Trump" obsession is showing.

Hou about you answer the question?

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 12:12:112018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> post, the
terroists win.
Will wonders never cease? An honest answer.

There may be hope for the species, yet!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

未读,
2018年11月11日 12:48:432018/11/11
收件人
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> He's president and you're not.
>
> And that makes what he does okay, does it?

IOKIYAR.

Tim Weisse

未读,
2018年11月11日 14:52:292018/11/11
收件人
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote
in news:XnsA997672E4AA74Co...@208.90.168.18:

> I'll never understand why the poorest white trash supports him.

Because you call them white trash.

White people, in addition to being the victims of incredibly common
occurences of black-on-White crime, mexicunts that enter this country
illegally only to take over neighborhoods and schools and then harrass
the White people whose ancestors built this nation (while also driving
wages down and taking job opportunities away from them), and hymies that
force diversity and multiculturalism upon them and force them to accept
the nations their forefathers sacrificed, fought and died for being
transmuted into places that resemble Turd World countries where there
race are becoming the minority (and the jews specifically do this so that
White people will become politically disenfranchised and outvoted, since
it is so much easier for the hymies to turn America into a Communist
regime and get rid of all those pesky Constitutional rights and liberties
- and have the voter base support it - when they promise race-based
privileges, perks, set-asides and handouts to nonwhites simply for being
nonwhite) even though most White people did not ask for this, desire
this, or even get to vote on it; on top of that all, they also get SJW
subpeople telling them that they are inherently evil simply for being
born White to the extent where their race is the only group that can be
racist, and it is impossible for nonwhites to be racist against White
people (and the hymies use all sorts of excuses to explain this away, but
what they really imply is that hymies and negroids are born morally
superior and more innocent compared to White people, and thus hymies and
negroids are incapable of being racist - and since "racist" is to this
society what "witch" was in Salem, being born without the ability to be
one is a desired trait), that "White privilege" is the source of all the
world's ills (but don't you dare point out that the hymies control all
the banks, the federal reserve, the news media, the advertising industry,
wall street, hollywood and the music industry, because if you question or
challenge jew privilege you are an evil Nazi - it's best to just hang
your head and accept your blame of being guilty of White privilege, even
if you don't have a job because you're in the rust belt or south and the
jew scum closed down all the factories and coal mines - but hey, at least
the jewboys in wall street have been enjoying record profits, and
negroids get affirmative action jobs and job quotas - you know, to offset
your evil White privilege) and that White males have the nerve to commit
microaggressions (while negroids rape/rob/assault/murder, but it's racist
to bring up that truthful fact) and casual racism (you know, because the
SJWs don't have any actual examples of racial hatred from White people to
bitch about - so let's make a big deal out of cultural appropration,
while celebrating Darius Rucker's country music career).

Trump got elected, by White America, for the same reason Khomeni got into
power the the Boxer Rebellion happened - because when you are a people
who are oppressed by outsiders, it's always preferable to put into power
an oppressor that is one of your own instead. In this case, White
Americans have been driven to the breaking point, having their borders
flooded by mexicunt scum, being the victims of
murders/rapes/assaults/robberies by negroids in record numbers every year
(while the jew media never acknowledges it), and having the country run
by Israel-first neocons that keep starting wars in the Middle East solely
for Israel's (and the hymie lobby's) benefit, the ADL, and the SPLC, and
then having that same hymie-run media constantly whine and complain about
how privileged the out-of-work, economically struggling White people are
even though they are quickly becoming the minority in their very own
country - AND to top it all off, if the White people want to watch a TV
show to escape on the JewTube, the shows are all filled with negroid
boy/white girl interracial sex (and commercials showing smart negroids
shaking their heads in exasperation at the clueless White buffoons that
could never be as wise as them) or if they want to watch movies to
escape, the action movies have nothing but negroid stars like Da Rawk,
Will Smiff, Ice Cube, and Denzel Washington beating up and killing White
villains (and with Black Panther, even the Marvel movies are now racist
against White people).

We are going to spiral down into a new Civil War within the next 20
years, and regardless of how I agree on your thoughts on Fat Chad, I
honestly hope you are one of the first up against the wall. Good thing my
side has all the guns...

%

未读,
2018年11月11日 14:55:182018/11/11
收件人
.

wrestling

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:12:112018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA997718E48632f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> He's president and you're not.
>
>And that makes what he does okay, does it?

I dunno, but the way he makes you libs cry 24/7 sure makes me laugh.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:13:252018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA99771AF9CE0Ff...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> If it raining on the field the players stay indoors.
>
>Unless it's football.
>
>Or futbol.
>
>Or rugby.
>
>Or lacrosse.
>
>Or...

Adds biting the shiny metal hook to the list.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:13:562018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA99771DB6B168f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> Your "I hate Trump" obsession is showing.
>
>Hou about you answer the question?

What question? Look above, there is no question.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:14:272018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA99771F67F15Cf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> Freezer used his keyboard to write :
>>> If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is
>>> an act of disrespect to our military, what is it when POTUS
>>> backs out of a ceremony to honor fallen soldiers because of a
>>> little rain?
>>
>> Also an act of disrespect to your military.
>>
>> Next?
>
>Will wonders never cease? An honest answer.
>
>There may be hope for the species, yet!

The left? There is no hope.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:30:472018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <timw...@st.fu> post, the
terroists win.

>> I'll never understand why the poorest white trash supports him.
>
> Because you call them white trash.

So basically, you double down on a bad idea because those filthy
libs call you names?

Because that's smart.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:31:282018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

>>And that makes what he does okay, does it?
>
> I dunno

And that is why you fail.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:32:032018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> Adds biting the shiny metal hook to the list.

It's only baiting if it's intentional, son.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:42:082018/11/11
收件人
Tim Weisse <timw...@st.fu> wrote in news:psa19l$1epc$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com>
> wrote in news:XnsA997672E4AA74Co...@208.90.168.18:
>
>> I'll never understand why the poorest white trash supports him.
>
> Because you call them white trash.

But they've been called white trash for hundreds of years. Little old me
calling them white trash isn't going to suddenly make that happen.

Thanks for not answering the question.
Froth away!
Nice foam, fucknuts.

If you're finished, don't forget to wipe yourself.

]v[etaphoid

未读,
2018年11月11日 15:46:102018/11/11
收件人
Freezer was thinking very hard :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> Freezer used his keyboard to write :
>>> If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is
>>> an act of disrespect to our military, what is it when POTUS
>>> backs out of a ceremony to honor fallen soldiers because of a
>>> little rain?
>>
>> Also an act of disrespect to your military.
>>
>> Next?
>
> Will wonders never cease? An honest answer.
>
> There may be hope for the species, yet!

Not so long as the likes of you remain anchored to an ideal that says
one side is wholly wrong and one side is wholly right.

The world is about shades of grey and yet you think prgamatism is akin
to having no opinions and holding the neutral territoty. Learn to let
go of your rabid partisanship and take each issue on it's merits and
their may yet be hope for the country your President continues to
rebuild...

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

未读,
2018年11月11日 17:24:312018/11/11
收件人
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 2:52:29 PM UTC-5, Tim Weisse wrote:
> "Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Cowardl...@nospam.com> wrote
> in news:XnsA997672E4AA74Co...@208.90.168.18:
>
> > I'll never understand why the poorest white trash supports him.
>
> Because you call them white trash.

So what happens when I call you the victim of childhood molestation who resorted to Nazism in order to make up for your feelings of powerlessness and sexual inadequacy?

Jason (and PLEASE, answer in less than 50 fucking words, if that's at ALL possible!)

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

未读,
2018年11月11日 17:27:082018/11/11
收件人
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 2:52:29 PM UTC-5, Tim Weisse wrote:
Dude, have you EVER heard of a "period"?

Jason (and no, I'm not talking about the one you have every month. I'm speaking of grammar.)

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 18:39:572018/11/11
收件人
In article <4752c428-d313-481b...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

>the victim of childhood molestation who resorted to Nazism in order to make up for your feelings of powerlessness and sexual inadequacy

His own words folks.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 18:40:382018/11/11
收件人
In article <029a6a73-8fbc-425b...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
I bet your mom wished she paid more attention to them.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 18:41:192018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA99793BFE8EFEf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>>>And that makes what he does okay, does it?
>>
>> I dunno
>
>And that is why you fail.

At what? I see you snipped the part that hurt you. Coward.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 18:42:002018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA99793D9479AAf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> Adds biting the shiny metal hook to the list.
>
>It's only baiting if it's intentional, son.

Well you must be hungry cus you been biting my empty hook for days.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 18:58:342018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Freezer was thinking very hard :
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> post,
>> the terroists win.
>>
>>> Freezer used his keyboard to write :
>>>
>>> Also an act of disrespect to your military.
>>>
>>> Next?
>>
>> Will wonders never cease? An honest answer.
>>
>> There may be hope for the species, yet!
>
> Not so long as the likes of you remain anchored to an ideal
> BLAHBLABLAHBLAH

Goddamnit, man! Even when I try to give it credit, you had to
respond with pretentious fuckery.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 19:00:372018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
Aren't you the one always calling me a coward for snipping things
from posts and "pretending you never said them?"

Or was that one of the guys I blocked? Either you're being
intentionally misleading or you're being a hypocrite.

And you're not answering THE QUESTION I ASKED IN TEH FIRST POST, in
either case.

%

未读,
2018年11月11日 19:02:222018/11/11
收件人
On 2018-11-11 5:00 PM, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <XnsA99771DB6B168f...@46.165.242.75>,
>> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>> the terroists win.

>>> Hou about you answer the question?
>>
>> What question? Look above, there is no question.
>>

> Aren't you the one always calling me a coward for snipping things
> from posts and "pretending you never said them?"
>
> Or was that one of the guys I blocked? Either you're being
> intentionally misleading or you're being a hypocrite.
>
> And you're not answering THE QUESTION I ASKED IN TEH FIRST POST, in
> either case.

skeeter said he doesn't like you

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月11日 19:05:062018/11/11
收件人
In article <XnsA997B734D5482f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <XnsA99771DB6B168f...@46.165.242.75>,
>> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>>the terroists win.

>>>Hou about you answer the question?
>>
>> What question? Look above, there is no question.
>>

>Aren't you the one always calling me a coward for snipping things
>from posts and "pretending you never said them?"
>
>Or was that one of the guys I blocked? Either you're being
>intentionally misleading or you're being a hypocrite.
>
>And you're not answering THE QUESTION I ASKED IN TEH FIRST POST, in
>either case.

I don't save posts, leave it in or don't waste my time.

robert stickler

未读,
2018年11月11日 19:15:572018/11/11
收件人
Fake news

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:17:242018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.

> skeeter said he doesn't like you

My heart breaks. Truly.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:18:512018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> I don't save posts, leave it in or don't waste my time.

So you're too lazy or stupid to use the Prev. Post funtion of your
reader of choice?

Oh, who am I kidding? I know without reading your headers you're
using Google Groups.

EIther way, you shouldn't sound so proud of willful ignorance.

%

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:18:572018/11/11
收件人
On 2018-11-11 6:17 PM, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.
>
>> skeeter said he doesn't like you
>
> My heart breaks. Truly.

he's going to see this you know

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:19:582018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
You, sir, are an intensely stupid individual.

%

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:20:512018/11/11
收件人
On 2018-11-11 6:18 PM, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> I don't save posts, leave it in or don't waste my time.
>
> So you're too lazy or stupid to use the Prev. Post funtion of your
> reader of choice?
>
> Oh, who am I kidding? I know without reading your headers you're
> using Google Groups.
>
> EIther way, you shouldn't sound so proud of willful ignorance.

he's going to read this

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:26:052018/11/11
收件人
If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.

Your point is?

%

未读,
2018年11月11日 20:28:002018/11/11
收件人
he'll get angry

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月12日 03:30:592018/11/12
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.

It's like you seriously don't know what "Read Previous Message"
means.

]v[etaphoid

未读,
2018年11月12日 06:33:082018/11/12
收件人
Freezer used his keyboard to write :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Freezer was thinking very hard :
>>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> post,
>>> the terroists win.

>>> Will wonders never cease? An honest answer.
>>>
>>> There may be hope for the species, yet!
>>
>> Not so long as the likes of you remain anchored to an ideal
>> BLAHBLABLAHBLAH
>
> Goddamnit, man! Even when I try to give it credit, you had to
> respond with pretentious fuckery.

Pragmatism is not a dirty word.

I doubt there is anyone on the planet who is in want of your credit...

]v[etaphoid

未读,
2018年11月12日 06:34:412018/11/12
收件人
% was thinking very hard :
Freezer really shouldn't start such threads if they're all going to end
the same way - with him tossing all of his toys out of pram and getting
very, very angry with everyone...

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 10:54:582018/11/12
收件人
In article <XnsA997C47867F7Bf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> I don't save posts, leave it in or don't waste my time.
>
>So you're too lazy or stupid to use the Prev. Post funtion of your
>reader of choice?
>
>Oh, who am I kidding? I know without reading your headers you're
>using Google Groups.
>
>EIther way, you shouldn't sound so proud of willful ignorance.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong and admitting there was no
question..moving on.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 10:55:382018/11/12
收件人
In article <XnsA997C4390F46Af...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this % post, the terroists win.
>
>> skeeter said he doesn't like you
>
>My heart breaks. Truly.

That happened when Chad broke up with you.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 10:56:182018/11/12
收件人
In article <XnsA997C4A8CA2DAf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <XnsA99793BFE8EFEf...@46.165.242.75>,
>> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>>the terroists win.

>>>And that is why you fail.
>>
>> At what? I see you snipped the part that hurt you. Coward.
>>

>You, sir, are an intensely stupid individual.

Like a good libby, evade and spin to avoid the truth.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 10:56:592018/11/12
收件人
In article <XnsA998199847037f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <4752c428-d313-481b...@googlegroups.com>,
>> davidbr...@gmail.com says...
>>

>>>the victim of childhood molestation who resorted to Nazism in
>>>order to make up for your feelings of powerlessness and sexual
>>>inadequacy
>>>

>> His own words folks.
>
>It's like you seriously don't know what "Read Previous Message"
>means.

I don't do extra work for my kicktoys.

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 16:40:022018/11/12
收件人
Nice tap out. You may leave now. You've evaded the question long enough.

&

未读,
2018年11月12日 16:44:222018/11/12
收件人
quiet down, donkey show

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 16:45:372018/11/12
收件人
skeeter kicked your ass , i saw it and i lol'ed

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 17:33:032018/11/12
收件人
Who are you again?

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 18:05:342018/11/12
收件人
this is me

Your IP: 75.157.83.103

Host Name:

IP Address:
104.169.173.100 [whois]
Country Code:
USA / US
Country:
United States
Region:
NC
City:
Durham
Zip Code:
27713
Latitude:
35.889598846436
Longitude:
-78.92440032959

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 18:28:472018/11/12
收件人
nope. don't recognize it

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:44:162018/11/12
收件人
In article <03528712-ae00-4fc8...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
No question, no evasion, your libtard tactics won't work here.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:44:472018/11/12
收件人
In article <bo9hr1....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
Te poor little fella just doesn't get it.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:45:282018/11/12
收件人
In article <9eda0394-bd46-436c...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Good, cuz North Carolina sucks.

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:47:492018/11/12
收件人
wait'll i show him the whois

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:52:582018/11/12
收件人
In article <bo9sgl....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
he prolly dont even know what it means.

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 19:55:112018/11/12
收件人
Well, except there was a question in the original post, so I see your conservtard ignorance works just fine.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 20:09:192018/11/12
收件人
In article <85808d42-fcb7-46ca...@googlegroups.com>,
Just like a libtard, make up the law as you go.

&

未读,
2018年11月12日 20:18:552018/11/12
收件人
hush, donkey show

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 20:21:542018/11/12
收件人
hi pork hammer

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 21:22:372018/11/12
收件人
In article <psd8pp$10j5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, ampe...@hotmail.com says...
who's the new fan?

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 21:26:252018/11/12
收件人
it's hobby a chad wanna be

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 21:28:032018/11/12
收件人
In article <boa29g....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
i guess with all the ass kicking they get they have to sock up a lot.

%

未读,
2018年11月12日 21:38:512018/11/12
收件人
you'll like hobby he thinks he's james cagney

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 22:27:412018/11/12
收件人
Tap out accepted.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月12日 22:43:092018/11/12
收件人
In article <bb2d7b48-033c-4ecf...@googlegroups.com>,
no question, no evasion, no collusion for me again.

me

未读,
2018年11月12日 22:53:092018/11/12
收件人
Keep dancing! Shake your ass sexy!

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 00:06:572018/11/13
收件人
In article <11507bed-62f1-4297...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>Shake your ass sexy

His own phaggy words folks.

me

未读,
2018年11月13日 00:13:232018/11/13
收件人
No talking bitch, dance!

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月13日 01:26:262018/11/13
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> No question, no evasion, your libtard tactics won't work here.

"Libtard tactics" like "not letting you scurry back under your rock
instead of answering the question?"

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
@allhailfreezer

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月13日 01:28:052018/11/13
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> Just like a libtard, make up the law as you go.

I don't know what they teach in whatever school you escaped from,
but generally playing dumb does the opposite of make you look
smart.

Though I suppose how much of your fuckery is "playing" is
debatable.

]v[etaphoid

未读,
2018年11月13日 05:47:082018/11/13
收件人
me expressed precisely :
You should see if your husband can book you in to see a doctor...

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 10:32:312018/11/13
收件人
In article <b017357d-02e7-4c64...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 12:06:57 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <11507bed-62f1-4297...@googlegroups.com>,
>> moosehe...@gmail.com says...
>>

>> >Shake your ass sexy
>> >

>> His own phaggy words folks.
>
> dance!

Yes you are, not bad for someone who doesn't even know what it means.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 10:32:512018/11/13
收件人
In article <XnsA99947A3D5F0fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> No question, no evasion, your libtard tactics won't work here.
>
>"Libtard tactics" like "not letting you scurry back under your rock
>instead of answering the question?"

No question, no collusion...LOL

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 10:33:222018/11/13
收件人
In article <XnsA9994C1E1378fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> Just like a libtard, make up the law as you go.
>
>I don't know what they teach in whatever school you escaped from,
>but generally playing dumb does the opposite of make you look
>smart.
>
>Though I suppose how much of your fuckery is "playing" is
>debatable.

Avoidance noted.

Freezer

未读,
2018年11月13日 12:12:242018/11/13
收件人
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.

> In article <XnsA9994C1E1378fr...@46.165.242.75>,
> freezer88 @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>the terroists win.
>>
>>> Just like a libtard, make up the law as you go.
>>
>>I don't know what they teach in whatever school you escaped
>>from, but generally playing dumb does the opposite of make you
>>look smart.
>>
>>Though I suppose how much of your fuckery is "playing" is
>>debatable.
>
> Avoidance noted.

Son, stop using words you don't know the meanings of.

%

未读,
2018年11月13日 12:40:342018/11/13
收件人
On 2018-11-13 10:12 AM, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
> the terroists win.
>
>> In article <XnsA9994C1E1378fr...@46.165.242.75>,
>> freezer88 @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>> the terroists win.

>>> I don't know what they teach in whatever school you escaped
>>> from, but generally playing dumb does the opposite of make you
>>> look smart.
>>>
>>> Though I suppose how much of your fuckery is "playing" is
>>> debatable.
>>
>> Avoidance noted.
>>

> Son, stop using words you don't know the meanings of.

skeeter is going to see this

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 14:30:002018/11/13
收件人
In article <XnsA99971FDEEC3Cf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>the terroists win.
>
>> In article <XnsA9994C1E1378fr...@46.165.242.75>,
>> freezer88 @hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>>>the terroists win.

>>>I don't know what they teach in whatever school you escaped
>>>from, but generally playing dumb does the opposite of make you
>>>look smart.
>>>
>>>Though I suppose how much of your fuckery is "playing" is
>>>debatable.
>>
>> Avoidance noted.
>>

>Son, stop using words you don't know the meanings of.

Son? My son would prolly whip your ass.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 14:30:302018/11/13
收件人
In article <bobnrh....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
Who was he talking to? He always leaves that part out.

me

未读,
2018年11月13日 15:22:562018/11/13
收件人
Oh, so you're going with blatant ignorance for your troll of the day. That's cute bitch. You dance for me more than anyone else, keep it up! Dumbfuck.

Skeeter

未读,
2018年11月13日 17:48:012018/11/13
收件人
In article <4619f72f-061d-4f08...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 10:32:31 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <b017357d-02e7-4c64...@googlegroups.com>,
>> moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>> > dance!
>>

>> Yes you are, not bad for someone who doesn't even know what it means.
>
>Oh, so you're going with blatant ignorance for your troll of the day. That's cute bitch. You dance for me more than anyone else, keep it up! Dumbfuck.

That would be funny if you even knew what it really meant.
0 个新帖子