Dear Traitorous Pussies: Fuck You.

John Henry

Oct 25, 2001, 11:20:14 AM10/25/01
This is an open message to all of the mindless pieces of shit calling
for a nuclear strike or non-target-specific conventional bombing
attack on Afghanistan.

Fuck you for shitting on the principles that make this country great.
Fuck you for shitting all over the constitution and the bill of
rights. Fuck you for wanting more innocent people to die. Fuck You
for ensuring that a substantial part of the world will remain forever
convinced that American is a nation of gun-toting, beer-swilling,
bigoted rednecks. Fuck you for not even BELIEVING the principles which
you claim to be so ready to fight for, but you haven't even gone and
volunteered to do the fighting. Fuck you for for calling a guy like
me, or Chad, or lvubun, or Marc Ash, a traitor and a coward, when the
real traitors and cowards are the dipshit computer geeks that keep
posting their little war fantasies knowing damned well that they'd
never even have the backbone to fire a weapon, let alone kill a man.
Fuck you for standing diametrically opposed to the principles upon
which this country was founded. Fuck you for using the memories of
the victims of Tuesdays attack to justify your own racism. Fuck you
for shitting all over the graves of the honorable men and women that
have given their lives for this country, just so you assholes can shit
all over the things that make this country worth dying for. Fuck you
for doing your damndest to make the deaths Tuesday meaningless and
unimportant invoking their names as a justification of your ignorance.
Fuck you for encouraging a nuclear strike. Fuck you for not being at
ground zero when it hits. Fuck you for having the temerity to call
*my* patriotism into question, when you fucking pussies have never
done anything in your lives but sit there and bitch about other
people. Fuck you for thinking that the US military has never killed a
non-combatant, and fuck you for thinking they won't do it again. Fuck
you for taking the principles that this country was founded on -
freedom, tolerance, and a spirit of cooperation - and wiping your ass
with them, you un-American pieces of shit. Fuck you for trying to
push the world into what will surely end up as the worst damage we've
ever inflicted on our planet, if it goes where you assholes want it
to. Fuck you for sitting on your asses flaming me and Chad while I
was donating two pints of blood and handing over the last $1000 on my
visa credit line to 1800HELPNOW or whatever that number was. Fuck you
for trying to turn American into a military dictatorship. Fuck you
for shitting all over freedom of speech and religion. Fuck you for
desecrating the graves of the honorable men and woman that have given
their lives for you, and fuck you for doing nothing more with it than
hide behind a pseudonym and flaming people. Fuck you for wishing harm
on the innocent; fuck you for not having the character to take your
own pathetic lives. Fuck you for thinking it can't happen here, and
fuck you for letting it happen, and fuck you for providing the
justification, in the idiots responsible's mind, for the horrid acts
which were committed this past Tuesday. Every one of you treasonous,
seditious, cowardly pieces of shit have the blood of every single one
of those thousands of people that died on YOUR hands. Fuck you for
trying to violate my right to speak my mind. Fuck you for wasting the
time of federal law enforcement agencies to fuck around with your
stupid bullshit when they should be out doing something meaningful.
Fuck you for calling yourselves "Americans." bin Laden is more
American than you assholes, because Americans stand up for what they
believe in, you see, and Americans don't just sit behind their
computers flaming people that disagree with them, real Americans get
off their asses and DO something. Like I DID something - donated 2
pints of blood and the last grand on my visa card - and yet you
waterey-boweled mama's boys call ME the traitor. YOU are the
traitors. You stand in defiance of every principle this great country
was founded on, and you make me sick. Fuck you.

And MOST of all, FUCK YOU for having the unmitigated gall to call
yourselves "Americans." You people make me fucking sick, and it makes
me sicker to hear yourself claiming to love freedom and the principles
this country was founded on, when you clearly don't even *believe* in
them. Not a single one of you would ever come close to having the
balls to step to my face, or anyone else's, and talk your shit, and if
you did get that stupid and showed up here, I would happily take my
good American Right Fist and beat you within an inch of your pathetic
lives, manually rend you limb from limb, and put our head on a red,
white, and blue spike outside of my apartment as a graphic
demonstration of what happens when you fuck with a REAL American. You
can tell that I'm a REAL American because it's only YOUR head on the
spike, and NOT the heads of your friends, family, and neighbors. Fuck
you for creating an atmosphere in which millions of Americans must
live in fear because they are of middle-eastern descent. Fuck you for
getting taken in by such an obvious troll, after 5 years of bitching
at ME for doing the same thing (you think).

And most of all, fuck the useless, cowardly, spineless, un-American
pieces of shit like Barnutt and Dink who have pimped out the senseless
deaths of thousands of Americans (and others) to further your stupid
little fucking flamewars. You make me fucking sick, and you should be
the focus of all of this hate that's flowing around, NOT the innocent
women and children of Afghanistan.

Fuck you, you traitorous, un American pieces of shit.
--
John Henry
http://www.net-bastard.com

Chad Bryant

Oct 25, 2001, 12:34:23 PM10/25/01
I agree with this post.

Mark Mauro

Oct 25, 2001, 4:48:34 PM10/25/01
no, Fuck YOU. I served my 20 years, fought in a war, and i said make the
freaking country into a glass parking lot

John Henry <john...@netbastard.com> wrote in message

Bob Barnett

Oct 25, 2001, 5:02:20 PM10/25/01
Mark Mauro wrote:

Christ-another comeback from the most psychotic douchebag on Usenet. How
many retirements has it been John? How embarassed is your daughter-again?
How much harder did Chad suck after he read the above?
Turn the whole fucking middle east in a parking lot.
Whoever survives gets the camel ride franchise.
Rags are for dusting with-not wearing on your head.

StevePJC

Oct 25, 2001, 7:19:28 PM10/25/01
You Psychopath. I too have called for the complete destruction of
Afghanistan. Add Syria, Iraq, Sudan, and whoever the hell else has harbored
the TRUE cowards of this world in terrorists. I fought in Desert Storm you
psycho fuck. I've looked another human being in the eye and shot him dead.
I'VE HAD MY RIGHT HIP REBUILT BECAUSE I SERVED MY COUNTRY AND TOOK AN AK-47
ROUND IN THE SIDE! Before you stick your foot any further down your throat,
why don't you take a long look at your own worthless life and then shoot
yourself!

The balls to step to your face??? By God I'll bite your face off and shove
it up your ASS!!

A REAL GOD DAMNED AMERICAN!
StevePJC
www.prowrestling.org

Tehawk

Oct 25, 2001, 8:54:11 PM10/25/01
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:02:20 GMT, one of the millions and millions of
the Hawk's fans, the person known only as Bob Barnett
<bobba...@home.com> mumbled some gaga:

Last time I looked, Dejong wasn't in the habit of replying to his own
psots while using Chad's name, or check the headers:

From: "John Henry" <john...@netbastard.com>
Newsgroups: alt.startrek,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Dear Traitorous Pussies: Fuck You.
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:20:14 -0400

From: "Chad Bryant" <fat...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.startrek,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: Dear Traitorous Pussies: Fuck You.
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:34:23 -0400

So you didn't notice this was a cut and paste of a post Dejong made in
Sept?
Or were you just hoping so bad that this was really him so you would
have an excuse to talk trash about him?

Tehawk ©2001
The Game
ICQ #4610826
AOL-IM - tehawk7

http://www.tehawk.com
http://wtc.tehawk.com
http://star.tehawk.com

Heaven Doesn't Want Me
And Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

Bob Barnett

Oct 25, 2001, 9:15:27 PM10/25/01
Tehawk wrote:

> So you didn't notice this was a cut and paste of a post Dejong made in
> Sept?

You actually track that psycho's posts?

> Or were you just hoping so bad that this was really him so you would
> have an excuse to talk trash about him?

Who needs an excuse?

Tehawk

Oct 25, 2001, 9:23:54 PM10/25/01
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:15:27 GMT, one of the millions and millions of

the Hawk's fans, the person known only as Bob Barnett
<bobba...@home.com> mumbled some gaga:

>Tehawk wrote:

>> So you didn't notice this was a cut and paste of a post Dejong made in
>> Sept?
>
>You actually track that psycho's posts?

You should ask that of people like Cain who spend their lives doing
just that. But anyhow it is kind of hard to forget a post that
generated over a hundred replies when it was first posted, including a
few by yourself if I recall.

>> Or were you just hoping so bad that this was really him so you would
>> have an excuse to talk trash about him?
>
>Who needs an excuse?

Bob Barnett

Oct 25, 2001, 9:32:31 PM10/25/01
Tehawk wrote:

> You should ask that of people like Cain who spend their lives doing
> just that.

I don't read his posts.

> But anyhow it is kind of hard to forget a post that
> generated over a hundred replies when it was first posted, including a
> few by yourself if I recall.

I don't spend time remembering what was posted, or when.
I'm not that involved. Or haven't you been able to discern that from my lack
of posts?

CrossfaceWalls

Oct 25, 2001, 11:11:37 PM10/25/01
>This is an open message to all of the mindless pieces of shit calling
>for a nuclear strike or non-target-specific conventional bombing
>attack on Afghanistan.

<snip>

What is this, RSPW Classics? If so, who would host?

************************************
"It's time to take care of Mr Rockerfeller." -Dean Malenko to Lita

"You are very, very bad" -some RSPW'ers view of me.

Tehawk

Oct 25, 2001, 11:49:25 PM10/25/01
On 26 Oct 2001 03:11:37 GMT, one of the millions and millions of the
Hawk's fans, the person known only as crossfa...@aol.com
(CrossfaceWalls) mumbled some gaga:

>>This is an open message to all of the mindless pieces of shit calling
>>for a nuclear strike or non-target-specific conventional bombing
>>attack on Afghanistan.
>
><snip>
>
>What is this, RSPW Classics? If so, who would host?

Don't know, but it was good enough to fool Barrett into thinking it
was a new post.

Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~ (managed by Jim Morrison)

Oct 25, 2001, 11:49:31 PM10/25/01

"CrossfaceWalls" <crossfa...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >This is an open message to all of the mindless pieces of shit calling
> >for a nuclear strike or non-target-specific conventional bombing
> >attack on Afghanistan.
>
> <snip>
>
> What is this, RSPW Classics? If so, who would host?

He should. He's the subject of 85% of all RSPW posts.

--
'My mind is going. There is no question about it.'

--HAL 9000 .

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2016, 2:51:03 PM2/2/16
DID SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE ON THIS FRUITCAKE YET¿?!?

Laz Mann

Sep 11, 2023, 11:26:08 AM9/11/23
Amen.

Kara Mac

Sep 11, 2023, 11:58:00 AM9/11/23
You actually believe your random ramblings from 20 freaking years ago are relevant, don't you?
That's almost as funny as you thinking you are a musician. I can stand on my toes- doesn't make me a ballerina.
Pitiful. You don't do shit to deserve other peoples money- but are truly pitiful.

Laz Mann

Sep 11, 2023, 3:56:49 PM9/11/23
JH played drums all over the place and has been in a number of bands, including
Push, Axis, Remnant, Wax Planet, and The Actors (among others). He's been on
stage in front of 10,000+ crowds. He's a multi-instrumentalist with a primary
focus on drums, and as you're well aware is also a talented vocalist.

John has more musical bona fides than you have toes.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 12, 2023, 6:30:00 AM9/12/23
John Henry DeJong has less relevance and a stronger malodorous stank than
all of our combined toes. Beyond that, his bloodline is genetic garbage and
he has made a negative contribution to the existence of the human race.

I feel utterly vindicated for expelling him all those years ago…

Davey Zimmerman #274

Sep 12, 2023, 4:14:21 PM9/12/23
]v[etaphoid <me...@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in
]news:udpej3$1h09j$1...@dont-email.me:
OMIGAWD. Speaking of "all over the place" - time signatures are a rumor
to JOHN HENRY DEJONG.

A few years back I ran an online metronome against his instrumental
caterwauling. He's more uncoordinated than a spastic squirrel on meth.
As for vocals, I'd sooner hear someone put through a wood chipper than
listen again to that talentless mooch.

> John Henry DeJong has less relevance and a stronger malodorous stank
> than all of our combined toes. Beyond that, his bloodline is genetic
> garbage and he has made a negative contribution to the existence of
> the human race.
>
> I feel utterly vindicated for expelling him all those years ago!

Beth Aultman approves this message.

PS: ALL HAIL THE ZIMMERMEN!