The longest and weirdest segment EVER...

Danger3210

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Had to be THE ROCK's "birthday" THIS IS YOUR LIFE surprise by Mankind...
Hilarious, but just WEIRD...

G R E A T O N E Q U O T E S - - - >

"There's nobody and THE ROCK MEANS nobody that could ever be The damn People's
Champ!!!"

"This is a dawn of a new era... This is a New Nation and a New Domination..."

"THE ROCK feels that the term "leader" is beneath THE ROCK... THE ROCK would
prefer the term RULER..."

"I just saw the Blair Witch Project... What the HELL was that???"
-Chris Rock

THERE IS ONLY ONE MATCH THAT MATTERS ANYMORE...

T H E R O C K V S C H R I S J E R I C H O... THE BIGGEST MATCH EVER!!!

OWEN HART STILL LIVES ON...

Jeff Amdur

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
In article <19990927222128...@ng-fg1.aol.com>,
dange...@aol.com (Danger3210) wrote:

> Had to be THE ROCK's "birthday" THIS IS YOUR LIFE surprise by Mankind...
> Hilarious, but just WEIRD...

All in all, as I said in a post that mysteriously has yet to show up on
the newsgroup, I'd rather have seen a 3-4 minute promo and then some more
WRESTLING [sigh].

--
Jeff Amdur
Quality foreign language instruction since 1971 (Oy, gevalt! THAT long?!?)

Danger3210

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
je...@home.com (Jeff Amdur) wrote:

>In article <19990927222128...@ng-fg1.aol.com>,
>dange...@aol.com (Danger3210) wrote:
>
>> Had to be THE ROCK's "birthday" THIS IS YOUR LIFE surprise by Mankind...
>> Hilarious, but just WEIRD...
>
>All in all, as I said in a post that mysteriously has yet to show up on
>the newsgroup, I'd rather have seen a 3-4 minute promo and then some more
>WRESTLING [sigh].

Understood... The segment did seem to just drag on... Sure, it was funny but it
might have been a little too long... What I would love to see every now and
then is for two very good wrestlers (JERICHO, D-LO, X-Pac, Jarrett, etc.) to
just have a really long match on RAW... If they did it with the ROCK&SOCK
segment, why couldn't they just do it with a long good match every once in a
while... The WWF is winning the ratings by a long shot... Why couldn't they
just take this chance every now and then???

Satyr

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
je...@home.com (Jeff Amdur) wrote a post. He swallowed it one day, so
he took ex-lax to pass the post away. The ex-lax did'nt work, the post
it did'nt pass, so if you want to read the post, just look up
je...@home.com (Jeff Amdur)'s a** :

>In article <19990927222128...@ng-fg1.aol.com>,
>dange...@aol.com (Danger3210) wrote:
>
>> Had to be THE ROCK's "birthday" THIS IS YOUR LIFE surprise by Mankind...
>> Hilarious, but just WEIRD...
>
>All in all, as I said in a post that mysteriously has yet to show up on
>the newsgroup, I'd rather have seen a 3-4 minute promo and then some more
>WRESTLING [sigh].

Weren't you entertained by that lovely segment of sports
entertainment? Thank God, I'm not the only one who thought that was
one of the worst wastes of time next to the Bagwell/Pappa Pump bits
they used to have on Nitro.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

Brought to you by Satyr, your friendly proprieter
and creator of alt.binaries.pro-wrestling

FAQ for alt.binaries.pro-wrestling
(http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~jackson/)

Adam Short

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99

>Understood... The segment did seem to just drag on... Sure, it was funny but
>it
>might have been a little too long...

It would have been worth it all it Mick had snapped, and finally turned on the
Rock for insulting Yurple.....as it stands now, the segment was worthless.
Provided a couple funny moments- but way too long for the lack of payoff.

I don't have good enough mic skills for a sig.

Tim Sweitzer

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99

Adam Short wrote in message
<19990928000603...@ng-cg1.aol.com>...

What I was expecting was for Mick to tell Rock to put a blindfold on for the
next suprise. THen the person under the sheet would come in the ring. And it
be Taz and he'd hit Rock with the Tazplex. And then both would have beat the
crap out of the Rock.

************************
I Have Perfect Balls
************************
AOL IM-timsweitzr
Home Page-http://timsweitzer.homepage.com (All new Design)
Proud to have been an RSPWWCW Referee

I'll put a knife right in you, I'm warning you.-The Misfits Psycho 78

que...@my-deja.com

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
In article <19990928000603...@ng-cg1.aol.com>,

arky...@aol.com (Adam Short) wrote:

> >Understood... The segment did seem to just drag on... Sure, it was
funny but
> >it
> >might have been a little too long...
>
> It would have been worth it all it Mick had snapped, and finally
turned on the
> Rock for insulting Yurple.....as it stands now, the segment was
worthless.
> Provided a couple funny moments- but way too long for the lack of
payoff.

Frankly, I found the skit to be stupid as hell. Well, the parts that I
watched. WCW put on a better show tonight by a large margin IMO.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.