A Preview of the Stupidity Of a Possible DumbSantis Administration

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Nov 22, 2022, 12:46:23 PM11/22/22

Skeeter

Nov 22, 2022, 1:56:21 PM11/22/22
In article <de2f1eed-7a56-45eb...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

> https://youtube.com/shorts/eG4qxu3MT1s?feature=share

Tell us why Joe and his crew are so much better.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Nov 23, 2022, 8:57:40 AM11/23/22
#1: Bien is not a homophobic fascist.
#2: He's not scared to say "I hate Nazis"

so that's two things right there.

Skeeter

Nov 23, 2022, 3:48:17 PM11/23/22
In article <67c5ea12-6e21-4756...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
and that has helped the country in what way?

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground

Nov 23, 2022, 4:57:36 PM11/23/22
Ah, so you believe we as a nation are better off with homophobes, Nazis and fascists in charge.

Got it.

Jason

Skeeter

Nov 23, 2022, 6:07:00 PM11/23/22
In article <b92cdc78-1f0e-4d96...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Again you twist what I said. You just can't say anything good for the
people Biden has done.

Freezer

Nov 24, 2022, 12:52:20 AM11/24/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
Since you asked so nicely.

https://whatbidenhasdone.wordpress.com/

(Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back)

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
https://twitter.com/allhailfreezer

Skeeter

Nov 24, 2022, 11:12:41 AM11/24/22
In article <XnsAF58F2D29DD2Bf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
I want to see real news on what Biden has done.

Freezer

Nov 24, 2022, 4:03:42 PM11/24/22
So where's the lie?

Skeeter

Nov 25, 2022, 5:14:16 PM11/25/22
In article <XnsAF599933CD82Ff...@46.165.242.75>,
Did I say there was a lie?

Freezer

Nov 26, 2022, 12:41:35 AM11/26/22
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>> > I want to see real news on what Biden has done.
>> >

>> So where's the lie?
>
> Did I say there was a lie?

When you said you wanted "real news", you implied that the things
listed on the posted site weren't real (also known as "lies")

I see your reading comprehension hasn't improved in the months I've
been gone.

Skeeter

Nov 26, 2022, 11:02:25 AM11/26/22
In article <XnsAF5AF101D702Ef...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> >> So where's the lie?
> >
> > Did I say there was a lie?
>
> When you said you wanted "real news", you implied that the things
> listed on the posted site weren't real (also known as "lies")

So you assumed.

James Owen

Jan 23, 2023, 7:03:26 PM1/23/23
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>> So where's the lie?
>>
>> Did I say there was a lie?
>
> When you said you wanted "real news", you implied that the things
> listed on the posted site weren't real (also known as "lies")
>
> I see your reading comprehension hasn't improved in the months I've
> been gone.

No one knows lying like you. No argument.