Weather Channel fired Lisa Mozer for watching wrestling on the job

Jedi Master CK

Aug 10, 2003, 3:20:33 PM8/10/03
I heard Lisa Mozer liked wrestling and that's why she was fired...
Lisa Mozer was fired... They fired her... BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA
BWWWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!

P.S. She's really FIRED!

On a related note: Who's your favorite Weather Channel Babe?

That new Alexandra Steele looks a little old, but, I bet she could
take it good... That new Stephanie Abrams has a rockin' rack and
body too...

Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~

Aug 10, 2003, 5:54:12 PM8/10/03

"Jedi Master CK" <NoS...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> I heard Lisa Mozer liked wrestling and that's why she was fired...
> Lisa Mozer was fired... They fired her... BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA
> BWWWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!
>
> P.S. She's really FIRED!
>
> On a related note: Who's your favorite Weather Channel Babe?

WITHOUT A DOUBT, Kristina Abernathy.

And forget about it, I laid valet claim dibs on her a LONG time ago.

--
---"Zuh?????"
-Daniel Peck

VIVA LOS CULEROS!!!!!!

Darth Chaos

Aug 11, 2003, 3:29:05 AM8/11/03
>P.S. She's really FIRED!

She probably got fired because she probably asked for a huge raise so she could
buy more wigs (her real hair is so short she's virtually bald).

"Careful, careful, careful with that axe, Eugene. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" - Roger
Waters

"Can I have eggs, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea?" - Nick Mason

"Give any one species too much rope, and they'll fuck it up." - Roger Waters

Darth Chaos

Aug 11, 2003, 3:31:40 AM8/11/03
>WITHOUT A DOUBT, Kristina Abernathy.

IAWTP! IAWTP! IAWTP!

How about Headline News babes? I consider Rudi to be #1, but Sachi Koto (barely
in her 50s) and Sophia Choi ain't too bad, either.

Scott H

Aug 11, 2003, 9:58:08 AM8/11/03
Jedi Master CK <NoS...@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<5n6djvgd75eu0uc7e...@4ax.com>...

> On a related note: Who's your favorite Weather Channel Babe?

I'll go with J'Lo.

cspa...@cdsnet.net

Dec 13, 2004, 2:51:33 AM12/13/04
I prefer Cheryl Lemke, myself.

Thanks for reading.
Bob
cspa...@cdsnet.net
http://home.internetcds.com/~cspaniel

"Mean" John Green

Dec 13, 2004, 9:18:27 AM12/13/04
cspa...@cdsnet.net wrote in news:1102924293.879284.212590
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> I prefer Cheryl Lemke, myself.

They all job to Stephanie Abrams

--
"Mean" John Green-

7th Best Troll, 10th biggest asshole, More funny than Stefan, Jawn Henree,
and Milhoose, Improving more than Funky and Bede, and a better poster than
C te Sucker, Oldco864, Jerk Foley and Satyr, its Mean... John...Green