E.C.W. Update 3/22

Tom Misnik

Mar 22, 1994, 7:50:18 PM3/22/94
We are 4 days away from the next big show of ECW wrestling, "Ultimate
Jeopardy" to be held at the Valley Forge Music Fair. It will be
Saturday March 26th at 1 pm. I havent been seeing these posts
as much as usual. So, of course again remeber I post this
through the decwrl address, so should you have any comments,
questions, etc send them to me directly at TMI...@ACR.ORG

This week I will be just be giving a run-down of the card
as basically what happened at the end of the tv matches. I
got no response whatsoever from last week and if no one seemd
to care, I wont keep it up. Again remember I dont see the net
directly, so any reponses to my address.

Tonights show has 2 big main events, Shane Douglas vs
Pat Tanaka and the Tazmaniac defends the tv title vs J.T.
Smith. After some rambling by Joey Styles, we switch to
that Tod Gordon at the Music Fair and he goes over the
stipulations of Ultimate Jeopardy as he stresses that this
is the one match that no one can afford to lose and no
wrestling fan can afford to miss. We then go to a Bruise
Brothers squash in which they drag their opponents into
the ring and basically just beat the hell out of the
jobbers and then drag them back to the dressing room.

Next is the history behind Jimmy Snuka and Tommy
"Wet" Dreamer as they will settle thier differences in
a steel cage. The clips go back to 2/5 as Dreamer
is the "only wrestler" to survive the Superfly splash.

Styles with Jason as Jason talks about the one
stipulation in Ultimate Jeopardy as if Hughes loses,
Funk, Taz, Sullivan and Hawk get 5 mins with
Jason in the cage. Jason wonders what the fans want
to see, if the cowardly bloodthirsty fans want to see
him get pummeled since they can do it themselves.

Rebel and the PitBull vs the Young Drag-
Queens, er, Dragons. The Dragons are 2 of the ECW
ring guys who spend $3000 to get the sh*t kicked out
of them. They are lucky if they are 150 lbs a piece
soaking wet. They wear these white karate suits and
masks with this bad Cher wig growing out of it. The only
highlight of this squash is when the Dragons get kicked
around, the masks turns all around and they have to fix
them. PitBull wins wih a "superbomb" off the top rope.

We then get highlights of Tazmaniac matches and
J.T. Smoith getting his knee beaten to shreds to get
us ready for that match coming up. But, first its
Shane Douglas vs Pat Tanaka. Styles harps on the
possibiltiy of Shane Doulgas having his head shaved
if he loses the big match Saturday. He wonders if
Sy Sperling will be at Valley Forge then gets a
shot in on WrestleMania and the bad toups, like
Howard Finkel, Burt Reynolds, Vince. Shane wins the
match as Sherri comes in the ring. Tanaka tries to
powerbomb Sherri but Shane makes the save with a
clothesline and Shane gets the pin.

next up is a push of 911 and the Sandmans
heel turn in videoclips. Finally the tv title
match, J.T. Smith vs Tazmaniac. near the end
of the match, Public Enemy comes down to
harras Woman and JT defends her, Taz pulls
JT back into the ring, JT reverses and gets
the pin and we have a NEW ECW TV CHAMP, JT
Smith!

After the match, Sullivan comes in
as JT leaves with the belt and the Taz,
P.E. and Kevin brawl. Mr. Hughes, Terry Funk,
Shane Souglas and Road Warrior hawk all do run-ins
and all of the past combants pair off, then
Public Enemy, Douglas and Hughes run off
leaving Funk, Taz, Sullivan and hawk in the
ring to further push the main event. Funk &
Sullivan actually hug as "Iron Man" blares
in the background.

The matches for Ultimate Jeopardy

in a steel cage, the participants can bring in whatever
they want as a weapon

Mr. Hughes Road Warrior Hawk

Public Enemy
Kevin Sullivan

Tazmaniac

Shane Douglas Terry Funk

if Douglas loses, he gets his head shaved
if Funk loses, he loses the ECW title
if Sullivan and Taz lose, they must split up as a team
if Public Enemy loses, they lose the tag belts and must leave ECW
if Hawk loses, then Funk, Sullivan, Taz and Hawk get 5 min in the
cage with Jason
sorry, that was if Hughes loses, they get Jason
if HAWK loses, he can no longer use the Road Warrior name

also in a steel cage

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs Tommy "Wet" Dreamer

Also

"Ironman" Tommy Cairo vs the Sandman

J.T. Smith vs the Rockin Rebel ( may be for tv title but not announed
as of now)

also scheduled to appear 911

the Bruise Brothers

Again, if you have comments, need info e-mail me directly

TMI...@ACR.ORG

If nothing else, PLEASE let me know this got out there.

I'll be at Valley Forge Saturday afternoon, if you are gonna
be there, let me know and we can try the meeting thing again.

Also, ECW will be at the William Henry Middle School in
Dover, Delaware at 8 pm Sat night

and there will be a tv taping at the ECW Arena Sunday afternoon 1pm

Thats it for now
Tom Misnik
tmi...@acr.org
Philadelphia, PA

Home of the National League Champion Philadelphia Phillies and
the ONLY 'rasslin organization around, the ECW