Re: I made Rudy

Skeeter

Dec 31, 2021, 12:57:53 PM12/31/21
In article <ttkksglfebpc2fmr2...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:00:28 -0500, % <pees...@yahoo.net> wrote:
>
> >On 12/27/2021 4:35 PM, Pissbum Tony Eaks frogging Fred Oinka wrote:
> >> it's been proven I abuse children and beat my fugly wife.
> > >
> >the pissbum clan is the only thing you beat, pissbum
> >
> >https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35 YIKES
> >
> >and stay away from the playground like your court order requires
>

> Oh are you speaking to Chad Bryant?

No, Chad hurts my feelings and so right now I'm trying
to ignore him, plus I'm not allowed near playgrounds.
--

I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

Skeeter

Dec 31, 2021, 1:07:53 PM12/31/21
In article <i9cksg5mkomldugr9...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:13:15 -0500, % <pees...@yahoo.net> wrote:
>
> >On 12/27/2021 2:33 PM, Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks
> >frogging Fred Oinka wrote:
> >> sock up to hide from those slapping him around.
> > >
> >how do you like your new frogging fred oinka sock, pissbum

Are you talking to me? I'm afraid to use any of my old nyms
like Lamey cuz I got my ass stomped so bad I started using the
nyms of those who did the ass kicking. Then it was almost proven
that I abuse children and beat my wife.

Skeeter

Dec 31, 2021, 1:17:48 PM12/31/21
In article <m65ksgp47uksnev9v...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> sock up to hide from those slapping him around.

I had to do that to when I was posting as Lamey, I got
doxed in my mobile home and then all hell broke loose.

Now someone is emailing my wife and neighbors, this shit
used to be fun before I was outed.

See what I mean?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lamey+Eaks&nfpr=1&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

]v[etaphoid

Dec 31, 2021, 7:25:29 PM12/31/21
Skeeter laid this down on his screen :
> In article <ttkksglfebpc2fmr2...@4ax.com>,
> Fred...@invalid.com says...

>>> the pissbum clan is the only thing you beat, pissbum
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35 YIKES
>>>
>>> and stay away from the playground like your court order requires
>>

>> Oh are you speaking to Chad Bryant?
>>
> No, Chad hurts my feelings and so right now I'm trying
> to ignore him, plus I'm not allowed near playgrounds.

ROFL!

Chad couldn't hurt a lamington!

And if he ever tried, he'd probably sock up and praise himself. Instead
of spending Christmas with family and loved ones...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2022, 6:24:59 AMJan 2
In article <4a2vsgh6imc9gg444...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:16:23 -0500, % <p...@scent.net> wrote:

> >yep, he made the lamplighter trailer park famous
> >on usenet as the pissbum but now he's ashamed
> >
> >https://www.google.com/search?q=lamplighter+trailer+park+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
> > ROFL!
>
> This is where Chad lives?

No dummy, can't you read? It's common knowledge that my trailer
park is better than yours is, see my sig below my Facebook link
for a nice review I left of it.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 2, 2022, 6:26:05 AMJan 2
Skeeter expressed precisely :
> In article <4a2vsgh6imc9gg444...@4ax.com>,
> Fred...@invalid.com says...

>>> yep, he made the lamplighter trailer park famous
>>> on usenet as the pissbum but now he's ashamed
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=lamplighter+trailer+park+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
>>> ROFL!
>>
>> This is where Chad lives?
>>
> No dummy, can't you read? It's common knowledge that my trailer
> park is better than yours is, see my sig below my Facebook link
> for a nice review I left of it.

He's been pretty lonely since his family wiped him like a dirty arse on
Christmas...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Jan 2, 2022, 10:22:37 AMJan 2
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.15417e61ae...@phoid.con:

> Skeeter expressed precisely :
>> In article <4a2vsgh6imc9gg444...@4ax.com>,
>> Fred...@invalid.com says...

>>> This is where Chad lives?
>>>
>> No dummy, can't you read? It's common knowledge that my trailer
>> park is better than yours is, see my sig below my Facebook link
>> for a nice review I left of it.
>
> He's been pretty lonely since his family wiped him like a dirty arse
> on Christmas...

I'm quite disappointed I haven't had the chance to ridicule his
imagined Xmas gifts from the hellspawn and his vinyl wife.

<crickets>

But enough about that, I want to hear what Chadweasel gave others for
Xmas!

<crickets>

Oh dear. Not even a can of The Chef for the aspiring Elon Musk.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 2, 2022, 5:03:17 PMJan 2
on 3/01/2022, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) supposed :
As Chad Bryant well knows, living is not easy when you don't have a
dollar to your name.

Good thing the friend and relative of Chadlee know that generosity and
goodwill are beyond him...

Skeeter

Jan 9, 2022, 12:55:04 PMJan 9
In article <8vmusgdh6ovinp6rm...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:33:26 -0500, % <p...@scent.net> wrote:
> >you're really coming clean today, bro
>

> It's about time Skeeter came clean. He's been living in denial for years.

That's a lot off my chest for sure, I feel better now!

--
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35

I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

Skeeter

Jan 9, 2022, 12:58:52 PMJan 9
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:54:29 -0500, Skeeter
<t.e...@lamplighter.park.invalid> wrote:

>In article <8vmusgdh6ovinp6rm...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

>> >you're really coming clean today, bro
>>

>> It's about time Skeeter came clean. He's been living in denial for years.
>>
>That's a lot off my chest for sure, I feel better now!

So Chad, just what did you come clean about? The fake job? The fake
house? Tell us.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 14, 2022, 9:40:59 PMJan 14
After serious thinking Skeeter wrote :
The fake marriage, the three kids out of wedlock, the paychecks that
never eventuate, the professional football and wrestling careers, the
Salt Lake City bar he owns, the multiple Vermont condos he owns, the
rescue cats he doesn't share his life and rented flat with, the mother
who didn't suicide to escape him, the father and sister who haven't
spent the last three decades avoiding him, his 300 pound waistline, the
friends parties he attends every weekend only to escape to post to
Usenet?

The life? What a life, indeed...

%

Jan 14, 2022, 9:52:12 PMJan 14