(ot) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

ECWJon

Aug 26, 2001, 8:39:50 AM8/26/01
I am going to see this today.

~ECWJon~
"You know what Starbucks means? Star - universe, Bucks - money. Money runs
the fuckin' universe!"

Travman1680

Aug 26, 2001, 11:36:48 AM8/26/01
>I am going to see this today.

Well, isn't THAT special?

No longer Da Weakest Link....

Ric Flair is my idol. WHOO!

Jimbo Jones

Aug 26, 2001, 1:13:01 PM8/26/01
It's pretty funny. I think I counted about 5,000 F-bombs.

ECWJon wrote:

--
-The Flying Fuck

*Red Bones Jones*

"Socrates is like the Vince McMahon of philosophy. He started it all."
-Road Trip

####28th ranked King of RSPW Participant. All that voted against me prepare for
death####

ECWJon

Aug 26, 2001, 12:37:52 PM8/26/01
>Well, isn't THAT special?

Church Lady?

Travman1680

Aug 26, 2001, 12:44:24 PM8/26/01
>>Well, isn't THAT special?
>
>Church Lady?

It IS, isn't it?

Steve D. Perkins

Aug 26, 2001, 1:08:46 PM8/26/01
> It's pretty funny. I think I counted about 5,000 F-bombs.

Huh?!?

Jimbo Jones

Aug 26, 2001, 5:26:29 PM8/26/01
F-bombs = the word fuck.

Aunt Esters Pimp

Aug 26, 2001, 11:33:55 AM8/26/01
What?

Steve D. Perkins

Aug 26, 2001, 5:15:09 PM8/26/01
> > > It's pretty funny. I think I counted about 5,000 F-bombs.
> >
> > Huh?!?
>
> F-bombs = the word fuck.

Err, okay... the number of times someone says the word "fuck" is a
criteria in how highly you rate a film? "Dude... brahs... the movie would
have been pure suckage, total craptitude... but they dropped 5,000 F-bombs,
so it totally reeked of splenditude and tremendosity!".